April 26, 2024, 10:08:32 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Bermuda Game (15-June-2008).  (Read 114048 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Thread for the T&T vs Bermuda Game (15-June-2008).
« on: May 08, 2008, 10:19:25 AM »
Greetings.

As usual, any updates/scores, shout-outs, reports, predictions, views, etc, on the 2010 FIFA World Cup Qualifying game vs Bermuda (15-Jun) at the Marvin Lee Stadium  (5:30pm), Trinidad will be posted here, this way, we can help maintain the message board and not make it look too scrappy with un-necessary or related headlines and postings on game day.

Possible Live Internet Links.

Power102fm.

Junp-Tv.

TV Viewing.

To be updated.

T&T Squad:

Goalkeepers:[/b]
1.Clayton Ince (Walsall/ENG), 18.Jan-Michael Williams (Un-Attached).

Defenders:
2.Kern Cupid (W Connection/TRI), 4.Makan Hislop (United Petrotrin/TRI), 3.Ancil Farrier (University Of Southern Connecticut/USA), 6.Dennis Lawrence (Swansea City/ENG), 13.Kareem Smith (United Petrotrin/TRI), 5.Osei Telesford (Puerto Rico Islanders/PUR), 15.Keyeno Thomas (Joe Public FC/TRI).

Midfielders:
9.Aurtis Whitley (capt) (W Connection/TRI), 8.Khaleem Hyland (Un-Attached), 7.Carlos Edwards (Sunderland/ENG), 17.Keon Daniel (United Petrotrin/TRI), 11.Hayden Tinto (Caledonia AIA/TRI), 16.Stephan David (Caledonia AIA/TRI).

Forwards:
12.Jason Scotland (Swansea City/ENG), 10.Darryl Roberts (Un-Attached), 14.Stern John (Southampton/ENG).

Bermuda Squad:

Goalkeepers:[/b]
1.Timmy Figureido (Somerset Trojans/BER), 13.Jason Williams (North Village Rams/BER).

Defenders:
4.Kofi Dill (North Village Rams/BER), 8.Omar Shakir (capt) (PHC Zebras/BER), 3.Kevin Richards (PHC Zebras/BER), 15.Marquel Waldron (PHC Zebras/BER), 12.Kris Frick (Somerset Trojans/BER), 2.Antonio Lowe (Dandy Town Hornets/BER).

Midfielders:
7.Damon Ming (Bermuda Hogges/BER), 6.Reggie Lambe (Ipswich Town Academy/ENG), 5.Meshach Wade (Hamilton Parish/BER), 11.Domico Coddington (Devonshire Cougars/BER), 9.Jemeiko Jennings (North Village Rams/BER), 16.Ralph Bean Jr. (North Village Rams/BER).

Forwards:
17.Kwame Steede (Devonshire Cougars/BER), 18.John Nusum (Philadelphia Kixxs/USA), 14.Khano Smith (New England Revolution/USA), 10.Keishen Bean (North Village Rams/BER).
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 02:31:25 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Bermuda Game (15-June-2008).
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2008, 10:43:27 AM »
Will tickets be a problem come june 15th ? do i buy now on line,( what's the web site) or i could lam it until i reach P.O.S.                                        positive.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Barbados to play Bermuda
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2008, 03:05:45 PM »
Barbados to play Bermuda
By Colin Thompson (The Royal Gazette)

Barbados will be taking no prisoners when they arrive in Bermuda early next month to play two crucial World Cup warm-up matches against the Island's senior national team at the National Sports Centre (NSC).

That was the ominous warning from Barbados coach Eyre Sealy yesterday who has promised to touch down in Bermuda with "a very strong" squad that could include the likes of Crystal Palace midfielder Paul Ifill, Doncaster Rovers striker Mark McCammom and former Queen's Park Rangers defensive midfielder Gregory Goodridge.

"We are coming here looking to do the business in preparation of going on to the States (for a first leg of their World Cup qualifier against USA on June 15) and will be fully ready. We pretty much mean serious business," said Sealy, whose 'Bajan Pride' take on Trinidad's 'Soca Warriors' in a practice match in Trinidad this weekend.

Barbados, ranked 23 places above Bermuda in Fifa's world rankings, defeated Dominica 2-1 on aggregate earlier this year in their opening World Cup qualifier to set up a June showdown with the USA.

Many had predicted the Bajans would stomp all over the lowly ranked Dominicans. However, Sealy's men were forced to dig deep before they eventually prevailed.

"The thing about World Cup football is that a lot of stats tend to go out the window because teams do whatever is necessary to prepare themselves well for World Cup qualifiers," Sealy said. "Dominica were a totally different side than we would have played against a year before."

The former Barbados goalkeeper said he expects Bermuda, who held his team to a 1-1 in the 2006 Digicel Cup in Barbados playing with ten- men, to also be up for the challenge.

undefined
"We are expecting the same thing from Bermuda who are preparing for World Cup qualifiers (in June against Trinidad) as well," said Sealy, who expects to arrive in Bermuda next month with a squad of 18 to 20 players. "Bermuda played very well against us the last time we played them.

"They were very competitive and really put in a lot of effort and I was very impressed with them. So we expect to play two hard games when we arrive because Bermuda are not going to be pushovers."

Only last week the Island's senior national team returned from a five-day training camp in England which included a practise run out against a Chelsea Reserve XI.

Bermuda eventually went down 4-0 after blowing a chance from the penalty spot, with Chelsea assistant coach Vic Betinelli impressed with the quality and work ethic displayed by the tourists.

"The match was a closely contested affair," Bermuda Football Association (BFA) technical director Derek Broadley said. "We had a way into the match with the scores deadlocked, but missed a penalty.

"Timmy (Figureido) made some good saves to keep our side in the match and overall we put on a good display."
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2008, 11:03:14 PM »
Breaking News: National coach Keith Tucker quits
By Colin Thompson, Royal Gazette

Keith Tucker resigned as national football coach today due to “personal reasons”, The Royal Gazette can reveal.

In his absence, former national coach Kenny Thompson has been re-appointed to the top post for the third time on an interim basis.

Addressing members of the media at a Bermuda Football Association (BFA) press conference today, BFA technical director Derek Broadley thanked the outgoing Tucker for his services over the past few months.

The former Howard University coach succeeded Thompson as national coach last fall after the latter had tendered his resignation.

“The BFA family of football would like to thank coach Tucker for his sincere dedication with the team and wish him well," Broadley told reporters.

"Moving forward, I have appointed Kenny Thompson as head coach until the end of the Digicel (Cup) Tournament which takes place in August 2008.”

Thompson, who returned to the senior national team setup on the request of Tucker earlier this year, will announce his technical support team “in due course”.

He said: “First of all I would like to thank my colleague Keith Tucker for inviting me to be a part of the national team setup again, and I wish him well in his endeavours.

“I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Mr.Broadley and the president of the association (Larry Mussenden) for appointing me as the coach moving forward.”

In addition to the Digicel Cup, Thompson will also oversee Bermuda’s upcoming international friendly matches against Caribbean Football Union (CFU) rivals Barbados and regional powerhouses Trinidad and Tobago in World Cup qualifiers next month.

Offline Tha G.

• Sr. Warrior
  • Anytime is trini time, cyah wait to buss ah lime
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2008, 06:22:07 PM »
Tha man eh stupid, he quit before they geh 7 from we next month. He say beter now that later and with out having to explain the cutarse they sure to get :rotfl:

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2008, 07:41:01 PM »
We might have to share that cutarse without jones.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
Bermuda Coach Quits ahead of TT clash
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2008, 01:15:54 PM »
Source The Royal Gazette

Tucker quits Bermuda

By Colin Thompson

Resigned: Keith Tucker

Keith Tucker's turbulent six-month stint as national football coach came to an abrupt end over the weekend when the former Howard University coach threw in the towel under increasing pressure due to "personal reasons".

Tucker's resignation surprised few as the beleaguered coach's short term in the post was anything but smooth sailing.

The former Somerset Trojan was often criticised for his controversial formations and his decision to sack assistant Jack Castle and verbal spat with striker Aljame Zuill didn't help matters.

"We need to get rid of Keith Tucker and fast because the players don't have any confidence in the coach whatsoever," one national team source said earlier this year.

With morale in the camp running low and the critics calling for his head, Tucker tried to cushion the blow by surrounding himself with the experience of US Olympic development coach Keith Tabatznik and former national team coach Kenny Thompson.

But with the influential Thompson back in the frame, Tucker's troubles only worsened and he was eventually forced to take a back seat as the gulf between himself and his players – who rallied around their former boss instead – widened to embarrassing proportions.

To his credit, though, Tucker leaves the national programme with three wins under his belt, the last of which advanced Bermuda in the World Cup.

Among those bidding Tucker farewell over the weekend was Bermuda Football Association (BFA) technical director Derek Broadley who has formed good working relations with coach Thompson.

"The BFA family of football would like to thank coach Tucker for his sincere dedication with the team and wish him well," he said.

BFA chief Larry Mussenden said Tucker was a man he respected highly.

"I had a very good relationship with Keith Tucker and wish him all the best in his future endeavors," he said.

"I have a huge amount of respect for him and the BFA is always open to him whenever he wishes to walk back in to chat or work with us."

For Thompson, it is the third time in four years the Somerset Eagles player/coach has been appointed national coach – a post he quit late last year in anger over a senior national programme that had remained stagnant for eight months in the lead up to this year's 2010 World Cup qualifiers.

But with a man of Broadley's vision onboard, and some of the key components required to take local football to the next level in place, Thompson believes the senior national team's future is bright.

"It's always good to be working in the national set-up and I am very excited about this particular stint because we have a lot of the components that are necessary to move Bermuda football forward," he said

"We have a recently appointed technical director, major funding for activity and the like and so we can now put together a programme that will advance our football towards the level we would like to see it, which is definitely to be one of the better teams in the CFU (Caribbean Football Union)."

Bermuda will receive the opportunity to flex their muscles against CFU rivals Barbados at the National Sports Centre (NSC) early next month in two matches Thompson believes are paramount to Bermuda's World Cup cause.

Bermuda take on regional powerhouses Trinidad and Tobago in World Cup qualifiers June 15 and 22.

"These are important matches for us because such an opponent will put us in good stead in preparation for Trinidad," Thompson said.

"It's very important because if you look at Barbados they have a lot of similarities to Trinidad and to me Barbados are one of the stronger countries and a difficult opponent to play against."
   ??? ??? :o :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :devil: :devil:

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Bermuda Coach Quits ahead of TT clash
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2008, 01:25:47 PM »
Better news for T&T
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2008, 01:48:02 PM »
Coach come, coach go....Bermuda....all yuh licks guaranteed :challenge: :flamethrower:  :devil:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2008, 01:57:45 PM »
Ouch! But is anyone really surprised?

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2008, 02:15:17 PM »
Ah think he see the cut ass Bbados get  :devil: :devil: :devil:
All American

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2008, 02:31:51 PM »

"These are important matches for us because such an opponent will put us in good stead in preparation for Trinidad," Thompson said.

"It's very important because if you look at Barbados they have a lot of similarities to Trinidad and to me Barbados are one of the stronger countries and a difficult opponent to play against."

he for real  :rotfl:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2008, 03:48:51 PM »
i was thinking the same lol  :rotfl:

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2008, 04:23:13 PM »
i was thinking the same lol  :rotfl:
Yeh sure, that's what it is. ::)

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2008, 04:53:27 PM »

he for real  :rotfl:

Ah believe we misread de article, de writer was talking about cricket all yuh read it again nah  ::). HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Tha G.

• Sr. Warrior
  • Anytime is trini time, cyah wait to buss ah lime
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2008, 10:48:14 PM »
no boy. dey talking bouy the kinda rum we have.... Trinidad and B'dos have good rum, so he compare that instead. Plus, we cricket mashingup B'dos these too :beermug:

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2008, 09:18:05 AM »
Bean, Dill back in the fold
By Stephen Wright (Royal Gazette)

National team coach Kenny Thompson has named a new-look squad for Bermuda's home turf double-header against Barbados next month.

Bermuda Hogges' pair Ralph Bean and Kofi Dill have returned from their self-imposed international exiles, while veteran defender Meshach Wade retains his place following his performances during the team's recent UK training tour.

Surprise selections include Dandy Town goalkeeper Mykal Crockwell and Devonshire Cougars' midfielder Randy Robinson, who will both be in contention for senior international debuts.

Stevie Astwood is the only notable absentee after picking up an injury for the Hogges during last Saturday's home defeat against Crytsal Palace Baltimore.

Bermuda take on Barbados for their final World Cup qualifying warm-up matches on Friday June 6 and Monday June 9. Both games will be played at the National Sports Centre.

The friendlies will see Thompson take charge for the first time since the resignation of his pre-decessor Keith Tucker.

Thompson, who was Tucker's assistant, said his coaching transition had been seamless and had not affected the team's preparations for the qualifiers.

"I'm just doing the job I was doing when Keith was here," said Thompson at yesterday's press conference at Bermuda Football Association (BFA) offices in Cedar Avenue.

"Before, I was assisting with the programme and working in a coaching capacity - I'm pretty much doing the same thing now.

"You would be better suited talking to the players (about the impact of Thompson becoming head coach). For me it's just business at usual."

The Somerset Eagles' player/coach said he was pleased that Ralph Bean and Kofi Dill, who has been in imperious form for the Hogges this season, had decided to return to the national team set-up.

"From an agreement standpoint Kofi Dill and Ralph Bean have been involved for a number of weeks now," said Thompson.

"It was a difficult squad to put together because currently we have a pool of close to 30 players, including some of the Under-20 players who have demonstrated that they are very close to being selected.

"It was a challenge (to select the squad) but a good challenge from a coach's point of view. It took some real thought to put this group together. It's a group that I believe can perform well in the Barbados matches.

"It's good we have competition for places and it's important each player selected makes an impact. If they don't make an impact we have other players waiting in the wings to take their place. That's a good situation to be in.

"These are preparation matches and we're taking them very seriously to get ready for the Trinidad and Tobago games."

Bermuda national team's 25-man squad to play Barbados

T.Figuerido, J.Williams, M.Crockwell, K.Richards, M.Waldron, K.Dill, O.Shakir, A.Lowe, D.Cox, J.Ball, M.Wade, S.DeGraff, J.Jennings, R.Robinson, R.Lambe, K.Smith, K.Steede, K.Bean, R.Bean, J.Barry Nusum, T.Burgess, S.Darrell, J.Davis, D.Ming, D.Coddington

Brown turns down offer to take up assistant role
By Stephen Wright (Royal Gazette)

Kenny Thompson's hopes of securing the services of Dennis Brown as his assistant have been dashed with the Somerset Trojans' stalwart unable to commit to the national team programme.

"I had Dennis Brown in mind to become my assistant but I was told a few hours ago he was unavailable for personal reasons," Thompson said yesterday. "He doesn't currently have the time to commit so we will have to ask a couple of other people to see if they are available.

"Of course, we have George Hayward working with the goalkeepers, so we are getting there in terms of assembling a backroom team."

It is understood Keith Tabatznik, who assisted former coach Keith Tucker, remains in the frame for a role within the programme. The former Georgetown University coach could be used to scout Cayman Islands and Saint Martin who Bermuda meet in the Digicel Cup later this year.

Meanwhile, Vic Bettinelli, head goalkeeping coach of Premier League outfit Fulham, will be coming to Bermuda to assist with coaching the senior national team's 'keepers and other Bermuda Football Association programmes.

Bettinelli, a close friend and former colleague of technical director Derek Broadley, will be working with the national team's 'keepers until the second leg of their World Cup qualifier against Trinidad.

He arrives on the Island this weekend and will also conduct a 'keeper's clinic that will be open to all domestic clubs.

"Vic worked with the 'keepers during our UK training trip," said Broadley. "I also want him to work with our coaches and put on some clinics. His sessions will be open to all goalkeeping enthusiasts on the Island."

** It was a bittersweet Reading Rage debut for national team winger Tyrell Burgess who started for the PDL outfit against Cape Cod last week, before being sent off in the final minute of their 1-0 defeat.

Burgess, who scored for Bermuda against Cayman Islands in the first leg of their World Cup qualifier, joined US team Rage on the recommendation of their former head coach Broadley.

"I've spoken with Reading Rage to see how he (Burgess) was doing," said Broadley. "They lost their first game to Cape Cod Crusaders and apparently he had an excellent game and was probably their star performer.

"They are challenging his sending off, which was in the last minute of the game for something nonchalant. He wasn't able to play for them this week even though they are putting in an appeal.

"They are really pleased with him and it (his sending off) was a harsh lesson for him to learn. It's so important for him to be there and it will stand him in good stead for his future career."
« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 10:39:33 AM by E-man »

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2008, 11:18:21 AM »
Wow, Didn't know that Broadley is Bermuda's TD. I worked with him a few years ago at the Rage. He will help Bermuda in the long run -  just as long as he remains the TD. He will certainly help them with youth development. However, I don't think the senior players will readily accept him. Nevertheless, BFA seem to be heading in the correct direction.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 11:21:57 AM by Baygo Boy »

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2008, 09:50:59 PM »
Hunt gets deadline for Stadium use
By: Gregory Trujillo (Guardian)

3 June 2008

THE T&T Football Federation (TTFF) has not written off the idea of using the Hasely Crawford Stadium, nor the other football stadiums run by the Ministry of Sport and Youth Affairs for future international matches.

As a matter of fact, the Hasely Crawford Stadium is still the first choice to host the country’s first World Cup qualifier against Bermuda on June 15.

And, Jack Warner, special advisor to the TTFF, said yesterday that he has written a letter to Sports Minister Gary Hunt and is expecting a reply by tomorrow.

“I have written the Minister asking him specifically what are the conditions for the use of Hasely Crawford Stadium and other football stadias owned by government for the World Cup qualifiers, as well as other friendlies and training,” said Warner. “And, I have asked him to answer me by Wednesday,” Warner added.

Warner indicated that the deadline for notifying Bermuda of the venue for the match is tomorrow.

“We have to advise our opponent 14 days in advance before the game is played and I have been given until Wednesday,” noted Warner.

“If the conditions are acceptable, we will use the stadium and if not we will use the Marvin Lee Stadium,” the FIFA vice-president said.

Warner pointed out that playing the match at Hasely Crawford Stadium is the first choice of coach Maturana with Marvin Lee Stadium the second choice.

“The fact that the coach has said that he wants to play at either Hasely Crawford Stadium or Marvin Lee Stadium means that the others venues, including the Queen’s Park Oval, are out,” stated Warner.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2008, 10:12:03 PM »
So how long u know u have 2 tell Bermuda so because u write Hunt he must answer u by tue he eh have nutten else 2 do. As Pancho eh like d oval y we payin JA there
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline kandi_tt

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2008, 07:52:51 PM »
what d chicken neck...i just realise d 15th is FAther's day...

oh lawd oh...u know what kinda pressure that is to get outta that part ah d country on ah sunday...
iNnOcEnT aNd UnInFoRmEd...

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2008, 07:26:40 AM »
Mr. Hunt, you and Warner sort out all yuh stories over de stadium yet?....

While yuh at it, ask for the audited accounts dat Warner boasts are ready but dey somehow cyar find dey way from TTFF to your office...
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2008, 07:54:13 AM »
It by d accounting firm of Frico and Youth Baller
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2008, 07:57:05 AM »
When it come to WC qualifiers, I thought there were standards for stadia where games are to be played?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2008, 08:16:16 AM »
Exactly so is HC at whatever price Hunt say and he knows bout take it or leave it

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2008, 12:29:06 PM »
I just heard on the news that the game will be played at the Dwight Yorke Stadium.

Kingman

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2008, 12:41:26 PM »
I just heard on the news that the game will be played at the Dwight Yorke Stadium.

Go Tobago! from reports that pitch is actually being kept pretty well, true?

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2008, 01:02:39 PM »

Kingman
Doh fack meh up nah king. stueppsss

Offline kandi_tt

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2008, 01:32:55 PM »

Go Tobago! from reports that pitch is actually being kept pretty well, true?

and i now looking to book ah few days in tobago :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:...

this will just be too good  :rotfl: ...ah wonder how much waggonist go make the trip... :rotfl:
iNnOcEnT aNd UnInFoRmEd...

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2008, 02:13:17 PM »
So the goverment eh own Dwight Yorke Stadium? ???
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

1]; } ?>