April 26, 2024, 01:40:06 PM

Author Topic: tallman...tell meh someting  (Read 1459 times)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
tallman...tell meh someting
« on: September 06, 2005, 05:43:38 AM »
for the 98 france wqc campaign.....we started the semi final round vs costa rica at the oval.....we lost 1-0........what was the score in the return leg????.......and tell meh how many goals we ever score in costa rica.....yuh could leave out the one hutson charles score and they call it hand ball...lol...also fix meh up with that nakhid info nah.....check it in the nahkid still around post....cool....
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: tallman...tell meh someting
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2005, 05:48:05 AM »
LIKE IS FINAL JEAPRODY!!!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2005, 05:56:25 AM »
for the 98 france wqc campaign.....we started the semi final round vs costa rica at the oval.....we lost 1-0........what was the score in the return leg????.......and tell meh how many goals we ever score in costa rica.....yuh could leave out the one hutson charles score and they call it hand ball...lol...also fix meh up with that nakhid info nah.....check it in the nahkid still around post....cool....

BTW, de home leg was at de Stadium, not de Oval.

In de return leg on December 21, 1996 we lost 2-1. Nixon scored in the 7th min (off a Hutson Charles right side cross). Things went downhill after Ross Russell slipped when trying to clear a poor back pass, allowing de Costa Ricans to equalize. Stokely Mason then got ejected in de second half and Wanchope scored de winner. We had a goal by Angus Eve in de 23rd min controversially disallowed by de ref, supposedly Nixon was offside. De jokey ting about dat match is dat Nakhid miss de game due to an administrative error by de TTFA. Ah tink dey fuhget tuh submit his name.

We have scored 4 goals in 10 matches in Costa Rica.

My info on Nakhid is incomplete.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2005, 07:25:11 AM by Tallman »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2005, 06:30:15 AM »
cool....check on that nakhid info for me.....tallman...that costa rica game was in the oval....ronald gomez...and them ticos..dey break up de magician and he was replaced at half time....i still remember where i was sitting in de oval...unless i tripping...blame marlon asher...lol
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2005, 07:20:38 AM »
cool....check on that nakhid info for me.....tallman...that costa rica game was in the oval....ronald gomez...and them ticos..dey break up de magician and he was replaced at half time....i still remember where i was sitting in de oval...unless i tripping...blame marlon asher...lol

Apparently I have de Marlon Asher syndrome. You are correct, it was in de Oval, Latas was replaced by Dwarika at de start of de second half.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2005, 07:44:31 AM »
allyuh leave Marlon out of this. He is my friend!!
Warren N. Boucaud

1]; } ?>