March 29, 2024, 09:33:06 AM

Author Topic: As tickets scandals mount, FIFA boss Jack Warner’s son Daryan goes missing.  (Read 9787 times)

Offline TTVillafan

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Jennings again, he have nothing else to do but live inside warner ass.....i went to the ski shop and bought an uncovered ticket for the TT$300. face value so what shit them english talking, i think jennings mix up his facts and looking to bad mouth again

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Thanks for that Daryan.
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Johpants

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
No TVF, the point the man making is that there were tickets available from Warner's son's business enterprise when it had been announced that all tickets were sold out. The US$100 tickets mentioned were for the covered stand. Jennings not mixing up facts, he is stating facts as he has them.

Offline kandi_tt

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
and let me add...tickets being held for the english fans were at a cost of TT$750.00 - $150 more than the covered section and $500. less than the all inclusive section...this i know from someone is TTFF
iNnOcEnT aNd UnInFoRmEd...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Where d 150 gone? Somebody/ anybody answer meh nah
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Jennings again, he have nothing else to do but live inside warner ass.....i went to the ski shop and bought an uncovered ticket for the TT$300. face value so what shit them english talking, i think jennings mix up his facts and looking to bad mouth again

If you are a true Villa fan, you should be applauding investigations into football corruption. Villa have been held back for years by your own Jack Warner - Doug Ellis.

Same situation. Doug had many supporters and was a very vocal political animal in football, but he still oversaw some dodgy deals which threatened the clubs future.

You should be offering support to the guys on this forum, because you have battled for years without any power to protect the future of your club. We have the same problem at Gillingham.

Andrew Jennings is on a crusade. Most British journalists are frightened to speak out because they may lose their cozy jobs.

Selling tickets from a jet ski shop is illegal. Simple as that. And it was your fellow countrymen getting ripped off. And FIFA will do nothing as usual.

You may think this is a Trini issue, but its not. Football supporters need to stand together. Its us that end up paying ridiculous sums of money so these guys can live multi millionaire lifestyles.

Sorry you never got to see Agbonlahor play for England, I'd really love to see him play off Rooney.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
He's on facebook  ;D  :rotfl:

two monkey  :devil:

Dem two face cud turn back ah stampede.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Or stop a runaway freight train.  I sure when any of dem go to de beach de tide does stay out.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline TTVillafan

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
i absolutely agree that ticket gouging is unethical and i have paid my fair share of more than face value for tickets in many various sports in the usa and england, but wat i meant was that on this particular occasion i heard that there were remaining tickets being sold at the ski shop, walked in and pd face value from off the street, dats all, again if the fans coming here pd a little extra, yes it is unfortunate but the reality is until it is properly police controlled all over the world it will never stop. i once pd 50 pounds for a 15 pound ticket right outside of highbury for an arsenal game in 1998 and it sucked then but u know wat i wanted to go so i paid, so the fact is we have a choice... dont pay all of us annd hopefully it will stop or...........

1]; } ?>