April 28, 2024, 05:48:04 PM

Author Topic: what up with our 2007 mvp of the league(mr. Oliver)not even a call.  (Read 1789 times)

Offline fscsports

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
mr.Oliver, just voted as mvp,still can't get a call up,i don't think is a age factor, because there was guys selected against England who is in their 30s, I know he came back from Scotland with an injury in their pre-season tour, but he played in a couple games for his new club Jabloteh, they have player's who not even starting for their club on a regular basis on this team, only in Trinidad this is happening, now remember this is a player that have been voted as the best player of your country, Rooney foot was broken just before the last world cup,he went to Germany because he proof himself during the season that he is one of the best forwards in the league,  so now what Oliver have to do, to at least get a call up with this present national team, some one please explain.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: what up with our 2007 mvp of the league(mr. Oliver)not even a call.
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 07:45:20 AM »
Have you seen how he has been playing this year??..he wont be called up anytime soon...What you did last year does not warrant you a place on the team tommorow..(Unless you get a special invitation like Yorke or Latapy ;D)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2008, 08:54:40 AM »
He not injured not that I tink he go get a call up
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2008, 09:05:32 AM »
hes better than 80% of the team , is because he aint a kiss ass like most trinis , trinis are followers jack warner marvin oliver , troy marquis ,jermott and dem is warriors dem doh put up with d kiss ass tings just look at ppl in general in d states trinis most ah dem talking jamaican , look we ha passa passa in trini now why we cah form we own ting, thats y marvin aint getting call ..
bajanscout

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2008, 09:13:53 AM »
OK thanks 4 d update especially bout Hardest thought dat he was just a washed up has been who blame d fact dat he from behind d bridge 2 excuse all d crap he do. It amazes me dat how d foreign base posters does know so much more than oui who sleepin in TNT. Oui does only sleep we doh live here
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2008, 09:15:40 AM »
oui ??? what dat mean ? u japanese now?
bajanscout

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2008, 11:27:48 AM »
man done the troy marquis talk nah
damn!
never been seen so ride out wit that talk plzzzzz
jeezz!
i see a youth playing in d park with more touches than Latas. Should i do the same as u and call up his name?
(notice the extreme sarcasm)

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2008, 03:56:30 PM »
I think he should be consider...

1]; } ?>