April 23, 2024, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Bermuda Game (15-June-2008).  (Read 113805 times)

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Bermuda Game (15-June-2008).
« Reply #660 on: June 15, 2008, 06:26:05 PM »
player's taht played in the gold cup and digicel cup last year...the current team can't even hold a candle to that team that was then called our 'C' squad...
Honestly, this have me more vex than anything right now. Forget the black list for now... it have local men right now with experience who eh even getting call to train. You rather stick Dennis Lawrence at left back than call in Nigel Daniel to see what he have? Trent Noel suddenly not able? I scratchin mih head.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: June 15, 2008, 06:26:28 PM »
I cant even sleep after this type of performance...Waiting to hear the excuses from Corneal

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: June 15, 2008, 06:27:45 PM »
stueps i have a headache dread, good night fellahs i had enough, till tommorow :salute:, keep on fighting for justice , local based if yuh have the heart keep checking NCC  to see if it have a replay of the game
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 06:29:26 PM by Die.Hard.Warrior »
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Re: GO BERMUDA!!!
« Reply #663 on: June 15, 2008, 06:27:58 PM »
Is Wim fault.

I real vex but I am completely lucid. I would not be disturbed if Bermuda knocked us out of the qualifiers. Jack and Cornmeal must pay.

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: June 15, 2008, 06:28:44 PM »
The only viable kernel of hope we have is a strong and viable pro-league to curb the worst excesses of the TTFF. And look how they unprofessional they have become.

There is no serious hope in de Pro-League to curb anything TTFF.  Get serious.

As for sacrificing a World Cup to get rid of these vampires, you folks must not have realize how many World Cups were sacrificed and nothing has changed.
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: June 15, 2008, 06:29:31 PM »
The only viable kernel of hope we have is a strong and viable pro-league to curb the worst excesses of the TTFF. And look how they unprofessional they have become.

As for sacrificing a World Cup to get rid of these vampires, you folks must not have realize how many World Cups were sacrificed and nothing has changed.

Thank U Sir !!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: June 15, 2008, 06:32:11 PM »
sorry but it has to be said....

wha kinda f***king fans is allyuh to want to back ah next side dread??

steups.. me eh care how bad it get or how low we go... NEVER could i back a next side against we own!!

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: June 15, 2008, 06:33:37 PM »
Listen nah..Myself do not like the tactics of the present coaching staff and I also which we had different men controlling the TTFF..but I will NEVER not support my team or cheer for another team that is oppossing my country... imagine a player repping our country who decides to visit this thread..I doubt he will feel fully supported by his own countrymen

So what if a player decide to visit. If he playing shyte that's his problem. He placed himself in a position to be scrutinized by the public. If you want to be consoled go play tiddly winks or something.

Supporting your country does not mean allowing shyte to continue. It's called being an enabler. Like the crack head who tiefing he mudda furniture and sell it for crack but she won't turn him in because is she son.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: June 15, 2008, 06:34:40 PM »
Is a poor result but I still supporting...Why our supporters like that...steups...Go T&T

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #669 on: June 15, 2008, 06:35:03 PM »
Look, dis come like England oui. Sometimes yuh need to lose and look bad in order for the powers that be to wake up and smell the coffee.

Unfortunately de powers that be in our football done make sooooooooo much big money over the years that T&T football doesn't matter. National pride doh come into it at this point, cause in dey mind, dey done take we to a WC before dey eyes close, so job done.

Like ah bad mind woman, he doh care who have to suffer too as long as dem players never play again. And then dey want to talk about investing in football, and how much money dey does spend, and do it for the youth, taking we football forward. Talking ah pack ah ass! Have some small time mofos playing selection musical chairs with dey favourites and running de national team like ah damn after work club.

De whole point of all ah dis is, in jackula mind, he make T&T football and so he could mash it up too. Like ah facking chile with ah ball on de playground, if I cyah have meh own way, I taking meh ball and go home.

And some half literate mofos have de absolute gall to defend these heartless, ego-driven, bad mind, low-class, money-demons.  >:(

Rant done, good night!
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline THETRUFF

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: June 15, 2008, 06:35:32 PM »
ORDER.....ORDER....ORDER.....THE TRINIDAD TEAM OF PRESENT HAVE NO ORDER....THE COACHING STAFF HAVE NO ORDER...AS A RESULT...WHEN WE 2...1...DOWN THE BRILLIANT IDEA OF SUBBING HYLAND.....WHOM I THINK HAS GOOD QUALITY AND FOOTBALLING MIND...WAS MADE BY THE COACHING STAFF...NO ORDER TO START A GAME IN A 3 5 2 FORMATION....CONTRARY TO ANY SENSIBLE FOOTBALLING TEAM THAT KNOWS DEFENSE IS THE CORNERSTONE OF VICTORY....NO ORDER....THIS IS LIKE PRIMARY SCHOOL FOOTBALL WE ARE BEHOLDING...EVERYBODY PLAYING THEY OWN GAME...AND NOT REALIZING FOOTBALL IS NOT AN "INDIVIDUAL" SPORT...IT IS A TEAM GAME...WHEN OUR PLAYERS GET THAT MENTALITY ABOUT PLAYING AS ONE CEMENTED IN OUR FOOTBALLING CULTURE THEN RESULTS LIKE THIS WILL BE THE NORM....AT PRESENT OUR TEAM HAS NO INTERNATIONAL RESPECT...NO ONE FEARS US..OR IS WORRIED ABOUT OUR TEAM......TOTALLY SAD..

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: June 15, 2008, 06:36:21 PM »
Listen nah..Myself do not like the tactics of the present coaching staff and I also which we had different men controlling the TTFF..but I will NEVER not support my team or cheer for another team that is oppossing my country... imagine a player repping our country who decides to visit this thread..I doubt he will feel fully supported by his own countrymen

So what if a player decide to visit. If he playing shyte that's his problem. He placed himself in a position to be scrutinized by the public. If you want to be consoled go play tiddly winks or something.

Supporting your country does not mean allowing shyte to continue. It's called being an enabler. Like the crack head who tiefing he mudda furniture and sell it for crack but she won't turn him in because is she son.
Yeh so when your soldiers go to war on the football field dont support them because the President give a bullshit order that caused them to go to war..just forget that they fighting for me and you

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: June 15, 2008, 06:37:59 PM »

2006 -1974 = 32
2008 -2006 = 2
Total 34 stinking years we not utilizing our best Football ....is only ah set ah Jackula SHIT.

Look, dis come like England oui. Sometimes yuh need to lose and look bad in order for the powers that be to wake up and smell the coffee.

Unfortunately de powers that be in our football done make sooooooooo much big money over the years that T&T football doesn't matter. National pride doh come into it at this point, cause in dey mind, dey done take we to a WC before dey eyes close, so job done.

Like ah bad mind woman, he doh care who have to suffer too as long as dem players never play again. And then dey want to talk about investing in football, and how much money dey does spend, and do it for the youth, taking we football forward. Talking ah pack ah ass! Have some small time mofos playing selection musical chairs with dey favourites and running de national team like ah damn after work club.

De whole point of all ah dis is, in jackula mind, he make T&T football and so he could mash it up too. Like ah facking chile with ah ball on de playground, if I cyah have meh own way, I taking meh ball and go home.

And some half literate mofos have de absolute gall to defend these heartless, ego-driven, bad mind, low-class, money-demons.  >:(

Rant done, good night!
RTG, Dat is jackula and his mindset right there
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 06:42:34 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Lower St. John

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: June 15, 2008, 06:38:13 PM »
I cant even sleep after this type of performance...Waiting to hear the excuses from Corneal
It eh have no excuses that could explain that overall performance.  The drive home was real quiet.  Nobody knowing where to start sharing licks.

My choice is "Matu" sucks.  Three at the back, then substituting Hyland to get four at the back.

Blessings.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #674 on: June 15, 2008, 06:39:09 PM »
What kind of coach switches to 3-5-2 for the first time with 2 of the slowest men alive in the back. That wasn't no tactical error. Steups. If Maturana really is the coach he is a shithound.   Jack and Cornmeal is two setup men.

Offline Arazi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #675 on: June 15, 2008, 06:39:14 PM »
we cannot fire maturana..yet..the second leg must play out first next week...if we go home or if we manage to get a result and spare our blushes....SERIOUS A QUESTIONS WILL HAVE TO BE ANSWERED..IT WAS CLEAR THAT THIS TEAM IS NOT CAPABLE OF CUTTING IT...

i'll still say i'm not sure birchall and samueal and other WC players do deserve to be in the squad..buh what about the players that formed the fulcrum of wim's squad?

player's taht played in the gold cup and digicel cup last year...the current team can't even hold a candle to that team that was then called our 'C' squad...

So yuh saying they not even deserving of a tryout to see if they can make the team.Yuh mean the same Birchall who save we backside against Bharain and turn tricks like a Villa jammet to serve this country, on and off the football field? Colin Samuel can't compete with string bean Keon Daniel?

These guys at least deserve the courtesy of a tryout. If Jamal Gay and Justin Fojo could get a tryout why Birchie and Sancho can't get a bly?

where did i say they didn't deserve a bligh? all i saying if i were a coachc onsidering there position with there clubs i won't have selected them..but if u had gone on to read the rest of my post you would have seen i was looked a little further than our non-selected world cup players but towards players that have performed for us recently..like tht team that creditably played in the gold cup and came 2nd in the digi cup last? why no outcry for them..i doh believe these ppl have been playing for their respective clubs?

JDB... i doh wan't no prize i just want our so-called fans to pay more attention and stop being short-sighted..

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: June 15, 2008, 06:39:42 PM »
Honestly, this have me more vex than anything right now. Forget the black list for now... it have local men right now with experience who eh even getting call to train. You rather stick Dennis Lawrence at left back than call in Nigel Daniel to see what he have? Trent Noel suddenly not able? I scratchin mih head.

Dry So, the team selection of late has been reeking of favouritsim. Is like Maturana make a team and close the doors on everybody else. Where Theobald, Wolfe, Nigel Daniel, Pacheco, Guerra, Aguillera, Samuel, Birchall, Noel even Spann for God's sake.

Pacho go soon have man beggin for Dwane Jack!

But we already know all these guys can perform. My wild guess is that the team morale at an all time low, due to Jack, Corneal, TTFF and all the other 1000 insults thrown at our players. These players can do de wuk, but the conditions must be conducive to success, and they cannot control that.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Trinishottaz

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: June 15, 2008, 06:40:26 PM »
all who say off with maturana's head say iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
We should ah never wear Red Socks
« Reply #678 on: June 15, 2008, 06:40:33 PM »
Ever since strke squad days i never remember us winning with red socks..... prollly except for d Canada game back in 2000

Dat is we jumbie, no more red socks please....
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: June 15, 2008, 06:41:01 PM »
If the controlling forces of the TTFF had any heart or conscience,they would resign with immeadate effect and of course that would include.... SICKO........

I wonder how many were send to the hospital after this piece of an insult... ??? ???

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: June 15, 2008, 06:41:30 PM »
Yeh so when your soldiers go to war on the football field dont support them because the President give a bullshit order that caused them to go to war..

Huh?  ???

Ah know ah shouldn't respond eh...but f**k it....

Is all about a means to an end.  But perhaps you wouldn't understand dat.

Maybe dis will make it clearer.

By any means necessary.  ANY!
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: June 15, 2008, 06:42:50 PM »
Is a poor result but I still supporting...Why our supporters like that...steups...Go T&T

True talk... party now start.

Offline Lower St. John

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: June 15, 2008, 06:43:11 PM »
sorry but it has to be said....

wha kinda f***king fans is allyuh to want to back ah next side dread??

steups.. me eh care how bad it get or how low we go... NEVER could i back a next side against we own!!

Ah hear yuh but that is not what this thread is truly about.  It is not that we supporting Bermuda over Trinibago, Palos would never go there and I won't0, but more a case of not supporting the administration which is responsible for what we are seeing happening to our football after making our debut at a World Cup.

I still holding out hope that we put six on Bermuda in Bermuda.

Blessings

Offline leon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: June 15, 2008, 06:44:02 PM »
Jamaica gone 6 nil up now..

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: June 15, 2008, 06:44:58 PM »

Yeh so when your soldiers go to war on the football field dont support them because the President give a bullshit order that caused them to go to war..just forget that they fighting for me and you

I supporting the team, but I calling men on they shyte too.

What we should not have expectations of the player on the field? Just becaused they were picked by a regime who id dysfunctional at best mean we have to accept whatever they give on the field. This is a NATIONAL team, not the sweat on the corner.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: June 15, 2008, 06:45:30 PM »
Yeh so when your soldiers go to war on the football field dont support them because the President give a bullshit order that caused them to go to war..

Huh?  ???

Ah know ah shouldn't respond eh...but f**k it....

Is all about a means to an end.  But perhaps you wouldn't understand dat.

Maybe dis will make it clearer.

By any means necessary.  ANY!

...Your are right I will never understand the theory of not supporting my players on the football field who represent my country

Offline THETRUFF

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: June 15, 2008, 06:47:32 PM »
YEP AH HOPE THE CORNEAL/MATURANA CLOWN TEAM TAKING NOTE OF THE REGGAEBOYZ DOING THEIR JOB.........6 NILL UP NOW......

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #687 on: June 15, 2008, 06:47:54 PM »
Who say 2014

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: June 15, 2008, 06:48:20 PM »

I supporting the team, but I calling men on they shyte too.

What we should not have expectations of the player on the field? Just becaused they were picked by a regime who id dysfunctional at best mean we have to accept whatever they give on the field. This is a NATIONAL team, not the sweat on the corner.
..No I never said we have to accept whatever they give on the field.(please quote where I have said that in the past).my point is how do you support another team based on the fact that we give a shyte performance..is that all it takes to support the oppposition?...If you dont support the admisnistration then say dat!!..but the players on the field are just doing their duty
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 06:50:52 PM by Sando prince »

Offline Lower St. John

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: June 15, 2008, 06:49:57 PM »
If the controlling forces of the TTFF had any heart or conscience,they would resign with immeadate effect and of course that would include.... SICKO........

I wonder how many were send to the hospital after this piece of an insult... ??? ???

Let's get serious, these men have no heart or pride for TnT.  It is all about them.

Imagine the product is of a much lesser quality but they gor $900 from me with two kids under 14 and in Jack's stadium.  Ah guess I am to balme for paying and supporting but those vampires doh care.  They dead but just don't know it.

Blessings

1]; } ?>