March 28, 2024, 02:26:06 PM

Poll

how much of a part should they play?

start
half time subs
last 30 min
last 15 min
not even on d bench

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs England Game (01-Jun-2008).  (Read 284921 times)

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ticketing information for the T&T vs England June 1.
« Reply #510 on: May 06, 2008, 03:31:41 PM »
So...could you let someone else collect for you if you're not going to be in the country on the 18th?

i was thinking the same thing, unless if u had get someone local here to put in the info, because u have to show d id

I suppose the normal thing might apply.

Send the person with the money, a letter advising that they could transact business on your behalf, and a copy of your id together with all the other confirmation numbers you got when you called in or booked online.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: May 06, 2008, 03:35:52 PM »
So...could you let someone else collect for you if you're not going to be in the country on the 18th?

i was thinking the same thing, unless if u had get someone local here to put in the info, because u have to show d id

Send the person with the money, a letter advising that they could transact business on your behalf, and a copy of your id together with all the other confirmation numbers you got when you called in or booked online.

yeh that sounding good
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: May 06, 2008, 03:40:30 PM »

Waaaay rel make-out scene.

It might be easier if I pay with Visa and just have somebody collect the tickets, right?

Unless they need you to present the card to collect...or...maybe tickets are just AVAILABLE to collect from the 18th...and you don't HAVE to go for them on that date?
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Game vs England: We wearing Black!
« Reply #513 on: May 06, 2008, 03:56:04 PM »
Not to mention the almost universal cry that "Jack wouldn't let anybody in black in the Stadium" and "Don't put it on facebook for 'them' to see what you look like". Talk about fear!

The man really 'great' yes...

Allyuh have me feeling like I living in a comic book where the whole world living in fear of some great being who sees all and you hadda whisper his name or look around you in fear that some police doh come and lock you away if you say anything bad against the 'great one'.

Now yuh exaggerating. 

Jack has his supporters and spies on here, his favorite canine press officer is also a member of the site, so invariably word of the plan to wear black as a sign of protest will filter back to him.  If you think it's beyond Jack to issue a directive meant to stifle this protest, up to a ban on those who show up wearing black then I dunno what to tell you other than you apparently don't know the nature of the beast you're dealing with.  I'm trying to be as realistic as possible in letting folks know what they might be up to should they enjoin this protest.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #514 on: May 06, 2008, 03:57:57 PM »

It might be easier if I pay with Visa and just have somebody collect the tickets, right?

Unless they need you to present the card to collect...or...maybe tickets are just AVAILABLE to collect from the 18th...and you don't HAVE to go for them on that date?

They were pretty clear about reclaiming and reselling the tickets if they are not picked up. I'd make sure you get a body down there on the 18th.

Offline jimmel14

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: May 06, 2008, 04:06:13 PM »
well ah should be inside come d 1st. made out orders for tickets today. boi yuh talk bout pressah to talk to somebody. Busy tone upon busy tone. but it all paid off when a sweet voice answered and our bookings we're clear. but ah still find they should have put something in place for Tobagonians. anybody else get there bookings???

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: May 06, 2008, 04:07:22 PM »
Not to mention the almost universal cry that "Jack wouldn't let anybody in black in the Stadium" and "Don't put it on facebook for 'them' to see what you look like". Talk about fear!

Allyuh have me feeling like I living in a comic book where the whole world living in fear of some great being who sees all and you hadda whisper his name or look around you in fear that some police doh come and lock you away if you say anything bad against the 'great one'.

Now yuh exaggerating. 

Jack has his supporters and spies on here, his favorite canine press officer is also a member of the site, so invariably word of the plan to wear black as a sign of protest will filter back to him.  If you think it's beyond Jack to issue a directive meant to stifle this protest, up to a ban on those who show up wearing black then I dunno what to tell you other than you apparently don't know the nature of the beast you're dealing with.  I'm trying to be as realistic as possible in letting folks know what they might be up to should they enjoin this protest.

Bakes. I not looking for nothing. Do you really seriously believe that

1) a man with no criminal record etc who done pay his money (and was allowed to purchase it) could be refused entry to a public event on the simple base of the colour (note, not a slogan, not a banner, not a weapon) of the clothes he choose to wear to a match, in T&T?

2) Jack Warner or anybody else in the TTFF give a damn about any protest that not directly affecting their income (i.e.) non boycott.

If the answer is yes to both questions, then you saying that this is a no-win situation for anyone who willing to speak up because

1) on one hand, anything short of a boycott has no effect and wearing black is just pappy show (maxg, fatz)
2) on the other hand, wearing black is a potential recipe for getting blacklisted youself.
3) on the third hand (yes i know that not right) boycotting won't fo nothing because it could never reach a level to affect the TTFF financially and could potentially hurt the national team in the future (affecting future matches with big teams etc)

You really believe it that bad?
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: May 06, 2008, 04:19:37 PM »

They were pretty clear about reclaiming and reselling the tickets if they are not picked up. I'd make sure you get a body down there on the 18th.

OK I'll have to call and see.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: May 06, 2008, 06:16:07 PM »
all tickets sold out!!!!
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: May 06, 2008, 06:18:36 PM »
all tickets sold out!!!!

about 3 hours late son lol...   

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: May 06, 2008, 06:25:57 PM »
I not putting it past the man but I would LOVE to see ANYBODY tell me I can't go into the Hasely Crawford Stadium because of the colour jersey I choose to wear. I would LOVE to see if that is the country I living in. Because I would make a mint off of that, guaranteed.

My gripe was directed at those who claim to be living in a free, democratic country and ready to allow somebody to dictate those things to them. Somebody who is not even an elected official or head of the armed forces.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: May 06, 2008, 06:31:57 PM »

Now yuh exaggerating. 

how about a black and white checkered juz-eee.
or black and white polka dot???
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Yuh have to give Jack his Jacket..
« Reply #522 on: May 06, 2008, 06:47:06 PM »

http://ttffonline.com/

The TTFF seems to be stepping up their act....Getting frequent friendlies for both Local and A team.. Landing a huge international friendly on home soil..Introducing a New Ticket System which has been very good so far with the exception of the hour an a half overload...Getting the HCS Stadium repaired in time for Qualifiers..

Love him or Hate him... Well Done Mr Warner and TTFF...Keep up the progress...

SM

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: May 06, 2008, 06:48:08 PM »
I don't know how your basic human rights work in T&T, but I can't see anyway that even the police or govt could stop you entering a stadium with a valid ticket wearing a black shirt (even if it said "Warner is a beatchhhh).

Check the terms and conditions of attendance on the TTFF website and at the stadium.

Its your democratic right to take part in a peaceful protest providing it causes no danger, does not cause civil unrest and is not offensive or abusive.

Go for it guys..... BLACK JACK!!! :challenge:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Yuh have to give Jack his Jacket..
« Reply #524 on: May 06, 2008, 06:54:30 PM »
When I get meh ticket and d real England team take d field I will say England gettin d WC in 2018
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Padams

• Sr. Warrior
  • Great are the Warriors///We shall Prevail!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #525 on: May 06, 2008, 06:58:34 PM »
Small Mag, im all for giving Jack his jacket eh, but i eh get my ticket in hand yet, and until that time ill be cautious in bigging up the TTFF... That jus me.... Cuz yuh never know nah... But congrats to them nonetheless at least up this point....
Iz not Pre-Marital Sex, if yuh have no intention 2 geh Married..........

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: May 06, 2008, 07:09:04 PM »
He getting on like them fathers who does boast, " I TAKE CARE OF MY KIDS!!"

Thais the very least we supposed to be doing... so BIG STEUPS...

Also why is this not a press release from the President of the TTFF or the secretary?
That alone should give you some insight as to what real scene is... but anyhows we all know de score...

Jack will reap what Jack sow... and only Jack

EDIT: ah worried by some of the responses... allyuh PLEASE don't be fooled...  :-\
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 07:16:07 PM by FF »
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: May 06, 2008, 07:10:54 PM »
Another reason why it hard to be a TnT fan....when de vampire come good ah cyar bring mih self to say well done....

So Weary I wid you....when ah have mih ticket in hand....and de real England take de field AND ah eh get put out de stadium for wearing ah black jersey...den I'll say hear, hear...and even then I'll be hard pressed....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: May 06, 2008, 07:13:32 PM »
wonder who is the armchair critics he referring to  ???

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: May 06, 2008, 07:14:38 PM »
The TTFF seems to be stepping up their act....Getting frequent friendlies for both Local and A team.. Landing a huge international friendly on home soil..Introducing a New Ticket System which has been very good so far with the exception of the hour an a half overload...Getting the HCS Stadium repaired in time for Qualifiers..

Love him or Hate him... Well Done Mr Warner and TTFF...Keep up the progress...

SM

AS FAR AS I KNOW IS THE MINISTRY OF SPORTS THAT DID THAT...NOT TTFF
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 07:17:41 PM by Tallman »

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #530 on: May 06, 2008, 07:15:00 PM »
is dat his signature?

and no... i dont really have to give him a shit... this only proves the patriotism and or band waggonism of our people.

warner could go ahead and haul his ass.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: May 06, 2008, 07:18:10 PM »
is dat his signature?

and no... i dont really have to give him a shit... this only proves the patriotism and or band waggonism of our people.

warner could go ahead and haul his ass.

Jack Warner ent have no kinda class or shame at all.. with tha letter right they.... that is de height of low class as far as i concern...

up to this day I still cyah beleive the kinda big balls he have!! at all at all
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: May 06, 2008, 07:19:28 PM »
I waiting till tickets in and for real.. No bigups jess yet..

Additionally that press release is very shamefull. For a big man, its lacking tact and class...

Red Cyard !!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Padams

• Sr. Warrior
  • Great are the Warriors///We shall Prevail!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #533 on: May 06, 2008, 07:25:55 PM »
Oconnor wha bout the Big flag boss, ayluh unleashing it for the game?? I know it go be a scene especially d madness that mite occur tryin to get in d stadium, but im sure we cud organise somethin...
Iz not Pre-Marital Sex, if yuh have no intention 2 geh Married..........

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #534 on: May 06, 2008, 07:31:50 PM »
i thought id hold back... buh really

occoner, where de f**k yuh bin eh?

you have ticket tuh collect like ah fin with ah heavy foot and ah fast car.

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: May 06, 2008, 07:33:18 PM »
As you say big flag, i had to correcct someone this weekend on who has the biggest flag in the caribbean..

But yea. I dont have the flag in my possesion, i think Tallman baby sitting it for te hour ..

He migght bring it down when he fy dong fuh degame.

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: May 06, 2008, 07:35:05 PM »

Bin hidin wid Bin laden  :D

What is de vibes my brother..

PS. I dont have the Beer Waggon ( 306 Hatchback ) no  more.

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #537 on: May 06, 2008, 07:55:54 PM »

dont worry i ahev meh own ting now... but ah hope yuh out fuh good now eh.

we go linx.

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: May 06, 2008, 08:04:19 PM »

dont worry i ahev meh own ting now... but ah hope yuh out fuh good now eh.

we go linx.

Ah boy, look how  hitching ah ride with jeffers.. Ah could drink all I want now without having to worry bout driving.. Lovely..

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: May 06, 2008, 08:05:51 PM »
Welcome back OconnerG...

Thanks guys for the very mature replys

1]; } ?>