April 26, 2024, 05:02:48 PM

Poll

how much of a part should they play?

start
half time subs
last 30 min
last 15 min
not even on d bench

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs England Game (01-Jun-2008).  (Read 288239 times)

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: USA vs ENG - Debate
« Reply #90 on: April 06, 2008, 01:14:50 PM »
Okay if you comparing player against player then of course England has the advantage...but based on recent team performances USA has the advantage...Ah fed up hear how good England is and dem continue to fail ..All dem big so called star players Gerrard, Lampard, Rooney were part oif the team that failed to qualify for EURO 2008...Another thing is any England coach that looses to the USA must expect the ENGLISH public to treat him with disgust cause England would hate losing to the US in a football match lol

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #91 on: April 06, 2008, 02:40:50 PM »
England is the better team but a loss will not be a massive upset.

This is a summer game when England has nothing to play for other than match fees. Expect to see plenty first teamers "injured".

US has a good record in these games, recording wins against experimental England and Germany sides in the past. Only problem is that USA has a hard time getting good results in Europe in the past but even this seems to be canging.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 06, 2008, 02:53:09 PM »
England is the better team but a loss will not be a massive upset.

This is a summer game when England has nothing to play for other than match fees. Expect to see plenty first teamers "injured".

US has a good record in these games, recording wins against experimental England and Germany sides in the past. Only problem is that USA has a hard time getting good results in Europe in the past but even this seems to be canging.

Injured wont even come into it, Capello will probably just name an experimental squad - maybe less so than for the TnT game or if this game was taking place in the US, but still not the full side. He will have little pressure on him, because the public will have no interest in this game (especially since either Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal or Chelsea will have just won the Champions League  ;D)

Men like Agbonlahor, Ashley Young and Curtis Davis who keep getting dropped from the final squad will finally get a sweat.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 06, 2008, 03:01:39 PM »
Player for player, England would be advantaged by far.

Football being the team game that it is though (like marcus initially said), it ain't farfetched to say that the current United States could beat an Eriksson or McClaren-run England. Even that last game against France they were unimpressive.

I doh think Capello has shown the height of his capabilities with England just yet though ... if that comes to fruition then USA would have a harder time. But for now it could go either way easily.

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 06, 2008, 03:14:22 PM »
Be it resolve dat dem 2 sides are highly overated. Lets debate Otherwise no debate who really cares what happen in dat game.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 06, 2008, 04:29:34 PM »
GO ENGLAND!!!!  :devil:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 06, 2008, 06:03:35 PM »
USA producing goalkeepers that is for sure. Dam! dem spoilt for selection
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline glynn1280

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 06, 2008, 06:23:17 PM »
After McCLaren's dismal reign I think they need a lot of lifting, but anything less than a draw would be dissapointing for England against USA.  Obviously, the keeper position is the weakest link, but against France the crossing was abismal.  With some wingers who can actually cross the ball and Rooney playing a free role, like at Utd = improvement!

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #98 on: April 06, 2008, 06:28:32 PM »
I genuinely think USA could beat England. USA always plays good compact text-book disciplined football. With the kind of form England has right now I think either USA will win or at least draw that game.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 06:51:11 PM by Jah Gol »

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 06, 2008, 06:36:32 PM »

i agree with marcus only GK. dem english goalies does tired mess down themselves on the big stage

Robinson can't get a game for Spurs, James is on the decline.  I can't see why Capello would continue to stick with those two, to be honest.
There's a few good young English keepers coming through....Foster at ManU, Hart at ManCity.  Problem is that they make a mistake, like Carson did, and the press is all over them.  Capello needs to make a statement of intent and play them, not falling back on James, like he did with the France friendly.  Imho.

James ont he decline? lol...man is the best English keeper int he league
Green and Hart coming close behind
Foster aint playin but he good i find

as much as we aint like the US..hadda respect them for where tehy reach and the level they at...
they would definitely give England a good run
and Dempsey and Donavon is real headache when they ready and Beasley when he fit

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 06, 2008, 06:40:58 PM »
right now my money go be on the usa.
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
Re: Thread for the T&T vs England Game (01-Jun-2008).
« Reply #101 on: April 07, 2008, 12:48:26 PM »
England FA: Lay Down With Dogs....
by Bill Archer (bigsoccer.com)

The incomparable Andrew Jennings (I'm not worthy) has an important article in THE SUNDAY HERALD WHICH IS A MUST-READ for everyone interested in the course of world soccer in general and the World Cup in particular.

You may recall the post I did a couple weeks ago about professional fixer Peter Hargitay and his close connection with FIFA Supremo Sepp Blatter.

Jennings is now reporting that Hargitay has been hired by the English FA as a "PR Consultant" for their efforts to obtain the 2018 World Cup.

He points out that for the last five years, Hargitay has apparently been a principle of - if not THE principle of - a shadowy, paramilitary international band of what seems to amount to thugs and extortionists for hire in the form of

Zurich based "intelligence gathering" agency ABI, which offers clients "covert operation assignments", a "software expert with hacker-credentials" as well as "military and government-level surveillance" operations. On its website ABI boasts that one key operative is "a Cuban army colonel with a martial arts black belt." Come to a private meeting and ABI will disclose, "the full extent of services their implications and advantages".

Hargitay a) denies the connection despite pretty incontrovertible evidence to the contrary and b) APEARS TO OFFER TO KICK SHIT OUT OF JENNINGS

(Whatever you do, don't miss that last link)

Most importantly, Jennings asks the rhetorical question: With all the top-notch "PR Firms" in the UK, why did England hire this particularly reprehensible creature to spearhead thier WC drive?

Although Jennings doesn't offer an answer, he knows the answer as well or better than anyone alive: because, as hargitay himself has said, to win a bid for the World Cup, "you don't need to convince the whole world" to give it to you;

"All you need" Hargitay rightly noted, "is 13 guys", that being the number required to make a simple majority of the vote on FIFA's Executive Committee. Guys like, as we know, Jack Warner, Chuck Blazer and other world soccer notables.

And stalking big time prey like that is Hargitay's stock in trade.

Jennings main question seems to be simply this: Of what value is the World Cup if you have to sell your soul to get it? With typical British reserve, he calls this an "Unseemly Appointment". Most of the rest of us would call it an outright disgrace.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #102 on: April 08, 2008, 02:39:45 PM »

FA VIPs snub Trinidad

The FA's sponsors don't intend to slum it on Trinidad when England travel to the Caribbean island for their centenary match at the end of the season.

Instead, representatives and guests of Nationwide, McDonald's, National Express, Carlsberg, Umbro and Tesco will base themselves on the more holiday-friendly sister island of Tobago. At least the official England party will remain in Trinidad for the duration. When England last ended their season across the Atlantic, three years ago in New York, Sven Goran Eriksson allowed players to leave from there for holiday. There is no decision yet on whether the hardline Fabio Capello will be so accommodating.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #103 on: April 16, 2008, 04:36:22 AM »
Capello wants all or nothing.
...England boss expects full commitment.
By: Chris Burton.

Fabio Capello has warned his players that anything less than total commitment will not be tolerated. The England boss has issued the ultimatum ahead of an end-of-season double header which will see the national side face the United States at Wembley on 28th May, before heading to Trinidad and Tobago for a second friendly on 1st June.

The Italian coach intends to use the strongest squad available to him for the two games, and has made it clear that anyone offering lame excuses as to why they cannot be involved will be putting their international future in jeopardy.

Holiday

"By the time of the two games, some of the players will have been on holiday for a week already!" Capello said.

"Do I want to see commitment to England? If a player doesn't love to play for England, then perhaps he should stay at home.

"Players must love the England shirt and wearing the England shirt. That is all there is to it.

"If someone doesn't want to come and play for England, it means they don't love the England shirt enough. Obviously they must prefer to go on holiday."

Capello intends to continue his policy of rotating the captain's armband in the forthcoming fixtures, but has refused to confirm whether John Terry will be handed his opportunity at any stage.

Relaxed

The Chelsea defender was skipper under previous boss Steve McClaren, but has been consistently overlooked since Capello took the reins.

"Has Terry been treated fair by myself passing the captaincy around?" said the England boss.

"I have choices to make. I am running my own tests and I will make my choice based on my ideas.

"The important thing is that everyone plays for England at the top of their game and are as relaxed as they play for their own clubs.

"Will Terry get a chance in the rotation policy? We will see. There are two more games. We will decide every game. But I will have decided my captain by the time of the friendly with the Czech Republic in the new season (20th August)."

Promising

Capello also admitted that he is pleased with the steady progress made by the side during his first two games in charge, but revealed that he will be looking for further improvement over the summer.

"After the Switzerland game, I said it was a promising start," he said.

"After the France game, I said there had been a huge step forward even though a few people were surprised I said that.

"I expect another big step forward from the next two games."
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 16, 2008, 07:09:53 AM »
We hear anything bout de price of de TnT vs. England game yet??
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Patterson

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Miss T&T friendly then no W/Cup for England stars
« Reply #105 on: April 16, 2008, 07:24:47 AM »
Daily Star

England's superstars face the World Cup axe if they try to duck out of two summer friendlies against the USA and Trinidad.

Coach Fabio Capello has made it clear he won’t be accepting any lame excuses for no-shows for the USA friendly at Wembley on May 28 and the game in the West Indies four days later.

“If a player doesn’t love to play for England then perhaps he should stay at home,” he stated. Capello said he wanted players to come even if they had gone on holiday – as he plans towards the 2010 World Cup qualifying campaign which begins on September 6 with a trip to Andorra.

Now some of England’s top names – who might have thought they were in for a nice, long rest following their part in the shocking failure to qualify for the Euroepean Championships - might be rethinking their summer plans.

Italian Capello has already shown he is a hard task-master with a tough new regime which has included a ban on WAGs, mobiles phones, computer games and an order for the players to wear suits and eat together.

Turning to who he expected to be available for the friendlies, Capello said: "Some of them would have been on holiday for a week.

"But these are all things to overcome because we need to do our tests and try things.

"These games are very important, first of all because we will have a full week where we can have many training sessions and try many different things.

"Clearly the league will be over by then and I'll have a good group of players at my disposal to work with.

"Like Fabio they must love the England shirt and that is all there is to it.

"If someone doesn't want to come and play for England it means they obviously don't love the England shirt enough. Obviously they must prefer to go on holiday."

Capello's crackdown will be complicated by at least one, and possibly two, English teams appearing in the Champions League Final on May 21.

Liverpool or Chelsea could face Manchester United in Moscow, but despite that, it seems certain Capello - who has only had two matches in charge - will not be picking a shadow squad like Sven Goran-Eriksson did for the trip to the States in 2005.

Meanwhile, the England boss also came up with a bizarre excuse yesterday as to why some young players in Lesotho were better technically than their English counterparts.

He said: "The good weather here allows players to work on their technique a lot more of the time, whereas in England, because of the conditions, you can't just work on skills, you have to run much more and work on physical strength."

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 16, 2008, 09:33:27 AM »
Good Good... bring dey full squad...i want to see a full squad if i paying 500... i dont want to see shithongs like Richardson and fringe players

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
Like the England Game really On in trute!
« Reply #107 on: April 16, 2008, 12:27:12 PM »
Forumites,

We have all heard the promises of games being played...and I am a skeptic until I actually hear the team arrived in the country.

But I have been looking at the BBC website and I always get snippets of this England game.

Look at the latest two which gives me hope it might really materialise.

England's players face being axed from the World Cup qualifiers if they try to duck out of the summer friendlies against the United States and Trinidad, with boss Fabio Capello saying: "If a player doesn't love to play for England then perhaps he should stay at home." (Various)

Source BBC Sport

England's friendly away to Trinidad and Tobago on 1 June could kick off at 2230 BST because it is cooler in the evening (The Sun).

Source BBC Sport

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline RedDevils

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Like the England Game really On in trute!
« Reply #108 on: April 16, 2008, 12:36:40 PM »
i read that this morning, i sure some of d more well known players still wont come. but it's still going to be a good game.
Glory, Glory MANUTD.

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 16, 2008, 01:22:40 PM »
I just hope the mods and them put something in place for we to get the tickets without going through another "T&T vs Bharain" bacchanal.

Ah getting the shivers just thinking about having to line up from 4am and getting trampled by police horse to get them tickets.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 16, 2008, 01:29:34 PM »
I just hope the mods and them put something in place for we to get the tickets without going through another "T&T vs Bharain" bacchanal.

Ah getting the shivers just thinking about having to line up from 4am and getting trampled by police horse to get them tickets.

Well...even if i think about going that game...me eh going thru dat for england. Brazil....with Ronaldinho.....yeh......england....arhmmm..... ::)
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 16, 2008, 01:45:20 PM »
i goin me aint business..................is not so much getting the tickets is d blasted price i concerned with
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Capello call for full commitment for June 1 clash with TnT
« Reply #112 on: April 16, 2008, 01:53:12 PM »
Capello call for full commitment for June 1 clash with TnT   
By: Shaun Fuentes (TTFF).

England head coach Fabio Capello says any player lacking the commitment required to represent England should "stay at home" ahead of the forthcoming friendlies.Capello issued his message ahead of the end-of-season double header with the United States at Wembley on May 28 and away to Trinidad and Tobago on June 1 in Port of Spain

And he made it clear any player opting out of the two friendly internationals for less than a genuine reason after lengthy domestic season will put their England future in jeopardy.

Capello said: "By the time of the two games, some of the players will have been on holiday for a week already!

"Do I want to see commitment to England? If a player doesn't love to play for England, then perhaps he should stay at home.

"Players must love the England shirt and wearing the England shirt. That is all there is to it.

"If someone doesn't want to come and play for England, it means they don't love the England shirt enough. Obviously they must prefer to go on holiday."

Capello will continue his policy of rotating his captains in the two friendly internationals before making a final decision on who will lead the side by the time England face the Czech Republic at Wembley in August.

But the picture still appears to be bleak for John Terry who has been given no guarantees by Capello that he will be part of that rotation plan.

Terry was skipper during the Steve McClaren era but Steven Gerrard wore the armband when he was absent through injury against Switzerland and then Rio Ferdinand against France last month.

Capello said: "Has Terry been treated fair by myself passing the captaincy around? I have choices to make. I am running my own tests and I will make my choice based on my ideas.

"The important thing is that everyone plays for England at the top of their game and are as relaxed as they play for their own clubs.

"Will Terry get a chance in the rotation policy? We will see. There are two more games. We will decide every game. But I will have decided my captain by the time of the friendly with the Czech Republic in the new season."

Capello insisted reports he was angry over allegations Terry had parked in a parking space for a disabled person was having no bearing on his decision.

He said: "It's his life. I think it is a mistake he made but it's not those things I get angry over."

Capello is happy that England are making steady progress in the right direction despite losing in the Stade De France.

He said: "After the Switzerland game, I said it was a promising start. After the France game, I said there had been a huge step forward even though a few people were surprised I said that.

"I expect another big step forward from the next two games."

Capello was speaking during a trip to Lesotho to help promote the Football Association's development of football in Africa at grass-roots level ahead of the 2010 World Cup finals.

But he believes the benefits of such an exercise in terms of vote gathering for England's bid to stage the 2018 finals should be of secondary importance.

He said: "This is a concrete project and I am happy to be part of this initiative. I don't think we should focus on the benefits we may get from such an exercise.

"If it brings some benefits in terms of hosting the World Cup one day, then all the better but this should not be the focus." (April 15,2008.Teamtalk) 
Next> 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
whats d latest on TnT v ENgland?
« Reply #114 on: April 17, 2008, 03:23:32 PM »
any up dates?

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: whats d latest on TnT v ENgland?
« Reply #115 on: April 18, 2008, 05:29:05 AM »
any up dates?

I eh know if de venue was confirmed in an earlier post, but I heard on de radio dis morning that the game will definitely be at the Stadium...other than that nutten else...
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 05:31:08 AM by brownsugar »
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 18, 2008, 11:02:18 AM »
D stadium but no price dat is d update
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 18, 2008, 11:06:01 AM »
A man who does always claim he know ting say 250 for uncovered. I find that hard to believe....but i find it strange that nothing eh get announced yet. Jack might start selling bout 3 days before to cause rush and drama and ting.......and i done talk...me eh going through no stampede for england.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 18, 2008, 02:36:22 PM »
CAPELLO WANTS SCHOLES IN ENGLAND SQUAD TO FACE T&T  

England manager Fabio Capello is set to make an attempt to bring Manchester United midfielder Paul Scholes out of retirement and have him available for the June 1 International friendly against Trinidad and Tobago in Port of Spain.

Capello, speaking on Thursday, said he is hoping to lure Scholes to wear the England shirt again for the friendlies against United States and T&T.

And according to a report in The Telegraph, Capello could name a 30-man provisional squad in late May and will use the two friendlies as a chance to establish the spine of his squad before he prepares them for their World Cup qualifying campaign which gets under way in September.
The 33-year-old Scholes announced his decision to end his England days four years ago having become increasingly frustrated by Sven-Goran Erikkson's decision to play him wide left in midfield.

But now Capello believes Scholes could prove the key to bring out the best in his United team-mate Wayne Rooney who has failed to recreate his club form with England in recent matches.

Once selected, both Scholes and David Beckham could have a reunion with Dwight Yorke who has been invited to appear for T&T in the June 1 affair. All three players were part of the Manchester United squad during the 1999 treble success.

Meantime Southampton striker Stern John, currently among the topcorers in the English Championship Division welcomes the likes of Scholes being on the field with Yorke and company on June 1.

“I think when you look at the bigger picture… we all know that England is a well followed team and they have maybe the biggest League in the world with a lot of good players. So having these guys playing in Trinidad is going to be a massive affair,” John told TTFF Media. “It’s going to be great for everyone involved and it’s one of those games where as a player, you definitely want to be involved. Let’s hope for the best in that everything goes well for the occasion,” John added. “Dwight’s been talking about the game and like it was in Germany, I think he knows too that it could be another special time for our football and as the day gets closer I think we will realize how big this can be.”

With his current form, despite the fact that Southampton have had a fight on their hands to hold off relegation threats, John is feeling positive about the England game.

“We have the World Cup qualifiers to look ahead to but this England game is huge and I think once we get the boys together especially coming off our season plus the guys are into their season in Trinidad, then we definitely can be up for the game and ensure that the people see good football,” John ended.

T&T head coach Francisco Maturana will resume training on Monday with a group of home-based players for a warm up against Grenada on Sunday April 27 at the Marvin Lee Stadium, Macoya.
Capello wants Scholes.

England manager Fabio Capello is set to make an attempt to bring Manchester United midfielder Paul Scholes out of international retirement and have him available for the June 1 friendly against Trinidad and Tobago in Port of Spain.

Capello, speaking on Thursday, said he is hoping to lure Scholes to wear the England shirt again for the friendlies against United States and T&T.

And, according to a report in The Telegraph, Capello could name a 30-man provisional squad in late May and will use the two friendlies as a chance to establish the spine of his squad before he prepares them for their World Cup qualifying campaign which gets underway in September.

The 33-year-old Scholes announced his decision to end his England career four years ago, having become increasingly frustrated by former manager Sven-Goran Erikkson's decision to play him wide left in midfield.

But Capello believes Scholes could be the key to bring out the best in his United teammate Wayne Rooney, who has failed to recreate his club form for England in recent matches.

Once selected, both Scholes and David Beckham could have a reunion with Dwight Yorke, who has been invited to appear for T&T in the June 1 affair. All three players were part of the Manchester United squad during the 1999 treble-winning season.

And T&T and Southampton FC striker Stern John, currently among the top-scorers in the English Championship, welcomes the likes of Scholes being on the field with Yorke and company on June 1.

"I think when you look at the bigger picture...we all know that England is a well followed team and they have maybe the biggest League in the world with a lot of good players. So having these guys playing in Trinidad is going to be a massive affair," John told Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (TTFF) media officer Shaun Fuentes.

"It's going to be great for everyone involved and it's one of those games where, as a player, you definitely want to be involved. Let's hope for the best in that everything goes well for the occasion," John added. "Dwight's been talking about the game and, like it was in Germany, I think he knows too that it could be another special time for our football and as the day gets closer I think we will realise how big this can be."

With his current form, despite the fact that Southampton have had a fight on their hands to hold off relegation threats, John is feeling positive about the England game.

"We have the World Cup qualifiers to look ahead to but this England game is huge and I think once we get the boys together, especially coming off our season plus the guys are into their season in Trinidad, then we definitely can be up for the game and ensure that the people see good football," John ended.

T&T head coach Francisco Maturana will resume training on Monday with a group of home-based players for a warm-up against Grenada on Sunday April 27 at the Marvin Lee Stadium, Macoya.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 05:27:07 AM by Flex »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
Trini v england game in Hasley Crawford stadium
« Reply #119 on: April 23, 2008, 08:14:43 AM »
Trini v england game will be played at the national stadium according to fuentes.!!
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

1]; } ?>