March 28, 2024, 02:40:54 AM

Author Topic: Fransico Maturana !!  (Read 5351 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Fransico Maturana !!
« on: June 08, 2008, 06:39:25 PM »
Eh even tryin 2 say he is d coach any more. Guess who d post match interview?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 02:26:03 AM by Flex »
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: MATURANA
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008, 07:14:32 PM »
I not calling for the man head or anything but you have to show that you are in charge. We could argue that it really don't matter, but it is one of the finer point that missing right now. The players will know who really in charge and they would not respond well if they know that one coach trying to backstab the other coach. This cannot augur well for team chemistry. The admin needs to get this right and put a stamp on who does what. I said it the other day why is Fuentes giving info that should be coming from the head coach.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2008, 07:19:55 PM »
This is the advantage a true internal coach have other local caches and other jokey coaches..

They know when to tell de administration to get offf. And they not afraid to loose deh wuck.. they will just get anneda one..
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2008, 07:20:42 PM »
If the admistration cannot get it right,who can
This begins at the head and it flowing down unto the players

If the leaders have no vision,the people perish

Makes me wonder if the coach knew what he was getting into before he accepted this assignment

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2008, 07:22:14 PM »
If the admistration cannot get it right,who can
This begins at the head and it flowing down unto the players

If the leaders have no vision,the people perish

Makes me wonder if the coach knew what he was getting into before he accepted this assignment

Homie gets paid.. He doh businesss.. Clearly
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2008, 07:28:10 PM »
He eh know bout d TTFF ok what size a rock it have in Colombia dat he under. D easiest peso d man would ever make. When I go get a dream wuk sooooooooo boi
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2008, 07:32:14 PM »
he cuss out the third referee yesterday, all didnt see that, the referee tell him to go back in he box and he cuss the man yes  :rotfl: and walk out more
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2008, 07:37:33 PM »
OK 10 pts 4 sign of emotion

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2008, 07:53:36 PM »
he cuss out the third referee yesterday, all didnt see that, the referee tell him to go back in he box and he cuss the man yes  :rotfl: and walk out more
i think he kick bottle of water at the 4th referee too :rotfl:

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2008, 07:55:49 PM »
he also cuss simoes after de game... he refuse to shake he hand... and then the assistant from tnt and de one from England ( ocoh rios) nearly fight...serious...me and small mag was digging the whole scene..

but really...we need to hear pacho..even in spanish...and he have a transolator now...alario ( from argentina)....so is time... das where don leo spoil we...he kept everybody calm and believing/....like he doing now with polska..... not 4-4-2 and 3-5-2.. or team selection..... just words to us...until he drop latas of course... no words could explain dat....
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2008, 08:11:06 PM »
1 ah d JA peeps say Colombia and Brazil have nuff history so he say dat no hands would have been shaked

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2008, 08:18:07 PM »
yea weary... i sensed some of dat too....real serious stuff...all missing was de missiles from the crowd...
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2008, 09:02:34 PM »
he also cuss simoes after de game... he refuse to shake he hand... and then the assistant from tnt and de one from England ( ocoh rios) nearly fight...serious...me and small mag was digging the whole scene..

but really...we need to hear pacho..even in spanish...and he have a transolator now...alario ( from argentina)....so is time... das where don leo spoil we...he kept everybody calm and believing/....like he doing now with polska..... not 4-4-2 and 3-5-2.. or team selection..... just words to us...until he drop latas of course... no words could explain dat....

LOL...is 11:00pm on ah Sunday, work tomorrow again, and I could still count on allyuh to make me laugh yes.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2008, 09:03:41 PM »

u say he have a translator now??

cause i coulda swear some jackass on here say that whole needing a translator talk is bullshit etc.

well look ting.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2008, 11:52:23 PM »

cause i coulda swear some jackass on here say that whole needing a translator talk is bullshit etc.

well look ting.

he had that translator long time.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2008, 12:10:01 AM »
Did not agree with that 4-5-1 formation he played aginst JA...and he should make a better effort to communicate with the media so the fans can have an idea of his plans with our team...he should not have a problem with that since he has a translator

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
Re: Fransico Maturana !!
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2008, 05:59:54 AM »
What's interesting is that when Beenie was here, YOU KNEW WHO RUN THINGS!!!...

yes Maturana cyar speak English but I would rather hear from him through a translator than Corneal all or most of the time.....will de real Warrior Chief stand up.... :-\
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2008, 06:28:02 AM »
The man like he not even trying to learn english...
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2008, 07:11:40 AM »

I saw him talking to the players during the match. Apparently he knows enough to communicate directly to them.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2008, 08:47:51 AM »
Great Jah if you observations are correck. Dat way at least he could at least do he ting whatever dat is. Me eh really need 2 hear from he because d man who was at d press conference eh runnin d show neither. We all know is papa cornmeal is d head honcho

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2008, 08:57:04 AM »
Yeah Jah right...I did see him talk to the players during the game.  But I want him to talk to we de supporters and general public too....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2008, 12:10:06 PM »

well look ting.

he had that translator long time.

Doh worry...some jackass on here juss cyah read.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2008, 12:13:10 PM »

I saw him talking to the players during the match. Apparently he knows enough to communicate directly to them.

Been saying that long time.  The man ent have to talk to press and public...it would be nice, but where is that necessary in order for him to coach the players?  As I said before, all this "he need to speak English" talk is just to appease people...the concerns expressed here have zero to do with his communications with the team.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2008, 12:49:47 PM »
When the man came he said football is an international language and we all speak it. The man can communicate with the team, that was never in doubt.

But look at ANY coach who went to a foreign country, once they learn the language they all say the same thing: "This makes it so much easier to get my ideas across".

Every single one.

I sure Tallman could pull out that quote from real articles over the years.

Is a lack of respect for us as well if he not at least trying.

So hopefully, he is quietly studying somewhere but he just not ready for the media yet and is not a case of him saying that he doh need to know english cause he can speak the language of football.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2008, 01:25:15 PM »
Boy you really kyah please some people nah ! Look how de man take over from someone who some ah dem same people was praising up not too long ago, and giving opportunity to local players and you know dem fellas still eh happy !

who would have thought that local players would be forming the nucleus of a T&T team with the foreign based adding de flavour ?
Well de record is one loss so far to England and wins and draws ...tell me who had a better record dan maturana ?

We still living in de past where everyone must please us and we doh have to do anything ...you mean  we eh have no news reporter who could talk spanish ? O levels eh needed for news wuk ?
Why we eh ask de man direck ...nah we willing to just sit back and get news from who ever givin it rather than who we want it from ....20/20 vision ! dat is why de USA and dem will always be ahead ah we even though football not in they 3 most popular sports !

You eh hear Donavan and dem talking spanish ? ...in fact de whole USA team might be bilingual .... we say we is fans but we kyah even ask de coach ah question !
De USA realise dat de spanish speaking community will make or break football in the US so dey do something about it. We get ah spanish speaking coach and we waiting on Anton to tell we wha he say ??? How we know dais what he say ?

We have to do better dan dat .... we kyah only critisize Maturana , we have to take blame some ourselves

J Jai john

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2008, 01:43:30 PM »
If d stellar record did not include Bim, Grenada, JA tryin 24get dat Guad game.  D onLy 1 I checkin is d 1 v EL SAL and it was a free kick dat we score so 4 give me for not goin  through hoops re d coach stellar record

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2008, 02:38:47 PM »
When the man came he said football is an international language and we all speak it. The man can communicate with the team, that was never in doubt.

But look at ANY coach who went to a foreign country, once they learn the language they all say the same thing: "This makes it so much easier to get my ideas across".

Every single one.

So hopefully, he is quietly studying somewhere but he just not ready for the media yet and is not a case of him saying that he doh need to know english cause he can speak the language of football.

Are the players complaining?  Is he NOT getting his ideas across to the players?

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2008, 02:59:02 PM »

Every single one.

Are the players complaining?  Is he NOT getting his ideas across to the players?

Nah Bakes, coaching today is a lot more about getting your ideas across to the players. No one operating inside of a bubble, PR is a major part of being an international coach. You also have to have a relationship with your fans. Players and coaches can get fine thrown (not just in soccer) at them for not making themselves available to the press, especially after a big game.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2008, 03:55:22 PM »

Every single one.

Nah Bakes, coaching today is a lot more about getting your ideas across to the players. No one operating inside of a bubble, PR is a major part of being an international coach. You also have to have a relationship with your fans. Players and coaches can get fine thrown (not just in soccer) at them for not making themselves available to the press, especially after a big game.

Switch the word 'coach' with the word 'manager' and your point is hitting the nail directly on the head.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2008, 07:07:21 PM »
If d stellar record did not include Bim, Grenada, JA tryin 24get dat Guad game.  D onLy 1 I checkin is d 1 v EL SAL and it was a free kick dat we score so 4 give me for not goin  through hoops re d coach stellar record

Ha but cast your thoughts back a bit and see if you do not recall lower teams beating T&T. Now when we win we take it for granted. I say give the man a chance. We eh even play a game in the qualifiers and men griping bout de coach ...next ting he go have to write an essay in english, dance soca and go by sookey and bunty after each game  or else right ?

1]; } ?>