April 18, 2024, 07:44:10 AM

Author Topic: A prayer for Trinidad and Tobago...sent to me in an email  (Read 2404 times)

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
A prayer for Trinidad and Tobago...sent to me in an email
« on: June 10, 2008, 02:25:38 PM »
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come to you today, humbly lifting up our country Trinidad and Tobago , we ask Lord that you remove the dark cloud of crime that has settled over our land. We know that with you all things are possible, and trust in your love for the restoration of Peace, Love and Community in our country that is called by your name.

Influence our leaders and people living in the two islands so that they can find an effective solution to restore law and order. We pray that you breathe a fresh breath of your Holy Spirit over our land and remove all lawlessness, murder, kidnappings, immorality and corruption. Lord because we believe that you are Powerful and Mighty we place Trinidad and Tobago in your hands and promise that we will do our best and continue to rejoice at your presence in our daily lives to stay focused on you shining a light of holiness upon your people. In thanksgiving we pray to you Father. AMEN

2 Chronicles 7:14 'If my people which are called by my name, shall humble themselves and pray and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sins AND HEAL THEIR LAND'

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: A prayer for Trinidad and Tobago...sent to me in an email
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 07:04:50 PM »
Thanks Touches we need all d prayers possible
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
Re: A prayer for Trinidad and Tobago...sent to me in an email
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2015, 09:50:10 PM »
16 days of this pray is needed!

1]; } ?>