April 18, 2024, 11:00:52 AM

Author Topic: Match Report from Trini & Patriot.  (Read 7072 times)

Re: Some Match Observations From PATRIOT
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2008, 09:17:18 PM »
Patriot boy why yuh had to depress mih further, de madness on de field make mih forget de teeeny flag (AGAIN) and dat we had to sing de anthem.....de TTFF and CONCACAF head should be ashamed of themselves....oh yeah ah 4get....dem eh have no idea what shame is....well let me hear Jack spin dis for de waggonist and dem to lap up....

Is Hunt fault....no is Wim fault....no is FPATT and dat pesky Shaka Hislop's fault.....oh hell must be my fault too.....fack it man laaaawwwd ah depressed.... :'(

Funny thing is Jamaica was slapped with a US$15K fine by FIFA last year for not providing a tape of the national anthem when we played a CFU game in Barbados. Lets see if they have the balls to slap a fine on Jack Warner this time around.

Trinidad will bounce back agaianst Bermuda.

uuuuhhh whey de real Reggaefan??..... ;D

OK ah depressed again.... :'( :'(

« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2008, 09:19:25 PM »
i feeling as if is bahrain all over again

Girl and dis is de FIRST game and we at that state already!!!....laaawwwddd more depression.... :'( :'(

Offline kandi_tt

« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2008, 09:22:55 PM »

Girl and dis is de FIRST game and we at that state already!!!....laaawwwddd more depression.... :'( :'(

somebody hahha hold my hand on sunday...i dunno if i can it that far
iNnOcEnT aNd UnInFoRmEd...

« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2008, 09:30:22 PM »
cyd and sancho would have made a difference in this match, i think jack needs tuh re-think his decision of leaving our best defenders off the bloody team

God is de BOSS....

« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2008, 09:32:51 PM »
cyd and sancho would have made a difference in this match, i think jack needs tuh re-think his decision of leaving our best defenders off the bloody team

God is de BOSS....

Problem is Jackula doh think so.....

« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2008, 09:35:39 PM »
Dat is admitin he wrong so he go blame Hunt in d press conference whenever it is

Re: Match Report
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2008, 09:43:46 PM »
Yep dey real throw way we know Stern does throw way more than he does score but d defence lawd and Carlos playin star boi ting

« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2008, 10:18:47 PM »
Brian as soon as i see that 3-5-2 i knew we was done

« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2008, 10:28:44 PM »
Connor and kandi, you all careful with you conversation.  We all here know is forum talk but... them words is serious  words there.  Cool it bredda. The sun will come up again. After we go to Bermuda next week and can't win, and FPATT finally show everybody the real traitors (JW and TTFF) then we go begin to move upward.  Mih heart say ah want us to go to Bermuda next week and win big, but me head tell mih is better we lose now sit out 2010 and right the ship.

« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2008, 10:33:43 PM »

God is de BOSS....

Problem is Jackula doh think so.....
would

Problem is Jackula is the most vindictive, tiefin, lying, stupid, stammering fool you have ever meet.

« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2008, 10:44:23 PM »
No ship eh vixing wit d loss. It go b meh man Wim fault he had a yr and d team eh good he had nuff time and he eh do nutten

Pancho only had dem 4 6 mths so it is Wim he go loose he wuk but he did not have enough time

Of course it is Hunt faut because d team eh play at HC y dey loose

« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2008, 06:49:48 AM »
Dat is admitin he wrong so he go blame Hunt in d press conference whenever it is

The TTFF has been focusing on all the wrong things over the past year. so much so they seem to have not realised WCQ was alrady up on them.
From dispute with players over world cup money, to  feud with the government over the use of sportinmg facilities, "black-listed" players etc etc.  It has all culminated in what happened vs Bermuda on Sunday.

On paper, the task at hand looks an easy one: go to Bermuda and win by 2 clear goals. No one should doubt any country that participated in the last world cup is capable of doing that, even with a squad composed of players form the domestic league.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 06:55:06 AM by Reggaefan »

« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2008, 07:01:21 AM »
Connor and kandi, you all careful with you conversation.  We all here know is forum talk but... them words is serious  words there.  Cool it bredda. The sun will come up again. After we go to Bermuda next week and can't win, and FPATT finally show everybody the real traitors (JW and TTFF) then we go begin to move upward.  Mih heart say ah want us to go to Bermuda next week and win big, but me head tell mih is better we lose now sit out 2010 and right the ship.
just imagine if someone had done that last night...both of you would be the first people the coppers would check out....dais if they kno what they doin ;)
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.

« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2008, 07:05:45 AM »

The TTFF has been focusing on all the wrong things over the past year. so much so they seem to have not realised WCQ was alrady up on them.
From dispute with players over world cup money, to  feud with the government over the use of sportinmg facilities, "black-listed" players etc etc.  It has all culminated in what happened vs Bermuda on Sunday.

On paper, the task at hand looks an easy one: go to Bermuda and win by 2 clear goals. No one should doubt any country that participated in the last world cup is capable of doing that, even with a squad composed of players form the domestic league.

reggaefan i gaining rel respect for u...u telling it as it is...but the point is the root cause of those problems will still be around the team...

Re: Match Report from Trini & Patriot.
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2008, 08:27:46 AM »
Hi Patriot- I will be lighting a seven day candle for T&t- trust me you will be jumping up and smiling after the game next Sunday.
 Lets keep the Faith.

« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2008, 08:34:57 AM »
OK so we win sunday what happening aug 20th somebody tell meh please?

« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2008, 08:42:06 AM »
Whether we win lose or draw the next game, nothing will change...

« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2008, 08:43:19 AM »
Thanks for the report.. Man I am sick to the stomach .. I call off wrk and relaxing home.. I sick I sick .. In 94 campaign  TNT lost 2-1 at home to Jamaica and tie 1-1 in Kingston . I hope this shit doesnt repeat aginst Bermuda..  You Mean 45 minutes and we could not score a goal to level the score? something aint right there something aint right...
war...

« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2008, 08:53:58 AM »

Ah had already sort out mih aliby.. Doh study it  ;D

« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2008, 09:07:49 AM »
Patriot boy why yuh had to depress mih further, de madness on de field make mih forget de teeeny flag (AGAIN) and dat we had to sing de anthem.....de TTFF and CONCACAF head should be ashamed of themselves....oh yeah ah 4get....dem eh have no idea what shame is....well let me hear Jack spin dis for de waggonist and dem to lap up....

Is Hunt fault....no is Wim fault....no is FPATT and dat pesky Shaka Hislop's fault.....oh hell must be my fault too.....fack it man laaaawwwd ah depressed.... :'(

Funny thing is Jamaica was slapped with a US$15K fine by FIFA last year for not providing a tape of the national anthem when we played a CFU game in Barbados. Lets see if they have the balls to slap a fine on Jack Warner this time around.

Trinidad will bounce back agaianst Bermuda.

Respeck RF ....

« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2008, 09:49:28 AM »
As a 23 yr old with decent parenting I wonder how JW and company can live with themselves. Coaches hand picking players and administration supplyin the player pool by eliminating other players. I support the players but definitely not the ttff.

« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2008, 10:23:38 AM »
Slap a fine, I just want them to slap him and slap him hard

« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2008, 11:03:08 AM »

Ah wish ah could say...wait, it have plenty more to come....but the truth is that it well may not have much more to come.

Ah see RF getting plenty big-ups/respect now...ah wonder if is because men feeling the hurt now, like RF was feelin last week after Jamaica loss their match and still had to suffer a set of abuse   ::)

« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2008, 11:05:18 AM »

Ah wish ah could say...wait, it have plenty more to come....but the truth is that it well may not have much more to come.

Ah see RF getting plenty big-ups/respect now...ah wonder if is because men feeling the hurt now, like RF was feelin last week after Jamaica loss their match and still had to suffer a set of abuse   ::)

Jamaica does only get abuse here because they does incite it upon themselves..

how many trinis actually went over on their reggaeboyz forum to throw pot shots when they lost to grenada?

« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2008, 11:15:21 AM »
None who time 2 go on d boyz site dis 1 2 sweettttttttt

Offline jamaica2099

• n/a
« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2008, 11:24:36 AM »

Jamaica does only get abuse here because they does incite it upon themselves..

how many trinis actually went over on their reggaeboyz forum to throw pot shots when they lost to grenada?
About the same amount of Jamaicans on this forum. But the simple strategy for Trinis is to start threads on this forum with the name Jamaica in it.
So you see. Trinis are the ones who actually incite when they abuse Jamaicans. So don't start what you cannot finish.

jjbrown