March 29, 2024, 08:00:16 AM

Author Topic: Austin makes Chesterfield switch  (Read 1836 times)

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
Re: Austin makes Chesterfield switch
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 04:06:10 PM »
He played a part in this season's promotion to the Championship, and had the option to take up another year's contract, but he chose to leave.

"He has been a fantastic servant for this club,'' said manager Roberto Martinez.

"Although we could have kept him for another year, we felt the least he deserved as a reward for his loyalty, service and effort was the chance of securing himself a two-year deal.

hmm. I didn't think Swansea would have kept him on another year in the first place. I suppose he doh want to finish his career riding pine. If he gets playing time out of it, you can't fault him.

Keep going strong brother...we know it wasn't easy coming back after de heart scare...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
Re: Austin makes Chesterfield switch
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 04:44:12 PM »
He played a part in this season's promotion to the Championship, and had the option to take up another year's contract, but he chose to leave.

"He has been a fantastic servant for this club,'' said manager Roberto Martinez.

"Although we could have kept him for another year, we felt the least he deserved as a reward for his loyalty, service and effort was the chance of securing himself a two-year deal.

hmm. I didn't think Swansea would have kept him on another year in the first place.
The contract he signed last year included an automatic option to extend it at year's end if he played a certain number of games.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Chesterfield releases Austin
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2010, 01:37:00 PM »
Dozen released by Spireites
uk.eurosport.yahoo.com

Chesterfield have released 12 players following their eighth-placed finish in League Two.

Ex-Grimsby pair Danny Boshell and Barry Conlon are among those leaving the club along with young goalkeeper Matt Malak and defenders Kevin Austin, Alan Goodall, Danny Hall and Phil Picken.

Midfielders Paul Harsley, Lloyd Kerry, Terrell Lewis, Adam Rundle and Simon Whaley are the others not to have been offered a new deal.

Meanwhile, the club are offering contracts to Jamie Lowry, Gregor Robertson and Wade Small whilst Scott Boden, Jordan Bowery and Dan Gray have already penned two-year deals.

Mark Allott, Ian Breckin, Aaron Downes, Martin Gritton, Tommy Lee, Jack Lester, Derek Niven, Rob Page, and Drew Talbot remain under contract with the club.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

1]; } ?>