April 25, 2024, 07:40:16 AM

Author Topic: T&T vs Jamaica Photo and Video Thread  (Read 8365 times)

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
T&T vs Jamaica Photo and Video Thread
« on: June 07, 2008, 08:13:56 PM »
Hyland 1-0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHkN0dHgEkI

Carter "Offside"
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Uaktp9UwKKg

Jamaica "penalty"
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pGuFzLr1NwU

Sorry about the Hyland Clip... i hit it late and only just got the goal.... also no replay   typical local tv shit..
« Last Edit: June 07, 2008, 09:37:17 PM by Small Magician aka Wazza »

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: T&T vs Jamaica Photo and Video Thread
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2008, 08:14:39 PM »
nice goal
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2008, 08:20:08 PM »
yuh bettter than shaun fuentes boy

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2008, 08:21:52 PM »
Thanks SM
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2008, 08:31:36 PM »
Nice Goal...

Thanx SM

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2008, 08:44:49 PM »
well done SM. Your signal looking a lil cleaner than mine for NCC 4.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2008, 09:02:03 PM »
carter "offside" added

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2008, 09:08:15 PM »
carter "offside" added

LOL, what about the saves made by Ince.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2008, 09:09:01 PM »
Referee theef Carter dread. Like he dont know the FIFA rules, Scotland did not touch the ball

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2008, 09:12:04 PM »
that man clearly offside when the ball was played. in any case, whistlse sounded long long before the atacker kicked the ball in the net.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2008, 09:14:18 PM »
that man clearly offside when the ball was played. in any case, whistlse sounded long long before the atacker kicked the ball in the net.
RF allyuh good yes.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2008, 09:15:16 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2008, 09:32:12 PM »

RF comment sound just like when mah wifey didn't know anyting about offside. :rotfl:

True the whistle sounded before the ball was kicked in the goal but it was a terrible call that denied a 1 on 1 with the keeper.
Thanks a lot for de clips SM, nice work.

Anyway, we look good for Bermuda.  Come on allyuh bermies, we have it fuh yuh.

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Smoke Weeeeed, under the Jamaican Sky Light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2008, 09:36:25 PM »
Trinidad technology is really behind. I mean look how dark that video is. Look like u got an antenna on ur tv boss.
Smoke and Fly

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Smoke Weeeeed, under the Jamaican Sky Light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2008, 09:39:03 PM »
It was offside because he ran across the path of an oncoming defender, thus interfering with the play. It's not like he was a mile away from the action.
Smoke and Fly

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2008, 09:39:18 PM »
Trinidad technology is really behind. I mean look how dark that video is. Look like u got an antenna on ur tv boss.

yeah NCC is terrible terrible quality....  but Sportsmax isnt that great quality feed either so ..    CNC and CNMG should air our games... very good quality

Offline Trinishottaz

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2008, 09:43:36 PM »
It was offside because he ran across the path of an oncoming defender, thus interfering with the play. It's not like he was a mile away from the action.
where de ass u come out from go back in whatever hole u come out from

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2008, 09:47:59 PM »
Even though Jamaica is shit, I really appreciate the passion whenever we play dem.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2008, 09:52:22 PM »
Even though Jamaica is shit, I really appreciate the passion whenever we play dem.

Ent! JA like the kind of girl you does in love in darkness and run from in daylight
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Arazi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2008, 09:53:24 PM »
but the guy is correct, even though scotland did not touch the ball he became involved in the play because from what i saw he could have obstructed the JA defender..carter also shot long after the whistle blowed...
as for the penalty..I really hope NCC isn't carrying our WC games cuz then we'd need some serious help..that angle told me absolutely nothing but right before that play, hyland won a corner which the ref over-ruled for a goal kick so....

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2008, 10:02:51 PM »
I cyah understand y dey eh use C equipment
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2008, 10:29:49 PM »
Come on guys that an easy offside to call. Scotland was involved in active play. No argument about that.
Decent taken goal by Hyland.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2008, 10:40:45 PM »
is a good thing I didnt watch the game on NCC when Jamaica get that crappy equalizer I would have cussed so damn loud but small thing they get the draw in Marvin Lee Stadium they didnt get the draw an the Hasley Crawford Stadium just like we get the draw at the Office in Kingston

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2008, 11:09:03 PM »
carter "offside" added

LOL, what about the saves made by Ince.

What about Bubba,dat now done do ah 10 years, and dropping it in yuh mudda fobbs while yuh posting yuh garbage here...eh ? Wha yuh shud be worrying bout is if she cud walk ,far less talk,after he done wid she...Yuh chupid jackass......
GONE FROM HERE !!! ....HAAAAAWK TOOOOOOO !!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2008, 11:11:44 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2008, 11:31:49 PM »
but the guy is correct, even though scotland did not touch the ball he became involved in the play because from what i saw he could have obstructed the JA defender..carter also shot long after the whistle blowed...
as for the penalty..I really hope NCC isn't carrying our WC games cuz then we'd need some serious help..that angle told me absolutely nothing but right before that play, hyland won a corner which the ref over-ruled for a goal kick so....

That goal kick call was real RUBBISH.. Total rubbish.
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2008, 05:10:57 AM »
Not only that but it look like Carter try to pass to Scotty while he was offside. It bounce off the defender instead and Carter continue his run.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2008, 06:11:48 AM »

RF comment sound just like when mah wifey didn't know anyting about offside. :rotfl:

True the whistle sounded before the ball was kicked in the goal but it was a terrible call that denied a 1 on 1 with the keeper.

Peong, I am not an expert on things like offside etc, but for that particular incident, I see at least one T&T player in the offisde position when the through pas was made. I think 9 out of 10 referees would have called that back.  I am not even sure why people are calling that a disallowed goal when the whistle had blown and play stopped  a good 5 seconds before the player kicked the ball in the net. Technically, he could be carded for doing that. Its obvious that you are not good at identifying ofsides yourself.

In regards to the penalty. It was obvious that Ince had to make the tackle, otherwise Shelton would have gotten by him. There was definately contactwith the player, and he didnt collect the ball cleanly. Shelton was the only atacking player in teh box, and all three T&T defenders were beaten. Believe me, I have seen less than that called for penalty in the EPL.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 06:15:22 AM by Reggaefan »

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2008, 06:35:10 AM »

That goal kick call was real RUBBISH.. Total rubbish.

Yeah de goal kick call was de final bit of convincing I needed to confirm dat he take some ah JA worthless money to hand de game to dem.... >:(

And SM not seeing replays is not local TV shit is NCC 4 shit....dem does real upset me with dey foolishness...sstteeuuppss...dey carried all our games prior to the actual WC last time around but ah cyar remember not being able to see replays back then....stteeuuppss!!!... >:(
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2008, 06:42:39 AM »
Yeah de goal kick call was de final bit of convincing I needed to confirm dat he take some ah JA worthless money to hand de game to dem.... >:(

And SM not seeing replays is not local TV shit is NCC 4 shit....dem does real upset me with dey foolishness...sstteeuuppss...dey carried all our games prior to the actual WC last time around but ah cyar remember not being able to see replays back then....stteeuuppss!!!... >:(

Brownsugar, I always like to see the fairer sex passionate about the beautiful game. You confused me a little bit when you say "goal kick" in reference to the penalty. Goal kicks and penalties are two different things.

Regarding the ofisde call, we shouldnt blame the referee too much, if anything, the linesman is the one that raised the ofside flag...the ref took a good 2 seconds before calling the play back.

On the penalty, Ince made contact with the player while he was on his way to goal...butnot only that, he didnt come away with the ball cleanly. That call would have been give by most referee. Having said that, the standard of refereeing in the smaller islands obviously will not be of a high standard. There are only a few refs in teh caribbean that get to officiate in international games (world cup etc) and you normally find those coming from Jamaica / T&T.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2008, 06:50:13 AM »

Peong, I am not an expert on things like offside etc, but for that particular incident, I see at least one T&T player in the offisde position when the through pas was made. I think 9 out of 10 referees would have called that back.  I am not even sure why people are calling that a disallowed goal when the whistle had blown and play stopped  a good 5 seconds before the player kicked the ball in the net. Technically, he could be carded for doing that. Its obvious that you are not good at identifying ofsides yourself.

In regards to the penalty. It was obvious that Ince had to make the tackle, otherwise Shelton would have gotten by him. There was definately contactwith the player, and he didnt collect the ball cleanly. Shelton was the only atacking player in teh box, and all three T&T defenders were beaten. Believe me, I have seen less than that called for penalty in the EPL.

Forget all those "big" calls because I agree with you that he was probably right on the ones highlighted here BUT.....the officiating was terrible even outside of all of that.  He lost control of the game from early...he put players at risk letting things get out of control and it seems like judgement on relatively simple things was way off.  It hard to ignore the nonsense when players are on the floor from a terrible tackle and the ref foolishly decides it is not even a foul.  Both teams have qualifiers coming up and with the rivalry he just lost control.  Is not even that he just let the game be physical...u can play physical and clean but he allowed dirty tackles to go.

1]; } ?>