March 28, 2024, 09:51:19 AM

Poll

how much of a part should they play?

start
half time subs
last 30 min
last 15 min
not even on d bench

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs England Game (01-Jun-2008).  (Read 284893 times)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs England Game (01-Jun-2008).
« Reply #1650 on: May 31, 2008, 11:47:38 AM »
If the games is coming live via internet. Would someone please place the link on here for people in the US and other places… so we could see the game tomorrow please.  Thanks.  :praying:

http://myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=football

This is where i does watch all the football going on around the globe...is a website that sends u to different feeds to watch the games...some of the feeds come off the net and others show through programs like sopcast and TVU so u might have to download dem two programs too...it have a download section on the website..hope it bring we a good feed

for the foreigners sake ah hope a link appear tommorow lol :devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: May 31, 2008, 11:51:18 AM »
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 11:53:11 AM by Die.Hard.Warrior »
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: SW.NET & England Fans Football Sweat
« Reply #1652 on: May 31, 2008, 11:56:51 AM »
alyuh bring back some pics
Youtube Channel

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: May 31, 2008, 12:00:43 PM »
For ppl in US... game on Setanta Premium...call your local pub

Thanks SM, ah know ah cud ah depend on yuh  ;)  :beermug:. Fuh de people dat cud leave dey house on ah Sunday south beach is ah nice place tuh chill. Cuz ah know some men dey playing top ah top on de forum and on ah Sunday dey baby mama, wife, girl friend, etc, does leave dem home tuh wash clothes and baby sit, while dey chillin wid dey girl friend at de mall. Anyway, south beach should have dat game in some one ah dem pub(ah have tuh check). Yuh cah beat dat, fresh breeze by de beach, some nice cold ones and some ah most beautiful ladies serving yuh and passing by. If yuh committed like me, just say hello and goodbye tuh de females, if yuh single, come SB and knock yuh self out  ;DHIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Saywha

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: T&T vs England Photos & Videos Thread (01-Jun-2008).
« Reply #1654 on: May 31, 2008, 12:03:47 PM »
Anybody knows where them fellas (England team) will be training today!

I want to get some pictures too!
 ;D

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: May 31, 2008, 12:09:57 PM »
If the games is coming live via internet. Would someone please place the link on here for people in the US and other places… so we could see the game tomorrow please.  Thanks.  :praying:

This is where i does watch all the football going on around the globe...is a website that sends u to different feeds to watch the games...some of the feeds come off the net and others show through programs like sopcast and TVU so u might have to download dem two programs too...it have a download section on the website..hope it bring we a good feed
look the Sunday page
http://myp2p.eu/competition.php?&competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=football&allowedDays=1
nothing about our game as yet
Yeah man look on page Two  ;D good deal bro :D T&T V. England
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: May 31, 2008, 12:18:56 PM »
i want to see my warriors now, were d pics, i fed up of seeing britz
you know,  i never thought ill witness discrimination on this page >:(

Allyuh fukkin dramatic eh?!

Offline soca_randy

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Beckham is captain for the game
« Reply #1657 on: May 31, 2008, 12:37:49 PM »
Int Football - Becks given armband in Caribbean
Eurosport - Sat, 31 May 18:26:00 2008
David Beckham has been given back the captain's armband for England's friendly against Trinidad and Tobago in Port of Spain.

More StoriesTrinidad and Tobago v England: predicted line-ups
Warner hopes for England legacy
The 33-year-old midfielder had doubts over his international future since the last World Cup and even after winning a place back in the squad was then made to wait for his 100th cap when Fabio Capello took charge.

Capello has been looking at who his permanent captain will be and has given the armband to Rio Ferdinand, Steven Gerrard, John Terry and will now give Beckham his 59th game as skipper.

The move could be interpreted as a means of winning favour with FIFA vice-president Jack Warner, who holds an important vote in the process of England's 2018 World Cup bid.

Beckham has been cheered and given the warmest welcome of England's players in the Caribbean and at open training and a coaching clinic fans chanted his name.

Leading England out of the tunnel at Hasely Crawford Stadium would be seen as a perfect start to the match to mark the centenary of football in Trinidad and Tobago.

Beckham has also recently shown Capello he could have a role in World Cup qualifiers next season - he set up the opener against the USA with a set-piece when chances were proving difficult to create.

Although his free-kicks and corners have never been in doubt, the quality of MLS football has often been questioned. Beckham has a match against Colorado Rapids next weekend when his England team-mates will be on holiday.

"Everyone knows it is one of the biggest honours you can be given as football player to captain your country, or even to play for your country," said Beckham.

Sporting Life / Eurosport

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: May 31, 2008, 12:37:55 PM »

look the Sunday page
http://myp2p.eu/competition.php?&competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=football&allowedDays=1
nothing about our game as yet
Yeah man look on page Two  ;D good deal bro :D T&T V. England

he give a bad link, look d correct one

http://myp2p.eu/competition.php?&competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=football&allowedDays=1&p=2
Youtube Channel

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Beckham is captain for the game
« Reply #1659 on: May 31, 2008, 12:56:24 PM »
I read yesterday, dat Barry was going to be de captain fuh de game. Well ah guess de boss changed his mind. Nice move doh, it make sense from all angles. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Beckham is captain for the game
« Reply #1660 on: May 31, 2008, 12:57:39 PM »
merge this with the other post, it have two existing mods
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: May 31, 2008, 01:15:29 PM »
somebody do me a favor nah, after i the game sunday could somebody post a recording of the game for people to see again.
Youtube Channel

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
Re: SW.NET & England Fans Football Sweat
« Reply #1662 on: May 31, 2008, 01:42:33 PM »
i dey

Offline R45

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1663 on: May 31, 2008, 01:47:33 PM »
Hey,

So the consensus here is the game eh showing on satellite in the US or Canada? Well until the replay on Monday on Setenta.

I know in the UK its showing on BBC1. I hear it's on NCC-TV in tnt so that means no internet stream.. only option is setenta premium in a bar I guess?

This is stupidness, i could get stanford 20/20 on satellite but cyar get a tnt/england game..

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: May 31, 2008, 01:58:05 PM »
Charity Celebrity begins at home

Foreign based Soca Warriors could have, and still can be invited to run similar sessions at COE
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1665 on: May 31, 2008, 02:00:11 PM »
ok, Babalawo, could you explain further
Thanks
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: May 31, 2008, 02:02:43 PM »
Hey,

So the consensus here is the game eh showing on satellite in the US or Canada? Well until the replay on Monday on Setenta.

I know in the UK its showing on BBC1. I hear it's on NCC-TV in tnt so that means no internet stream.. only option is setenta premium in a bar I guess?

This is stupidness, i could get stanford 20/20 on satellite but cyar get a tnt/england game..

breds the internet link right on this same page ;)
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: May 31, 2008, 02:03:50 PM »
Thanks

i thought i was d only one too lol :D
Youtube Channel

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: May 31, 2008, 02:06:42 PM »
Thanks

i thought i was d only one too lol :D
leh we stay quiet till he elaborates on his statement.  ;D
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline dogg

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: May 31, 2008, 02:07:06 PM »
Dose anyone has a definitive answer as to what site is broadcasting live? I am looking for viewing ability from the US. ???

Offline FLi !

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: May 31, 2008, 02:10:16 PM »
I don't see any discrimination.

What I inferred from his statement was he wants the local stars to get the same sort of response from the public that the English players have gotten and the same sort of courtesies extended to them by the federation and the media.

I personally don't think they deserve any less.

Offline ckhan

• Hero Warrior
  • Pay Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: May 31, 2008, 02:15:44 PM »
I see on this thread that some pub in South Beach might be showing de game.  Are there any other venues that maybe showing the game either from Miami/Broward/"Ft. Rockadale"? 
If a free society cannot help the many who are poor it cannot save the few who are rich.

- John F. Kennedy

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: May 31, 2008, 02:17:00 PM »
Dose anyone has a definitive answer as to what site is broadcasting live? I am looking for viewing ability from the US. ???

http://myp2p.eu/competition.php?&competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=football&allowedDays=1&p=2

that is the only place i know of that reliable for online streams , but you need to download TVU player or SopCast to view the feeds or media player depending on which one you choose. the video link will appear on match day
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: May 31, 2008, 02:18:51 PM »
I don't see any discrimination.

What I inferred from his statement was he wants the local stars to get the same sort of response from the public that the English players have gotten and the same sort of courtesies extended to them by the federation and the media.

I personally don't think they deserve any less.

yeh well ah kiiiiindddddddaaaaaaa pick up that is what he must be was trying to eh  :D, but ah was not sure lol. yeh but he right
Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: May 31, 2008, 02:50:39 PM »
I don't see what the big deal is... the local players are not celebrities, the local players are everyday Joes who happen to kick ball.  Dem men ent go have throngs of adoring fans following they every move...and I sure dat is exactly how some ah dem want it.  Dem men home tizic about the English team b/c is not everyday they will get to see world famous celebrities...men who at the top in their sport up close and personal. 

Same applies to men on the board here... they happy to see foreign stars go TnT and having ah time, that doh mean they not behind de Warriors.  TTFF host ah 'meet n greet' fun de kids with de foreign stars so dai'z why we seeing they pics all over de place.  Many of these pics were taken off Reuters website and posted here...with one or two actually taken by locals.  If any complaint, take it up with Reuters or send Fuentes Fido ah message, ent he's de TTFF "media officer"?

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: May 31, 2008, 03:04:33 PM »
I know i woulda ketch allyuh with the word discrimination".   ;D  It don't only applies to race, it was applied to the coverage we boys getting when local trini's does 'go ah fool' when they see foreigners as if they are gods  :rotfl:

Offline FLi !

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: May 31, 2008, 03:04:53 PM »
I don't see what the big deal is... the local players are not celebrities, the local players are everyday Joes who happen to kick ball.  Dem men ent go have throngs of adoring fans following they every move...and I sure dat is exactly how some ah dem want it.  Dem men home tizic about the English team b/c is not everyday they will get to see world famous celebrities...men who at the top in their sport up close and personal. 

Same applies to men on the board here... they happy to see foreign stars go TnT and having ah time, that doh mean they not behind de Warriors.  TTFF host ah 'meet n greet' fun de kids with de foreign stars so dai'z why we seeing they pics all over de place.  Many of these pics were taken off Reuters website and posted here...with one or two actually taken by locals.  If any complaint, take it up with Reuters or send Fuentes Fido ah message, ent he's de TTFF "media officer"?

I don't think it's a purely media exposure issue, cuz yea it was basically an advert for the FA, etc and was broadcast more on int'l networks.

What  I think some are a bit dismayed at is  the fact that these meet and greets should  also be organised with our local footballers as well. I mean who better to have a kickabout with than a player who went to your school or who lived in your area and now making it big in the premiership. To me thats much more identifiable.

It's what men like Essien and Drogba them have been invited to do back in Africa.

I don't have any problem with the England players doing what they've been invited to do with the youths. As stated by many, it's very admirable and heartwarming esp considering the fact that the majority of those players would rather be on vacation than playing a political game.

But yea, the federation is to blame
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 03:07:41 PM by FLi ! »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: May 31, 2008, 03:10:29 PM »
I know i woulda ketch allyuh with the word discrimination".   ;D  It don't only applies to race, it was applied to the coverage we boys getting when local trini's does 'go ah fool' when they see foreigners as if they are gods  :rotfl:

Babalawo nah, men understand what yuh mean...we just doh think de local-based getting 'discriminated' against.  You self doh lie...you know long time when Apollon and Thunderbolt Williams reach in de ring yuh remain in yuh seat, but soon as Ric Flair and Lex Luther roll up yuh stand up and bawl like ah school girl  ;D

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: May 31, 2008, 03:13:23 PM »
I don't think it's a purely media exposure issue, cuz yea it was basically an advert for the FA, etc and was broadcast more on int'l networks.

What  I think some are a bit dismayed at is  the fact that these meet and greets should  also be organised with our local footballers as well. I mean who better to have a kickabout with than a player who went to your school or who lived in your area and now making it big in the premiership. To me thats much more identifiable.

It's what men like Essien and Drogba them have been invited to do back in Africa.

I don't have any problem with the England players doing what they've been invited to do with the youths. As stated by many, it's very admirable and heartwarming esp considering the fact that the majority of those players would rather be on vacation than playing a political game.

I think we all know the TTFF ent have the type of relationship with these players (nor arguably, the interest) to promote these types of casual interactions with fans....and agreed they should be done.  But look at the sequence of the grousing in here doh...ment start carping about not seeing pics of the local-based, so in that regard I'd have to disagree and say their beef is about the disparity in coverage, and the fact that forumites only commenting on the England team.

Offline FLi !

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: May 31, 2008, 03:21:18 PM »

I think we all know the TTFF ent have the type of relationship with these players (nor arguably, the interest) to promote these types of casual interactions with fans....and agreed they should be done.  But look at the sequence of the grousing in here doh...ment start carping about not seeing pics of the local-based, so in that regard I'd have to disagree and say their beef is about the disparity in coverage, and the fact that forumites only commenting on the England team.

I understand what many of the forumites talking about, but I'm talking about something different. I don't care to see it splashed across the papers and tv, but I just want to know it's happening.

And in that respect, I'm not talking about casual interaction with fans, but about our local stars working with our young footballers at all levels, but I guess it's something negotiated in contracts with EPL players to be available for various such events X amt of hrs per week for their clubs and also on behalf of the FA for England and therefore they're accustomed to it.

I guess we don't have a similar structure in the PFL to do that (lol, understatement) and the foreign players tend to be home on 'official duty' only beifly, but I guess what i'm talking about is perhaps wishful thinking.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 03:23:24 PM by FLi ! »

1]; } ?>