April 27, 2024, 12:55:26 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Bermuda Game (15-June-2008).  (Read 114170 times)

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Bermuda Game (15-June-2008).
« Reply #630 on: June 15, 2008, 05:57:13 PM »
JAMAICA 3 BERMUDA 0 (LATEST)
Bermuda have ah A and B team  :rotfl:

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: GO BERMUDA!!!
« Reply #631 on: June 15, 2008, 05:59:09 PM »
De only way to hurt Jack is in his pockets.  (1) De players should have never broke de picket line. (2) De stadium should be empty. (3) There should be no sponsors..

But this is all wishfull thinking because hey we like de lime.

I know everybody vex now but we shoulda stay vex since after they disbanded the most successful Team we ever had. Instead we allowed these so called experts (alvin and de chipmunk, JWFF to tell we that these young players are good enough and up to standard. We allowed them to tell we let Wim go even though he trained under we most successful coach, We allowed dem to tell we that dey homeboy, Pacho, is good enough. It was all marginalized by a couple wins to lesser opponents when it didnt matter. De proof is in the pudding. De f**kin coach hasnt made an unforced sub to date. We big time coach was outcoached by the Bermuda coach.... outcoached.
De cornmeals say that without KJ doh worry we still have plenty depth. yeh Michael Edwards from Defence Force... And then to add insult to injury it have retards on dis forum who go say is we fault. Gary Hunt fault. God Fault. everybody else but de blasted JWFF. It hard to sit out a whole world cup and ah know it go hurt but boy this team here might get 6 from USA

Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Arazi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: June 15, 2008, 06:00:19 PM »
we cannot fire maturana..yet..the second leg must play out first next week...if we go home or if we manage to get a result and spare our blushes....SERIOUS A QUESTIONS WILL HAVE TO BE ANSWERED..IT WAS CLEAR THAT THIS TEAM IS NOT CAPABLE OF CUTTING IT...

i'll still say i'm not sure birchall and samueal and other WC players do deserve to be in the squad..buh what about the players that formed the fulcrum of wim's squad?

player's taht played in the gold cup and digicel cup last year...the current team can't even hold a candle to that team that was then called our 'C' squad...

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: June 15, 2008, 06:00:56 PM »
De only way to hurt Jack is in his pockets.  (1) De players should have never broke de picket line. (2) De stadium should be empty. (3) There should be no sponsors..

But this is all wishfull thinking because hey we like de lime.

I know everybody vex now but we shoulda stay vex since after they disbanded the most successful Team we ever had. Instead we allowed these so called experts (alvin and de chipmunk, JWFF to tell we that these young players are good enough and up to standard. We allowed them to tell we let Wim go even though he trained under we most successful coach, We allowed dem to tell we that dey homeboy, Pacho, is good enough. It was all marginalized by a couple wins to lesser opponents when it didnt matter. De proof is in the pudding. De f**kin coach hasnt made an unforced sub to date. We big time coach was outcoached by the Bermuda coach.... outcoached.
De cornmeals say that without KJ doh worry we still have plenty depth. yeh Michael Edwards from Defence Force... And then to add insult to injury it have retards on dis forum who go say is we fault. Gary Hunt fault. God Fault. everybody else but de blasted JWFF. It hard to sit out a whole world cup and ah know it go hurt but boy this team here might get 6 from USA

good points

Offline leon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: June 15, 2008, 06:01:27 PM »
It could have been worse...You could have metan inform  Grenada on a bad day...

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: June 15, 2008, 06:03:23 PM »
well jamaica handlin dey bizness (on GOLTV)...Flex allyuh hav anyway of blocking leroy, reggaefan an jamaica2009 IP addresses temporarily until d 22nd or permanently thereafter?

Grow up dude. There is nothing for any of the Jamaican regulars on this forum to come here and gloat about, as nothing about that result is surprising. I am not one to rub salt in people's wounds...what I'll say is that your players have the goods to win in Bermuda.

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: June 15, 2008, 06:04:39 PM »
I am also very disappointed with de result, but I have coached in Bermuda and played with about half the current team there and I just want to point out that besides Carlos, Ince,Stern, maybe Lawrence and Scotland, de rest of their players are very similar in talent, experience, and age. Dey have men on Bermuda Hogges for de main reason of playing against American players to get dem accustomed to playing more physical and at a faster pace than most of de other islanders. Men here cry doen de indoor league in US, but de man who score de double to hurt we heart is Shawn Boney best friend on de Philadelphia indoor team.  All in all, we might want to think so, and it hurtin we, but this may not really be no big upset.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 06:08:23 PM by Fantastic »
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: June 15, 2008, 06:07:40 PM »
we cannot fire maturana..yet..the second leg must play out first next week...if we go home or if we manage to get a result and spare our blushes....SERIOUS A QUESTIONS WILL HAVE TO BE ANSWERED..IT WAS CLEAR THAT THIS TEAM IS NOT CAPABLE OF CUTTING IT...

i'll still say i'm not sure birchall and samueal and other WC players do deserve to be in the squad..buh what about the players that formed the fulcrum of wim's squad?

player's taht played in the gold cup and digicel cup last year...the current team can't even hold a candle to that team that was then called our 'C' squad...

So yuh saying they not even deserving of a tryout to see if they can make the team.Yuh mean the same Birchall who save we backside against Bharain and turn tricks like a Villa jammet to serve this country, on and off the football field? Colin Samuel can't compete with string bean Keon Daniel?

These guys at least deserve the courtesy of a tryout. If Jamal Gay and Justin Fojo could get a tryout why Birchie and Sancho can't get a bly?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 06:09:29 PM by ZANDOLIE »
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: One for the Boys
« Reply #638 on: June 15, 2008, 06:07:49 PM »
press conference on Monday 2pm on power 102 fm  ;D

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Beautiful sabotage by the traitor called Jackula
« Reply #639 on: June 15, 2008, 06:08:33 PM »
if you hear how Corneal on 105 get on when he commentator partner say it have young players from world cup 06 that not selected, Corneal get agressive and start to say like who, like who! name the players, the other commentator say lets not get into that and leave him.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 07:22:12 PM by Die.Hard.Warrior »
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: June 15, 2008, 06:08:43 PM »
press conference on Monday 2pm on power 102 fm   ;D

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: June 15, 2008, 06:09:35 PM »
One good in this fiasco is that the coach will not have to answer to the press,one reason maybe he did not put any effort into the Trini english
He will sit back and let Sicko`s agent bare the full brunt of what comming to the coaching staff

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: June 15, 2008, 06:09:43 PM »
preacher we really need prays in truth yes  :(
Youtube Channel

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: June 15, 2008, 06:10:44 PM »
press conference on Monday 2pm on power 102 fm  ;D

i doh want to hear nutten from dem nutten dey say can justify dis wat has been goin on wit dis side for so long

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #644 on: June 15, 2008, 06:11:31 PM »

You should win a prize.

People conveniently forget that for all Wim's lack of motivation skills he was able to pick a team and coach them to 2nd place in the CFU and to a fighting performance in the Gold Cup.

THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Bermuda beat T&T 2-1
« Reply #645 on: June 15, 2008, 06:12:16 PM »
How could this happen... the coaching staff needs to take responsibility for this loss.

Anton Corneal is a shittown coach. He only on the bench cause he speaks Spanish

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: June 15, 2008, 06:13:21 PM »
fellas.. a lil something to cut de tension...  :beermug:

Offline leon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: June 15, 2008, 06:14:12 PM »
Clayton Ince...Dennis Lawrence....Carlos Edwards....Jason Scotland..Stern John.....Kaleem Hyland........Surely with some of these oversea's players on the team.....They should have got more change outta Bermuda..Ranked 139 in the world and 16 in the region :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: June 15, 2008, 06:16:35 PM »
that team is mess, what do go say, it have nothing to say. the only thing i want to hear is yuh bringing back our blacklisted players and deal with Corneal and maturana
Youtube Channel

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: June 15, 2008, 06:18:51 PM »
Sicko best send out an SOS for some real Warriors because the JR`s not up to the task,thay have been tried but have to been found not to be battle ready

Calling Brent
Calling Chris
Callling Dwight
Calling Avery
And while he is doing that he might well as give Julius a call also

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: June 15, 2008, 06:18:59 PM »
Clayton Ince...Dennis Lawrence....Carlos Edwards....Jason Scotland..Stern John.....Kaleem Hyland........Surely with some of these oversea's players on the team.....They should have got more change outta Bermuda..Ranked 139 in the world and 16 in the region :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

name doh count is performance and dey not performing.
Youtube Channel

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: June 15, 2008, 06:19:43 PM »
Thanks omar... more please
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: June 15, 2008, 06:21:12 PM »
Not surprise by de score ! maturana should borrow one of beenie balls! jack and Corneal could 'nt  railroad beenie team.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: June 15, 2008, 06:22:05 PM »
GOD DOH LIKE UGLY AND HE NAH SLEEP!!
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: June 15, 2008, 06:22:15 PM »
why was hyland sub btw???? this is terrible ... truetrini fishs dare not show they face now... sammy james avery , oh lord even shakes could ah get a call.... glenton wolfe is a good left back also .. It seem that we are not organized at the back at allll
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: June 15, 2008, 06:22:25 PM »
Thanks omar... more please

check general discussion in the babes thread  :devil:, Good one Omar
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: June 15, 2008, 06:23:14 PM »
why was hyland sub btw???? this is terrible ... truetrini fishs dare not show they face now... sammy james avery , oh lord even shakes could ah get a call.... glenton wolfe is a good left back also

that hyland sub to put on a defender have me clueless
Youtube Channel

Offline leon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: June 15, 2008, 06:23:24 PM »
Maybe they should have brought back Yorkie to help settle the ship ???

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: June 15, 2008, 06:24:33 PM »
Listen nah..Myself do not like the tactics of the present coaching staff and I also which we had different men controlling the TTFF..but I will NEVER not support my team or cheer for another team that is oppossing my country... imagine a player repping our country who decides to visit this thread..I doubt he will feel fully supported by his own countrymen
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 06:28:54 PM by Sando prince »

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: June 15, 2008, 06:25:41 PM »

1]; } ?>