Offline socachatter

• ey boy look ah make
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
SKEWS
« on: June 10, 2008, 12:12:35 PM »
excerpt of skews trini dictionary from Gayelle the channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5I4C-ejQwM
"Moral certainty is always a sign of cultural inferiority.  The more uncivilized the man, the surer he is that he knows precisely what is right and what is wrong.  All human progress, even in morals, has been the work of men who doubted current moral values, not of men who tried to enforce them."

Offline Dr. Rat

• Licks Pass!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: SKEWS
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 12:16:01 PM »
PNM in yuh mudda-in-law

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 12:17:15 PM »
Thanks Chatter

and I came across this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVlN3kI_yEY&feature=related
is that a Show in TnT
I cyar keep up nuh
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline kandi_tt

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2008, 12:20:02 PM »
Thanks Chatter

and I came across this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVlN3kI_yEY&feature=related
is that a Show in TnT
I cyar keep up nuh

ever heard of breaking barriers with inshan ishmael...well SKEWS is d same thing...with what's his name???
iNnOcEnT aNd UnInFoRmEd...

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2008, 01:04:09 PM »
Skews is the best local TV program there is.

But yuh need a lil acumen when watching it...you need to keep up with the current affairs else some of the jokes go pass over your head.

But Paulo is a boss. The man shitting yuh up with a straight face normal normal.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2008, 01:15:57 PM »
Skews is the best local TV program there is.

But yuh need a lil acumen when watching it...you need to keep up with the current affairs else some of the jokes go pass over your head.

But Paulo is a boss. The man shitting yuh up with a straight face normal normal.
He used to do that on TV6 and look kinda outta place. Gayelle is a place where Paulo could fit in normal.

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2008, 01:52:31 PM »
Skews is ah best show.

Sun night after Spalk.

Election time he run riot.

Més que un club.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2008, 03:31:28 PM »
A time he do a piece about dishonest Trinidadians where he use clips from and expose where some Trini was running a real estate scam in NY. They show yuh the woman running into a taxi. Paulo Pause rewind and play back the clip. Yuh hearing the taxi driver saying "nah nah nah !", as the woman was approaching the car. He say the woman so damn notorious that the taxi driver who happens to also be Trini know exactly who she is. D man real talented dred but apart from that he real bright to be pointing out some of those things.

Allyuh ever see the clip with the vagrant who does be does spanner and walk. Skews mix the man walk with ah ole school parlour dub. TEARS !!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2008, 06:44:33 PM »
Use 2 watch Gayelle but once Anil dey I sorry dey was suppose 2 b different but dey into as much propoganda as d rest
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2008, 02:34:23 PM »
A time he do a piece about dishonest Trinidadians where he use clips from and expose where some Trini was running a real estate scam in NY. They show yuh the woman running into a taxi. Paulo Pause rewind and play back the clip. Yuh hearing the taxi driver saying "nah nah nah !", as the woman was approaching the car. He say the woman so damn notorious that the taxi driver who happens to also be Trini know exactly who she is. D man real talented dred but apart from that he real bright to be pointing out some of those things.

Allyuh ever see the clip with the vagrant who does be does spanner and walk. Skews mix the man walk with ah ole school parlour dub. TEARS !!

:applause:

1]; } ?>