April 17, 2024, 10:55:40 PM

Author Topic: Soca Warriors stunned 2-1.  (Read 9308 times)

Offline Anbrat

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Soca Warriors stunned 2-1.
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2008, 12:03:20 PM »
nah. we going bermuda and licks them hard. they go collect bout 5.

Your spirit is admirable but yuh need to face reality!!!!

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2008, 01:20:40 PM »
alyuh gonna listen to me d team is shit clayton imps is shit dem shoulda start jan jeez an rice ....come on ppl i told yall a million times and i said bermuda woulda beat we jeez but we will win da 2nd leg by 4 watch wat i said remember my quote
bajanscout

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2008, 01:37:46 PM »
alyuh gonna listen to me d team is shit clayton imps is shit dem shoulda start jan jeez an rice ....come on ppl i told yall a million times and i said bermuda woulda beat we jeez but we will win da 2nd leg by 4 watch wat i said remember my quote

lol we better win by 4 eh  :devil: when Monday come ah better be a happy man lol
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2008, 01:47:06 PM »
we go beat them in bermuda.

past results. we own them.

Date   Venue   Results   Competition
 Trinidad and Tobago   2:3   Bermuda
16/07/1978   MEDELLIN    Friendly
 Trinidad and Tobago   1:1 (0:0)   Bermuda
16/04/1989   PORT OF SPAIN    Friendly
 Trinidad and Tobago   0:1 (0:0)   Bermuda
18/04/1989   ARIMA    Friendly
 Bermuda   0:5 (0:2)   Trinidad and Tobago
23/06/2001   HAMILTON    Friendly
 Bermuda   0:1 (0:0)   Trinidad and Tobago
10/02/2004   HAMILTON    Friendly
 Bermuda   2:2 (1:1)   Trinidad and Tobago
12/02/2004   HAMILTON    Friendly
 Trinidad and Tobago   4:0 (1:0)   Bermuda
25/05/2005   PORT OF SPAIN    Friendly
 Trinidad and Tobago   1:0 (1:0)   Bermuda
27/05/2005   PORT OF SPAIN    Friendly
 Trinidad and Tobago   1:2 (1:2)   Bermuda
15/06/2008   MACOYA    FIFA World Cup™ Qualifier
 Bermuda      Trinidad and Tobago
22/06/2008   PROSPECT    FIFA World Cup™ Qualifier

what happen to these stats yesterday?..i feel the players and the coaching staff at these stats before the game and they decided we own them.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2008, 02:56:08 PM »
More international news

Former Furman All-American Leads Bermuda To Shocking Upset In World Cup Qualifier

June 15, 2008

Greenville, S.C. - Former Furman Paladin John Barry Nusum tallied two first half goals to lead the Bermuda National Team to a shocking 2-1 upset victory over Trinidad & Tobago in the first leg of a home-and-home World Cup Qualifying tie Sunday afternoon in Port of Spain, Trinidad.
Nusum, a three-time All-American at Furman, got on the end of Khano Smith's cross and found the back of the net in the seventh minute to put the underdogs on top 1-0. After Stern John netted the equalizer for Trinidad & Tobago in the 22nd minute, Nusum put No. 139 Bermuda in front of the 87th-ranked team in the world for good in the 39th minute with his second goal of the half.
Nusum's second tally of the night made the striker Bermuda's all-time leading scorer in World Cup Competitions with 11 goals and put his squad in position to move into round three of qualifying for the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa with just a draw or 1-0 loss when the two teams meet in the second leg June 22, in Bermuda.
The two goals by Furman's all-time leading scorer set off celebrations in the streets of Bermuda on Sunday. The winner of the Bermuda versus Trinidad & Tobago home-and-home advances to play in one of three four-teams qualifying groups set to begin play in August. The top two teams from each group advance to the final CONCACAF six-team group with the top three teams representing the region in the 2010 World Cup.
Nusum became the second former Paladin to net a pair of goals on Sunday as Clint Dempsey tallied two goals, including the opener just one minute into the game, to lead the United States to an 8-0 victory over Barbados in Carson, Calif. Dempsey and the United States travel to Bridgetown, Barbados, for the second leg on June 22.

jjbrown

1]; } ?>