April 28, 2024, 08:49:59 PM

Author Topic: Trinidad and Tobago uniform!!!!!  (Read 1122 times)

Offline loyalist

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Trinidad and Tobago uniform!!!!!
« on: June 05, 2008, 11:01:25 AM »
what is our official uniform for this upcoming campaign....it must have been posted before , but i think i missed it.....as soccer.com shows a completely different uniform to the one that was played with against england....as a matter of fact if i am not mistaken there are 2 different designs for both the home and away jerseys....anybody have and idea...thanks...

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Trinidad and Tobago uniform!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 11:31:54 AM »
what is our official uniform for this upcoming campaign....it must have been posted before , but i think i missed it.....as soccer.com shows a completely different uniform to the one that was played with against england....as a matter of fact if i am not mistaken there are 2 different designs for both the home and away jerseys....anybody have and idea...thanks...

the one you see in the england game is not our official uniform , i doh know what moth closet they pull that from
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 11:34:38 AM »
check this thread
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 11:39:48 AM »

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2008, 07:57:27 PM »
so how come dis juzzy washing down eurosport and dem and we cyah get we team outfitted in dem for a big game like against england, ent we know bout dat game for a few months? i eh really looking for an answer eh because ah done know where TnT football is concerned, anything goes, sigh.
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

1]; } ?>