April 29, 2024, 03:13:33 AM

Author Topic: UEFA Euro Thread.  (Read 243569 times)

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: UEFA Euro 2012 Thread.
« Reply #570 on: June 11, 2012, 12:11:26 PM »
Don't get what people see in England.

What about them makes people other than the English want them to win?  No character, no personality, no skill, no flair, no imagination...nothing. 

some of the english fans nice
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: June 11, 2012, 12:11:39 PM »
...In all fairness to Milner, I think Balo had everything easier for him once he found himslef in all that space with what he seemed to think was all that time....Milner's momentum was taking him away from goal and he did his best to sqaure the ball back over the goal line.....I would be more vex wit my boy Balo than I would be if I were Milner's coach.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: June 11, 2012, 12:12:14 PM »
England well park de bus in this game. Boring.

Lalas talkin real tootoo and Ballack want to laugh at him.

lol What Lalas saying allyuh?

No ESPN coverage for me today.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: June 11, 2012, 12:13:25 PM »
I feeling real sorry for Ballack having to put up with all that shit from Lalas...

At least if we in a bar and a man giving we that, we have the option to get up and leave. Ballack contractually bound to sit down right there in his seat.

I see Martinez try to be the voice of reason.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: June 11, 2012, 12:14:05 PM »
...In all fairness to Milner, I think Balo had everything easier for him once he found himslef in all that space with what he seemed to think was all that time....Milner's momentum was taking him away from goal and he did his best to sqaure the ball back over the goal line.....I would be more vex wit my boy Balo than I would be if I were Milner's coach.
??? ???

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: June 11, 2012, 12:14:10 PM »

He said he was impressed by England's performance then went on to try and justify it. Saying they were defensively cohesive and tough to break down etc
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: June 11, 2012, 12:14:21 PM »

Lalas bawl he very impressed with an excellent performance from England.

They had a plan and they executed well.

Ballack face was like WTF.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: June 11, 2012, 12:14:28 PM »

we doh have the environmental authority or clearance to transmit all dat shit over the internet, Toppa.  Yuh go jes hadda watch de DVR when yuh go home!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: June 11, 2012, 12:15:14 PM »

Ballack face was like WTF.

I nearly dead when i see that  :rotfl:
Youtube Channel

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: June 11, 2012, 12:17:36 PM »
Allyuh hear this nasty man alexi la-ass?? yesterday he wanted tuh jack up balotelli for what wasn't even a clear shot on goal, but exonerated milner for missing an empty net, matter of fact he didn't even spend 10 seconds on that miss sitter.

yeh, ah hope all allyuh apologetic progressive thinker get ah chance tuh see the obvious double standards with these white people, and know dat ah black man is always held to a higher standard than a white man in the white world.  :frustrated:

PS: then allyuh does want tuh label me for stating the obvious.

At least Milner knew when to shoot.  What Balotelli do?

You serious or you joking?

Elan, Balotelli did absolute shit there and looked like a fool.  Milner looked like he lacked the skill required to finish. Take your pick.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: June 11, 2012, 12:18:16 PM »

I was gonna say something like but didnt want Just Cool to come and call me and apologetic, progressive thinking, uncle tom or something of that nature...  :D

Doh get me wrong eh, is rheell shit Milner do there eh. Any international footballer player should put that away.

But at least he fling a foot.. I think Balo own would draw a bigger gasp because he just freeze up and didnt do anything.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: June 11, 2012, 12:21:05 PM »
Men still talking about Balo miss... Goals does throw-way every day man...How much goal Torres miss yesterday in the space of like 8 minutes? Lewwe overs that nuh....
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: June 11, 2012, 12:25:55 PM »

I was gonna say something like but didnt want Just Cool to come and call me and apologetic, progressive thinking, uncle tom or something of that nature...  :D

Doh get me wrong eh, is rheell shit Milner do there eh. Any international footballer player should put that away.

But at least he fling a foot.. I think Balo own would draw a bigger gasp because he just freeze up and didnt do anything.

:rotfl: Dize why ah say it, I eh 'fraid JC at all!   :rotfl:

But seriously, allyuh being a little harsh on Milner.....this is where you sometimes have to sit back and break things down...more credit needs to be given to Hugo Lloris for closing down as hard and fast on Milner as he did.  Milner beat him to the ball, yeah, but he end up overpushing the ball just a touch and yuh could see he was done stretching fuh it and barring stopping the ball and placing it in the goal, any touch at that point was a hit or miss.  I givin' de 'keeper de credit!  :whistling:

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: June 11, 2012, 12:27:22 PM »
Men still talking about Balo miss... Goals does throw-way every day man...How much goal Torres miss yesterday in the space of like 8 minutes? Lewwe overs that nuh....

Is not de quantity, is de quality.  :laugh:

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: June 11, 2012, 12:30:19 PM »

hoss Buffon read he like a book on the first one when he try to rounds him lol ... and the scoop/chip - well that was just poor...

Torres lucky Balo had a gaffe to overshadow him...cause dem misses were terrible.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: June 11, 2012, 12:35:27 PM »

hoss Buffon read he like a book on the first one when he try to rounds him lol ... and the scoop/chip - well that was just poor...

Torres lucky Balo had a gaffe to overshadow him...cause dem misses were terrible.

Ah glad yuh bring dat up....to me, it was the tiny difference between Buffon and Casillas yesterday....Buffon read the play, came out and kept himself "big" as he is supposed to and he held off from leaving his feet until the very last and was able to actually stay on his feet and throw off Torres.  Excellent goalkeeping by Buffon....the chip?  Well, ah wouldn't quite call it "poor" by Torres...he did well and had the right idea....the chip was just a tad bit overweighted, maybe because he knew he had to chip it over a defender as well.  It might not have been as easy to pull off as it looked.

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: June 11, 2012, 12:40:15 PM »
Casey Keller is commentating? Say it aint so. I cyah believe I have to put up with 90 minutes of this..

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: June 11, 2012, 12:40:37 PM »
Honestly, folks, I really think the English (and lal-ass) are looking at Sweden and Ukraine as easy prey in this group......If they really think this is 2 pushover side, they go really be in fuh a shock when dey ridin' dat Easy Jet back home next week!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: June 11, 2012, 12:42:59 PM »
Honestly, folks, I really think the English (and lal-ass) are looking at Sweden and Ukraine as easy prey in this group......If they really think this is 2 pushover side, they go really be in fuh a shock when dey ridin' dat Easy Jet back home next week!

How much time dey try 2 deal wit d Swedes ind pass and could only end up with a draw?
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: June 11, 2012, 12:43:13 PM »
Casey Keller is commentating? Say it aint so. I cyah believe I have to put up with 90 minutes of this..

when I had was to PAY big money in NYC to buy mango and make a chow I did chalk it up to payin' fuh all de mango ah did tief in meh boy days....yuh grow up gettin' spoil on all de good football commentary yuh coulda ever wish for so take shit in yuh ass now!  :laugh:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: June 11, 2012, 12:45:07 PM »
This will be a cracker
Youtube Channel

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: June 11, 2012, 12:46:05 PM »

when I had was to PAY big money in NYC to buy mango and make a chow I did chalk it up to payin' fuh all de mango ah did tief in meh boy days....yuh grow up gettin' spoil on all de good football commentary yuh coulda ever wish for so take shit in yuh ass now!  :laugh:

For me, hell (if there is one) would be stuck in a room having to listen to Lalas and Keller commentating on matches for an eternity...

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: June 11, 2012, 12:47:03 PM »

How much time dey try 2 deal wit d Swedes ind pass and could only end up with a draw?

and watch, if Either team come away from this game with 3 points....is worries fuh France and England because who want to deal with a  desperate Sweden (not England) or a desperate host nation this Ukraine team?  Neither one of them want that.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: June 11, 2012, 12:47:53 PM »

For me, hell (if there is one) would be stuck in a room having to listen to Lalas and Keller commentating on matches for an eternity...

I tink satan and all would repent fuh dat one.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: June 11, 2012, 12:48:25 PM »
Not watching now, but I didn't think Keller was that bad in the games I heard him call. 

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: June 11, 2012, 12:53:57 PM »
Not watching now, but I didn't think Keller was that bad in the games I heard him call. 

he is a cerebral fella.....rel Type A, aloof kinda finish and it kinda coes out in his commentary/analyses.  People eh really have de appetite fuh dat......but boy, dat f**ker coulda save, oh SHIT!!

on another note....there are certain colours/combinations that just look REL beautiful as football kits, no matter the design.....yellow/blue is one ah dem boy!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: June 11, 2012, 12:59:57 PM »
England take all de pages outta Chelsea copybook

Park de bus and send de passengers up front.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: June 11, 2012, 01:00:54 PM »

he is a cerebral fella.....rel Type A, aloof kinda finish and it kinda coes out in his commentary/analyses.  People eh really have de appetite fuh dat......but boy, dat f**ker coulda save, oh SHIT!!

on another note....there are certain colours/combinations that just look REL beautiful as football kits, no matter the design.....yellow/blue is one ah dem boy!

I didn't know you were a Fatima College fan.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: June 11, 2012, 01:04:32 PM »

I didn't know you were a Fatima College fan.

:rotfl: :rotfl:  Ah look fuh dat!   *but is true, fatima uniforms was crisp*

Keller have "powers" oui!  He accuse a swedish player of "tripping himself" and get Dereck Rae to agree when the replay CLEARLY show the referee was right in awarding a free kick when a Ukrainian accidentally trip de man.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 01:07:04 PM by Mango Chow! »

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: June 11, 2012, 01:09:57 PM »

and watch, if Either team come away from this game with 3 points....is worries fuh France and England because who want to deal with a  desperate Sweden (not England) or a desperate host nation this Ukraine team?  Neither one of them want that.

Sweden have a history of drawing their opening games in big tournaments. (A stat all Trinis are grateful for)
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

1]; } ?>