April 24, 2024, 08:06:48 PM

Poll

how much of a part should they play?

start
half time subs
last 30 min
last 15 min
not even on d bench

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs England Game (01-Jun-2008).  (Read 287635 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs England Game (01-Jun-2008).
« Reply #1140 on: May 25, 2008, 11:50:36 PM »
No disrespect to berris , but fishes i feel yuh bredder, and i will have to say you're correct. JMO.

ah don't need no negative cuss out thing, but about up till ah month ago or less i didn't feel this way. i was caught up in the WC blacklist sensationalism, but then again yuh have to let go and deal with what's available.

those youths playing ball, and the coach seem to have faith in them. so i will just support them to the fullest and forget jack warner, BC it seem like jack have a granite hold on our football, for now.                  positive

JC..Is never ah cuss out wid you and me boss,we might disagree but dais as far as it goes ....But JC what is wrong with formites expressing their opinion on the shit dat going on with our football.I hard tuh just say 'forget jack warner' becuz he is de evil in our football,he is de one person that take our football back 10 to 20 years after going to ah WC, an accomplishment we may never see again.I not saying not to support the youths,the team right now is not just youths ,but what happen tuh de players that took us to de last WC shud we just say f@ck dem.Is it fair what jack doing to these players  just thru spite and bad mind , blacklisting them and not paying dem their deserved money,while lacing his and his sons pockets.Don't you think dem breddas deserve ah lil more respek than this stinking stammering excuse for ah human being  is offering ? Ah national parade 2years ago,heroes, and now some ah dem is goats becuz they ask for what is rightfully theirs  ??? How cud anyone justify leaving out Jason Scottland from the national team ? That is a pure case of bad mind and while we might not be able to do anything about it we shud never stop voicing our opinion on the matter becuz dais where IMO we start agreeing with this jackass call warner. :beermug:
I know that boss, but i wasn't refering to you with that statement farder, it have some man who just love to cuss big man for small ting , is them i was guarding meh self against.

as for what you said, yes that's also correct. mind you , i'm no yes man, but it's possible for two differant opinions to make ah world of sense.

jack is in no wise favorable in my eyes, he's as you and countless memebers said about him, a bad minded egotistical maniac, with a dictator over view.

BERRIS another thing that we should all be aware of. jack warner set up the football in such ah way that it would take a miracle to dethrone him. just look how he have blatter tied up like ah market crab, yuh thiunk blatter doh ask he self how he end up being dependant on this jerkoff.

jack set up he self right, and now he's damn near unremovable, so we just have to feel it in we heart and hold ah medi,that and support we players.

look at it this way , last year around this time we had pullstone glassgow, pachecco, light weight tussant , no direspect to them, but presently we have KJ, aurtis, carlos, dennis, stern, clayton and dayrl. plus we have about 5 promising youth the like of hyland, guerra, farrier, K.daniel, tinto,K connell, and many more.

so i think we much much better off than a year ago , and i will take that over nothing, BC i love football.  i sorry for the WC out cast , but there's little we could do, i could only grind meh teeth and feel wrated inside, that's all.                                                  positive.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Hayden Tinto to join squad
« Reply #1141 on: May 25, 2008, 11:59:01 PM »
Peterborough Goalie Gets Late Call 
Shaun Fuentes (TTFF)

Peterborough goalkeeper Joe Lewis has been called into the senior England squad for the friendlies against the USA and Trinidad & Tobago.Lewis, who made his Under-21 debut against Wales recently, played an important part in Posh's promotion to League One this season - making 22 league appearances following his club-record £400,000 move from Norwich.

Having watched Lewis in action against Wales at the Racecourse Ground, head coach Fabio Capello has rewarded him with a call-up into the full squad.

Director of football Barry Fry told the club's official website: "This is fantastic news for Joe and Peterborough United. I believe there has been an injury to one of the goalkeepers in the squad and they have called Joe up. It will be a fantastic experience for him."

Trinidad and Tobago head coach Francisco Maturana also  made an addition himself, inviting  Caledonia AIA's Hayden Tinto to join his squad following his impressive showing in the Courts Pro Bowl Final on Friday night in which his team won the title with a 2-0 win over Defence Force

Ok ah going to try to be a little more direct,Shawn love your Videos ,great job .But can u stop with the music jed ,use a mic or sumthing ,I wanta hear men calling each other and birds chirping and shit.Hey u can even voice over and tell us who is who .thanks
I want to be part of the atmosphere in the training not in a soca monarch show .
« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 12:04:20 AM by Quagmire »

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #1142 on: May 26, 2008, 12:43:09 AM »
No disrespect to berris , but fishes i feel yuh bredder, and i will have to say you're correct. JMO.

ah don't need no negative cuss out thing, but about up till ah month ago or less i didn't feel this way. i was caught up in the WC blacklist sensationalism, but then again yuh have to let go and deal with what's available.

those youths playing ball, and the coach seem to have faith in them. so i will just support them to the fullest and forget jack warner, BC it seem like jack have a granite hold on our football, for now.                  positive

JC..Is never ah cuss out wid you and me boss,we might disagree but dais as far as it goes ....But JC what is wrong with formites expressing their opinion on the shit dat going on with our football.I hard tuh just say 'forget jack warner' becuz he is de evil in our football,he is de one person that take our football back 10 to 20 years after going to ah WC, an accomplishment we may never see again.I not saying not to support the youths,the team right now is not just youths ,but what happen tuh de players that took us to de last WC shud we just say f@ck dem.Is it fair what jack doing to these players  just thru spite and bad mind , blacklisting them and not paying dem their deserved money,while lacing his and his sons pockets.Don't you think dem breddas deserve ah lil more respek than this stinking stammering excuse for ah human being  is offering ? Ah national parade 2years ago,heroes, and now some ah dem is goats becuz they ask for what is rightfully theirs  ??? How cud anyone justify leaving out Jason Scottland from the national team ? That is a pure case of bad mind and while we might not be able to do anything about it we shud never stop voicing our opinion on the matter becuz dais where IMO we start agreeing with this jackass call warner. :beermug:
I know that boss, but i wasn't refering to you with that statement farder, it have some man who just love to cuss big man for small ting , is them i was guarding meh self against.

as for what you said, yes that's also correct. mind you , i'm no yes man, but it's possible for two differant opinions to make ah world of sense.

jack is in no wise favorable in my eyes, he's as you and countless memebers said about him, a bad minded egotistical maniac, with a dictator over view.

BERRIS another thing that we should all be aware of. jack warner set up the football in such ah way that it would take a miracle to dethrone him. just look how he have blatter tied up like ah market crab, yuh thiunk blatter doh ask he self how he end up being dependant on this jerkoff.

jack set up he self right, and now he's damn near unremovable, so we just have to feel it in we heart and hold ah medi,that and support we players.

look at it this way , last year around this time we had pullstone glassgow, pachecco, light weight tussant , no direspect to them, but presently we have KJ, aurtis, carlos, dennis, stern, clayton and dayrl. plus we have about 5 promising youth the like of hyland, guerra, farrier, K.daniel, tinto,K connell, and many more.

so i think we much much better off than a year ago , and i will take that over nothing, BC i love football.  i sorry for the WC out cast , but there's little we could do, i could only grind meh teeth and feel wrated inside, that's all.                                                  positive.

I hear yuh ...........Respek  :beermug:
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: May 26, 2008, 12:55:40 AM »
Peterborough Goalie Gets Late Call 
Shaun Fuentes (TTFF)

Peterborough goalkeeper Joe Lewis has been called into the senior England squad for the friendlies against the USA and Trinidad & Tobago.Lewis, who made his Under-21 debut against Wales recently, played an important part in Posh's promotion to League One this season - making 22 league appearances following his club-record £400,000 move from Norwich.

Having watched Lewis in action against Wales at the Racecourse Ground, head coach Fabio Capello has rewarded him with a call-up into the full squad.

Director of football Barry Fry told the club's official website: "This is fantastic news for Joe and Peterborough United. I believe there has been an injury to one of the goalkeepers in the squad and they have called Joe up. It will be a fantastic experience for him."

Trinidad and Tobago head coach Francisco Maturana also  made an addition himself, inviting  Caledonia AIA's Hayden Tinto to join his squad following his impressive showing in the Courts Pro Bowl Final on Friday night in which his team won the title with a 2-0 win over Defence Force

Ok ah going to try to be a little more direct,Shawn love your Videos ,great job .But can u stop with the music jed ,use a mic or sumthing ,I wanta hear men calling each other and birds chirping and shit.Hey u can even voice over and tell us who is who .thanks
I want to be part of the atmosphere in the training not in a soca monarch show .

is like dem spy movie when they put on the music or d shower to stop the KGB from listening on d Bugs lol  :D
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: May 26, 2008, 03:54:10 AM »
Imagine a site dedicated to supporting Trinidad football and half the posters only de crying the local youths, its a travesty.

Most people are decrying a system that visibly does not allow selection to be done on merit or capability, but bases it on politics. Whether the local youths are good enough or not is completely subordinate to that greater issue.

Whatever happens, there will always be people who consider (with reason imo) that Birchall, Sancho, Avery, Scotland e.. are better than Hyland, Adams, Edwards and Gay e.g. But I'm pretty sure that if the reasons for them being off the team seemed less malicious it would not be a talking point until the serious matches start.

Imagine if this blacklist situation had never existed, and Maturana had instead clearly stated that his intention/mandate was to run the rule through the local youths in the period prior to the high level qualifiers in an effort to rebuild the squad.
Do you think the level of protestation would have been the same, Fish's?
Some people just DONT get it eh

and Fishs even Gally was BLAMED for the result of the game in 1989 and you till saying Jackula is the best thing for TnT Football....maybe is me eh...buh I dont understand your support of Jackula.

How you could read what I write and believe I supporting Jack ?
Brother I support Trinidad and Tobago football.
Jack owns TTFF.
It difficult to separate the 2 and the point I'm making is that allyuh hatred for Jack on this forum extending to the youths and the team, dais all ah saying bro.

We know ''dais all '' yuh saying,but it doh change de fact dat is still pure garbage.

What make it garbage ?
All the players blacklisted or not who jumping at the opportunity to play for TT ?
Why yuh doh ask yuh boy Stern why he fighting to play and not stay away in solidarity with the players that not getting pick. I have a lot of respect for most of the people that post here but all of sudden most losing sight of what we here for.
It should not be to devote a lot of time and energy writing about Jack is a big scamp when a lot of people in a better position to deal with that, instead we should be continuosly expressing support for TT footballers , motivating the youths .
Tell me how that is garbage.

The reality of what I saying probably starting to hit home and childish responses is normally the reaction.

Well I was giving yuh de benefit of de doubt that what yuh talking is just garbage, but you just elevate yuh statements  to pure ignorance loaded with nothing but shit. Apparantely you just looking for talk becuz nothing yuh say so far have any substance other than toilet ingredients.It take ah special kinda ah jackass ,and I mean that in de most sincere way,to ask such ah duncee question.. ''Why yuh doh ask yuh boy Stern why he fighting to play and not stay away in solidarity with the players that not getting pick.''... Is either yuh new tuh TnT football or yuh just talking thru yuh ass,but #14 has NEVER turn his back on his country,even when Latas and Dwight choose not to play,so is not a matter of standing in 'solidarity' or friendship ting .Stern is de back bone of TnT football and with out him we wud not have known what it is to play in ah WC. He willing tuh do what ever it takes tuh take his country to another WC becuz at the end of the day that will only or shud only benefit the youths coming up and the future of TnT football,but with assholes like you,who is part of de public sector, and greedy money hounds like jackass wrangler,makes it very difficult to go forward and as a result has taken TnT football back 10 years. Stern John is continuing to do his part  tuh take his country back to another WC,  WHAT DE FO CK ARE YOU DOING ? other than lacing this forum with SHIT BOUT JACKASS  WRANGLER. I doh expect ah mule like yuh self tuh understand that. Is asswipes like you with yuh ignorant statements  that have #14 thinking about retiring from the national team becuz at the end of de day is not jack or de coaching staff keeping him away or have him not wanting tuh play,is pr!cks like yuh self.
Your ignorance of this matter about jackass wrangler making yuh look like ah c0nt .One minute yuh telling ppl  ''How you could read what I write and believe I supporting Jack ? Brother I support Trinidad and Tobago football.'' But just before dat yuh bumping yuh gums bout '' This man is TT football like it or not.If yuh supporting the national team it mean yuh supporting Jack.'' ...Now when someone like me read dah kinda jackassrey it hard not tuh abuse yuh.You just bringing yuh bowel movements tuh de forum and want tuh whine like ah lil hen talking bout   '' The reality of what I saying probably starting to hit home and childish responses is normally the reaction.'' ...No the reality of what you really telling dis forum is you have de IQ or ah f@cking bigstone and obviously cyar underatand why f@cking yuh up is ah ''normal reaction' and have nuttin tuh do wid being 'childish'.

Yuh so caught up in yuh mindless hysteria yuh lose my point completely.
I guess ignorance is really bliss.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: May 26, 2008, 06:18:19 AM »
They say he faster than Cornell...so that alone coupled with his skills means we need to give him the chance to develop.

Spidey, I aint no drum-beater but trust meh bredda de man real fast. I see him last year alot for Cali A1A games and de Dallas vs Pro-league best and de man is no joke. I thought by now he would be in de MLS but it have something going on with him. Once he get pass dat barrier, this is one for de near and distant future.

if he is ur brethren, keep him away from d MLS.  Is a waste of time for our players cause once they want a big name to come in, is the Trini who making room for him. No matter how much goal he score.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: May 26, 2008, 07:18:35 AM »
They say he faster than Cornell...so that alone coupled with his skills means we need to give him the chance to develop.

Spidey, I aint no drum-beater but trust meh bredda de man real fast. I see him last year alot for Cali A1A games and de Dallas vs Pro-league best and de man is no joke. I thought by now he would be in de MLS but it have something going on with him. Once he get pass dat barrier, this is one for de near and distant future.

if he is ur brethren, keep him away from d MLS.  Is a waste of time for our players cause once they want a big name to come in, is the Trini who making room for him. No matter how much goal he score.

Yeh, he is someone i met but dont know pussonly... just givin first hand info about what i saw...I agree about de MLS though...
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: May 26, 2008, 08:53:09 AM »
Dont get me wrong, ah love Stern John strike rate, no one can come close. But from team 2001 (U-17) will we see the re-unite of Jones and Forbes, maybe they are a good option up front, one for the future.

Team 2001, J.Forbes, J.Williams, J.James, M.Hislop, M.Phillip and K.Jones came out of that and are all part of our senior team today...I always though Andre Alexis, Nkosi Blackman, D.Leacock, T.McAllister, D.Bristol and K.Mathura would have been successful... I guess I was wong.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline kandi_tt

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: SW.NET & England Fans Football Sweat
« Reply #1148 on: May 26, 2008, 09:13:29 AM »
iNnOcEnT aNd UnInFoRmEd...

Offline troy piloy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: May 26, 2008, 09:30:50 AM »
i will be there
troy 8)
Senior Advisor to AWATT's Intelligence Unit

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: May 26, 2008, 09:53:10 AM »
Who knows, if anybody turn een ah good performance, dey could get ah last minute call up fuh de England game. Leh meh see if ah could get Pacho tuh come and take ah peep.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: May 26, 2008, 10:09:35 AM »
... but dont know pussonly...
:rotfl: Sorry, but ah just couldn't help but notice!! :rotfl:
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline christiano

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Enland Training Session ?
« Reply #1152 on: May 26, 2008, 10:25:03 AM »
Hi. I saw that this will be on 30th May , and will be open to school children alone .

How can we get in ??? Anyone have a plan ??

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: May 26, 2008, 10:25:55 AM »
Yes guys and dolls we limin minus d brooth dis weekend
well.....eh eh
I definitely ent coming all de way from Canada then ;D

Sorry about the broth folks, but Pardners go be outta de country then.
I will talk to de boss and see if allyuh could get a last minute hook-up  ;)
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Enland Training Session ?
« Reply #1154 on: May 26, 2008, 10:27:40 AM »
The plan is to pick up two chirren side de road and hold dey hand until yuh reach inside.  Keep them quiet with a sno-cone.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1155 on: May 26, 2008, 10:32:31 AM »
Dont get me wrong, ah love Stern John strike rate, no one can come close. But from team 2001 (U-17) will we see the re-unite of Jones and Forbes, maybe they are a good option up front, one for the future.

Team 2001, J.Forbes, J.Williams, J.James, M.Hislop, M.Phillip and K.Jones came out of that and are all part of our senior team today...I always though Andre Alexis, Nkosi Blackman, D.Leacock, T.McAllister, D.Bristol and K.Mathura would have been successful... I guess I was wong.

Jones was the sweeper for the 2001 WC....they never played upfront together

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: May 26, 2008, 11:07:57 AM »
You neva storm nutten or wha? Boy climb the fence or crawl tru de canal or something. Just make sure yuh have ah camcorder to tape the ting. Other than than put on yuh compre uniform and walk een day.  ;D
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #1157 on: May 26, 2008, 11:14:24 AM »
Imagine a site dedicated to supporting Trinidad football and half the posters only de crying the local youths, its a travesty.

Most people are decrying a system that visibly does not allow selection to be done on merit or capability, but bases it on politics. Whether the local youths are good enough or not is completely subordinate to that greater issue.

Whatever happens, there will always be people who consider (with reason imo) that Birchall, Sancho, Avery, Scotland e.. are better than Hyland, Adams, Edwards and Gay e.g. But I'm pretty sure that if the reasons for them being off the team seemed less malicious it would not be a talking point until the serious matches start.

Imagine if this blacklist situation had never existed, and Maturana had instead clearly stated that his intention/mandate was to run the rule through the local youths in the period prior to the high level qualifiers in an effort to rebuild the squad.
Do you think the level of protestation would have been the same, Fish's?
Some people just DONT get it eh

and Fishs even Gally was BLAMED for the result of the game in 1989 and you till saying Jackula is the best thing for TnT Football....maybe is me eh...buh I dont understand your support of Jackula.

How you could read what I write and believe I supporting Jack ?
Brother I support Trinidad and Tobago football.
Jack owns TTFF.
It difficult to separate the 2 and the point I'm making is that allyuh hatred for Jack on this forum extending to the youths and the team, dais all ah saying bro.

We know ''dais all '' yuh saying,but it doh change de fact dat is still pure garbage.

What make it garbage ?
All the players blacklisted or not who jumping at the opportunity to play for TT ?
Why yuh doh ask yuh boy Stern why he fighting to play and not stay away in solidarity with the players that not getting pick. I have a lot of respect for most of the people that post here but all of sudden most losing sight of what we here for.
It should not be to devote a lot of time and energy writing about Jack is a big scamp when a lot of people in a better position to deal with that, instead we should be continuosly expressing support for TT footballers , motivating the youths .
Tell me how that is garbage.

The reality of what I saying probably starting to hit home and childish responses is normally the reaction.

Well I was giving yuh de benefit of de doubt that what yuh talking is just garbage, but you just elevate yuh statements  to pure ignorance loaded with nothing but shit. Apparantely you just looking for talk becuz nothing yuh say so far have any substance other than toilet ingredients.It take ah special kinda ah jackass ,and I mean that in de most sincere way,to ask such ah duncee question.. ''Why yuh doh ask yuh boy Stern why he fighting to play and not stay away in solidarity with the players that not getting pick.''... Is either yuh new tuh TnT football or yuh just talking thru yuh ass,but #14 has NEVER turn his back on his country,even when Latas and Dwight choose not to play,so is not a matter of standing in 'solidarity' or friendship ting .Stern is de back bone of TnT football and with out him we wud not have known what it is to play in ah WC. He willing tuh do what ever it takes tuh take his country to another WC becuz at the end of the day that will only or shud only benefit the youths coming up and the future of TnT football,but with assholes like you,who is part of de public sector, and greedy money hounds like jackass wrangler,makes it very difficult to go forward and as a result has taken TnT football back 10 years. Stern John is continuing to do his part  tuh take his country back to another WC,  WHAT DE FO CK ARE YOU DOING ? other than lacing this forum with SHIT BOUT JACKASS  WRANGLER. I doh expect ah mule like yuh self tuh understand that. Is asswipes like you with yuh ignorant statements  that have #14 thinking about retiring from the national team becuz at the end of de day is not jack or de coaching staff keeping him away or have him not wanting tuh play,is pr!cks like yuh self.
Your ignorance of this matter about jackass wrangler making yuh look like ah c0nt .One minute yuh telling ppl  ''How you could read what I write and believe I supporting Jack ? Brother I support Trinidad and Tobago football.'' But just before dat yuh bumping yuh gums bout '' This man is TT football like it or not.If yuh supporting the national team it mean yuh supporting Jack.'' ...Now when someone like me read dah kinda jackassrey it hard not tuh abuse yuh.You just bringing yuh bowel movements tuh de forum and want tuh whine like ah lil hen talking bout   '' The reality of what I saying probably starting to hit home and childish responses is normally the reaction.'' ...No the reality of what you really telling dis forum is you have de IQ or ah f@cking bigstone and obviously cyar underatand why f@cking yuh up is ah ''normal reaction' and have nuttin tuh do wid being 'childish'.

Yuh so caught up in yuh mindless hysteria yuh lose my point completely.
I guess ignorance is really bliss.

Yuh have no point and de only ignorance here is the pack ah assness yuh talk bout Stern and Jack.Dais yuh problem yuh 'guessing' bout everything and eh have a clue.
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: May 26, 2008, 11:25:56 AM »
I'll be in T&T and i hope i'll be able to attend if time permits as i have already set up a one day Camp/Clinic in the Aranguez Savannah in San Juan on that day,i have not yet gotten my ticket for the game in hand but my peeps tell me don't worry.

Some thoughts came to my head concerning the response to this event,i'm not a member of WN but i observe any event concerning members on this site seem to get a good response but this one does not look too good,has any one thought there could be reasons for that,i think what going on with our Football has a lot to do with it,don't be surprise those English fans don't show up after what was said about them on this website,the anti Jack/TTFF sentiments back and fourth is dividing our membership,i don't think anyone would like to attend an event like this and there is a possibility that things said here going to be brought up,this is a fun event and we all want to have a good time.

If i make it i personally would just like to attend to meet some of you guys,put some faces to the names on here,i don't have anything to prove by playing Football any more plus i'm too old for that.I would just like to say this to our membership,this site was once a place we looked forward too now peeps scared to post because of the repercussions,it becomes very hostile sometimes,i wonder if we realize people from different cultures read this just how we read theirs,it always had something on here that make me laugh every day,the funny guys have to keep quiet because people taking what they say serious and personal,it's just people's opinion / suggestions / ideas / thoughts,it's there for us to do what we want with it.

Any how i hope the Sweat goes well weather i make it or not but i'll try my best,i really want to be there.

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: May 26, 2008, 11:28:34 AM »
dem serious?
only school children? that real odd if it true

even if they wanna charge ppls to see dem train they could make a lil cash.
Charge a $5 for non-school children. They go get ppls to come. Y not

y only have something like that for school children?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: May 26, 2008, 11:36:00 AM »
The plan is to pick up two chirren side de road and hold dey hand until yuh reach inside.  Keep them quiet with a sno-cone.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

lol.... Christiano I doh think they selling short Khaki pants in your size nuh  ;D
« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 11:58:01 AM by Bake n Shark »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: May 26, 2008, 11:38:13 AM »
dem serious?
only school children? that real odd if it true

even if they wanna charge ppls to see dem train they could make a lil cash.
Charge a $5 for non-school children. They go get ppls to come. Y not

y only have something like that for school children?

This "for schoolchirren" thing was announced from earlies.

My guess is that there will be an opportunity for the kids to interact with the players, get autographs etc.  You don't want big hard back man harangueing Aaron Lennon fuh he autograph when dem fellas juss trying tuh kick ah ball 'rung ah cone and ride out.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: May 26, 2008, 11:39:54 AM »
Some thoughts came to my head concerning the response to this event,i'm not a member of WN but i observe any event concerning members on this site seem to get a good response but this one does not look too good,has any one thought there could be reasons for that,i think what going on with our Football has a lot to do with it,don't be surprise those English fans don't show up after what was said about them on this website,the anti Jack/TTFF sentiments back and fourth is dividing our membership,i don't think anyone would like to attend an event like this and there is a possibility that things said here going to be brought up,this is a fun event and we all want to have a good time.

That is why it is just an informal gathering. It was originally intended to be a bigger event, but the English fans have indicated that for the most part they do not support this trip by the English team, therefore the turnout will not be huge as usual. In any event, we were told that many of them will be arriving in T&T on Saturday, and plenty of them will be staying in Tobago, so it did not make sense to go forth with the original plans.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: May 26, 2008, 11:40:39 AM »
i will definitely pass thru...cant sweat tho de ACL gone thru and gettin repaired week after
Back in Trini...

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: May 26, 2008, 11:49:47 AM »
Hi. I saw that this will be on 30th May , and will be open to school children alone .

wear a blue shirt and khaki pants....pretend yuh bebeh and say that yuh in post primary....

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: May 26, 2008, 12:11:25 PM »

wear a blue shirt and khaki pants....pretend yuh bebeh and say that yuh in post primary....

So it's school children as in primary school children?
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: May 26, 2008, 12:14:07 PM »
allyuh dotish??
allyuh neva went chirren ah d 80's fete n ting?
pull out yuh khaki n shirt

Offline damiangoal

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: May 26, 2008, 12:20:24 PM »
I will bring my wife along. I will enjoy this alot! :rotfl:

Offline damiangoal

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: May 26, 2008, 12:24:45 PM »
You fellas are hilarious! :rotfl:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: May 26, 2008, 12:31:51 PM »
Yeah Prdners speak 2 wifey and leh she organize d brooth
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>