April 25, 2024, 04:03:49 AM

Author Topic: UEFA Euro Thread.  (Read 242948 times)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: UEFA Euro 2012 Thread.
« Reply #600 on: June 11, 2012, 01:12:26 PM »
Look Chenko just find heself in a similar position as Ballo and he hit the shot far post.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: June 11, 2012, 01:19:00 PM »
Damn...dis tournament hadda be Sheva last run out for his country...
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: June 11, 2012, 01:19:16 PM »
Look Chenko just find heself in a similar position as Ballo and he hit the shot far post.

"similar" is not equal to "same".  Shevchenko was much wider of the goal than Balo was yesterday with less time, less space, going in a different direction and the 'keeper came out and "covered the angle" giving him and even less options.....

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: June 11, 2012, 01:26:54 PM »
Finally!
A game with action.
And I getting non-espn english commentary, which is icing on the cake.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: June 11, 2012, 01:28:12 PM »
Finally!
A game with action.

...anytime Ukraine score in this tournament that country will explode with noise!  Teh crowd rel makin' the action that much more exciting.

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: June 11, 2012, 01:29:11 PM »
Not watching now, but I didn't think Keller was that bad in the games I heard him call. 

Perhaps you are right. I should give Keller the benefit of the doubt. In any case, I found a bbc link online, so I don't have to put up with the ESPN commentary.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: June 11, 2012, 01:31:01 PM »
Not watching now, but I didn't think Keller was that bad in the games I heard him call. 

Perhaps you are right. I should give Keller the benefit of the doubt. In any case, I found a bbc link online, so I don't have to put up with the ESPN commentary.

lal-ass muddy de waters in this tournament fuh anybody having the slightest american accent. (Ian Daarke included.)

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: June 11, 2012, 01:31:51 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: June 11, 2012, 01:37:15 PM »
Oh gosh, Elan!!

Yuh doh find the horse dead enough?
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: June 11, 2012, 01:39:30 PM »
Oh gosh, Elan!!

Yuh doh find the horse dead enough?

Yuh know me, I does kill it ded, ded.   ;D

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: June 11, 2012, 01:39:47 PM »
now elan....with this photo yuh put up dey...ah want yuh to draw a (imaginary, if you must) vertical line just touching the outside of Casillas' right foot and tell meh hummuch of the goal is exposed......and mind you, this is just the instant Ramos is making the tackle.....so if you are trying to make the point that shooting last post was not an option, yuh lorse dah one dey.   :beermug:

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: June 11, 2012, 01:40:35 PM »
Ballack commenting on how open the game is and why he enjoying it...and Lalas still trying to make his England point...

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Re: UEFA Euro 2012 Thread.
« Reply #612 on: June 11, 2012, 01:44:09 PM »
Ballack commenting on how open the game is and why he enjoying it...and Lalas still trying to make his England point...

You notice that too. I thought I was going crazy or paranoid
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: June 11, 2012, 01:45:16 PM »
now elan....with this photo yuh put up dey...ah want yuh to draw a (imaginary, if you must) vertical line just touching the outside of Casillas' right foot and tell meh hummuch of the goal is exposed......and mind you, this is just the instant Ramos is making the tackle.....so if you are trying to make the point that shooting last post was not an option, yuh lorse dah one dey.   :beermug:

Okay, good.....now measure when Casillas lie down across the goal (head towards Pique and foot in line with the 1st post) and see where he will reach.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: June 11, 2012, 01:46:24 PM »

You notice that too. I thought I was going crazy or paranoid

People rel cussing he out on he facebook page ...lol

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #615 on: June 11, 2012, 01:47:56 PM »
I just saw the replay of that Milner miss. Wheyy. At least he should of put it on goal.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: June 11, 2012, 01:48:39 PM »

He face still red from when Ballack dismiss him after the England game!  :rotfl:

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: June 11, 2012, 01:49:59 PM »

He face still red from when Ballack dismiss him after the England game!  :rotfl:

lol How did Ballack dismiss him, exactly? Allyuh men not good at all on providing good gossip yuh know.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: June 11, 2012, 01:50:53 PM »

Ballack really gave Lalas the equivalent of a b*tch slap in the post match comments. I could feel the tension in the commentary room even from where I'm sitting. Although, Lalas' bias is understandable, considering he's a defender...

But still, that was a brutal dress drown.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: June 11, 2012, 01:51:09 PM »
Toppa - Lalas bawl: you have to do what it takes to win...

Ballack bawl: but they didn't win...

silence.....................crickets..............................silence.......................crickets

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: June 11, 2012, 01:54:32 PM »

Okay, good.....now measure when Casillas lie down across the goal (head towards Pique and foot in line with the 1st post) and see where he will reach.

Elan, yuh never play football ah wha?!  Come nuh man!  Ball does roll under, go over, go past 'keeper hand, go between 'keeper legs and all kinda ting.  You really think if Balotelli put he foot through that ball and ress it last post that Casillas woulda had much of a chance?  By the time he even decide to "lie down" as you say, the ball done bouncing out the net arready.  Doh make meh  :rotfl: at yuh nuh man!

silence.....................crickets..............................silence.......................crickets

and hear nuh, is de "secondary school f**k-up look" he give him when he say it too eh!  Ah was dyin'!

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: June 11, 2012, 01:55:05 PM »

Also, when Lalas praised England for their defensive display, Ballack curtly replied, "I do not agree. That is not football." His tone of voice sounded very flat and dismissive too. It is not an exact quote, but that is basically what he said. The look on Lalas' face was priceless. I feel Ballack and Lalas are not exactly going to be going out to the bar for a drink after they work on matches.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: June 11, 2012, 01:57:17 PM »
Sweden 1 nil
Youtube Channel

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: June 11, 2012, 01:58:07 PM »

Elan, yuh never play football ah wha?!  Come nuh man!  Ball does roll under, go over, go past 'keeper hand, go between 'keeper legs and all kinda ting.  You really think if Balotelli put he foot through that ball and ress it last post that Casillas woulda had much of a chance?  By the time he even decide to "lie down" as you say, the ball done bouncing out the net arready.  Doh make meh  :rotfl: at yuh nuh man!

and hear nuh, is de "secondary school f**k-up look" he give him when he say it too eh!  Ah was dyin'!

So then we should not factor in the GK then.  ???   anyways cool.   :beermug:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Re: UEFA Euro 2012 Thread.
« Reply #624 on: June 11, 2012, 01:58:46 PM »

lallas face get stiff
Youtube Channel

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: June 11, 2012, 01:59:57 PM »
 :rotfl:

Damn you, work. I miss all the good stuff. *sigh*
www.westindiantube.com

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: June 11, 2012, 02:00:10 PM »
Andre 1-1 Ukraine
Youtube Channel

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: June 11, 2012, 02:00:23 PM »
Ballack has that direct and dry German delivery - plus his English (while good) is clearly not fluent so he not mincing his words...and Lalas just too forceful and bull-headed with his opinion - Not to mention, Ballack has a more cultured perspective on football as he is more exposed and has more experience...so the two personalities don't mix well... or maybe they mix very well if you like conflict and awkward on air moments.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: June 11, 2012, 02:00:28 PM »
Whata f@#king goal from Sheva

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: June 11, 2012, 02:00:57 PM »
Big Striker vs Big Striker.

Shevchenko vs Ibrahimovic
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

1]; } ?>