April 24, 2024, 10:49:55 PM

Author Topic: UEFA Euro Thread.  (Read 242924 times)

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
Re: UEFA Euro 2012 Thread.
« Reply #1350 on: June 19, 2012, 07:39:32 PM »
France are now the new Italy! Always seem to playing with the handbreak own. Sometimes drastic measures are necessary Ribery being dropped may just be a blessing is disguise for France. He has played both wide and given the free role and IMHO he is no playmaker, simply too selfish and only passes when he is in trouble. Nothing to like from France in all three of their games.

PS: Sweden were excellent, where the hell was this team? I guess with the pressure lifted, they were free to enjoy the game
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: June 19, 2012, 08:03:46 PM »
gorm pirlo gonna poison england so bad eh...

on another note..espn coverage...i does get that sickening nbc olympic special feel when they go back to the studio...not too mention those americans analyses so watery and week...i dunno how ballack does make out na...wat is eat ah food in german?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: June 19, 2012, 08:24:02 PM »
Who de ASS invited you to opine on my opinion that it was or wasn't significant?  Oh wait, that ASS was you who invited yuhself... righto.  And nutten wrong with that, since is only opinions being exchanged... therefore no need for your ASShole comment about "arbiter" and all dat ASSholery.  However, the fact that they've carried on without a thought or incident since mitigates in favor of the notion that it really "wasn't as significant as men making it out to be".  The "distinction" isn't the only thing hollow that yuh offering, so doh get hang up on dat.

Haul yuh equivocating, obtuse, pontificating cxnt.

To be sure it was you who not too long ago quite rightly pointed out on another thread that our venue is a public forum and opinions and comment are inherently to arrive from whosoever chooses to comment. Not that we needed any clarification ... but I'm glad you chimed in on that. Here, similarly, I chose to comment.

Hollow indeed.

The fact that they have carried on as professionally as they have is NOT decidedly conclusive or unpredictable, even to those who found the incident(s) amusing and intriguing.

If ever there was an example of an educated dunce, you would be front and center as both flag woman and flag bearer.  There is no need to mention that comments on public forums invite responses... unless yuh just beholden to sound/sight of your own words.  I myself said so then, and said so today, to wit: "And nutten wrong with that, since is only opinions being exchanged...", but you rather carry on using ah setta words to say nothing in particular.  The words "obtuse" and "pontificating" come to mind.

Also... no one said anything about anything being  "conclusive" yuh jackass... can you read?  Do you understand what "mitigates" mean?  Them carrying on "professional" is only part of the equation, any fool observing the exchange between the two could easily recognize that there is a certain banter there that is not indicative of strains in the relationship, as the comments here suggested last week.  Plain and simple last week's exchange was significant only to those looking for a story.  Good luck with that.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: June 19, 2012, 08:54:16 PM »
England was always winning that game today.  Hate them of love them they are a bigger team than Ukraine and they more accustomed to winning.... Ukraine had chances and they had alot of territorial advantage but somehow they never looked like winning.  I called it after the Sweden game that England would beat Ukraine in a heart breaker.  To be honest England also looked like they had more gears in reserve so I wouldn't really judge them on this game.  I've seen many a game where the lesser team runs the more established team around and gives them a few scares and still ends up on the losing end...sometimes by a few goals well - For me, this game was set up to be that kind of game from the start. 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: June 19, 2012, 09:00:04 PM »
Wait my objectivity is lacking but yours not? You marking these papers or what.  Fella out with you yes.

Absolutely!  You de one saying England had no midfield today.  Yuh Four Four Two image eh helping yuh either... because it shows England completing 82% of its passes, with Ukraine completing 85%.  What yuh wha we take and leave?

You have to be freaking joking me, who's talking about pass completion? Try again nah. I swear you invented the pretzel yes.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: June 19, 2012, 09:16:01 PM »
Who de ASS invited you to opine on my opinion that it was or wasn't significant?  Oh wait, that ASS was you who invited yuhself... righto.  And nutten wrong with that, since is only opinions being exchanged... therefore no need for your ASShole comment about "arbiter" and all dat ASSholery.  However, the fact that they've carried on without a thought or incident since mitigates in favor of the notion that it really "wasn't as significant as men making it out to be".  The "distinction" isn't the only thing hollow that yuh offering, so doh get hang up on dat.

Haul yuh equivocating, obtuse, pontificating cxnt.

To be sure it was you who not too long ago quite rightly pointed out on another thread that our venue is a public forum and opinions and comment are inherently to arrive from whosoever chooses to comment. Not that we needed any clarification ... but I'm glad you chimed in on that. Here, similarly, I chose to comment.

Hollow indeed.

The fact that they have carried on as professionally as they have is NOT decidedly conclusive or unpredictable, even to those who found the incident(s) amusing and intriguing.

If ever there was an example of an educated dunce, you would be front and center as both flag woman and flag bearer.  There is no need to mention that comments on public forums invite responses... unless yuh just beholden to sound/sight of your own words.  I myself said so then, and said so today, to wit: "And nutten wrong with that, since is only opinions being exchanged...", but you rather carry on using ah setta words to say nothing in particular.  The words "obtuse" and "pontificating" come to mind.

Also... no one said anything about anything being  "conclusive" yuh jackass... can you read?  Do you understand what "mitigates" mean?  Them carrying on "professional" is only part of the equation, any fool observing the exchange between the two could easily recognize that there is a certain banter there that is not indicative of strains in the relationship, as the comments here suggested last week.  Plain and simple last week's exchange was significant only to those looking for a story.  Good luck with that.

Pinocchio:

This just in: I can't read. I can only spell. However, fortunately, I do that at least as well as I carve.

While I don't discern or understand the meaning of words, I always know where you plan on taking them. Your responses confirm that you are in a delicate and compromised position.

Save all that f**kery and time, as I have perfected my craft.

Geppetto  ::)
(signed).

P.S. I'm now into wood shavings.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 09:47:22 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: June 19, 2012, 09:50:25 PM »
You have to be freaking joking me, who's talking about pass completion? Try again nah. I swear you invented the pretzel yes.

Then what was yuh imaginary point?  Take a look at all the red arrows once Ukraine cross midfield compared to everywhere else.

Pinocchio:

This just in: I can't read. I can only spell. However, fortunately, I do that at least as well as I carve.

While I don't discern or understand the meaning of words, I always know where you plan on taking them. Your responses confirm that you are in a delicate and compromised position.

(signed).

I know you into "wood shavings"... that pole up yuh ass give it away long time.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: June 19, 2012, 10:08:07 PM »

Pinocchio:

(signed).

I know you into "wood shavings"... that pole up yuh ass give it away long time.

Fuh ah man wid ah wooden head yuh giving new meaning to de saying "as dumb as nails".
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 10:12:17 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: June 19, 2012, 10:41:16 PM »
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 10:48:36 PM by kaliman2006 »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: June 19, 2012, 10:53:46 PM »
This selection is for all the England supporters out there. Keep hope alive.

;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsuD5Vlf5gc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLph6ePNkGQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xDmr_40WKw

Oh GAWSH!, yuh come and put up MORE?!  :frustrated: Ah too tired, ah only have time watch de first one.....where de fella walkin' downg de street, lickin' down people leff and right.....pretty much de way de Brits does play football.  :D

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: June 19, 2012, 11:05:38 PM »

;D

Oh GAWSH!, yuh come and put up MORE?!  :frustrated: Ah too tired, ah only have time watch de first one.....where de fella walkin' downg de street, lickin' down people leff and right.....pretty much de way de Brits does play football.  :D

I cyah sleep, so I was feeling kinda idle.

Hard luck.  ;D

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: June 20, 2012, 07:38:39 AM »

Ronaldo preparing ahead of the Holland game.  ::) ::)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: June 20, 2012, 07:48:26 AM »
This thread in need of a lil ease...

The Hottest Babes and Fans of Euro 2012

Sure men here notice during games, the camera men panning to some best tings in the crowd.. This site seems to collect those moments.

Doesn't let me embed, but the Danish fan win!

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: June 20, 2012, 08:23:21 AM »

;D

I cyah sleep, so I was feeling kinda idle.

Hard luck.  ;D

The short white guy is Keith Allen....Lily Allens Dad!  Vindaloo! Ah love it! lol

Still love that Gordon Banks save....Pele really put his neck into that header!

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #1364 on: June 20, 2012, 08:39:40 AM »

alternate caption:
[Ronaldo thinking] 'wonder if that's my kid in there'

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1365 on: June 20, 2012, 09:40:06 AM »

alternate caption:
[Ronaldo thinking] 'wonder if that's my kid in there'

alternate caption (from hairdresser): My fellow maco-meh man, he's so cute
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: June 20, 2012, 11:08:42 AM »
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: June 20, 2012, 11:36:01 AM »

CR7 "Ah wonder if she wanna try meh Portugal juice?"

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: June 20, 2012, 11:42:37 AM »
more croats behaving badly.

i doh understand how white people could be guilty of racism against other white people though.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/croatia-face-racism-charge-uefa-154601372--sow.html

WARSAW (Reuters) - The Croatian football federation, fined 80,000 euros by UEFA on Tuesday for racist chanting by their fans at Euro 2012, faces further punishment after it was charged on Wednesday for the display of racist banners against Spain.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: June 20, 2012, 12:04:00 PM »

i doh understand how white people could be guilty of racism against other white people though.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/croatia-face-racism-charge-uefa-154601372--sow.html

WARSAW (Reuters) - The Croatian football federation, fined 80,000 euros by UEFA on Tuesday for racist chanting by their fans at Euro 2012, faces further punishment after it was charged on Wednesday for the display of racist banners against Spain.

You never saw the happy days back in England when guest houses had signs saying "no coloureds, no Irish, no dogs"?

I'm sure it was the case in USA (maybe still is) but there was a lot of overt racism towards jews in London.

Nowadays the targets in UK are Eastern Europeans. Although, in my experience, much of this was from people of Caribbean descent, who also are opposed to the influx of Africans. Its not about colour, its basically, anyone who comes to England to do the jobs the English won't do and work for minimum wage. 

Of course, ironically, it was Caribbean, Indian and Pakistani immigrants who got the abuse from white English in the 50's, 60's and 70's.

Now I hear the same thing in T&T about Guyanese and Chinese.

People, whatever race, nationality or colour, always feel threatened by immigrants and their lack of understanding of other cultures.

However, I'm not sure what the Croats have against the Spanish!

Offline Michael-j

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: June 20, 2012, 12:17:30 PM »

So true man!....Serious withdrawal symptoms right about now  :(

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: June 20, 2012, 12:24:51 PM »

Racism is not only about skin colour ( is what I meant to say)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 12:52:15 PM by Observer »
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: June 20, 2012, 12:39:40 PM »

Racism is not about skin colour.

:o
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: June 20, 2012, 08:10:34 PM »
Portugal!!!
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: June 20, 2012, 08:11:16 PM »
dey miss man like edgar pitbull davids in de midfield today lol.  i ent even see the game but just from highlights i see de dutch was with dey arrogant defending again.  cant wait for the inquest into this tourney.  how a team that race thru qualifications could implode so spectacularly??

davids busy playin  street ball

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: June 21, 2012, 09:58:33 AM »
dey miss man like edgar pitbull davids in de midfield today lol.  i ent even see the game but just from highlights i see de dutch was with dey arrogant defending again.  cant wait for the inquest into this tourney.  how a team that race thru qualifications could implode so spectacularly??

davids busy playin  street ball

That looked like a nice sweat...the game got intense too

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: June 21, 2012, 10:00:42 AM »
Portugal!!!

Aye, is not Portugal. Is Pootigal!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: June 21, 2012, 10:51:28 AM »
Go Czech Republic!!!  Time for pretty boy to go home..... :devil: ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #1378 on: June 21, 2012, 11:34:45 AM »
I feel the Czechs winning this one. Portugal defence look pretty porous against Denmark and the Czech playing a nice brand with strong team-work.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #1379 on: June 21, 2012, 11:51:39 AM »
Team of the tournament so far.

Buffon

Gebre Selassie
Alba
Hummels
AN Other (probably Sivok or Piqué. Woulda be Chiellini if not for the Croatia goal)

Gerrard
Pirlo
Iniesta
Schweinsteiger
Sneijder

Gomez

Notable mentions for Lescott, Cole, Debuchy, Khedira, Pilar, Jarocek, Ronaldo, Bendtner, Cassano
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

1]; } ?>