March 28, 2024, 08:51:34 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T v Jamaica Game (07-Jun-2008).  (Read 69496 times)

Offline Trinishottaz

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T v Jamaica Game (07-Jun-2008).
« Reply #600 on: June 07, 2008, 08:33:26 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: alyuh jamaicans does rel crack me up star alyuh drawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww young inexperience side  and boasting  its sad but yet funny

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: June 07, 2008, 08:34:07 PM »
I would be very disappointed If I were Jamaican. That is essentially your best team and you depended on a 89 min penalty to save your blushes. It was an open game throughout as I said.  Trinidad started 6 local based men and brought on 2 more. Our 2 best forwards were also not playing at all This is not an insignificant fact . 2-2 in Jamaica against an even younger squad which included 16 year old Akeem Adams and 17 year old Jamaal Gay. Now 1-1 in Trinidad. I am not happy with the result I though we should have closed up shop. But Jamaicans should be even more upset. You can't beat an understrength T&T team home or away. 

Why you think that was our best team? we have a pool of roughly 30 players..sadly only 11 can be on the field at any one time. Marshall is joining the team tonight for the next game. Williams was our best midfielder in our last game, flew back to teh states after the last game and will rejoin for the qualifiers. Still, other players based in Sweden and Belgium did not make the trip for this round. The pool is still strong. Apart from Jones and John, who was T&T missing from the England game last week?

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: June 07, 2008, 08:35:01 PM »
You forgot to talk about T&T's veterans who play in leagues overseas. ;D

Yes but they did well. Lawrence was probably the best defender on the pitch. Scotland alone probably could have done more damage had he not been shadowed by 2 defenders, and they had their hands full. Imagine JA threw THREE frowards at T&Ts defence....and still were unable to score. Very poor. You really cant be happy with that can you. Imagine if T&T had Scotland, Jones and Stern all up front. Ther score would be like a basketball game.

Edwards had a quiet game. Consider yourselves lucky  ;D But thats it, only 3 players + Ince who were veterans. How do yall like Khaleem Hyland, our future JA killa. Just turned 19 lthis week by the way. wait until you meet his even younger teammates from Jabloteh.  :o
And when was it that T&T gave Jamaica a basketball score?

The day that Stern, Jones and Scotland hit a JA defence together I guarantee there will be no referee assistance needed.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: June 07, 2008, 08:38:21 PM »
:rotfl: :rotfl: alyuh jamaicans does rel crack me up star alyuh drawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww young inexperience side  and boasting  its sad but yet funny

Not bragging. I am just being a pest, trying to beat you guys at your own "picong" game. Most Jmaicans, including the players and coaching staff will be VERY disappointed in this result!

Offline Trinishottaz

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: June 07, 2008, 08:39:14 PM »
ince ,otis, jason scotland lawrence , 4 players with experience , ja bring out there whole boom squad overseas base professionals and all alyuh do is drawwwwwwwwww 

Offline Trinishottaz

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: June 07, 2008, 08:42:18 PM »
Not bragging. I am just being a pest, trying to beat you guys at your own "picong" game. Most Jmaicans, including the players and coaching staff will be VERY disappointed in this result!

yeah well yuh making yuh self look like an ass

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: June 07, 2008, 08:46:23 PM »
You forgot to talk about T&T's veterans who play in leagues overseas. ;D

Yes but they did well. Lawrence was probably the best defender on the pitch. Scotland alone probably could have done more damage had he not been shadowed by 2 defenders, and they had their hands full. Imagine JA threw THREE frowards at T&Ts defence....and still were unable to score. Very poor. You really cant be happy with that can you. Imagine if T&T had Scotland, Jones and Stern all up front. Ther score would be like a basketball game.

Edwards had a quiet game. Consider yourselves lucky  ;D But thats it, only 3 players + Ince who were veterans. How do yall like Khaleem Hyland, our future JA killa. Just turned 19 lthis week by the way. wait until you meet his even younger teammates from Jabloteh.  :o

Zandolie, fact that Dennis Lawrrence was the best defender on the pitch is just a reflection of the fact that it was more one way traffick that anything else. And give your youths a round of applause...but dont forget we had a 18/19 year old debutant in our ranks today too in teh defence. He was the one taking care of Scotland.

Yes our mid is not quite gelled as yet so that apparently created alot of opportunities to exploit. This has been a conssitent problem of late. But Lawrence did handle everything coming his way quite handily, as reflected in the imcompetence of Jamaicas strikers.

There were at least two defenders on Jason Scotland. And Im told he ran them ragged and often held them off 2 at a time. It was poor service from that same midfield that held Scotland back from scoring, not the skills of your defenders.

Not to worry, we have at least 5 midfielders missing who can walk onto this team, two of which repped us in the world cup last year. And as for the JA players that you keep mentioning that are absent, can they just walk onto your team....probably not.

You cant really bank on players who are not even playing first team football to walk back into your side and change the side overnight. The squad you assembled to play England last week was the strongest side you had available...its missing two players, and all of a sudden its considered "weak" what does that say about your depth? Guys like Cornell Glenn, Marvin Andrews, Avery John etc havent neccesarily been lighting up the football world since the world cup, in most cases mostr of those players are riding pine at their respective clubs. I dont think any coach in his right mind would just throw a bunch of unknown players he has never seen play in his squad just so.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: June 07, 2008, 08:48:07 PM »
ince ,otis, jason scotland lawrence , 4 players with experience , ja bring out there whole boom squad overseas base professionals and all alyuh do is drawwwwwwwwww 

No, Jamaica picked 11 of our 40 plus players (it just so happens that we have a very deep pool yto choose from)

yes, the result is disappointing. I agree with u.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: June 07, 2008, 08:48:46 PM »

Exactly what I have been trying to say. Your forwards and defence let you down. Who really benefitted more from this game RF, your old players or our yugn local players. This is the second time you have failed to win throwing everything but the kitchen sink at us. THREE forwards RF...THREE...come on. A question. How will you cope with Haiti who beat T&T at the last digicel cup. Do you remember that cup RF.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: June 07, 2008, 08:49:18 PM »

No, Jamaica picked 11 of our 40 plus players (it just so happens that we have a very deep pool yto choose from)

A deep deep pool....  :rotfl: :rotfl: ....a deep pool of shit....

Name them..... 40 players, yea right.... you counting your youth team who T&T eliminated from the under 17 world cup... call more foreign born and boast on foreign cultures who you never developed...
« Last Edit: June 07, 2008, 08:52:34 PM by Flex »

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: June 07, 2008, 08:50:34 PM »
I would be very disappointed If I were Jamaican. That is essentially your best team and you depended on a 89 min penalty to save your blushes. It was an open game throughout as I said.  Trinidad started 6 local based men and brought on 2 more. Our 2 best forwards were also not playing at all This is not an insignificant fact . 2-2 in Jamaica against an even younger squad which included 16 year old Akeem Adams and 17 year old Jamaal Gay. Now 1-1 in Trinidad. I am not happy with the result I though we should have closed up shop. But Jamaicans should be even more upset. You can't beat an understrength T&T team home or away. 
And T&T should start worrying. Believe it or not. This is T&T's true team.  
jjbrown

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: June 07, 2008, 08:52:09 PM »
The commentaors said Jamaica outplayed T&T in all departments. I have no reason to believe they were being untruthful just to make Jamaicans feel happy. And no, Jamaica putting more pressure on T&T than England did is nothing special, its more like the norm (is that what you are saying?)

Ok, you played better than us according to you (who didn't see the game and going on the comentators word), take that, but did you win ? you needed a penalty to tie the game, we scored on you twice and we also scored on you three times in Jamaica in the last game, one goal was dis allowed again. You have an EPL striker who you claim is the best in CONCACAF yet he score like 2 goals in his entire JAM career, Stern John scored 67, you have 3 other strikers/midfielders in the champion leauge and they produced nothing, they couldn't even beat a local T&T team.

Luton Shelton, Jermaine Johnson, Deon Burton (Champion league), Demar Phillips, Ricardo Fuller, Marlon King, Ricardo Gardener (EPL), Simon Ford (SPL), Donovan Ricketts, Omar Daley (league two).

Marlon King scored a hattrick vs Haiti in the space of 30 minutes on the last world cup qualifying rounds. ...Haiti had a very inform player in their ranks for that game...guy called Peguero. Marlon King scored two goals vs El Salvador in San Slavador the following week. Marlon King scored two goals vs St. Vincent earlier this week.  Thats more goals for Jamaica than Kenwyn Jones and Stern John combined for the past years for Trinidad! (including world cup games) And yes, there is a saying in football "the ball is round" recall how Sweden totally dominated you at teh world cup and couldnt score a goal (they had the likes of zlatan ibrahimovich and Henrik Laurson in their lineup. Point i'm making is that football is such a game! You very own in form striker Jason Scotland didnt even have a sniff at the Jamaican goal backs up my point further.

You talking about Marlon King scored a hattrick vs Haiti, well Stern John scored a double vs Mexico in a WC game.....

AGAIN...... Stern John scored 67 international goals for T&T including 25 World Cup Qualifying goals. Marlon King and Deon Burton combined cannot compare. And to make matters worst, King and Burton was BORN in England. Stern John is 100% Trini born and bread...... stop boasting on other cultures, Jamaica didn't creat Marlon King noe Burton, England did, Jamaican got ready make Boyz.

Sweden dominated us and we earned a point, they are a top team, Jamaica is not, you rely on other cultures to help youout.... !!!! no one will remember how T&T played, but the stat will show 20 years from now we earned a point aginst Sweden in the WC... and Stern record will always be 67 and counting...
Do a countdown of Stern John's goals and see how many he scored against minnows.
jjbrown

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: June 07, 2008, 08:53:47 PM »

A deep deep pool....  :rotfl: :rotfl: a deep pool of shit....

Name them.....

Stronger than your pool obvioulsy. you assembled a full strength squad for England last week. two players got injured and suddenly men like Carlos Edwards Dennis Lawrence and Jason Scotland are "yound and inexperienced".

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Trinidad vs Jamaica (Delayed) NCC
« Reply #613 on: June 07, 2008, 08:55:05 PM »
DIS REF IS DE WORSSSST..

DE WURRRSSST.!!!! I damn mad now!!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: June 07, 2008, 08:55:10 PM »
The commentaors said Jamaica outplayed T&T in all departments. I have no reason to believe they were being untruthful just to make Jamaicans feel happy. And no, Jamaica putting more pressure on T&T than England did is nothing special, its more like the norm (is that what you are saying?)

Ok, you played better than us according to you (who didn't see the game and going on the comentators word), take that, but did you win ? you needed a penalty to tie the game, we scored on you twice and we also scored on you three times in Jamaica in the last game, one goal was dis allowed again. You have an EPL striker who you claim is the best in CONCACAF yet he score like 2 goals in his entire JAM career, Stern John scored 67, you have 3 other strikers/midfielders in the champion leauge and they produced nothing, they couldn't even beat a local T&T team.

Luton Shelton, Jermaine Johnson, Deon Burton (Champion league), Demar Phillips, Ricardo Fuller, Marlon King, Ricardo Gardener (EPL), Simon Ford (SPL), Donovan Ricketts, Omar Daley (league two).

Marlon King scored a hattrick vs Haiti in the space of 30 minutes on the last world cup qualifying rounds. ...Haiti had a very inform player in their ranks for that game...guy called Peguero. Marlon King scored two goals vs El Salvador in San Slavador the following week. Marlon King scored two goals vs St. Vincent earlier this week.  Thats more goals for Jamaica than Kenwyn Jones and Stern John combined for the past years for Trinidad! (including world cup games) And yes, there is a saying in football "the ball is round" recall how Sweden totally dominated you at teh world cup and couldnt score a goal (they had the likes of zlatan ibrahimovich and Henrik Laurson in their lineup. Point i'm making is that football is such a game! You very own in form striker Jason Scotland didnt even have a sniff at the Jamaican goal backs up my point further.

You talking about Marlon King scored a hattrick vs Haiti, well Stern John scored a double vs Mexico in a WC game.....

AGAIN...... Stern John scored 67 international goals for T&T including 25 World Cup Qualifying goals. Marlon King and Deon Burton combined cannot compare. And to make matters worst, King and Burton was BORN in England. Stern John is 100% Trini born and bread...... stop boasting on other cultures, Jamaica didn't creat Marlon King noe Burton, England did, Jamaican got ready make Boyz.

Sweden dominated us and we earned a point, they are a top team, Jamaica is not, you rely on other cultures to help youout.... !!!! no one will remember how T&T played, but the stat will show 20 years from now we earned a point aginst Sweden in the WC... and Stern record will always be 67 and counting...
Do a countdown of Stern John's goals and see how many he scored against minnows.

So I take it Haiti and El Salvador are not minnows .... I forgot, El Salvador litterally knocked you out of the 2006 WC....  :rotfl:

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #615 on: June 07, 2008, 08:56:32 PM »

You cant really bank on players who are not even playing first team football to walk back into your side and change the side overnight. The squad you assembled to play England last week was the strongest side you had available...its missing two players, and all of a sudden its considered "weak" what does that say about your depth? Guys like Cornell Glenn, Marvin Andrews, Avery John etc havent neccesarily been lighting up the football world since the world cup, in most cases mostr of those players are riding pine at their respective clubs. I dont think any coach in his right mind would just throw a bunch of unknown players he has never seen play in his squad just so.

True, however the 19 year old who strung up your keeper currently is not attached to a team. So if he can do it, I think that a squad of T&T pine riders could probably hbeat your team.

Lets see, Julius James, Sancho, Gray, Cox, Pacheco, Birchall, Yorke, Theobald, Samuel, Tinto, Jemmott, Andre Toussaint, McFarlane. Hmmm....that could probably give JA a good run for their money right now.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: June 07, 2008, 08:57:16 PM »

A deep deep pool....  :rotfl: :rotfl: a deep pool of shit....

Name them.....

Stronger than your pool obvioulsy. you assembled a full strength squad for England last week. two players got injured and suddenly men like Carlos Edwards Dennis Lawrence and Jason Scotland are "yound and inexperienced".

At least 3 better than 6.....  :rotfl:

And I never knew we played England with a full team....., thats news to me.....

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #617 on: June 07, 2008, 08:57:39 PM »

Stern John also scored more in the Hex than any other player including Mexico's Borghetti.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: June 07, 2008, 08:58:53 PM »

So I take it Haiti and El Salvador are not minnows .... I forgot, El Salvador litterally knocked you out of the 2006 WC....  :rotfl:
Okay. Seriously. You realllllllly need to do your research before you post. Not kidding.
jjbrown

Offline Trinishottaz

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: June 07, 2008, 08:58:58 PM »

dumass we were talkin about the rest of the team ,other Carlos Edwards Dennis Lawrence and Jason Scotland are youmg jah why alyuh jamaican so dotish

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: June 07, 2008, 09:03:09 PM »

A deep deep pool....  :rotfl: :rotfl: ....a deep pool of shit....

Name them..... 40 players, yea right.... you counting your youth team who T&T eliminated from the under 17 world cup... call more foreign born and boast on foreign cultures who you never developed...

Agaian, if a cat born in a kennel he is still a cat right? There is no leage in teh caribbean capable of developing and exposing players to the highest level of comeptition required to compete at the highest internatinal level....so us banking on the English leagues to develop our players is somewhat neccesary. But by the same token, I believe our NPL has exported somewhere in the region of 20 players to various leagues around the world in the past 8 or so years. The only countries in CONCACAF that can develop and expose their own is perhaps Mexico and the USA.

Offline Trinishottaz

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: June 07, 2008, 09:04:04 PM »

True, however the 19 year old who strung up your keeper currently is not attached to a team. So if he can do it, I think that a squad of T&T pine riders could probably hbeat your team.

Lets see, Julius James, Sancho, Gray, Cox, Pacheco, Birchall, Yorke, Theobald, Samuel, Tinto, Jemmott, Andre Toussaint, McFarlane. Hmmm....that could probably give JA a good run for their money right now.
Khaleem Hyland  rember that name 19 years old and plz talk about that 18 year defender on ur side

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: June 07, 2008, 09:05:13 PM »

dumass we were talkin about the rest of the team ,other Carlos Edwards Dennis Lawrence and Jason Scotland are youmg jah why alyuh jamaican so dotish

What is the meaning of the word Dotish. Is that english? And are you new to this message board?

Offline Trinishottaz

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: June 07, 2008, 09:07:18 PM »

A deep deep pool....  :rotfl: :rotfl: ....a deep pool of shit....

Agaian, if a cat born in a kennel he is still a cat right? There is no leage in teh caribbean capable of developing and exposing players to the highest level of comeptition required to compete at the highest internatinal level....so us banking on the English leagues to develop our players is somewhat neccesary. But by the same token, I believe our NPL has exported somewhere in the region of 20 players to various leagues around the world in the past 8 or so years. The only countries in CONCACAF that can develop and expose their own is perhaps Mexico and the USA.
so umm exported somewhere in the region of 20 players to various leagues around the world in the past 8 or so years and what u have to show 4 it a draw , knock out the 2006 world cup , fail to make it to the gold cup  ??? ???

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #624 on: June 07, 2008, 09:08:37 PM »

What is the meaning of the word Dotish. Is that english? And are you new to this message board?
You lookin for king dotish

Offline Trinishottaz

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: June 07, 2008, 09:10:56 PM »

where u from jamaica and this is a socawarriors web site for trinisssss right dont worry trinis no what i mean,right so i dont have to explain shit to ur ass yardieeeeeeeeeeeeeee , yuh know de mean of this phrase hull yuh mudda c**t

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #626 on: June 07, 2008, 09:11:51 PM »

where u from jamaica and this is a socawarriors web site for trinisssss right dont worry trinis no what i mean,right so i dont have to explain shit to ur ass yardieeeeeeeeeeeeeee , yuh know de mean of this phrase hull yuh mudda c**t
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: June 07, 2008, 09:23:25 PM »
I await Pancho u blew it ala Shabazz u blew it
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: June 07, 2008, 09:25:06 PM »

LOL. you PMSing or waht woman. Where yo ubeen all these years?

Offline Trinishottaz

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: June 07, 2008, 09:47:01 PM »

LOL. you PMSing or waht woman. Where yo ubeen all these years?
with yuh wife in ah bamboo patch

1]; } ?>