April 18, 2024, 12:02:16 PM

Author Topic: wim is ah borse at instilling confidence ent?  (Read 14478 times)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: wim is ah borse at instilling confidence ent?
« Reply #90 on: June 17, 2008, 03:58:17 PM »
You know on this board besides TI you is the biggest football asshole. You know nothing...zilch about football and you calling one of the best coaches T&T has ever seen a shithound. all because be cuff your eunuch friend. Well tell your eunuch friend is time for him to either speak up or ride out becz all he doing , as far as I am concerned, is sitting down under coconut trees and collecting free money. Wim shoulda fart in a kerchief and give LP to smell. Damn smallminded Trini.

Exactly what has Wim Rijsberger done to merit such plaudits pray tell??

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 17, 2008, 04:04:31 PM »
honestly B n S i eh no Wim lover or hater. But the ball he had all local team playing was looking so much better than what i seen from our current side.
But i got no solutions..I just want to see all de shit fixed with the side and see de best possible eleven out there
Back in Trini...

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 17, 2008, 04:50:27 PM »
I can't believe we have a Wim post going. We all agreed he was not good. He disrespected the locals and complain about not getting the pros. The man gone!!! and we still arguing to and fro.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 17, 2008, 04:58:48 PM »
I can't believe we have a Wim post going. We all agreed he was not good. He disrespected the locals and complain about not getting the pros. The man gone!!! and we still arguing to and fro.

No hoss we didn't all agree...evidence of such is in this thread...
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

truetrini

« Reply #94 on: June 17, 2008, 05:02:30 PM »
sometimes ah does wonder about some ah allyuh oui.
Is not jes his gruffness he was an asshole and ah shit hound!

You know on this board besides TI you is the biggest football asshole. You know nothing...zilch about football and you calling one of the best coaches T&T has ever seen a shithound. all because be cuff your eunuch friend. Well tell your eunuch friend is time for him to either speak up or ride out becz all he doing , as far as I am concerned, is sitting down under coconut trees and collecting free money. Wim shoulda fart in a kerchief and give LP to smell. Damn smallminded Trini.

You know everything and yet you is ah f**king sub.

man haul yuh stink modder c**t

my eunuch fren?  he cuff my fren?
My fren is de one who jab him in he f**king lizard like neck.

he is ah shit hound..what de f**k make him so damn good..what de f**k he ever achieve as a coach?

man hush yuh arse.

And as for small minded trinis you is de small minded jackass. 
like wim rest ah wood in your stink arse.

Look somewhere else for a battle buddy, yuh he f**king ready.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 17, 2008, 05:13:56 PM »
Brownsugar,
                 I know.   I was just trying to be sac-arse-tic.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 17, 2008, 05:24:07 PM »
interesting how this thread is titled - after all, it was a surfeit of confidence that led to the situation with bermuda on sunday. confidence or competence?

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 17, 2008, 05:25:17 PM »
Brownsugar,
                 I know.   I was just trying to be sac-arse-tic.

Oh ho....my bad... ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 17, 2008, 05:30:34 PM »
honestly B n S i eh no Wim lover or hater. But the ball he had all local team playing was looking so much better than what i seen from our current side.
But i got no solutions..I just want to see all de shit fixed with the side and see de best possible eleven out there
So the ball he had we kicking looked prettier... compared to the present team.  How that mean he was one of the best coaches we ever had??

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 17, 2008, 05:56:16 PM »

Wrong!!! All the fools and no-nothing football fans agreed he was no good. Disrespected locals? By calling it as it is. That is why T&T is  a still a backwaters country. Any criticism is frowned upon. Well let me say this the majority of locals on our present team aint good enuff to take us to the next level. There....i just disrespected the locals and i am damn vex we cant get all our overseas pros.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 05:58:25 PM by sub1 »

truetrini

« Reply #100 on: June 17, 2008, 06:11:54 PM »

Wrong!!! All the fools and no-nothing football fans agreed he was no good. Disrespected locals? By calling it as it is. That is why T&T is  a still a backwaters country. Any criticism is frowned upon. Well let me say this the majority of locals on our present team aint good enuff to take us to the next level. There....i just disrespected the locals and i am damn vex we cant get all our overseas pros.

Everyone is upset that we cannot get our overseas pros except Jack and his cronies..all ah dem!

Crticism is not being frowned upon except by yo and the Wim supporters cause allyuh like dat shit hound.

That said Wim is not to blame for the state of T&T's football...it was in a state of disrepair long before he even heard of Trinidad and Tobago..we can thank Jack for that!

Wim was hired to coach T&T, he had no right to disparage his players.  NONE WHATSOEVER!  If he felt he was being shorthanded to the point where he could not do his job, he should have walked off.

How is Wim any different from Maturana?

He too played far from the best team, he too played who Jack said to play!  When Jack said no more blacklisted players he grumbled and played what he had. but with ah bad f**king mind...like the sour c**t that he is, he stuck around drawing his pay much like Maturana is doing!

Wim said he wanted the best players, that much is true, but since he was denied that luxury, he bad talked players who ahd nutten to do with Jack's politics, destroying confidence instead of building up.

Leh he haul he stink ass..and may Maturana follow his footsteps to de same damn drum.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 17, 2008, 07:30:25 PM »
So the ball he had we kicking looked prettier... compared to the present team.  How that mean he was one of the best coaches we ever had??

i never say de man was de best. But I have to admit from what i saw i was impressed with what he did with the players he had at his disposal.
Pacho to me has had more players and just been experimenting and eh doing nuttin. So i jus comparing between the two. I eh gettin involved in everyone fight about if wim is de best ting since slice bread. To me he was just better dan pacho
Back in Trini...

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 17, 2008, 07:40:41 PM »

i never say de man was de best. But I have to admit from what i saw i was impressed with what he did with the players he had at his disposal.
Pacho to me has had more players and just been experimenting and eh doing nuttin. So i jus comparing between the two. I eh gettin involved in everyone fight about if wim is de best ting since slice bread. To me he was just better dan pacho

Arrite.. you never said he was de best... but remember you responded to my questioning of the statement that he was "one of the best"...so I assumed your response was in support of that assertion. 

Without a doubt Wim got better results than Pacho has to date...so on that note alone yeah he was "better".  But Wim by far wasn't the great godsend that some in hindsight are trying to make him out to be.  I have no issue with him being frank and critical of the players as necessary... but as a coach you have to be committed to building up players as well, part of your role (as I see it) is development of the player as well.  Some of that would necessitate tough love... but as part of that process I'm not sure that tearing players down in the press is the answer.

Anyways... Wim is old news and he not coming back, time to move on.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 08:11:28 PM by Bake n Shark »

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 17, 2008, 07:46:29 PM »
and that we agree on...we done deep in de shit already...now is to look forward to see how we gettin out
Back in Trini...

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 17, 2008, 08:09:42 PM »
lawday lawdy lawdy...why ah go an pull up dis thread..... ;D ;D ;D

1]; } ?>