April 20, 2024, 06:51:52 AM

Author Topic: UEFA Euro Thread.  (Read 242718 times)

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: UEFA Euro 2012 Thread.
« Reply #1260 on: June 18, 2012, 10:41:25 PM »
Elan is Balotelli PR manager.  :D
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: June 18, 2012, 10:43:57 PM »
He was still able to not only make his comment, but confirm afterwards what he was saying.  Big deal.  Life goes on and he still will play again for Italy beacause a REAL coach (that actually KNOWS football and not no jackass like you) knows how to manage his players properly. 

I wish I was a betting man.

Now fuh Elan's response...

For real, I used to run ball (FF and a few others as well) w/some Serbians in NY, doh make de mistake and call dem croats or odderwise, even by accident

Haha... good talk.  One ah mih pardnas from school name Pedja and he's Serbian.  When ah first meet him ah looking at he name (thinking of Stojakovic) and features ah ask him if he Croatian... de man recoil like ah calling ah bullerman yes  :rotfl:

Wah Ballotelli say
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: June 18, 2012, 10:45:35 PM »
What a goal boy.  Man gettin pulled down and he recalculate and still meet the ball perfectly.
He really so vex he get bench?  What a baby.

No one called RVP ah baby de other day.

I know, stay strong.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: June 18, 2012, 11:01:16 PM »

Wah Ballotelli say

He say ah shoulda play de Daily Double.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: June 19, 2012, 03:07:02 AM »
He was still able to not only make his comment, but confirm afterwards what he was saying.  Big deal.  Life goes on and he still will play again for Italy beacause a REAL coach (that actually KNOWS football and not no jackass like you) knows how to manage his players properly. 

All it take to place a wager is to grow some balls......but doh go runnin' orff to strain yuh self jes yet because even that isn't required when is a safe bet yuh talkin' 'bout so yuh could tay as yuh is.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: June 19, 2012, 03:27:16 AM »
good anticipation by bonnucci to cover balo's mouth..i think balo was going to mouth off to the coach...nice play bonbon

I had missed (and  :( will continue to miss, henceforth) the games so I was ketchin' up on espn and foxsoccer....initial reports, one of his teammates (cyah remember which one, most likely it is bonnucci) said he was yelling "you bitches!" at someone/people/whoever......mighta been directed at the coach, I dunno, but who knows.  Subsequent reports have men saying "...Mario spoke in English so I don't know what he said..." On the surface, Balo's Italian teammates really seem to like him and willing to do their partto protect him and foster an environment for him to grow.  The coach have to play his part in that and of course and most importantly, so does Balo.  His teammates understand that Balo's.....unpredictability is both his strength and his weakness.  Hopefully he WILL continue to grow from/amongst all this.   

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: June 19, 2012, 03:46:18 AM »

For real, I used to run ball (FF and a few others as well) w/some Serbians in NY, doh make de mistake and call dem croats or odderwise, even by accident

Haha... good talk.  One ah mih pardnas from school name Pedja and he's Serbian.  When ah first meet him ah looking at he name (thinking of Stojakovic) and features ah ask him if he Croatian... de man recoil like ah calling ah bullerman yes  :rotfl:
Nuff trinidadians does behave so too, only without the violence.  let any white man or black american walk up and ask a trini if he from barbados, guyna or grenada and 8 out of 10 times is cuss fuh so.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: June 19, 2012, 03:48:30 AM »
good anticipation by bonnucci to cover balo's mouth..i think balo was going to mouth off to the coach...nice play bonbon

I had missed (and  :( will continue to miss, henceforth) the games so I was ketchin' up on espn and foxsoccer....initial reports, one of his teammates (cyah remember which one, most likely it is bonnucci) said he was yelling "you bitches!" at someone/people/whoever......mighta been directed at the coach, I dunno, but who knows.  Subsequent reports have men saying "...Mario spoke in English so I don't know what he said..." On the surface, Balo's Italian teammates really seem to like him and willing to do their partto protect him and foster an environment for him to grow.  The coach have to play his part in that and of course and most importantly, so does Balo.  His teammates understand that Balo's.....unpredictability is both his strength and his weakness.  Hopefully he WILL continue to grow from/amongst all this.   
If it was in english then maybe it was meant for the english press or the irish fans who booed him when he came on.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 03:53:26 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: June 19, 2012, 06:43:05 AM »
Balo reminds me of Stoichkov Excellent baller, with plenty of attitude. Which in fact contributes to his football brilliance. Stoichkov use to cuss up referee, linesman, coach, president,  physio who ever, get red card fuh fun and was nasty pri*k.  He would not hesitate to shove an elbow down your throat or break a man leg. In truth Balo mild compared to Hristo.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

truetrini

« Reply #1269 on: June 19, 2012, 10:03:41 AM »
Balo reminds me of Stoichkov Excellent baller, with plenty of attitude. Which in fact contributes to his football brilliance. Stoichkov use to cuss up referee, linesman, coach, president,  physio who ever, get red card fuh fun and was nasty pri*k.  He would not hesitate to shove an elbow down your throat or break a man leg. In truth Balo mild compared to Hristo.

Balo mild in comparison to Cantona

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: June 19, 2012, 11:23:10 AM »
Ok, so how allyuh calling it?

England to beat Ukraine and qualify?

Rooney to make an impact?
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: June 19, 2012, 11:24:00 AM »

Wah Ballotelli say

He say ah shoulda play de Daily Double.

So yuh feel I eh see dat, my response was just that, my response to yuh smartness.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: June 19, 2012, 11:26:35 AM »
Ukraine 2 - England 2 

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: June 19, 2012, 11:40:46 AM »

Euro 2012: Croatia fined for Mario Balotelli racial abuse
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18461087
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: June 19, 2012, 11:43:59 AM »

Euro 2012: Croatia fined for Mario Balotelli racial abuse
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18461087

Nah Ballotelli is ah clown, ask these saints on here.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1275 on: June 19, 2012, 11:47:19 AM »
Ukraine 2 - England 2 

I'd take that!

But if Sweden win 2-0 and England lose 1-0, who would qualify out of England/France? Head to head equal, goal difference equal? Think it then goes on some computation of qualifying statistics? Probably be France!

Realisticly France are through and Ukraine have to win to join them.

But the result England need is a win while France lose, that way England play Italy which I would prefer to Spain! 
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 11:54:12 AM by Football supporter »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: June 19, 2012, 11:48:42 AM »
Ukraine 2 - England 2 

I'd take that!

Salt for England . 2-1 Ukraine  :devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: June 19, 2012, 12:01:03 PM »
england and france to go through.

this is the best international tournament around yes.

nike viral celebrating blue eyes. we go see if he time is now.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jvTv_oatLA0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/jvTv_oatLA0</a>

truetrini

« Reply #1278 on: June 19, 2012, 12:01:25 PM »
Stinking Croats they and the  Dutty  Nasty Serbians..killing each other, cutting throats.  And I went Bosnia-Hercegovina to bring stability there.  Plenty Croats and Serbs and Bosniaks

MUslims versus the rest..religious glory.....  Serbians worse than he Croats though

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: June 19, 2012, 12:10:37 PM »

this is the best international tournament around yes.

nike viral celebrating blue eyes. we go see if he time is now.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jvTv_oatLA0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/jvTv_oatLA0</a>

How he time go be now and only playing one game?

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: June 19, 2012, 12:13:47 PM »
Ukraine 2 - England 2 

I'd take that!

But if Sweden win 2-0 and England lose 1-0, who would qualify out of England/France? Head to head equal, goal difference equal? Think it then goes on some computation of qualifying statistics? Probably be France!

Realisticly France are through and Ukraine have to win to join them.

But the result England need is a win while France lose, that way England play Italy which I would prefer to Spain! 

Here the joke... England 5th in the coefficient ranking... France 12th
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: June 19, 2012, 12:18:06 PM »
Stinking Croats they and the  Dutty  Nasty Serbians..killing each other, cutting throats.  And I went Bosnia-Hercegovina to bring stability there.  Plenty Croats and Serbs and Bosniaks

MUslims versus the rest..religious glory.....  Serbians worse than he Croats though

Breds, not with the religious rhetoric again!  :frustrated:  i understand yuh don't check fuh no god business, but @ least be fair.

yes i real hate some of these people who saying that they are muslim, they could be some of the biggest bastards in the world, but so could the people who say that they are devoted christians, so are buddist, as well as jews and atheist, i think is time ppl come to the realization that it's not the religion, but "MANKIND"  who has a serious problem with co existing together.

take forinstance these ppl who pelting bananas all over europe, a lot of modern day europeans are atheist, but they are oh so facked up in their thinking, that if they had real power to enact change, they could be just as venomous as the religous fanatics.

starlin and lennen are perfect examples, were atheist, so too was chairman mow, and dem fellas kill real fackin ppl, numbering in the hundreds of millions in the name of ideology, so i want to believe that is humans who not evolved enough to accept differences, and not necessarily the religion to blame.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 12:21:03 PM by just cool »

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: June 19, 2012, 12:18:10 PM »

How he time go be now and only playing one game?

he go just do it.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: June 19, 2012, 12:24:49 PM »

...which he did in fact do when he was with DC United, except the "man" was an 18-year old college freshman who was playing in a scrimmage against him.  Stoichkov is a royal ass... Balotelli is just a pain in the ass.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: June 19, 2012, 12:27:32 PM »

So every controversy Balotelli find heself in (backheel goal, petulant fouls, untimely red cards, sideline blowups) is justified because some opposing fans racially abuse him?  You miss yuh calling yes dred, lol

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: June 19, 2012, 12:30:05 PM »

By hook or crook...

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #1286 on: June 19, 2012, 12:47:26 PM »
Ok, so how allyuh calling it?

England to beat Ukraine and qualify?

Rooney to make an impact?

France to win but honestly can't call the England game.

Could be the first 0-0 of the tournament or England could lose. England have a habit of losing in these tournaments as soon as a knockout game reach and as soon as the public start to dream.

They been lucky so far in the tournament though.

THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: June 19, 2012, 12:56:36 PM »

So every controversy Balotelli find heself in (backheel goal, petulant fouls, untimely red cards, sideline blowups) is justified because some opposing fans racially abuse him?  You miss yuh calling yes dred, lol

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Look at what you type, apparently you eh miss your calling. Backheel goal, foul.....SMDH

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: June 19, 2012, 12:56:39 PM »
my prediction: france win, england draw. france and hengland make quarters.

of course, the way things happening in this tournament, we go see in 80 minutes.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #1289 on: June 19, 2012, 01:06:31 PM »
Ukraine all over England like a bad rash.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

1]; } ?>