March 28, 2024, 01:54:02 PM

Author Topic: This is what you call brass balls  (Read 1183 times)

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
This is what you call brass balls
« on: March 27, 2005, 08:24:45 AM »
"It was in fact one of our most disappointing performances,” St Clair said in the post match press conference. “We came here wanting three points and we didn’t get that but it got even worse because we conceded five goals. They definitely showed that they wanted it more than we did and they played fairly well at the end of it all. We have eight more games to go and we must get up and move on. It’s a sad loss but I do not think we should dwell on this result.”

"WE" man get your stupid,excuse-making self away from our football. If I could a concacaf team to hire Bertille I would have done my job for my country. Espionage at its best. From day one I warned all who were willing to listen that this man is a shoe maker and not a coach. But the apathetic said give him a chance, dont change him it will spoil the chemistry. FOOLS, what chemistry. You cant spoil poison it will still kill. Bertill is a very bad plague that needs to be attacked aggressively and destroyed on the spot. There can be no pussyfooting with this plague it will only spread.
I hope Dr Jack is ready able and willing to perform this surgery........WITHOUT ANESTHETIC!!

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
Re: This is what you call brass balls
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2005, 08:38:48 AM »
It really sounds like he doesn't understand the gravity of the situation. It sounds like with eight games to go - each one of them is an opportunity for three points, up until we have 14 or 15 points.

"I do not think we should dwell on this result"

Really Bertie, you think so.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline BigToe

• Hero Warrior
  • Laaaaard, ah cyan take it no more
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2005, 08:58:31 AM »
Clueless!!!

Offline sout-man

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2005, 09:59:52 AM »
 "Alvin told me personally that Bertille does not have a clue at the international level. But lo and behold advises Jack to hire him. Prudence or sabotage?"

Sub, I always thought you had to have a direct connection to T&T's football gods.  Thanks for answering a question, partly at least,  that I've asked elsewhere on this site? "Why would the TTFF (decision makers) arrive at a decision, through research etc, to hire BSC if he's not up to the task?"

As is often said, it still appears that our football is still run by "one-man-ism or a-few-men-ism".

1]; } ?>