March 28, 2024, 03:35:43 PM

Author Topic: Jack really brilliant yes...How we go play Cuba in the US?  (Read 3973 times)

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
Jack really brilliant yes...How we go play Cuba in the US?
« on: June 17, 2008, 08:39:00 AM »
Watch meh nah,

The fella really have smarts for days.

If we are playing all our games away in the US...how would the US authorities deal with Cuba coming across to play our "home" match there.

1/2 the side might defect before they step on the field.

Thus we play a weakened side or get points for them forfeiting.

Advantage TT

Brilliant Jack.......... Brilliant !!!!!

Now back to reality and taking care of Bermuda on Sunday.

Carry On.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

TrinInfinite

Re: Jack really brilliant yes...How we go play Cuba in the US?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 08:40:19 AM »
and we playing in miami, the ex-pat population for trinis there must be 80000 at least, so not only cubans selling out the match but ex-pats from tt :devil:

God is de BOSS....

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 08:44:12 AM »
I live in the states and would love to see TnT play a WCQ....

but my greed and excitment to see more WCQs does not outweigh my patriotism to Trinidad and Tobago...

Its is not right to play away from home soil!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2008, 08:44:41 AM »
Yeah TI but all doh Raul eh Fidel u tink he go agree 2 dat game it go play in Venezuela and more ah we will go as we can take d ferry from Mobs and go across
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

TrinInfinite

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2008, 08:47:17 AM »

but my greed and excitment to see more WCQs does not outweigh my patriotism to Trinidad and Tobago...

allyuh talking but when the game 2 days away, yuh booking ticket and car pooling to see the game, watch and see, if you dont go, it have 20-30000 who will, i willing to bet that, bc trinidad never play a wcq in areas where there is a high concentration of trinis, miami being one, dc being another and of course new york, i dey for sure if we playing in miami and thousands of others, you think jw dont know that  :devil:

God is de BOSS....

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2008, 08:55:42 AM »

allyuh talking but when the game 2 days away, yuh booking ticket and car pooling to see the game, watch and see, if you dont go, it have 20-30000 who will, i willing to bet that, bc trinidad never play a wcq in areas where there is a high concentration of trinis, miami being one, dc being another and of course new york, i dey for sure if we playing in miami and thousands of others, you think jw dont know that  :devil:

God is de BOSS....

Nobody arguing that fact.... game will definitely be played in a high concentration city with TnT ex-pats... But anywhere that there are TnT peoples there is a high correlation to having large Latin american population.... its a mute point! The Alpha return to TTFA's pocket will be the the total increase in gate entrants, and that Alpha is capitalised most from the latin population...

I will certainly go the game if its in the USA.... but if I had a choice of me seeing the game in the USA or inot seeing the game because it was at home.... I will sacirfice my needs for it to be home.... 100% of the time.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 08:57:19 AM by marcus »

TrinInfinite

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2008, 09:00:12 AM »

God is de BOSS....

Nobody arguing that fact.... game will definitely be played in a high concentration city with TnT ex-pats... But anywhere that there are TnT peoples there is a high correlation to having large Latin american population.... its a mute point! The Alpha return to TTFA's pocket will be the the total increase in gate entrants, and that Alpha is capitalised most from the latin population...

I will certainly go the game if its in the USA.... but if I had a choice of me seeing the game in the USA or inot seeing the game because it was at home.... I will sacirfice my needs for it to be home.... 100% of the time.

i feel the same way, but the games home and look at the turnout? where the hell is the support, you might as well play in the US, but i agree otherwise but i not in charge and i might as well take advantage of supporting my national team.

God is de BOSS....

Offline R45

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2008, 09:05:16 AM »
Watch meh nah,

If we are playing all our games away in the US...how would the US authorities deal with Cuba coming across to play our "home" match there.

Advantage TT

Carry On.

lol I needed a laugh

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2008, 09:12:43 AM »
Watch meh nah,

Advantage TT

Carry On.

lol I needed a laugh

agreed hehe...

Anyway..If we playing the games away we should play them in Toronto cuz we have nuff Trini's dere and if we lay it in Miami vs Guatemala and Cuba it will be like a home match for Cuba and Guatemala due to the amount of dem living in the States.... In Toronto will have a greater number of Trini's

(Lightbulb!) Settle the politics...Get use of the HCS and play the game in Trinidad where it is supposed to be!  >:(

TrinInfinite

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2008, 09:16:15 AM »
Watch meh nah,

Advantage TT

Carry On.

lol I needed a laugh

agreed hehe...

Anyway..If we playing the games away we should play them in Toronto cuz we have nuff Trini's dere and if we lay it in Miami vs Guatemala and Cuba it will be like a home match for Cuba and Guatemala due to the amount of dem living in the States.... In Toronto will have a greater number of Trini's

(Lightbulb!) Settle the politics...Get use of the HCS and play the game in Trinidad where it is supposed to be! >:(

family, it have more trinis in new york, so nyc will be a good fixture but it also have plenty other people dey too, toronto is the same but if it play at bmo it will be sold out, canada will not have home advantage.

God is de BOSS...

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2008, 09:22:57 AM »
Gino you are talking shit
latinos will out number trinis in any stadium in north america, probably by 10-1
apart from a small section, when trinidad had any size support in NA? toronto included
you think foreign trinis who ent follow the team spending any kind of money to go see football? steupps
we playing 8 road games end of story (if we make it)

TrinInfinite

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2008, 09:33:18 AM »
latinos will out number trinis in any stadium in north america, probably by 10-1
apart from a small section, when trinidad had any size support in NA? toronto included
you think foreign trinis who ent follow the team spending any kind of money to go see football? steupps

trinis will still support and i know the latin americans will outnumber us, i never disputed that, even if we playing 8 road games, plenty times in the past these rounds of qualifying, no one was supporting in tt, i know that for a fact, look at the damn attendance at marvin lee for example, thats pathetic, jw is jw, unless someone else putting their money where their mouth is and the govt will support that group, jw will rule

God is de BOSS...

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2008, 09:48:14 AM »

trinis will still support and i know the latin americans will outnumber us, i never disputed that, even if we playing 8 road games, plenty times in the past these rounds of qualifying, no one was supporting in tt, i know that for a fact, look at the damn attendance at marvin lee for example, thats pathetic, jw is jw, unless someone else putting their money where their mouth is and the govt will support that group, jw will rule

God is de BOSS...

you make it sound like we never played in NA before
go back and check attendance figures for TNT games in NA
if a sections of 2000 show up the doing REAL well
we ent drawing 2000 at home we not going to draw that on the road
all jack seeing is $ from the latinos that is all

TrinInfinite

« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2008, 09:59:00 AM »

God is de BOSS...

you make it sound like we never played in NA before
go back and check attendance figures for TNT games in NA
if a sections of 2000 show up the doing REAL well
we ent drawing 2000 at home we not going to draw that on the road
all jack seeing is $ from the latinos that is all

i agree about the latinos but real trinis go show up anyways, half of them dont even know what the hell going on, fuss they not even keeping up with we football.

God is de BOSS...

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2008, 10:10:48 AM »
better surface, better control, better game.  As Beenhaker say...is de same piece ah green rectangle anywhere yuh go....it have nutting like home advantage...and das probably de same mentality de Bermudans and dem had.  But I not saying I radder play in de US, I jes saying dat de crowd situation not suppose to matter.  But what does matter, is de type of surface.  So if de Jack boy argument is de surface....den ah could hear him out.  If it is ah profit making venture...den hull he Mu#$% C*&%^

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2008, 10:14:02 AM »
better surface, better control, better game.  As Beenhaker say...is de same piece ah green rectangle anywhere yuh go....it have nutting like home advantage...and das probably de same mentality de Bermudans and dem had.  But I not saying I radder play in de US, I jes saying dat de crowd situation not suppose to matter.  But what does matter, is de type of surface.  So if de Jack boy argument is de surface....den ah could hear him out.  If it is ah profit making venture...den hull he Mu#$% C*&%^

:bs:

truetrini

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2008, 10:15:59 AM »
so Cuba go js sit down and take dat?

steups

Jack is ah C U N-T

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2008, 12:22:41 PM »

God is de BOSS....

That's because jack know that no matter where we play it sure to have some mooks like you willing to help fatten he pocket.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2008, 02:47:43 PM »
I wouldn't blame any foreign based Trini who goes to see one of our WCQs in Miami or NY or whatever. Allyuh is Trini and is T&T will be playing so why allyuh mustn't go. However the ethics behind the move is non-existent. I condemn that decision outright. Only countries at war or who  lack facilities should have to  do that. Its a political move and nothing else.I support the MOS putting the squeeze on the TTFF , doh mind Hunt inexperienced and dotish. 

Anyway it is entirely possible that we may not even have to play anymore matches after Sunday. 

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2008, 02:57:05 PM »
Folks why we even discussing which city in North America de games will be played??  Dey call dem HOME games for ah reason!!..

F U Jack and all yuh cock sucking croonies too!!!.... >:(
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2008, 04:08:34 PM »
how we goin an play US in d US?...we cud probably play dat one in Cuba

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2008, 04:28:37 PM »
we really jokey in truth yes.....yuh could imagine Jack really going to FIFA wid dis stupidness?!?!?
Sepp dem go be rolling on de floor wid laughter at Jack.
One amount ah stadium in de country, petitioning to hold dis tournament and dat tournament, and allyuh want to host WCQ game in a neutral country :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2008, 04:34:15 PM »
We go co host d yute tournament with d US. U eh c is Austria and Switzerland. Sepp and dem need d madman vote so dey does let him do what he wants
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2008, 04:41:24 PM »
This is some sick times, Guys.

I will be in a tizik if these games are played the US(providing they beat bermuda). I would love to see a live WC game, but not for this reason. The stadiums are available for the WC games at home. There is no physical distruction to any of the facilities, so FIFA should reject that move(ha! ha! ha! ha! ).

To be honest, The TT team get good support against the US when the game is played on the east coast. The further inland the lesser the crowd. The US will not play TT in NY, Bal-DC-Rich. area. The fraid the rythm section.  I saw a game in Richmond about 10 yrs ago. The crowd was slightly in the US favor, but we had the rythm section. We were twice time noisier than them. We lost the game, but the rythm section went down the streets jamming.

The policeman say "So, you guys won the game?".

We say "Nah, we get 2, but we ent diggin' nothin'"

The policeman say "What!!! you guys are crazy. You all should be riotin' "

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2008, 05:03:47 PM »
we really jokey in truth yes.....yuh could imagine Jack really going to FIFA wid dis stupidness?!?!?
Sepp dem go be rolling on de floor wid laughter at Jack.
One amount ah stadium in de country, petitioning to hold dis tournament and dat tournament, and allyuh want to host WCQ game in a neutral country :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl:

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2008, 05:07:38 PM »
People carryin on like if T&T go have WCQ's after Sunday comin.... ::)

2014 WCQ's maybe.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2008, 05:25:15 PM »
It have nuff nostrodamous on dis site man know d score, who scorin etc.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2008, 05:26:57 PM »
This is some sick times, Guys.

I will be in a tizik if these games are played the US(providing they beat bermuda). I would love to see a live WC game, but not for this reason. The stadiums are available for the WC games at home. There is no physical distruction to any of the facilities, so FIFA should reject that move(ha! ha! ha! ha! ).

To be honest, The TT team get good support against the US when the game is played on the east coast. The further inland the lesser the crowd. The US will not play TT in NY, Bal-DC-Rich. area. The fraid the rythm section.  I saw a game in Richmond about 10 yrs ago. The crowd was slightly in the US favor, but we had the rythm section. We were twice time noisier than them. We lost the game, but the rythm section went down the streets jamming.

The policeman say "So, you guys won the game?".

We say "Nah, we get 2, but we ent diggin' nothin'"

The policeman say "What!!! you guys are crazy. You all should be riotin' "

I was at that game... chippin in de streets after we loss at de Univ. of Richmond in '97

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2008, 06:20:38 PM »
Dont matter how yuh look at it and dont matter how yuh try to analyse it...IT IS NOT RIGHT to be playing home games on foreign soil....

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2008, 07:14:59 PM »
Dont matter how yuh look at it and dont matter how yuh try to analyse it...IT IS NOT RIGHT to be playing home games on foreign soil....
yes sah, that is it right there..........Jackula is Mad as Hell
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

1]; } ?>