April 26, 2024, 08:25:08 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T v Jamaica Game (07-Jun-2008).  (Read 70314 times)

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
Re: Thread for the T&T v Jamaica Game (07-Jun-2008).
« Reply #270 on: June 05, 2008, 09:36:32 PM »
Why dis stink mouth jakan doh go and post he bowel movements on de reggayboys web site.Across there dey say dat jamette2009 is ah facking nuisance,ah crawling pest,ah stinking spineless cockaroach.So now we hah tuh be dealing with dis piece ah slime ? Steupppssss ,Fack dat ,not me.... 

HAAAWK TOOO ......jamette2009 you and yuh chi chi man posse..

..  HAUL ALL YUH MUDDA C0NT FROM HERE.
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #271 on: June 05, 2008, 09:51:16 PM »
I didn't see if this was posted:
Ad in the newsday today

Fete right after the game:
Machel
Gitta Dan
Positive (Never Let Go)
Third Base - DJ

Covered $300
"Bleachers" $200
Fete Only $100

Tickets only at the game

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #272 on: June 05, 2008, 09:53:16 PM »
I didn't see if this was posted:
Ad in the newsday today

Fete right after the game:
Machel
Gitta Dan
Positive (Never Let Go)
Third Base - DJ

Covered $300
"Bleachers" $200
Fete Only $100

Tickets only at the game

from $150 to $200 ok ok

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 05, 2008, 10:08:12 PM »
So it back 2 200 ok
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline kandi_tt

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 05, 2008, 10:15:32 PM »
So it back 2 200 ok

leh dey keep that...

tgo already looking at TT$400. minimum
iNnOcEnT aNd UnInFoRmEd...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: June 05, 2008, 10:21:25 PM »
U understand leh me call CA and c if I can get a  lil flight sun at 3
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 06, 2008, 02:41:09 AM »
Why dis stink mouth jakan doh go and post he bowel movements on de reggayboys web site.Across there dey say dat jamette2009 is ah facking nuisance,ah crawling pest,ah stinking spineless cockaroach.So now we hah tuh be dealing with dis piece ah slime ? Steupppssss ,Fack dat ,not me.... 

Berris, the title of the thread reads "Thread for the T&T v Jamaica Game", so if anything, expect the few Jakans that post here to have a say in this one. Let go off the animosity, plenty plenty Trini threads exist on the other Jamaican forums, one of which which is actually moderated by one of the Trini posters on this very site. Be tolerant of your caribbean brothers, at the end of the day we are all on this message board because we share the same passion, which is the game of FOOTBALL.  You dont have to resort to insulting people just to make your point. JAmaica2099 is just a fan of his Reggaeboyz....and concidering that his countrys next game is agaianst, your country...you shouldnt be at all surprised that the youth is in his elements. For some reason I find people here are awlays "beefing" 

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: June 06, 2008, 04:06:21 AM »
I saw the Jamaica vs St Vincent game.

Fellas, Simon Ford is a bag of garbage.

Jamaica midfield was poor. They attacking third was better.

Tyrone and Goodison hold a solid defense.

Jamaica was using wing attack alot and one set of long balls. Now flow.

They are poor in the air. Using a 3 5 2 formation.

Gardener and Demar Phillips played good. Gardener was the ring leader and played midfield, he looked decent.

Evan Tyalor and Woodbine had some good runs but they not to consistent. Taylor first touch very poor and his passes predictable, but his shots was hard !!! Aurtis Whitley will wash that.

Demar Phillips, King, Gardener, Marshall and Burton we will have to watch for. Fuller makes some nice runs but he cannot finish, but his runs cause problems and King is a good poacher. Burton is hungry but may not start. King and Fuller will start up front and Burton is a good sub.

Jamaica have some good individual English talents but no constant flow as a team. They play agressive under pressure to throw they opponents off. We must be more composed and lock down they midfield.

Kenwyne Jones and Stern John will surely be miss for this game. We need to keep the attack on Jamaica as they have a decent attack as well and could keep us under pressure. Hope Cupid dont start for T&T..

They have no defenders capable of holding Kenwyne Jones !!! hope we meet again when Jones fit.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 07:05:53 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #278 on: June 06, 2008, 05:06:00 AM »

Berris, the title of the thread reads "Thread for the T&T v Jamaica Game", so if anything, expect the few Jakans that post here to have a say in this one. Let go off the animosity, plenty plenty Trini threads exist on the other Jamaican forums, one of which which is actually moderated by one of the Trini posters on this very site. Be tolerant of your caribbean brothers, at the end of the day we are all on this message board because we share the same passion, which is the game of FOOTBALL.  You dont have to resort to insulting people just to make your point. JAmaica2099 is just a fan of his Reggaeboyz....and concidering that his countrys next game is agaianst, your country...you shouldnt be at all surprised that the youth is in his elements. For some reason I find people here are awlays "beefing" 

I must say RF I am very impressed by your reply. You earned some respect from me today. Berris I must agree your post was not called for, atleast not in the way so so eloquently stated your oppinion.  RF goodluck in de game

Cause God knows JA will need it  ;D
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline madness1969

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: June 06, 2008, 05:36:30 AM »
i guess tnt will have a chance of beating Jam. i hope they can show de game on the internet. it very frustrated not to see de game. allyuh soca warriors should have a membership account just to see highlights and games. de money can go to de tnt team. we r trinis and smart. we need to use it wisely when it comes to sports. if you go to setanta sport broadband, we should do the same. who is de web master of dis site should think about it. if u look at ussoccer.com, they have a lot of contents. lets support de soca warriors.

leroy

« Reply #280 on: June 06, 2008, 05:54:48 AM »
Triniposse , RF & J2099 I thought TnT was going to use
there WCQ Squad , did they(TTFF) reach a settlement with
there overseas based players ? I did not follow TT V ENG game live.

Oh another thing  SW.net do not think am begging friends but
this website is ausome ! keep up the good work .

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 06, 2008, 07:03:40 AM »

Thanks Leroy and no we not using we world cup team... missing players are...

Kelvin Jack, Avery John, Brent Sancho, Cyd Gray, David Atiba Chalres, Ian Cox (retired), Shaka Hislop (retired), Marvin Andrews (retired), Christopher Birchall, Densill Theobald, Evans Wise (retired), Russell Latapy (retired), Silvio Spann, Anthony Wolfe , Collin Samuel, Cornell Glen, Dwight Yorke (retired), Scott Sealy, Stern John (injured), Kenwyne Jones (injured).

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 06, 2008, 07:10:24 AM »

Kelvin Jack, Avery John, Brent Sancho, Cyd Gray, David Atiba Chalres, Ian Cox (retired), Shaka Hislop (retired), Marvin Andrews (retired), Christopher Birchall, Densill Theobald, Evans Wise (retired), Russell Latapy (retired), Silvio Spann, Anthony Wolfe , Collin Samuel, Cornell Glen, Dwight Yorke (retired), Scott Sealy, Stern John (injured), Kenwyne Jones (injured).

Andrews isn't Retired...He is injured ... He would have been called up

My God boy..look at some of them names that can walk into a position of this current Team(not starting xi but 18)...(bolded in Red)

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 06, 2008, 07:30:25 AM »

I must say RF I am very impressed by your reply. You earned some respect from me today. Berris I must agree your post was not called for, atleast not in the way so so eloquently stated your oppinion.  RF goodluck in de game

Cause God knows JA will need it  ;D

I personally look forward to a Jamaica T&T rivalry, at any level. Yes, anything can happen in a "derby" game...but I have all the confidence in my team. Fact that the JFF hasarranged a charter flight from Kingston to POS tells you the importance of this game to the average Jamaica football supporter.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 06, 2008, 08:17:28 AM »
I saw the Jamaica vs St Vincent game.

Fellas, Simon Ford is a bag of garbage.

Jamaica midfield was poor. They attacking third was better.

Tyrone and Goodison hold a solid defense.

Jamaica was using wing attack alot and one set of long balls. Now flow.

They are poor in the air. Using a 3 5 2 formation.

Gardener and Demar Phillips played good. Gardener was the ring leader and played midfield, he looked decent.

Evan Tyalor and Woodbine had some good runs but they not to consistent. Taylor first touch very poor and his passes predictable, but his shots was hard !!! Aurtis Whitley will wash that.

Demar Phillips, King, Gardener, Marshall and Burton we will have to watch for. Fuller makes some nice runs but he cannot finish, but his runs cause problems and King is a good poacher. Burton is hungry but may not start. King and Fuller will start up front and Burton is a good sub.

Jamaica have some good individual English talents but no constant flow as a team. They play agressive under pressure to throw they opponents off. We must be more composed and lock down they midfield.

Kenwyne Jones and Stern John will surely be miss for this game. We need to keep the attack on Jamaica as they have a decent attack as well and could keep us under pressure. Hope Cupid dont start for T&T..

They have no defenders capable of holding Kenwyne Jones !!! hope we meet again when Jones fit.
Now considering that you like to refer to the Reggae Boyz as "England Z". Rate your Soca Warriors against England. ;D
jjbrown

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: June 06, 2008, 08:25:12 AM »

Andrews isn't Retired...He is injured ... He would have been called up

My God boy..look at some of them names that can walk into a position of this current Team(not starting xi but 18)...(bolded in Red)

I dont mean to ruffle any feathers, but what have the following players been doing since returning from teh world cup? It would appear to me that some of the players that you listed have not been playing at  very high level....

1) Kelvin Jack? Where does he play? How old is he now?
2) Avery John- Hasnt featured for the REVS in recent time.
3) Brent Sancho - where does he make his living these days?
4) Cyd Gray, last time I heard he was playing in India (from a pure football perspective, he might be better off playing in the Trini league)
5) Cornell Glenn - Is he in England? USA?
6) Birchall, what has he been up to in recent times
7 etc

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: June 06, 2008, 08:31:03 AM »

Sam, I recall a couple years ago Dwight Yorke came to Kingston for a World Cup qualifier on the back of a hattrick the previous weekend vs Arsenal.
He was totally marked out of the game by Ian Goodison, and had very little effect on the outcome of the game.

I like Kenwyn Jones, he is to Trinidad now what Onandi Lowe was to Jamaica a couple years ago, big, strong, powerful.  To netralise him, All we ned to do is throw one of the country boys on the RBZ side to rough him up with some hard tackles :)

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: June 06, 2008, 08:33:39 AM »

It's funny. On page 8 of this thread you talk about Ricketts, Goodison and Shelton. None of whom are retired Reggae Boyz. Yet you list several players in the 2006 T&T team whom have retired. ???
I don't even know which question to ask about which team is which that will play the Reggae Boyz. Seriously. ??? ???    
jjbrown

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: June 06, 2008, 08:35:14 AM »

Sam, I recall a couple years ago Dwight Yorke came to Kingston for a World Cup qualifier on the back of a hattrick the previous weekend vs Arsenal.
He was totally marked out of the game by Ian Goodison, and had very little effect on the outcome of the game.

no he was not  you could watch the clips on you tube
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: June 06, 2008, 08:41:35 AM »

I like Kenwyn Jones, he is to Trinidad now what Onandi Lowe was to Jamaica a couple years ago, big, strong, powerful.  To netralise him, All we ned to do is throw one of the country boys on the RBZ side to rough him up with some hard tackles :)
??? Does the name Tyrone Marshall not mean anything to you. ;D
jjbrown

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: June 06, 2008, 08:49:29 AM »

It's funny. On page 8 of this thread you talk about Ricketts, Goodison and Shelton. None of whom are retired Reggae Boyz. Yet you list several players in the 2006 T&T team whom have retired. ???
I don't even know which question to ask about which team is which that will play the Reggae Boyz. Seriously. ??? ???    

He ask about the world cup player, so he got the list. There is many more T&T players we can add to this poor team we have. Like Sealy, Boucaud, Shakes, Avery, Birchall, Glen, Samuel, Julius, Sancho, Nigel Daniel Pacheco, Spann, Patterson, McFarlane, Bartholomew, Downing, Theobald, Thomas, Peltier, Glenton Wolfe, Kelvin Jack, Toussaint, Marcano etc etc... MOST very young and active for their clubs both local and aboard.

As for retired players, Cox, Andrews, Wise, Yorke and Latapy (in fact all) can still play better than many current JAM players and are still playing professianally in the UK...
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 08:59:30 AM by Sam »

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: June 06, 2008, 08:49:56 AM »

I like Kenwyn Jones, he is to Trinidad now what Onandi Lowe was to Jamaica a couple years ago, big, strong, powerful. To netralise him, All we ned to do is throw one of the country boys on the RBZ side to rough him up with some hard tackles :)

I coulda mark Yorke in those day as Yorke was never committed and he wasn't as moblie as Jones so you will have top put 3 man on Jones. In 2005and 2006 Yorke played the best football forT&T senior team and it showed because we went to the 2006 WC.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 08:52:52 AM by Sam »

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: June 06, 2008, 08:55:40 AM »

Yes, he score a wonderful goal on us in 2001 but where did it take you ?

Does the word Gold Cup and St Vincent not mean anything to you. ;D

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: June 06, 2008, 08:57:24 AM »

He ask about the world cup player, so he got the list. There is many more T&T players we can add to this poor team we have. Like Sealy, Boucaud, Shakes, Avery, Birchall, Glen, Samuel, Julius, Sancho, Nigel Daniel Pacheco, Spann, Patterson, McFarlane, Bartholomew, Downing, Theobald, Thomas, Peltier, Glenton Wolfe, Kelvin Jack, Toussaint, Marcano etc etc... MOST very young and active for their clubs both local and aboard.
So those retired missing players will be part of the qualifiers then? 
jjbrown

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: June 06, 2008, 09:00:54 AM »

We have a blacklist in effect or else yes !!!! most of them...

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: June 06, 2008, 09:01:31 AM »

Yes, he score a wonderful goal on us in 2001 but where did it take you ?

Does the word Gold Cup and St Vincent not mean anything to you. ;D
Nice! Does T&T exiting the first rounds of the World Cup scoring a single own goal and the Gold Cup mean anything to you. 8)  
jjbrown

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: June 06, 2008, 09:09:07 AM »

We have a blacklist in effect or else yes !!!! most of them...
And these are the only players that T&T can depend on. So only a B and C team is left?
If this is not the ultimate perfect excuse when the Reggae Boyz beat T&T or T&T don't advance in the WC qualifiers. I don't know what is. ;D     
jjbrown

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: June 06, 2008, 09:21:57 AM »

no he was not  you could watch the clips on you tube

How many goals did he score. Looks like he had an easier time scoring vs the Arsenal defence than he did agaianst Jamaica's.

Offline Marky NYC

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: June 06, 2008, 10:21:48 AM »
Any info as far as this geme being on TV?

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #299 on: June 06, 2008, 10:32:54 AM »
Any info as far as this geme being on TV?

If Warner couldn't sell the rights for the England match - you think this one will sell?

1]; } ?>