April 28, 2024, 07:42:07 PM

Author Topic: six to seven months  (Read 13249 times)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
Re: six to seven months
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2008, 02:09:43 PM »
none of us knows the man's economics so to me, an argument that KJ should stay at Sunderland because "he is already making enough" is not our place. We can come up which much better reasons for why he should stick around.

Olivier Kapo just gave away his posh Mercedes Benz to the boots boy because the insurance was too expensive and he probably making the same amount that KJ is.

Supposed KJ want to bling like P. Diddy and flex like a baller? Supposed that is the kinda income level he want to be at? Who are we to suggest what is a good enough salary for him?

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2008, 02:30:27 PM »
 :cursing:
I was the same type of player, and had the exact injury,under relatively similar circumstances(hurt in ah nothing game, going for hattrick), plus torn cartlidge and Medial collateral rupture, without the resources and modern techiques available to KJ, I was able to play after 3 surgeries and 3 years of rehab and reflection. Unfortunately, I was never the same player, definately not as effective, but I think I became a more thoughtful player, however my opportunity to perform and train at a high level was missed.
I think KJ would have to make such an adjustment, and though he may not have the same raw (talent) power, the rebuilt KJ may be a more consious and better player. My only concern is the intensity of training and playing at that level, yet he is still young and has a superior athletic mind, so things may workout, but I doubt he will be playing as a lone target man again.   

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2008, 02:36:04 PM »
Max...suuuuuure yuh was de same type ah player ::)

Lol...

Anyways, when yuh say yuh wasn' de same afterwards...what did you lose...speed...explosiveness?

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2008, 02:54:55 PM »
Yep, cause ah most certainly didn't have much skill. :D
I did track back home, and in my later teenage years (highlight was being beat by Glance, Riddick & Crawfie), before switching to football in which I was an average player, but a very fast average player, most of my goals were breakaways or headers...the biggest loss I would say was mobility, cause I could still run fast a straight line, but when it came to turn. Pressure..Another loss was Stamina, I could not maintain a proper training regimen without much pain, which then served to decrease ability to train,
eventually I had to skip training and only play, but this could only occur at relative div 2 level. What did improve was my skill and thought process - ability to read the game. So it essentially spelled the end of Semi-pro playing and the beginning of Semi-pro coaching. and now full time supporting, unless it have a O45 special Olympics fete-match...then there is always ChiefOperationsOfficer of the WN cooler - working on gettin one to match the WN flag    :beermug:

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2008, 03:12:20 PM »
Lol..arrite cool.  Figured mobility mighta been implicated too...ability to cut/change directions.

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
  • Lifes a bitch, then you marry one
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2008, 03:21:33 PM »
none of us knows the man's economics so to me, an argument that KJ should stay at Sunderland because "he is already making enough" is not our place. We can come up which much better reasons for why he should stick around.

Olivier Kapo just gave away his posh Mercedes Benz to the boots boy because the insurance was too expensive and he probably making the same amount that KJ is.

Supposed KJ want to bling like P. Diddy and flex like a baller? Supposed that is the kinda income level he want to be at? Who are we to suggest what is a good enough salary for him?

Firstly it wasn't a comment on whether Kj should stay or go because of money, I think KJ is being paid what he is worth as a wage relative to the rest of the players at similar levels in the premiership. 

My comment was made in response to thinking that KJ is like some poor version of oliver and that he must move to make money just in case.  That maybe the case some 10 -20 years ago when footballers were still paid well but the realtively short shelf life meant hardship.  Now the players are paid such vast sums that the short shelf life makes little difference.  Indeed players can easily afford to retire much earlier and 1 decent contract sees them set for life as long as they are sensible. 

I have seen players that have returned from serious injury never to be the same player again, I sincerely hope if the injury is serious that it is not the case for KJ.

omarldinho I am suprised at you, you are normally dead on the money.  Kapo did give the apprentice a merc and good merc, but it was the apprentice given his age that could afford to insure it, so Kapo paid a years insurance for the lad aswell.

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/article.html?in_article_id=147599&in_page_id=46

Big-hearted Birmingham midfielder Olivier Kapo shrugged off the disappointment of the club's Premier League relegation by giving his bootboy a £30,000 Mercedes.

Olivier Kapo
'Magnificent gesture': Olivier Kapo

The Frenchman handed the keys to his car to Blues apprentice James McPike as a thankyou gesture for looking after his kit during his first season at St Andrew's.

McPike, 20, had initially been disappointed when Kapo turned down his request for a pair of boots to mark the end of the campaign. But his mood ligthened considerably when Kapo instead gave him the keys to his car.

McPike, who signed professional terms as a 17-year-old earns an estimated £3000 a week - 100 times less than Kapo - and told his team-mate he could not accept as he couldn't afford the insurance.

But Kapo, 27, then drove the shocked youngster to his home, handed him the spare set of keys and the car's logbook and insisted on paying for a year's insurance.

Mercedes SLK
One careful owner: A Mercedes SLK

Kapo, on a reported £30,000-a-week and with two other top cars in his drive, will not be getting the bus to training anytime soon, but boss Alex McLeish still admitted it was a fantastic thing to do.

'It was a magnificent gesture and one that's entirely in keeping with Kapo's character,' said the Birmingham boss.

'He's been in Italy with Juventus, one of the biggest clubs in the world, but he clearly has not forgotten the time when he was an aspiring professional himself, hoping to go on to bigger and better things.

'As he was in such a generous mood, I asked him what he had done with the house he had left behind in Turin. Unfortunately, he smiled and said he wanted to keep hold of that.'

I think teh lads money should be £300 a week not £3000 as in the article btw.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 03:23:48 PM by kev »

Offline Phensic

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2008, 03:23:33 PM »
Owww!

ACL and MCL...damn, I am presently recovering from similar injuries and ah could testify that it not easy. Rehab work before and after the operation is vital for full recovery.

Its been around 4 months now since my surgery and although i can walk and do a slow jog, there are still spots around my knee that are still somewhat numb to the touch.

Hard luck there KJ ah feeling it for yuh dread...positive vibes!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2008, 03:27:10 PM »
damn, i misread that Kapo deal completely... my bad.

but we still dont know the man's expenses.

Isn't it Nando's you said you saw him outside?

From my recollection, a quarter chicken with fries and corn is 8 quid at most there plus you get free refills!!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 03:29:10 PM by omarldinho »

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 12, 2008, 11:20:36 PM »
Its called humour something you are obviously lacking in ;D

As for being smart arse comments for the most part factual so whats smart arse about it, KJ is on something like 4 year contract thats £4,000,000 enough for anybody to get by on I think.  Stop being a kid.

Well I'm de last child of 3 children, so if I'm still being ah kid, dat is alright, cuz wifey doh complain. Ok, so we cool on dat topic right, nice. While we at it doh, what kind ah respect is dat yuh have fuh de ladies on de forum and ladies around de world, wid dat kind ah thing yuh type under yuh avatar? Yuh answer every thing else, but yuh dodge dat part ah meh post eh. Is ok, yuh doh have tuh give Supa ah relply, cuz ah guess dat is ah joke 2 right?  ??? HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 11:50:48 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 12, 2008, 11:38:28 PM »
Kev is right, some of you acting like if the man on the bread line!!

Lets put this in context, he is making approximatley 1 million TT a month at sunderland!!

ah love it!!

Again Samuel, ah doh know who is de some of you, but ah will talk fuh meh self. Plain and simple my friend, we know KJ is making a lot of money, we all understand dat. However, is he making de same as Dinho, Drogba, Ronaldo, etc? Look at Ronaldo, he making a lot more money dan KJ, but he still have an eye on dat Madrid move. Why? His main reason apart from probable wanting de challenge of playing in de Spanish league, it is tuh secure a much bigger pay day and lock down his future real nice. Guys you all are more sensible dan dat, understand de difference nah man. So my point in my post is dat when yuh cud get a chance for a better pay day, go for it, cuz yuh never know what will happen to you tomorrow. What is so difficult in dat post tuh understand?  :beermug: HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 12, 2008, 11:48:28 PM »
Owww!

ACL and MCL...damn, I am presently recovering from similar injuries and ah could testify that it not easy. Rehab work before and after the operation is vital for full recovery.

Its been around 4 months now since my surgery and although i can walk and do a slow jog, there are still spots around my knee that are still somewhat numb to the touch.

Hard luck there KJ ah feeling it for yuh dread...positive vibes!

Talk tuh dem fuh meh please, KJ making good money, of course I do agree. But in dis type ah sport yuh have tuh take opportunities when dey come, cuz yuh will never know what 2morrow will bring  :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2008, 01:15:19 AM »

As for being smart arse comments for the most part factual so whats smart arse about it, KJ is on something like 4 year contract thats £4,000,000 enough for anybody to get by on I think.  Stop being a kid.

Well I'm de last child of 3 children, so if I'm still being ah kid, dat is alright, cuz wifey doh complain. Ok, so we cool on dat topic right, nice. While we at it doh, what kind ah respect is dat yuh have fuh de ladies on de forum and ladies around de world, wid dat kind ah thing yuh type under yuh avatar? Yuh answer every thing else, but yuh dodge dat part ah meh post eh. Is ok, yuh doh have tuh give Supa ah relply, cuz ah guess dat is ah joke 2 right?  ??? HIGHLY BLESSED.

I did answer you it is humour, its not a commentary on women its a coomentary on lifes struggles, the world has gone PC mad if anybody takes exception to that phrase then really they should take a long hard look at themselves in the mirror, take a deep breath and chill out.  You also thought my response was agressive, it wasn't  and you need to get out of the house more if you think that was agressive. 

Kj isn't on the kind of the money the players you mentioned because simply he is not worth that kind of money, he could well end up being worth that wage but at the minute he is a million miles awy from it.  Wages are obscene where mediorce players are payed fortunes much more than their talents deserve, players are due a fair slice of the pie but it is ridicoulous due to a couple of teh teams running uncommercially.  They whinge for the slightest thing, they put in get out clauses but still want "loyalty payments" and a lot of other things that go on. Players are happy to go to a "bigger club" for the wage and not play football.  Players are going down in most peoples esteem in this country very quickly.

omarldinho

Its true we don't know KJ expenses and there is a saying
"Your never better off, you just drink in better bars"
The point is unless he is silly gambling etc and is sensible by anybodies standards he is set, it would be very hard not to be good luck to the lad.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 13, 2008, 01:38:10 AM »

I did answer you it is humour, its not a commentary on women its a coomentary on lifes struggles, the world has gone PC mad if anybody takes exception to that phrase then really they should take a long hard look at themselves in the mirror, take a deep breath and chill out.  You also thought my response was agressive, it wasn't  and you need to get out of the house more if you think that was agressive. 

Kj isn't on the kind of the money the players you mentioned because simply he is not worth that kind of money, he could well end up being worth that wage but at the minute he is a million miles awy from it.  Wages are obscene where mediorce players are payed fortunes much more than their talents deserve, players are due a fair slice of the pie but it is ridicoulous due to a couple of teh teams running uncommercially.  They whinge for the slightest thing, they put in get out clauses but still want "loyalty payments" and a lot of other things that go on. Players are happy to go to a "bigger club" for the wage and not play football.  Players are going down in most peoples esteem in this country very quickly.

omarldinho

The point is unless he is silly gambling etc and is sensible by anybodies standards he is set, it would be very hard not to be good luck to the lad.

Yuh really trying meh eh? Any way, ah just not wid it. So yuh know what  :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 13, 2008, 05:50:22 AM »
Look how alluh fellas get big nah, lol, telling people what to put on they avatar........ha ha ha.

Why are u lauching such an attack on Kev? What did he do to you?

First u commenting on the fact that he said that u were out of this planet.......lol.........imagine u jump in and say that u take offence and that making u cross......lol.

He was just highlighting how "off" u were in his opinion........

Now u move on to his avatar and respect for ladies.......who de hell is u to tell ah man dat? U out of this planet for telling him that.

Anyways, i not going to get myself drawn into any argument over the internet.....i dont have anyting against u SUPA, but i just felt u were being unnecessarily antagonistic.

Back to the topic, no one is saying how much money kenwyne should make and how much he is limiting himself too, but "some people" like to suggest that he should grasp any opportunity to play for anybody who paying more!!

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2008, 06:42:05 AM »

omarldinho

Yuh really trying meh eh? Any way, ah just not wid it. So yuh know what  :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.

Yuh really trying meh eh?  ?  ?  ?
Are you for real, or just obtuse?

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 13, 2008, 09:54:08 AM »
Like Kenwyne have a mystery injury

http://www.safc.com/news/?page_id=15038

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #76 on: June 13, 2008, 10:02:22 AM »
Jones injury latest
safc.com

13th June 2008

Striker Kenwyne Jones has undergone a scan on his injured knee after returning to Wearside from Trinidad.

Jones picked up the injury in the international friendly against England in Port of Spain earlier this month.

The club arranged their own radiological investigations and have detected ligament damage which will require several weeks of conservative treatment.

After this period a further assessment will be undertaken to asses the full extent of the injury.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 13, 2008, 10:41:48 AM »
Thanks eman when I c u post I say info 4 sure
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline takenoprisoners

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 13, 2008, 04:16:19 PM »
The Sunderland Echo

'Kenwyne Jones out until 2009'

Sunderland are chasing Spurs striker Darren Bent amid fears star striker Kenwyne Jones will be sidelined until 2009 with a knee ligament injury.
The knock Jones took while playing for Trinidad & Tobago against England has proved to be a near career-threatening injury, according to the Daily Mail.

They report that the played, dubbed 'the new Didier Drogba' will not be able to kick a ball in anger again until 2009, half-way through next season.

The news will add credence to reports that Sunderland are already looking for a replacement in the form of Spurs striker Darren Bent.

The news of Kenwyne's potential lay-off will be a bitter pill for the Sunderland hierarchy to swallow.

Manager Roy Keane was reluctant to allow the Trinidad & Tobago striker to figure in what was seen by some as a meaningless end of season friendly in Port of Spain.

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/39Kenwyne-Jones-out-until-200939.4185800.jp
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 04:29:24 PM by TakeNoPrisoners »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 13, 2008, 04:19:21 PM »
The Sunderland Echo

'Kenwyne Jones out until 2009'

Sunderland are chasing Spurs striker Darren Bent amid fears star striker Kenwyne Jones will be sidelined until 2009 with a knee ligament injury.
The knock Jones took while playing for Trinidad & Tobago against England has proved to be a near career-threatening injury, according to the Daily Mail.

They report that the played, dubbed 'the new Didier Drogba' will not be able to kick a ball in anger again until 2009, half-way through next season.

The news will add credence to reports that Sunderland are already looking for a replacement in the form of Spurs striker Darren Bent.

The news of Kenwyne's potential lay-off will be a bitter pill for the Sunderland hierarchy to swallow.

Manager Roy Keane was reluctant to allow the Trinidad & Tobago striker to figure in what was seen by some as a meaningless end of season friendly in Port of Spain.

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/39Kenwyne-Jones-out-until-200939.4185800.jp

i wonder where they get that news from, that injury sounding rel bad  :(
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #80 on: June 13, 2008, 04:54:48 PM »
Nowhere in that article does it say he's out til 2009.

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 14, 2008, 12:30:27 AM »
The echo have just repeated a story that appears on the back page of the Daily Mail today. 

The clubs statement doesn't really say a lot, I am not medical but I would imagine the specialist / s either disagree or can't tell the club it definately needs an operation at the moment.  The statement is wolly in the fact it says will relook after initial treatment.  It maybe the case that the club don't want to go for the operation option unless they have to and the advice has been to wait 3/4 weeks to see how it developes before a definitve decision is made. 

So the reality is we are no further forward in knowing exactly the extent of the injury and how long he is going to be out for and wont for another 2/3/4 weeks. 

I suspect we will find out before then as it will leak out anyway, I'm surprised it already hasn't.

Offline scarface

• Hero Warrior
  • ultra del vicchia signora
    • View Profile
Kenwyne out for a year?
« Reply #82 on: June 14, 2008, 07:57:59 AM »
Sunderland Striker Out For A Year?

Sunderland have been dealt a major blow ahead of their second consecutive Premier League season with the news that striker Kenwyne Jones may be out of action for up to a year with knee ligament damage.

Jones sustained the injury in a clash with David James in the early stages of Trinidad and Tobago’s friendly with England earlier this month.

Initial assessment was inconclusive as to the extent of the injury, but Sunderland have revealed that after their own investigations, ‘conservative treatment’ on the player’s knee will be required.

The club’s website reported: "The club arranged their own radiological investigations and have detected ligament damage, which will require several weeks of conservative treatment. After this period, a further assessment will be undertaken to assess the full extent of the injury."

After joining the Black Cats from Southampton, Jones established himself as one of Roy Keane’s ‘untouchables’, and was hailed by his manager as one of the Premier League’s best strikers.

Keane must now reconfigure his plans and find a replacement for his star player. Daryl Murphy, Michael Chopra and Rada Prica all featured up front for Sunderland last season but none could dislodge Jones from the side.

The club have been recently linked with an £8 million move for Tottenham Hotspur misfit Darren Bent, and must now step up their efforts in pursuit of a forward.

Peter Staunton

Source Goal.com
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 08:00:35 AM by scarface »

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Kenwyne out for a year?
« Reply #83 on: June 14, 2008, 08:10:35 AM »
Sunderland striker Kenwyne Jones' knee injury will only be assessed after several weeks of treatment following his return to Wearside.

The 23-year-old Trinidad and Tobago international underwent a scan, which revealed ligament damage, last week after heading back from the Caribbean.

He will now undergo what the Black Cats describe as 'conservative treatment' before the full extent of the problem will become clear.

A statement released today via the club's official website, www.safc.com, said: 'The club arranged their own radiological investigations and have detected ligament damage, which will require several weeks of conservative treatment.

'After this period, a further assessment will be undertaken to assess the full extent of the injury.'

Jones was hurt minutes into his country's friendly clash with England in Port of Spain earlier this month when he collided with keeper David James.

He was carried from the pitch and although he was soon back on his feet, he was unable to continue.

Medical tests were carried out in Trinidad, but Sunderland requested his immediate return and arranged their own examinations.

Early reports suggested Jones, who was the club's leading scorer in his first campaign at the Stadium of Light with seven goals, could miss the start of pre-season training, and today's statement sheds little further light on just how long he will be out of action.

Manager Roy Keane will hope for good news when the next scan takes place having admitted his side relied heavily on last summer's £6million summer acquisition.

Indeed, at one point, Keane voiced the opinion there was no better striker in the Premier League and at the prices being bandied about for some of his counterparts, he must be worth £40million.

It would be no surprise if the Irishman was to attempt to find greater support for Jones as he prepares to dip into the transfer market once again.

He was today linked with Tottenham's £16.5million frontman Darren Bent, although it is understood Spurs are in no immediate rush to sell the former Charlton player, and certainly not at a knock-down price despite his relative lack of opportunities at White Hart Lane to date.

But should Jones be unavailable for any lengthy period of time, Keane would be forced to find a replacement for a man who led the line admirably last season, often on his own.

He was at times paired with Republic of Ireland international Daryl Murphy or Michael Chopra, although the former Newcastle man played much of his football in a wide midfield role and has made no secret of his desperation to get further forward.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=546377&cc=5901

Offline ckhan

• Hero Warrior
  • Pay Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 14, 2008, 10:43:22 AM »
Sorry to hear this news.  KJ good luck on your recovery. 
If a free society cannot help the many who are poor it cannot save the few who are rich.

- John F. Kennedy

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 14, 2008, 11:34:46 AM »
hope he doesnt have to do an ACL graft nah. I have had bone graft to my jaw from my hip, meniscus tear in de knee...and the ACL graft i had done yesterday is most pain i have felt for all. No weight bearing on de leg for 4 weeks then start rehab.
So wish kenwyne the best! Literally I feel yuh pain!
Back in Trini...

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 14, 2008, 12:00:15 PM »
hope he doesnt have to do an ACL graft nah. I have had bone graft to my jaw from my hip, meniscus tear in de knee...and the ACL graft i had done yesterday is most pain i have felt for all. No weight bearing on de leg for 4 weeks then start rehab.
So wish kenwyne the best! Literally I feel yuh pain!

I also had a meniscus tear (twice), back in my football playing days in high school. I elected not to do an operation, instead I wiated for it to heal, and could hardly walk for about 3 weeks. Then roughly one year after that, I was having a sunday morning sweat with my boys....lo and behold the knee gave way again...I had a meniscus "re-tear" in my left knee.  Very very painful. Agaian i was out of commision for another 3 weeks.

Offline dreintel

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 14, 2008, 03:44:44 PM »
wow real pressure for jones boy..
ah wish him a speedy recovery...

on ah side note i doh see de problem with Scotland.. de man in form( doh mid it was 1st division)
let him get ah sweat nah!

kj would be better advised in my opinion, to stay at sunderland( injured or not), learn he trade and gain experience.

in terms of de salary talk allyuh was talking(not being specific eh, just a general statement-ah doh want nobody boff meh!), regardless of his desires or intentions, he hadda plan he future...he hadda take it one season at a time...he must think, if he gets better( cuz face it- he didnt hae a spectacular season), his worth goes up and big clubs will want him and to start too, and not graze on de bench
but til 2009 boy...wow...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 14, 2008, 05:19:14 PM »
How much KJ injury thread it go have. Not 2 mention none eh confirm steups all yuh pray dat all will b well
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 14, 2008, 08:15:45 PM »
ah did neva like David James , even while he neva do me nuthen, and now he has dun meh,ah muss put ah curse on the man (and 2x myself) for life...damn...i kniw there was reason not to play this game, and so it has come to pass

ps: ppl did talk bout players being seen...the ones worth being seen were already in the light, and the rest just got truly exposed..buh now we have a memory to ole talk bout.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 07:59:56 AM by maxg »

1]; } ?>