April 28, 2024, 11:03:22 PM

Poll

how much of a part should they play?

start
half time subs
last 30 min
last 15 min
not even on d bench

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs England Game (01-Jun-2008).  (Read 289145 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: JACK WARNER AND GARY HUNT - CNC3 - 8.35PM - TONIGHT
« Reply #960 on: May 21, 2008, 07:41:21 PM »
Dey tellin peeps who on d waitin list 2 come fri 2 pay dat sound like a cancel loud steupsssssssss
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: May 21, 2008, 07:44:10 PM »
Jack say de game was organised for the people of T&T....but like he think we forget it was really to appease de English FA after he mouth get him in trouble last year..steups.

He say de Minister neva contact him directly in 6 months....de minister say that is not true....when dey call de TTFF to a meeting dey ask what de meeting about and de TTFF say de PS in Min of Sports never get back to them.

Jack say the books for 2006 have been audited by KPMG...dey just eh send dem to Min of Sport...Gary ask him to send dem....
Gary just keep saying "Accountability and Transperancy".....Jack say dat is just terms de Gov't using to bandy about and doh mean much...

Jack say de matter going to court....one time he say Min of Sport eh have to deal with he (Jack) he is not de TTFF when Gary call him out on it....mih eh even know what he answer was.....anywho....

Jackula, cry me a river.....yuh see how shaft does feel..... :devil:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Sentinel

• Full Warrior
  • Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: May 21, 2008, 07:44:45 PM »
So what is Jack's point about the Status Quo.....and principle...paying $3000.00?

After all he could get the Oval for free!

40 million TV rights...9 Million Gate.....2 million advertisement (billboards)

Dat stuttering Jackass must really think people chupedeeeeee

He pushing that shit tooooo far!

Let England go home den...and let TTFF (ah mean Jack - is he dat say so) refund the money back to

people.  Trust me dey could find betta tings to do wid it.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: May 21, 2008, 07:46:59 PM »
Trust allyuh that didn't sound good at all. them two man can't get along and will not come to an amicable agreement FMP.those two assh@les have to much pride from the little that i saw of this interview, the reporter have much more sense and care for the nation than the 2 of them mules put together. SAD SAD SAD.  :'( :'(
I am NOT surprised

1) Football Jackula wants money/concessions from the Government

2)Warner as the co-leader of the UNC WILL politicise this to get what he wants
Therefore you have ONE person taking on the Role of two distinctly different people to get what he wants.

Lord help the National Treasury if ever UNC gets back into power.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 07:49:36 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: May 21, 2008, 07:47:33 PM »
Ground tickets cah even buy yuh the team kit lol
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: May 21, 2008, 07:48:12 PM »
Dey tellin peeps who on d waitin list 2 come fri 2 pay dat sound like a cancel loud steupsssssssss
I believe from the little i saw that this game might be cancelled. if it was boynes it woulda stand ah chance , but this C@nt fella seem like he have somthing to prove, or an axe to grind with
jw. the only thing could save this game is if manning told his minister to back off. but jack bad minded enough to call off the game . like allyuh forget is jack warner allyuh dealing with!                           Negative.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #966 on: May 21, 2008, 07:49:41 PM »
For those without broadband here is a 24k mp3 audio of the exchange:

http://www.tntingermany.com/mp3/bigstory-20080521-hunt-warner.mp3

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: May 21, 2008, 07:52:06 PM »
I believe from the little i saw that this game might be cancelled. if it was boynes it woulda stand ah chance , but this C@nt fella seem like he have somthing to prove, or an axe to grind with
jw. the only thing could save this game is if manning told his minister to back off. but jack bad minded enough to call off the game . like allyuh forget is jack warner allyuh dealing with!                           Negative.

JC....I think yuh forgetting one thing...

Yesterday is yesterday

and today is today...
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: May 21, 2008, 07:52:46 PM »
If that game cancel it was neva on. Man used 2 cuss Boynes now dey cussing Hunt what d hell all yuh Trin's want.

JW win because as all yuh yanks does say he control d news cycle everbody 4 get bout d arbitrtaion and dat d arbitrator who dey eh pay say he is a tie tounge tief
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

truetrini

« Reply #969 on: May 21, 2008, 07:53:30 PM »
Hunf for Prime Minister!

hE HAS MORE GUTS AND METTLE DAN ALL DE REST PUT TOGETHER.

hE IS DAMN RIGHT, THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN DAMN FOOTBALL!

Jack saying transparency and accountability is words de government banding around..and he say he books get audited den show de foacking books or shut yuh stuttering pie hole de f**ker meet he match.

Bravo Mr. Hunt yuh is ah borse and whoebver say diferent is ah C@nt!

Yuh is ah true patriot and yuh doh play de arse..run yuh ministry as all other ministries should be run.

f**k TTFF, f**k Jack and f**k England

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: May 21, 2008, 07:54:54 PM »
Let him call it off then.

He just think he could strongarm people. Fall for that if yuh want. He talking about principle :rotfl: :rotfl:

A game against England is not more important than the patrimony of the nation.

Jack should "Haul Yuh Ass!"
TnT Patriot

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: May 21, 2008, 07:55:21 PM »
Jackula, cry me a FLECKIN river.....yuh see how shaft does feel..... :devil:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #972 on: May 21, 2008, 07:57:15 PM »
He claims he has not sold a single TV right to the Caribbean or Americas thus far.
so up to now it won't be on TV anywhere but Europe.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: May 21, 2008, 08:00:44 PM »
y I eh believe he

Offline Sentinel

• Full Warrior
  • Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: May 21, 2008, 08:02:22 PM »
What he really saying is doh count the 40 million...because

Europe own their rights....and he is yet to sell to the Caribbean and the Americas!

Yeah right!

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #975 on: May 21, 2008, 08:03:13 PM »

Thnx e-man  :beermug:

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: May 21, 2008, 08:04:44 PM »

Europe own their rights....and he is yet to sell to the Caribbean and the Americas!

Yeah right!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Jackula, ya killin we here
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: May 21, 2008, 08:07:11 PM »

thx dread
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: May 21, 2008, 08:11:05 PM »

Yeah right!

thank god for internet tv  :devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: May 21, 2008, 08:17:10 PM »

Yeah right!

Question. Where did the BBC get these rights to give europe etc from? Cause i doh think somebody could come into another country and jus broadcast something and make profits off of it just like that. Is this some kinda international entitlement that the BBC has? Or is there more to is?
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: May 21, 2008, 08:18:06 PM »
Yeah right!
Question. Where did the BBC get these rights to give europe etc from? Cause i doh think somebody could come into another country and jus broadcast something and make profits off of it just like that. Is this some kinda international entitlement that the BBC has? Or is there more to is?

What is the Science of DOUBLE SPEAK called again?
De Man have he PHD oui

he not in charge of Football in TnT ??? nah manJack dem cyar FART wid out your say so

$100 Million over two years    WOW
KPMG...........in Trinidad.......... :rotfl: :rotfl: sorry eh

Hunt for Prime Minister!
as he say
No...Hello ;D
 :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 08:31:59 PM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: May 21, 2008, 08:48:51 PM »
Hunf for Prime Minister!

hE HAS MORE GUTS AND METTLE DAN ALL DE REST PUT TOGETHER.

hE IS DAMN RIGHT, THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN DAMN FOOTBALL!

Jack saying transparency and accountability is words de government banding around..and he say he books get audited den show de foacking books or shut yuh stuttering pie hole de f**ker meet he match.

Bravo Mr. Hunt yuh is ah borse and whoebver say diferent is ah C@nt!

Yuh is ah true patriot and yuh doh play de arse..run yuh ministry as all other ministries should be run.

f**k TTFF, f**k Jack and f**k England
Ah guess yuh refering to me. well lets deal with what's really important in a developing nation before yuh shower all that false praise on this rookie for PM who stood up for a lesser cause.

lets see , education of which we're lacking imencly  , national security yet another deficiency in our nations diet, inflation, and to me that the most important area in which we're evidently lacking, police and political corruption, unemployment even though there's been an increase within the last 2 yrs , it's still insuficient, inadiquate health care system, Crime.

now i know that's not hunt's responsibility , but the things that really need tending too is left adrift, and while the nation is in turmiol and ppl are being ravaged all  around, he's looking to save a couple of bucks on the stadium .

meanwhile ignoring the bigger picture, letting the game play will generate much more revenue for the country and the public rather than going without it.

now tell me if standing up to JW take precedence over the  more important issues which i outlined.

IMO he's ah f@ckin joke, he waited till every thing was in full motion to bring up this crap about new rental agreement and protocolls. this should've been on the table from the initial meeting.

yes warner is ah crook , and yes he's been taking advatage of the footballers for yrs,but the fact remains that the ppl of T&T will have to suffer yet again for the politicians row.

and the minister should've made this aboundantly clear from the get go, why wait until the wheel was in full motion. to me that was malicious and jokey. there are no winners involved in this senario, and a good statsman always choose winning as an option rather than losing.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 08:58:00 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

truetrini

« Reply #982 on: May 21, 2008, 09:07:04 PM »
Fella I and you always cool eh, but yuh talking plenty shit of the highest grade!

Hunt eh trying to save money...he trying to bring order into the Sports Ministry.  Not becasue things run free all de time means that is how it should continue.

Fees must be paid and if indeed on a sliding scale den I say he DAMN RIGHT!

He may be a rookie minister, but he brings excellent management skills to the job, something lacking in ALL OTHER MINITRIES!

He is calling for accountability and transparency...yet you seem to have trouble with that.

f**k de game!

How is that game bringing revenue into the country to speak of?

Steups...yuh really mean revenue into Warner's pocket ent?
We doh need ah few thousand foreigners for a few days to help T&T, what will help the country is accountability and transparency and DOING THE RIGHT THINGS!

That is something allyuh trinis like to sacrifice for entertainment...let de game play, leh we play we mas, jump and wave and misbehave..f**k dat shit!

It is high time T&T comes to order, we is ah damn big republic yet we have man auditing books in secret and cyar show de right spreadsheet for years!

f**k that shit!

Standing up to Jack Warner is a start!  He at least is doin g what is right for HIS Ministry, he eh in charge ah crime and education or peewah selling!  So he is doing EXACTKLY what you want, yet for the sake of a football game yuh willing to sell out yuh Nation...no wonder we have so much crime and decadence and turmoil in we schools!

Yuh acknowledge de tings yuh feel important is NOT Hunt's responsibility, yet readily find fault when he attends dutifuly to things UNDER HIS PURVIEW!

f**k that shit!

Let Jack have Jamaica play England...leh he haul he stink c**t...I standing with Gary Hunt!

How is that for a tee shirt slogan!

“The ministry recognises that this event is commercial in nature and as such, it is incumbent upon us to seek and protect the rights and intellectual property of Trinidad and Tobago,” he said.

“In the past, rental of the stadium has been done in an ad hoc manner. The policy seeks to standardise rental agreements and professionalise the way the ministry conducts business.”

Hunt announced that the ministry would charge the TTFF a rental of $150,000 for use of the stadium, instead of the ten per cent gate receipts which would have brought in $900,000.

He asked the TTFF to utilise the profits from this match to invest them into development programmes to assist people in areas such as Toco, Point Fortin, Tabaquite and Sangre Grande.

Hunt said his ministry was prepared to reconsider the terms of the draft lease agreement.

“We are now aware of contractual arrangements with the English FA...We are willing to listen to it,” he said.

“We are also willing to look at the prohibition of alcohol and tobacco advertising for this game. We recognise that it is not safe to advertise these products. We have taken a stance to protect the development of the youth of this country.”
[/b]

Allyuh bemaoning the lack of professionalism in Trin idad...now allyuh getting it in allyuh pweffen allyuh bawling like babies with ah diaper load ah shit!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 09:15:50 PM by truetrini »

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: May 21, 2008, 09:28:52 PM »
God bless Gary Hunt! We need many more like him and TT will begin to operate like responsible nation.  As much as I was dying to see this game I will give up this game, the World cup 2010 if it means some order, transparency and accountability to the TTFF.  Trinidadians are idiots for one game.  Forget the football game and take some responsibility and hold people, even JW, to accountability.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: May 21, 2008, 09:31:40 PM »
TT i think is you who missing the point. all i'm saying is be clear on yuh demands from the get go, dont wait till 11 o clock after the meal done cook and eat to say yuh want somthing new.

he could've saved the public all this agony if he made that abundantly clear from the start, instead of bringing new demands when tickets are already sold.

this aint no party thing with me boss, i more die hard than you when it come to sacrifice, me ain't care bout no game nah dread, i just feel that the true fans should not suffer so much under these clown , both the fedration and the ministry of sports.

this is not about football, rather political strife, which to me is far more evil than religion. those two guys will not work it out IMO. this go be another stale mate, based on politics and has nothing to do with football.

i don't blame JW for this, BC them men who made agreements with jack should know by now that you must take the proper steps by legal ducumentation if dealing with a man clearly known for his unethical behavior. jack will beat him in court. yuh wanna bet.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 09:34:55 PM by just cool »

truetrini

« Reply #985 on: May 21, 2008, 09:36:25 PM »
Fella like yuh eh read de stipulations or what?

Is x amount or 10% of the gate whichever is greater..so 150,00 is ah BIG break....is dat or 900,000

Is Jack and dem who expect tuh get away with ting.

So its there in writing.....JAck jes eh taking dat serious, as he get away with it before, well not anymore de f**ker meet he match and he match running he Ministry like it should be run!

f**k that shit!

Leh warner haul he c**t
I standing with Gary Hunt!

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: May 21, 2008, 09:57:59 PM »
just deserts............talking bou he have Bekkenbauer and Platini ah tink coming.....who cares....dem fellas football house in order and dey payers does get treated with respect........after he rob dem fellas and trying to continue it he nasty ways somebody finally holding him to task........cancel d game.........ah hope as cocky as Hunte appeared tonight that he have an immaculate plan that wil hopefully revamp TTFF.......plus the relationship that FPATT have fostered wit the Ministry........ah like how dis going..........ah guess dis wouldnt be a good time fuh eh to contact TTFF about tickets fuh dat June 22 game in bermuda  :rotfl:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: May 21, 2008, 10:21:55 PM »
Excellent time Agent d timing cyah b betta. Y is it dat when somebody appear confident peeps does say cocky.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: May 21, 2008, 10:24:04 PM »
Jack getting it from all sides: The government, the players and the fans (if we wear black).

Yet ppl stil trying to fight down everything becuase" it not going to make a difference." and saying how Hunt is *unt, wearing black doh make a difference and the players greedy.

I just doh understand it. Thank goodness I was born after slavery was abolished otherwise I woulda never be free cause when the revolution start, half of allyuh woulda run and warn d massa.

You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
Re: Game vs England: We wearing Black!
« Reply #989 on: May 21, 2008, 10:29:23 PM »
ah wonder how much ppl going to be in black for de game? I am sorry but it eh looking good, ppl coming up with all kinda excuses, oh how it go look, everybody in white and I in black...steups...if it have a 100 ppl in black ah say we lucky oui...where is the backbone ppl...where?  ???

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

1]; } ?>