April 20, 2024, 04:25:55 AM

Author Topic: Breaking News .. Jackula out to throw the "vulnerable" ones of the Warrior 16..  (Read 7114 times)

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
yo u happy being da runner up in andrea samuel league lol? u happy to post that , what u get for 2nd place? a 2 dollar medal and 500 dollars to share amounce 18 players and d coach? yuh granny is a troll ,well d up tp da troll shrek ...
bajanscout

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
jack warner is d best thing in tnt football , if wasnt for he we wouldnt be in the last world cup he design is so we hav a chance to go , now this time around lets see how we getting dey, and its known ttff dont spend money on football warner if ttff and everything else to da team give d man some dam credit if not for yorke ,hislop ,latapy and now kenwayne who else in we country do da world no?them alyuh talking bout we brothers so jack aint we brother too ?d team playing shit ,is jack fault dem play shit and win it aint he fault when we winning but as we getting we ass cutt blame jack , he doh play ball he just fund it cause d goverment only funding what i call d white man sport of d caribbean ,cricket.... which is a waste of time ,why ppl doh blast whoever running cricket < maybe cause he or she aint a brother ?

Ammmm, are you a Trini? If not, please do not use words like "we" and "our" when refering to Trini football, and get involved in discussions you obviously know nothing about.

He bun he passport when Troy Marquis tell him to stop stalking him, he ent want to hear bout playing football for T&T again :devil:
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
yea i bun it i is bajan now watch how bermuda kick alyuh ass den is rel kick no wait till jamaica give alyuh 3 like england ,like d jamaican reporter tell simmones, is trinidad we playin u no dem should get 6 from we whenever we play dem... :rotfl: :rotfl:
bajanscout

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
This bajancont have to be ah macomeyman.He change he name from trinicont to bajancont,wha all yuh expect.He is nuttin but ah drag queen searching for attention and trying tuh pick up one or two man on de forum.Any snat nose imps that cud praise jackass warner definately have to be ah c0nt with ah IQ of f**king shak-shak .Dis pr!ck is as dunce as dey come,so better all yuh let her brey by her self.
Wham yuh boy Troy Marquis fire yuh from giving him dem underwash or wha ? Geh we ah fo cking chance wid dese dotish threads nah man.
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :devil: oh gaaaaaaaaad
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Any snat nose imps that cud praise jackass warner definately have to be ah c0nt with ah IQ of fo cking shak-shak .
aye he had to be real chupid oui
ah Shak Shak
Oh Gawd Berris
I wonder if ya shake he head if things does fly arong inside too :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
Any snat nose imps that cud praise jackass warner definately have to be ah c0nt with ah IQ of fo cking shak-shak .
aye he had to be real chupid oui
ah Shak Shak
Oh Gawd Berris
I wonder if ya shake he head if things does fly arong inside too :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Is nuttin but wind in this asshole head.When he cleaning he ears he does push ah wire from one side straight thru tuh de next side, hold both ends and go left tuh right tuh left untill he feel it clean.
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
see what happens when you go toilet and eh wash your hands. jack eh like nasty people boi!
"How many times do I have to flush before you go away?"

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
see what happens when you go toilet and eh wash your hands. jack eh like nasty people boi!
doh go there nuh man :rotfl: :rotfl:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
we football suffering right now....so it eh go make a difference.

pardon my ignorance, but how does the TTFF executive and Jack get appointed? Who puts them there? Is there nothing we can do to get them out?

Like you eh get de point. Dis is just what ah talkinh about let me quote:
anything that involve substance go b like d coach lost in translation

Sammy that you to lost in the translation. You eh even understand what ah sayin

No i agreeing with u....we should start over and rebuild. Do it sooner than later.
If that is not what u saying, then i really lost yes. :-X

And the questions was genuine questions - maybe i shouldve put that in a new thread.

Exactly.  but People in Trini eh have no spine. Is ah bunch ah spineless People de.

If it eh so prove me wrong
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Dey so spineless dey eh even have a spine
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Themanfriday

• Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
Quote from: redtrinigirl
I do not care what anybody says, if you cannot see that this man is ah blight and a handicap to how far T&T football could go if all players with talent are given a chance, then you are a waggonist.
:rotfl: :rotfl:                                                                                                   

red trini I am a waggonist is half jamaican dey say passa passa alyuh I say passa passa too if america hav antrax alyuh I ha antrax too if america hav bombing alyuh I hav bombing too stop blaming vampire jack , when he gone lewwe see who go nobody go run tnt football the way he did. u all gonna shouldn't appriciate that man.  When he gone u know how bad these other island which they had he running there football  ???. who in trinidad could say dem calling shots and hosting worldcup in that lil ass island which other caribbean island personel did anything for caribbean football besides singlingly naming jack warner so shut yuh  know dat yuh red behind and go tan  real sexy yes :o ah tink ah like yuh  ;D

Fixed it for yuh. I know how tuh read between de lines
Born in SanDo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
no wonder y ppl doh no where trinidad is even denilson say that and we closer to south america than anyother caribbean island ,cause alyuh low life ppl here hate to see alyuh ppl prosper jack warner is to date the most powerful man in our region and alyuh do acknoledge d man... u think jamaica does fight down dem ppl? hell no and alyuh dont either in trini alyuh does copycat dem ,look at the world stats trinidad is 98th in da world out of 140 country, as on of the safest country to live in we beat out jamaica ....  u think dem critisizing dem artist who talk gun talk no they dont , we dont either ,but here we hav a man who doing something good for we country getting we recognition and we fighting him down.. its like the world against american talking all that shit and wont dare approach them , same with alyuh if alyuh see jack alyuh wont say nothing but hi mr warner and smile..And for alyuh who doh no ,its mr jack mafia warner ok ....
bajanscout

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Keep doin good Jack because if u start 2 do bad we go b dead mind u we on life support as it is
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Themanfriday

• Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
no wonder y ppl doh no where trinidad is even denilson say that and we closer to south america than anyother caribbean island ,cause alyuh low life ppl here hate to see alyuh ppl prosper jack warner is to date the most powerful man in our region and alyuh do acknoledge d man... u think jamaica does fight down dem ppl? hell no and alyuh dont either in trini alyuh does copycat dem ,look at the world stats trinidad is 98th in da world out of 140 country, as on of the safest country to live in we beat out jamaica ....  u think dem critisizing dem artist who talk gun talk no they dont , we dont either ,but here we hav a man who doing something good for we country getting we recognition and we fighting him down.. its like the world against american talking all that shit and wont dare approach them , same with alyuh if alyuh see jack alyuh wont say nothing but hi mr warner and smile..And for alyuh who doh no ,its mr jack mafia warner ok ....

Who used the toilet an didn't flush?
Born in SanDo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
scout why you come back on this forum for after yuh wilderness in exile  :devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
aye warrymenot we hav one thing in common that we like and thats manchester united well 2 and yuh mudda ok ...i come back cause i doh no what is so great about this robot guy ,he is pure natural ability of shit ,unless he reddeem himself and shut me up that hes worthy to be on d team i say hes not. and 70 percent of the team no world cup for trini in 2010.........
bajanscout

Offline Themanfriday

• Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
aye warrymenot we hav one thing in common that we like and thats manchester united well 2 and yuh mudda ok ...i come back cause i doh no what is so great about this robot guy ,he is pure natural ability of shit ,unless he reddeem himself and shut me up that hes worthy to be on d team i say hes not. and 70 percent of the team no world cup for trini in 2010.........

bajanscout

Born in SanDo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
good fuh we
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

truetrini

bajanscout...God give yuh a nose so that yuh keep your mouth close.   fella yuh does yalk plenty shit!

I know dat you not really two-faced in spite of the impression yuh does give. If yuh were, why on earth would you be wearing dat one?

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
I know dat you not really two-faced in spite of the impression yuh does give. If yuh were, why on earth would you be wearing dat one?                                                                                  when u ready explain what u really wah say ok .........
bajanscout

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
You all must realize most people who go to these games (the majority) are not into football news like we are. They feed off the propaganda thaat JW feeds them and they go on.

Our voice is not loud enough. eg. Sundays game. From what I heard we had a chance to speak loudly and as one by wearing the black but alot of folks PUNKED (yes I said it) out.

Scared of being singled out, Scared of being different. Scared to stand up and let thier voices be heard. They rather sit and be part of the croud like shep being led to slaughter.

Let JW do he ting

I am very proud to say I am the one that sent the letter and called about the ticket fiasko from WC06. I spent alot of my money and time doing the research and sending it to the board.
I would do it again if I have to. If you read the ruling and what they said evidence was provided you would know what I am talking about.

We can not allow him to continue on the path that he is on. I am really not understanding whats up with this.

I read about the payment for use of the grounds. This is very common for use of any facility .......you know what I already have High Blood Pressure. I will stop hewre before I get a stroke......

MAN UP guys
WOMEN do something

Nuff respect TMF. I feel your sentiments.  :salute: :salute:
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
ok so jack mafia warner me and u need to team up
bajanscout

Offline Saywha

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile

Who used the toilet an didn't flush?
:rotfl: :rotfl: good one :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

1]; } ?>