March 28, 2024, 05:08:05 PM

Author Topic: D Touches Match Report TT vs Bermuda...Maturana has been found out  (Read 15788 times)

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: D Touches Match Report TT vs Bermuda...Maturana has been found out
« Reply #90 on: June 16, 2008, 12:04:54 PM »
1000 fans man? Thats sad. That's why Trini cant paly ball. They dont have fans. JA take football way more seriously and that's why we're better. Can you imagine? We lost to Grenada and we almost had a full house for this game still. On top of all that, most of the island was getting beat up by thunderstorms and we still came out in full effect. I left National Stadium looking like I fell in a swimming pool.

Yard fi Life!!!

You peeps need to support u team man. How can you be our rivals when u dont have fans?

Why you think it was only a 1,000 fans,simply because everybody say when real competition reach then we coming out,not believing for a second that a shit side like bermuda could beat us.............

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 16, 2008, 12:12:10 PM »
Morning all

I still depressed about yesterday...Imagine I couldnt even drink a beer to cool down meh frustrations as all the beer sell out....before half-time.

Is one thing to know in yuh head yuh team ent ready as yet. But to see the la la unfold live and direct in front yuh eye is a bitter thing indeed.

We have 4 short comings....1) The players on the field not up to scratch....even Hyland. Hyland is simply potential right now....great potential....world class even...but the potential has not been nurtured, honed, released or I am sure even realised by himself. I dont think he himself know how good he is or what he is capable of and he will never know playing at the level he currently operating in. Also too I not sure of his football brain, he have skill but I find at times he does operate duncy in regards to his decision making on the field. But in time he will develop into a great player. He has not passed thru the Wars or played in any big games yet to be battle hardened and have the required experience.

Daniel need to get a rest. Telesford tries hard and plays with heart but he ent up to scratch. All the defence except tallest ent ready. Hislop and Smith is the best of the lot but they are not World Cup Standard.

2) The system is not one that creating opportunities. We controlling the ball in the back under no pressure and not going forward. Any time we try to move fwd we are completly shut down by opposing forwards or midfielders. Also there is no midfield to win the ball or create opportunities.

3) Attitude of players.....You could see it have real ego issues and disharmony in this squad. Especially between the pros and the locals. The pros not pulling their weight and doing the correct things and they actually cussing and abusing the local players when they making errors. I find the cuss is deserved in most instances but they not playing for each other...nobody trying to make a man pass look better, nobody willing to give the extra fight or run, is a stand up and shake head.

I see a few instances when Ince give a ball to a man and when he mess up just hold his head in disbelief. Carlos and Smith like they ent the best of Friends, Stern and the middle ent no friends neither. Telesford and Hislop get the world of cuss from Ince and boy it just have no kinda comraderie or spirit in this squad. There is no trust.

4) Finally leadership...no body stepping up and being vocal on the field, standing up for his teammates, issuing instructions and finally leading by example and let his playing do the talking. Whitley trying his best and I must applaud him for all his effort, but he doesnt have the respect it seems of the foreign based pros on the team.
Also he is not a vocal player and does not communicate much with those around him.

I would give Lawrence the armband in the next match.

I think the entire team needs to have a good thrash out session. Let man cuss one another, fight, get all the bad feelings out. Then put it aside and focus on the task at hand.

We are Trinis...we like to do things the hard way and give people heart attack..... We will score 2 in the last 5 minutes iand win 3-1.

Then it will be joy and celebration.

This is what I have been saying. The youth have the potential but his decision making is very poor. When he get this part of his game on, he will be flying. I don't know who can work with him in T&T but he needs to get this part down quickly.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 16, 2008, 01:39:34 PM »
well, look what T&T football come to that the best thing we can look forward to when our national senior team is playing, is a "D Touches Match Report" from a federation's "unofficial" website. (I am in no way, denigrating our beloved forum here eh. I am simply making a point.)
 I expected that we would have alot of salt to suck before we could ever re-visit our better football days as a nation.  I just would never in a million years have expected to have Bermuda putin' it in we mout'. 

As usual, Touches, top class descriptive commentary that is honest and brutal.  Ah see some people try to copy yuh wit dey own boring intelectual attempt at a match report.......yuh does teach?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 03:31:57 PM by Mango Chow! »

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline THETRUFF

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 16, 2008, 02:22:54 PM »
Touches....your post is the absolute Truff!!!

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 16, 2008, 03:48:04 PM »
Oh WIM WIM where are you
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Saltanfresh

• Sr. Warrior
  • Doi! Doi! Doi!....everytime
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 16, 2008, 04:07:15 PM »
Touches, well done. I am still speechless at this result and was not able to see the game but I do not want to after reading your report.

I only hope that we can get the needed result in Bermuda and not end up in one ah dey "Triangle".

However, if we cannot deliver we may have to consider it an early blessing in disguise; since it will avoid us further embarrassment at the next stage of the qualifiers.

What a disappointing result..........

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Smoke Weeeeed, under the Jamaican Sky Light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 16, 2008, 09:40:39 PM »
Oh WIM WIM where are you

Boss man, u stop lingering on our site since yesterday?
Smoke and Fly

1]; } ?>