April 26, 2024, 02:33:08 AM

Author Topic: mach report TT-1 JAM/referee - 1  (Read 3937 times)

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
mach report TT-1 JAM/referee - 1
« on: June 08, 2008, 07:46:54 AM »
mach report TT-1 JAM/referee - 1

What a game that was!  The two big dogs of the caribbean squaring off to decide who is better than who.

First of all, Jack Warner missed a great opportunity.  He missed a chance to reward some of the true supporters of the national team.   I know that there are some die hards who missed this game, but still, I can guarantee you that no waggonists were at the marvin lee stadium (MLS).

I take some serious chain up from my pardner gary (who tallman once renamed "gary de baraini"...lol) and left south real early (missing the second half of portugal vs turkey) cause we "tort" that parking would be real trouble at the MLS.  We reach up there about half past four and realise that we had made ah mistake. 

The uncovered section was ah mess and we in time to see men still pounding nail on some plyboard to make benches (mobile stand my arse).....lol.  After doing a thorough examination of the uncovered secion, Gary and I watch each other and swallowed a large gulp of saliva and decided to move to the covered section.

$300 of my hard earned cash straight into jack warner bank account and we inside.  The turf look good, the covered section looked nice, the carib girl were dancing, the laventille rhythm section was jamming and the teams started to warm up on the field.

Bounce up dcs, g, Big Mag and Small Mag inside as the teams were announced.

Trinidad started with a 4-5-1.  Ince in goal, Lawarence, Smith, Hislop and Adams at the back, Telesford, Hyland, Whitley, Daniel and Edwards in the middle and Scotland in front.

From the start I realise that Trinidad experimenting with Hyland on the left side, Edwards on the right, Whitley and Telesford holding and Daniel as the attacking midfielder.

The first 10-15 minutes of the game was nothing to talk about as the two teams looked evenly matched as they tried to knock the ball around.

As the game continued, we realised that Jamaica played with 12 men on the field.  I aint care who vex, but that is the worst piece of blatant bias thiefery i ever see in my life.  My goodness!!

Whitley get hack down by the half line, no card, 5 minutes later, Hislop tackle and get the ball and then the man, instant yellow.  All the 50-50 calls were transformed into 90-10 calls in favor of the jammies. 

All this against us and we still matching them stride for stride. 

Bright sunshine in the sky and Gary (who i start tuh call robin maharaj) only talking about rain coming.  But poor andre, who aint know much about the MLS, start tuh feel sorry for the people in the uncovered section.

Shrawwww, and the rain reach, but i realise that i getting wet.  Yes folks is wet ah getting in de covered stands.  The spartan in me come out and I start tuh bawl "hold de line, hold de line", but man start tuh run for cover. 

Meanwhile, Mr Carlos 'starboy' Edwards was having a game to forget.  Bad pass after bad pass and Ricardo Gardner have him under serious manners.  He was the worst player on the pitch for us today. 

Hyland and Whitley, on the other hand, were linking very well together.  It was this combination (after hyland switched with Daniel) that gave TT our first goal.  Nice passing on top the box left Hyland free and he calmly used his left foot to place the ball into the back of the net from just outside the box.

Wine and jam start, and everything on the carib girls was bouncing up and down.  We had few anxious moments at the back with Marlon King using his strength to good effect on Hislop but the half ended up with us leading one nil.

Second half start and the warriors started to play a counter attacking game giving the jamaicans alot of possession.  At times the jamaicans passed the ball well and if they got a shot off, and ince got close to it, (whether or not he touched it) it was a corner coutesy de thiefing referee. 

It was this counter attacking game that made carlos look worse.  I still waiting for him to take on a jamaican defender.  Imagine he crossed the ball into the box to no one rather than going down the byline. 

Due to their increased possession, the jamaicans were getting closer and closer to our goal, but ince was solid and marlon king was trying hard to mash up somebody car wind screen outside the stadium cause he only kicking the ball high and wide. 

The warriors had chances too, with Hyland's left footed rocket going just wide.  We also scored a legitmate second goal, but the referee called it offside even though it clearly wasnt!! But all in all we played too deep in the second half.

Lawerance also show dat he still have some soldier in him when Whitley get heself in some trouble with about 3 jamaicans who surrounded him.

Whitley start tuh get some small push, but Lawerance and he long legs jump in like ah super hero and start to push down jammys like if he was Whitley body guard.......lol.

It was however, a moment of brilliance from Hyland that "caused" the jamaican equalizer.   Hyland got the ball from throw on the left side, screen the player like stern john, hit him ah stern turn and speed down the left side.  He evaded one tackle, reached the byline, and then he crossed the ball into the jamaican box only for it to be slid out of play for a corner......or so we thought!! 

Lawerance and company done start to come forward for the corner when the referee say it is ah goal kick.  Hyland start tuh protest, and the jamaicans took the goal kick.  Burton play shelton into the box and shelton throw himself into Ince and the referee call ah penalty. 

The whole warrior team surround the referee but he couldnt care less cause his bread was done buttered by the jamaican FA!!

Shelton score the penalty and the game was over.  Simoes come to shake Maturana hand and the columbian steups at him......lol.  Simoes start to beg for friends and say is not his fault and put his hand around our coach but Maturana was having none of it. 

All in all, referee put aside, 1-1 was a fair result for two caribbean teams who have a realistic chance of making it to South Africa in 2010.

Player Ratings

Ince - 9 - Great come back game today, positioned himself well and showed why he is still out number one.

Smith - 6.5 - Not a bad performance, but not a great one either, but fairly solid none the less.

Lawerance - 8 - He was an added level of composure to our defence, also saved Whitley from getting beat up....lol.

Adams - 5.5 - Caught in possesion plenty times and ball watched too much as well.

Hislop - 7 - Needs a little muscle, but reads the game well. 

Telesford - 6 - Played a better game against England but protected the defence well.  He is too quick to go to ground and often got left out.

Edwards - 4.5 - Contributed nothing today.

Whitley - 8.5 - Solid as usual, he really has stepped up his game and is showing himself as a leader.

Daniel - 7 - Didnt get any chances to show his dead ball prowess, but he had a fairly ok game playing behind scotty

Hyland - 9 - Still has to work on his off the ball game, but when he has the ball, he is a gem.  Scored a well taken goal.

Scotland - 6 - Showed that he doesnt have an automatic place on the team.  Work rate was low. 

The subs only came on after about 75 mins so i really aint get much time to asses them!!

We going and hit Bermuda about 5!!

ah love it!!

« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 02:58:57 AM by Flex »
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: mach report TT-1 JAM/referee - 1
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008, 08:21:46 AM »
nice report mi brother
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2008, 08:26:53 AM »
Andre...LB was Akeil Edwards.. and he is our best available LB...better than Farrier and Adams but nowhere near Avery..

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2008, 08:51:11 AM »
Wow .. I dont think this hold refree crew Knew what de fack dey were doing..
War...
Black Lives Matter..

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2008, 09:06:47 AM »
Nice report Andre.  Much appreciated.

Jes one "little" ting dat is a pet peeve of mine...

Is Trinidad AND Tobago eh.  If yuh finin dat it tekkin too long to spell out de whole name, T&T go suffice.  We go all understand.

Thanx and respeck as usual  :beermug:
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 09:08:28 AM by palos »
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Smoke Weeeeed, under the Jamaican Sky Light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2008, 09:20:41 AM »
Maturana wouldnt shake Simoes hand because Colombians hate Brazilians.
Smoke and Fly

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2008, 10:01:30 AM »
Andre yuh see..you and Gary waste a 100

Coulda lime with the "people" in uncovered, ketch kix same way. Cuss the linesman right in he ears and yuh get the same wet I get.

The stand was sheltering yuh good.

The wood they use was good. No splinters and yuh coulda stand up to look at the game and block nobody.

I going back Right Dey next game.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2008, 10:44:07 AM »

Coulda lime with the "people" in uncovered, ketch kix same way. Cuss the linesman right in he ears and yuh get the same wet I get.

The wood they use was good. No splinters and yuh coulda stand up to look at the game and block nobody.

Although I watch the game last nigh and got frustrated, I was dissapointed I could not go to the game.. It was just tooo much to spend and I is a man tryin to buy land and ting.

Guh try for de bermuda match .
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

TrinInfinite

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2008, 10:46:42 AM »
What a game that was! The two big dogs of the caribbean squaring off to decide who is better than who.

First of all, Jack Warner missed a great opportunity. He missed a chance to reward some of the true supporters of the national team. I know that there are some die hards who missed this game, but still, I can guarantee you that no waggonists were at the marvin lee stadium (MLS).

I take some serious chain up from my pardner gary (who tallman once renamed "gary de baraini"...lol) and left south real early (missing the second half of portugal vs turkey) cause we "tort" that parking would be real trouble at the MLS. We reach up there about half past four and realise that we had made ah mistake.

The uncovered section was ah mess and we in time to see men still pounding nail on some plyboard to make benches (mobile stand my arse).....lol. After doing a thorough examination of the uncovered secion, Gary and I watch each other and swallowed a large gulp of saliva and decided to move to the covered section.

$300 of my hard earned cash straight into jack warner bank account and we inside. The turf look good, the covered section looked nice, the carib girl were dancing, the laventille rhythm section was jamming and the teams started to warm up on the field.

Bounce up dcs, g, Big Mag and Small Mag inside as the teams were announced.

Trinidad started with a 4-5-1. Ince in goal, Lawarence, Smith, Hislop and Adams at the back, Telesford, Hyland, Whitley, Daniel and Edwards in the middle and Scotland in front.

From the start I realise that Trinidad experimenting with Hyland on the left side, Edwards on the right, Whitley and Telesford holding and Daniel as the attacking midfielder.

The first 10-15 minutes of the game was nothing to talk about as the two teams looked evenly matched as they tried to knock the ball around.

As the game continued, we realised that Jamaica played with 12 men on the field. I aint care who vex, but that is the worst piece of blatant bias thiefery i ever see in my life. My goodness!!

Whitley get hack down by the half line, no card, 5 minutes later, Hislop tackle and get the ball and then the man, instant yellow. All the 50-50 calls were transformed into 90-10 calls in favor of the jammies.

All this against us and we still matching them stride for stride.

Bright sunshine in the sky and Gary (who i start tuh call robin maharaj) only talking about rain coming. But poor andre, who aint know much about the MLS, start tuh feel sorry for the people in the uncovered section.

Shrawwww, and the rain reach, but i realise that i getting wet. Yes folks is wet ah getting in de covered stands. The spartan in me come out and I start tuh bawl "hold de line, hold de line", but man start tuh run for cover.

Meanwhile, Mr Carlos 'starboy' Edwards was having a game to forget. Bad pass after bad pass and Ricardo Gardner have him under serious manners. He was the worst player on the pitch for us today.

Hyland and Whitley, on the other hand, were linking very well together. It was this combination (after hyland switched with Daniel) that gave TT our first goal. Nice passing on top the box left Hyland free and he calmly used his left foot to place the ball into the back of the net from just outside the box.

Wine and jam start, and everything on the carib girls was bouncing up and down. We had few anxious moments at the back with Marlon King using his strength to good effect on Hislop but the half ended up with us leading one nil.

Second half start and the warriors started to play a counter attacking game giving the jamaicans alot of possession. At times the jamaicans passed the ball well and if they got a shot off, and ince got close to it, (whether or not he touched it) it was a corner coutesy de thiefing referee.

It was this counter attacking game that made carlos look worse. I still waiting for him to take on a jamaican defender. Imagine he crossed the ball into the box to no one rather than going down the byline.

Due to their increased possession, the jamaicans were getting closer and closer to our goal, but ince was solid and marlon king was trying hard to mash up somebody car wind screen outside the stadium cause he only kicking the ball high and wide.

The warriors had chances too, with Hyland's left footed rocket going just wide. We also scored a legitmate second goal, but the referee called it offside even though it clearly wasnt!! But all in all we played too deep in the second half.

Lawerance also show dat he still have some soldier in him when Whitley get heself in some trouble with about 3 jamaicans who surrounded him.

Whitley start tuh get some small push, but Lawerance and he long legs jump in like ah super hero and start to push down jammys like if he was Whitley body guard.......lol.

It was however, a moment of brilliance from Hyland that "caused" the jamaican equalizer. Hyland got the ball from throw on the left side, screen the player like stern john, hit him ah stern turn and speed down the left side. He evaded one tackle, reached the byline, and then he crossed the ball into the jamaican box only for it to be slid out of play for a corner......or so we thought!!

Lawerance and company done start to come forward for the corner when the referee say it is ah goal kick. Hyland start tuh protest, and the jamaicans took the goal kick. Burton play shelton into the box and shelton throw himself into Ince and the referee call ah penalty.

The whole warrior team surround the referee but he couldnt care less cause his bread was done buttered by the jamaican FA!!

Shelton score the penalty and the game was over. Simoes come to shake Maturana hand and the columbian steups at him......lol. Simoes start to beg for friends and say is not his fault and put his hand around our coach but Maturana was having none of it.

All in all, referee put aside, 1-1 was a fair result for two caribbean teams who have a realistic chance of making it to South Africa in 2010.

Player Ratings

Ince - 9 - Great come back game today, positioned himself well and showed why he is still out number one.

Smith - 6.5 - Not a bad performance, but not a great one either, but fairly solid none the less.

Lawerance - 8 - He was an added level of composure to our defence, also saved Whitley from getting beat up....lol.

Adams - 5.5 - Caught in possesion plenty times and ball watched too much as well.

Hislop - 7 - Needs a little muscle, but reads the game well.

Telesford - 6 - Played a better game against England but protected the defence well. He is too quick to go to ground and often got left out.

Edwards - 4.5 - Contributed nothing today.

Whitley - 8.5 - Solid as usual, he really has stepped up his game and is showing himself as a leader.

Daniel - 7 - Didnt get any chances to show his dead ball prowess, but he had a fairly ok game playing behind scotty

Hyland - 9 - Still has to work on his off the ball game, but when he has the ball, he is a gem. Scored a well taken goal.

Scotland - 6 - Showed that he doesnt have an automatic place on the team. Work rate was low.

The subs only came on after about 75 mins so i really aint get much time to asses them!!

We going and hit Bermuda about 5!!

ah love it!!

mr 3000, do me one favour breddah, how creative was the midin this game when creating chances for the strikers, creating space and especially ball posession  in the opponents first third and converting those  periods into scoring opps and shots on goal?

God is de BOSS...

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
An attempt at an UNBIASED view of the game yesterday
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2008, 11:49:38 AM »
Touches give the usual detailed report of everything from the pieman to the player ratings, so i wouldnt even go into that.
I agree with most of his observations as well.

From my perspective....

THE GOOD

T&T showed a slight improvement in their game than 1 week ago - then again, Jamaica is no England. Other than that, notinh else much to shout about. The only thing that has me optimistic is that we were missing KJ and Stern. Any team we face in concacaf with just one of these players, the entire game will be different as they both command a totally different tactic to contain. In theory, Ja will struggle to contain KJ, just as we struggled to contain Onandi Lowe - exact same thing, except maybe that Kenwyne is a bit better and more polished as he plays with the best in the world every week. Scottie was decent yesterday and for a man who aint play/train in 3 weeks and only had 2 days training, he did VERY WELL in my books. But he is still secoond fiddle to a SJ or KJ. We missed darryl roberts too. But thats about it for the good - what we could still potentially achieve.
PS - Hyland is quickly proving himself an essential part of this team, a very very good player.

And in terms of the players like Kelvin Jack, Cyd Gray, Sancho, Avery John, Birchall and Colin Samuel, until the federation actually gives these guys a break again, lets not even talk about them again about "what if:, cause they clearly are not in the plans of the federation at the moment. In saying that, it is also very evident that we are sorely missing these players. Losing Yorke and Latapy is enough of a void to try to recover from, but losing these additional 6-7 WC players is almost laughable.
We will beat Bermuda, i not worried...

The BAD
Based on current form, we will not make it past the semi final round. Guatemala and USA will more than likely dish us up. We will struggle to beat Cuba in Havana.
The wingbacks for T&T were extremely poor yesterday, the right back shows he knows the game, but they make too many unforced errors. They have the desire to overlap at times, but I really see this as our achilles heel.

The UGLY
The only ugly thing last night was the officiating. Its very rare u see the home team getting the bad calls consistently. Just before the equaliser, we had a real nice attacking play resulting in a clear deflection from an attempted cross/shot, but guess what - Goalkick. This just summarised the jist of the calls all night. Next thing, 15 seconds later, a ball played into our box, ball drifting wide to the left, Seltoon and a defender in a foot-race and Ince comes. Ince tips the ball away from the advancing players, which none of them really even had a chance of getting, but the forard falls over. Penalty. Amazing! The funny thing is that I didnt even see Ince get booked.
The rule states that if as a keeper you bring down a forward on his way to goal, its RED. I just sat in my seat and laughed.
But perhaps even more astounding was the goal that T&T got ruled offside. The goal was ruled offside because Scotland was percieved as interfering with play. How could you be interfering with play if you dont take part in the play, hinder anyone or anything like that??
Carter pick up the ball after half line and run straight through with some quick one-two with the other midfielders. Now the return pass was played into Scottie's offside direction, but he knew he was offside and just casually was walking toward an onside positionnot even making an attempt at the ball. Caterwho we know is lightening fast just outran everyone and collected the pass and went on to score.
Amazing. The video when posted will show you guys the situation.
I went to piss right after the game doownstairs and saw the officially being escorted from the ground with police and army security - people were very upset with them.
In all fairness, the game was a fair result for Jamaica. They did have more of the possession and created more half chances.
But the thing is, their forward line is not good at all. The 3-4 chances T&T created, we looked more likely than scoring. Jamaica has regressed from years gone by in terms of finishing. They will struggle to come out their group unless they address this. There were some clumsy, laughable moments after some of the plays by their players.But they lack that punch up front. Ince had a good workout, but was never really tested seriously, maybe apart from a low diving save in the second half. If this is what Jamaica has to offer, I hope we both meet in the final round, as I am confident we can get 4 pts from them.
So although the game was fair in terms of result, the manner in which they got their equaliser was nothing short of a wrong call.
T&T should have won this game 2-0, which is what i was telling people 10 mins into the second half when Ja was trying to equalise and leaving themselves open at the back. They did have more of the possession, but possession does not win games. For all that possession, they never really looked threatening to score in my opinion. Even the Jamaicans in the stand admitted as much during post game discussions over can Stags.
I have seen far too many TT vs Ja games over the last 15 years when T&T had the lions's share of the ball, only for Ja to score their chances on the break and end up winning. It seems now to be reversing slightly.

The after party was decent with Machel and HD, the jamaicans and trinis had a nice time together, nice vibes all around.
T&T, for all its problems on and off the field, i would say is marginally better than Ja at the moment.
Both teams I honestly feel will come good when it matters, but TT has to get its act together in a hurry for August or it will be 2014.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: An attempt at an UNBIASED view of the game yesterday
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2008, 11:52:36 AM »
Trini thanks for de report :beermug:..Do you think Maturana shold continue at the helm or someone else should take over?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 11:56:09 AM by Sando prince »

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2008, 12:00:10 PM »
Trini thanks for de report :beermug:..Do you think Maturana shold continue at the helm or someone else should take over?

But he doh even pick his own team.. He hadda buss it.

We need a no nonsense PRO
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2008, 12:18:00 PM »
Everybody making valid points, but i like to look at things in context. We play about 6 friendlies since Feb of this year. How many did we play prior to this?

I really doh have too high of expectations, in reality we somwhere in early 2007 when it comes to overall preparation.

We make our bed we lie in it.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 12:22:35 PM by g »
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2008, 01:53:49 PM »

Boy, when is see dat man now pounding de nail in the stands i say shit dat, jack getting meh extra hundred.

I read your report and i diagree with your Carlos assessment, he was not good atall!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2008, 02:02:18 PM »
nice report samuel

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2008, 02:25:28 PM »
I don't think Maturana is the boss. Especially when it come to player selection.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2008, 02:30:47 PM »
We made our bed a truer word was not spoken so lets all just lie in it
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2008, 02:47:05 PM »
Thanks Andre I eh come because I really did not want 2 spend dat 300 and foolishly thought dat I would not have gotten in d cheap stand
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Arazi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2008, 03:07:46 PM »
so we should fire him right before the start of a campaign? are you ppl serious???
...jeez...
let the man breathe for a minute nah...
i personally think his brand is not bad..just the personnel being asked to bring it forward is lacking at the moment..alyuh just like them men in governemnt only want quick fix and flashy right thru...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2008, 03:17:40 PM »
No need 2 fire him let d puppet continue d dice has already been cast I spportin d RWB but like d WI a loss is like water on a ducks back

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2008, 03:21:34 PM »
I don't think Maturana is the boss. Especially when it come to player selection.
Jah ya really think he is responsible for selecting the team?
if so, I have some water front land in the Bush Bush section of the Nariva Swamp to sell ya :devil:
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 03:36:42 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

leroy

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2008, 03:35:40 PM »
Khaleem Highland is destine to be a star, played very well.
Also whitley and carlos edwards.Trinidad was force in there
own area at times by Jamaica.The penalty was an unbias
call. The Bajan ref deserve higher level duties. Good Game,
cheers to all  :beermug:

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2008, 08:29:30 PM »
f**k off Leroy....brit f**k
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline chinee boi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2008, 10:25:43 PM »

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2008, 07:51:41 AM »
really nice match report andre.

enjoyed it, and i'll tell yuh ah saw triniwhiteboy last night in zen and ah asked him if de refree was bajan, to my big surpirse he was.

so typical, if it is the one of island that resents us more than jamaica.

stewps.

so fackin typical.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2008, 08:03:02 AM »

enjoyed it, and i'll tell yuh ah saw triniwhiteboy last night in zen and ah asked him if de refree was bajan, to my big surpirse he was.

stewps.

so fackin typical.

I find you guys clutching at all kinda straws here. for the record, that offside incident was a DEFINATE legitimate call. Any comeptetent referee/linesman would have called that, regardless of wether or not the player touched the ball, he was interfaring with play, as the ball was passed directly to him.

The penalty incident...the attacker was taken down by the goalie outsied the six yard box...goalie didnt even come up cleanly with the ball...perfectly legitimate penalty.

Not sure why you wouild think that an entire nation hate you simply because of what took place on a football field.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 08:05:24 AM by Reggaefan »

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2008, 08:24:10 AM »

stewps.

so fackin typical.

I find you guys clutching at all kinda straws here. for the record, that offside incident was a DEFINATE legitimate call. Any comeptetent referee/linesman would have called that, regardless of wether or not the player touched the ball, he was interfaring with play, as the ball was passed directly to him.

The penalty incident...the attacker was taken down by the goalie outsied the six yard box...goalie didnt even come up cleanly with the ball...perfectly legitimate penalty.

Not sure why you wouild think that an entire nation hate you simply because of what took place on a football field.

I didn't expect you to agree however if it was Jamaica I am sure you and the others would have been here whinning and clutching at all kinda straws yourself..... cha man....

The thing is, you will never give us credit even when we have success, look, we does give you credit, we big you up for becoming the first English Born Jamaican team to the make it to the world cup from the caribbean.... didn't we... cha man....

Yuh like ah blasted tick on a donkey balls....
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 08:26:18 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Trinishottaz

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2008, 11:52:17 AM »
Hyland  is a bossssssss de next dwight yorkee

1]; } ?>