April 23, 2024, 08:35:35 AM

Author Topic: UEFA Euro Thread.  (Read 242839 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: UEFA Euro 2012 Thread.
« Reply #480 on: June 10, 2012, 03:21:50 PM »
Have to agree with Lefty (in essence). Lalas was a real idiot harping on about Balotelli and making really ridiculous comments. Good on Ballack and Rossi especially for not entertaining him. Torres throw way one setta goal Balotelli messed up once and Lalas saying he woulda 'jack him up' in the dressing room? As Rossie say Balo did a lot during the match.

I doh even know why men letting Lalas rile dem up. Dat fella swear he's some kinda expert... yesterday I watching de broadcast and he steady keep interrupting Ballack.  De Rossi on de set was a waste today, he catatonic as doh Robin Givens slip him something.  Agree with you that they both did well to tune out Lalas.

Yeah Rossi wasn't the most verbose...or articulate. He looked kind of sour. Maybe he was totin cos he couldn't play for Italy. Lol
Dem yanks vex bc di rossi blank them and chose italy instead, ah sure they never forgive him for that.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: June 10, 2012, 03:29:47 PM »
Anyone watch how Cassano play with Ballo as opposed to how he play with DiNatale? Did not like it.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: June 10, 2012, 03:54:03 PM »
Have to agree with Lefty (in essence). Lalas was a real idiot harping on about Balotelli and making really ridiculous comments. Good on Ballack and Rossi especially for not entertaining him. Torres throw way one setta goal Balotelli messed up once and Lalas saying he woulda 'jack him up' in the dressing room? As Rossie say Balo did a lot during the match.

I doh even know why men letting Lalas rile dem up. Dat fella swear he's some kinda expert... yesterday I watching de broadcast and he steady keep interrupting Ballack.  De Rossi on de set was a waste today, he catatonic as doh Robin Givens slip him something.  Agree with you that they both did well to tune out Lalas.

Yeah Rossi wasn't the most verbose...or articulate. He looked kind of sour. Maybe he was totin cos he couldn't play for Italy. Lol
Dem yanks vex bc di rossi blank them and chose italy instead, ah sure they never forgive him for that.
Yuh ain hear when Ballack say Di Rossi chose the better team by playing with the Italians instead lol...he say stand a better chance of winning something

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: June 10, 2012, 03:58:01 PM »
Why do i feel a underdog will win this tournament
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: June 10, 2012, 04:22:43 PM »

cuz chelsea f up d system

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: June 10, 2012, 04:30:10 PM »

like who, holland or italy?

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: June 10, 2012, 05:16:36 PM »

Lol You backing anybody at all???
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: June 10, 2012, 05:45:19 PM »

Lalas wid he over-rated ass always talking a setta shyte. He wish he had half as much talent as Balo. But anyway, Balotelli should have been more sinister with that ball in de box dey, especially since he work so hard to win it.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: June 10, 2012, 05:48:53 PM »
I hope PSG's Jeremy Menez gets to play for France.  If he does, we in for a treat.  France really has some quite thrilling players:  Menez, Ben Arfa, Valbuena, M'Villa, Gourcuff, Ribery, Remy, Nasri.  If they can get it together....TROUBLE.

France is my "dark horse" for the tournament.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: June 10, 2012, 05:53:07 PM »

Lalas wid he over-rated ass always talking a setta shyte. He wish he had half as much talent as Balo. But anyway, Balotelli should have been more sinister with that ball in de box dey, especially since he work so hard to win it.

For the most part commentators have placed a bullseye on Mario Balotelli and that's just how it is.  Is not fair and anything remotely negative he does will be blown up to excessive proportions.

He's done his part to bring SOME of that onto himself....but these guys go way overboard with the criticism.  Maybe because they know that anything named or remotely connected with Balotelli these days is instant news.

Really a sad commentary on the media and these guys in particular.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Re: UEFA Euro 2012 Thread.
« Reply #490 on: June 10, 2012, 05:56:40 PM »

cuz chelsea f up d system

Ent! Doh remind me
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Re: UEFA Euro 2012 Thread.
« Reply #491 on: June 10, 2012, 05:58:25 PM »

Maybe Denmark? U never know how football does go
Youtube Channel

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: June 10, 2012, 06:05:35 PM »

Lol You backing anybody at all???

Not really nuh, Topps.....I expect Spain to win but is not because I backin' dem, per se.......As much as ah want success fuh Balotelli, Italy is one side I doh want to se win NUTTING! so ah go be backin' any side playin' against dem......dem and England, too, wit dey shithong self! Ah guess if ah had to choose any team dat ah would like to see win it would havta be between Germany and France....fuh totally differnt reasons! So, yeah, ah backin' Germany and France.  Sick reasons, but ah goin' wit dem!

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: June 10, 2012, 06:34:19 PM »
Not France, MangoChow, please...
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: June 10, 2012, 06:44:22 PM »

Why, wha happ'm?  Who YOU backin'?

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #495 on: June 10, 2012, 06:48:51 PM »
DiNatale!

That fella doesn't get enough props outside of Italy I think.

i agree...even in italy successive coaches ent call him up or call him up and ent play him.    i had never back italy before but this year b/c of meh boy balo, cassano and di natale i want dem do something.     

Talking about Balotelli.  What was he trying to do when he had de ball and acres of space??   He shoulda punish Spain at that point.......

Yeah, he stick dey, is almost like he thought he had de world ah time.  Love his intensity to win that ball on de line doh, was almost unbelieveable...
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: June 10, 2012, 06:52:11 PM »
DiNatale!

i agree...even in italy successive coaches ent call him up or call him up and ent play him.    i had never back italy before but this year b/c of meh boy balo, cassano and di natale i want dem do something.     

Talking about Balotelli.  What was he trying to do when he had de ball and acres of space??   He shoulda punish Spain at that point.......

Yeah, he stick dey, is almost like he thought he had de world ah time.  Love his intensity to win that ball on de line doh, was almost unbelieveable...

Yeah, he HAD to know the defender was comin' back in he ass, maybe he was thinkin' the defender woulda had to foul him from behind to win de ball, who knows.....he shoulda really take the opportunity to blast dah ball past Casillas in the far post and shut all his critics up fuh a few minutes.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: June 10, 2012, 06:56:58 PM »

Germany. :D
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: June 10, 2012, 07:04:55 PM »

Germany. :D

Hmmmmmm......so how did that internal conflict work out yesterday, watchin' them shut down your RM tooth fairy?  :laugh:

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: June 10, 2012, 08:52:08 PM »
It eh have another channel i could watch these euros, bc i real fackin fed up wid these bias racist arse yanks.  :pissedoff:

listen tuh the two hamburger eating fackin yankees picking on balotteli like he deliberately throw away a goal, like balotelli is the first footballer to bang the ground on ah miss opportunity. and the worst part, here the big stinkin sh!t snake macomareman lalas saying that "not in a million yrs would he ever forget what balo did" and what he woulda do if they were team mates, good fuh balack and di rossi that they did not entertain them!

on the other hand , torres missed three one on one chances and all bullerman lalas could say was "poor guy, that must be hard on his confidence", i tell you, these fackin stinkin american white boys does real infuriate me to the limit and beyond wid their closet racist behavior, just wish i didn't have to hear them comment on the game of football, since the only people they does big up is their basic rough house fundamental unskillful players (dempsey and big head donovan).

BTW, that yellow card on balo was cow Bologna! that ref net ah fackin bull pestle in he clart!  i wish balotelli win player of the tourney, let them eat they fackin dirty dog heart out!

We should all write ESPN and complain about his bias ass...Can't stand his non talented commentating ass!!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: June 10, 2012, 11:23:04 PM »

Haha... good point, he probably mad he get drop and have tuh suffer thru Lal-ass. Besides, of course he not in de studio for his ability, but rather because he was born in NJ.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: June 11, 2012, 05:11:08 AM »
DiNatale!

Yeah....how de hell did he do that??!!   :o :o  Madness!!! 
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: June 11, 2012, 05:13:21 AM »
Ah backing France today vs. England.  Dey done start to complain bout de heat.  I eh hear any of the commentators talk about the heat until they start analysing the England game.  Steups!!!

I eh no fan of French football, but ah hope dey give England 2 or 3.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: June 11, 2012, 05:26:43 AM »

He is injured right now.....badly injured so he wasn't playin' in this tournament one way or another.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: June 11, 2012, 05:28:44 AM »
Ah backing France today vs. England.  Dey done start to complain bout de heat.  I eh hear any of the commentators talk about the heat until they start analysing the England game.  Steups!!!

I eh no fan of French football, but ah hope dey give England 2 or 3.....

dey never used to complain 'bout de heat when they was runnin' roung de planet, colonizing all dem hot-ass countries aroung the world, either.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #505 on: June 11, 2012, 09:44:21 AM »
Have to give credit credit for going with Oxlade-Chamberlain instead of Downing. He still have the “Walcotts” about him and he might do nothing all game but at least he could give yuh hope of doing something spectacular. With Downing yuh know yuh getting shit whole game through.

France well favourites for this one but England will at least look like they have a plan even if it is to just defend. Expect to see Terry and Cole throwing they body all over the floor as usual.

Backing Welbeck to show his class though. That fella have the makings of a top well-rounded forward
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: June 11, 2012, 09:48:52 AM »
Allez Les Bleus!

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #507 on: June 11, 2012, 09:51:37 AM »
Yeah, he HAD to know the defender was comin' back in he ass, maybe he was thinkin' the defender woulda had to foul him from behind to win de ball, who knows.....he shoulda really take the opportunity to blast dah ball past Casillas in the far post and shut all his critics up fuh a few minutes.

That was such a confusing play by Balotelli. We does rightly  knock KJ for his lack of effort but when yuh watch Balotelli he real similar. He is not about hustling and you will never see him busting a lung to gamble on a ball reaching the far post. Economy of motion is the name of the game with Balotelli. Even when he shooting at goal is more of a pass to the corner than a bullet. Very graceful player and a great finisher.

On that play I was surprised to see him put in the hustle to pick Ramos’ pocket and after he do all that hard-work is like he decide to go into slow-motion
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: June 11, 2012, 10:01:56 AM »
baiser la Anglais
Youtube Channel

Offline Andre DosSantos

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: June 11, 2012, 10:14:28 AM »
France vs England on Espn currently going 13 mins in 0-0. England is playing on the counter

1]; } ?>