March 29, 2024, 12:57:36 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Costa Rica Game (06-Jun-2009).  (Read 6274 times)

Offline ProudTrinbagonian

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Costa Rica Game (06-Jun-2009).
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2009, 02:18:40 PM »
Could someone tell the warriors tuh play wid the whistle please!! i saw ah few incidents where men thought they were fouled and stop tuh protest while play was continued.

trust meh, dat looked so amaturish, this is ah contact sport and we will not always get the call we desire!

fellas i know sometimes allyuh does visit the forum, if yuh read this please pass it on.

especially wid KJ and calos.

stop dat looking to the ref and continue the play nah man, play on till the whistle blow fellas

I agree fully!  Ah see Stern do that often too...how professionals expect to get the call when they not even at home!
whey boy!

Offline ann3boys

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2009, 02:24:59 PM »
you guys making suggestions for hte next team- what about bringing in Leston Paul and de Silva into the mix? Paul seems to be good in the middle and moving up through to the box, and de Silva looked good on the wing- had some good runs...
what you think? isn't it time to  give youth and talent a chance?  ;D

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2009, 02:31:11 PM »
you guys making suggestions for hte next team- what about bringing in Leston Paul and de Silva into the mix? Paul seems to be good in the middle and moving up through to the box, and de Silva looked good on the wing- had some good runs...
what you think? isn't it time to  give youth and talent a chance?  ;D
Yuh mad!!! we keep losing BC we don't have enough experience and fitness, not class. yuh thing paul better than guerra, or even hyland!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline ann3boys

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2009, 02:32:34 PM »
maybe he isn't better than Hyland- but when did guerra play? one game? what became of him?

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2009, 02:39:11 PM »
maybe he isn't better than Hyland- but when did guerra play? one game? what became of him?
Pancho never play the man! not even in the degicel.stuueeepppsss. he played in ah few practice matches, that's it, but he never run out in ah game.

that just goes too show how forkin dunce this bredder is, he had a golden opprtunity tuh see the man in the degicell , but opted for older players like noel and dwarika! stuueeepppss then he bring the yute back tuh play in the hex. what ah mad mad mad mad forking kakahole!!

if jack eh fire he , then i not watching another game! seriously!!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2009, 05:11:19 PM »
(Ince)

(Silvio Spann)    (Lawrence)     (Thomas)    (Julius James)

(Edwards)     (Birchall)     (Yorke)     (Daniel or Darryl Roberts)    (Collin Samuel)

(Kenwyne Jones)

This side will beat Costa Rica 3-0. I guarantee this, but we woul have to change the coach cause he hating on Collin Samuel and rather a left winger who dont cross in balls for Kenwyne to head in.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 05:15:26 PM by Babalawo »

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2009, 02:18:17 PM »
We go win this one ;)
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2009, 02:31:49 PM »
We go win this one ;)

As d goat gone it very possible.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2009, 10:33:44 AM »
(Ince)

(Silvio Spann)    (Lawrence)     (Thomas)    (Julius James)

(Edwards)     (Birchall)     (Yorke)     (Daniel or Darryl Roberts)    (Collin Samuel)

(Kenwyne Jones)

This side will beat Costa Rica 3-0. I guarantee this, but we woul have to change the coach cause he hating on Collin Samuel and rather a left winger who dont cross in balls for Kenwyne to head in.

No Hyland?

I Still think Carlos should be the RB. Not sure who replacing him on RW but he can overlap into the offense. This would allow the midfield to be a little more confident going forward.

This might sound like madness but Dwight doesn't have the legs to start and finish a game. Automatic Sub. Can we afford that tactically?
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

1]; } ?>