April 19, 2024, 05:58:17 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Bermuda Game (15-June-2008).  (Read 113664 times)

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: GO BERMUDA!!!
« Reply #720 on: June 15, 2008, 07:18:23 PM »
About Maturana as a respected coach... I am Colombia right now and when I tell people that he is the coach of T&T, most people smile politely and say "good luck..." He is not as highly thought of as we might think.
For what it's worth...

#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: June 15, 2008, 07:18:43 PM »
and also, i eh surprise at the man who run to start a thread like this..

when the going get rough, de haters does find dey voice..

RF, Lionpaw, Jamaica2099... whey allyuh??

Found them. Out celebrating as I thought

OHH GYADD OYEEEE!!!!
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Beautiful sabotage by the traitor called Jackula
« Reply #722 on: June 15, 2008, 07:21:29 PM »
if you hear how Corneal on 105 get on when he commentator partner say if have young players from world cup 06 that not selected, Corneal get agressive and start to say like who, like who! name the players, the other commentator say lets not get into that and leave him.
he cannot be serious..steups.

dread if u hear how that man sound confrontational to he own partner, what happen was the other commentator bring it up earlier and he stay queit, when he say it again like he get vex with the man, and start to ask the man what young players we doh have on the team, and start to get on, saying tell me a name tell me! name a name. After i hear that i realize the man doh like Birchall and dem fellahs because the other commentator was referring to dem
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: June 15, 2008, 07:21:41 PM »
Dreamer, LP was disenchanted before the Wim incident.  I think he had been embarrassed from being forced into the confrontation. But the real source of the silence was when he was demoted after the World Cup and both Wim and Anton were given LP's player development responsibilities. Remember  the story that "LP will be confined to coaching development and working with goalkeepers"? However, he hasn't been completely silent and if you ask Shaka about LP's support of the players, he will vouch that LP has not forgotten his roots as a player and coach. We just have to be patient, kiss 2010 good bye and hope the Government will support a players academy led by LP and with no Corneal or Warner involvement. In the meantime here is a recent rare news quote from LP giving his usual constructive criticism. Enjoy

Tiger concerned about defence - Newsday[/b][/u][/b]

LINCOLN “TIGER” PHILLIPS, technical director of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (TTFF), is pleased with the improvement that the national team showed during their 2-0 win over Grenada in a friendly encounter at the Marvin Lee Stadium, Tunapuna.

Moments after Sunday’s victory, with goals from debutant Jerol Forbes (56th minute) and Kevon Carter (70th), the ex-national goalkeeper said, “I think it was a better game in the second half.”

Regarding another newcomer, Kevaughn Connell, Phillips said, “I think that Connell came on and added a little spice to the game. He was definitely one of the few forwards that (were) going at the defence.

“I like Connell very much,” Phillips added. “He looks like he’s going to be a nice player, one for the future.

“Kevon Carter was very penetrative with his runs and I think that was a difference in the second half,” said Phillips.

But he is concerned about the ability of the TT defence to deal with stronger opposition, especially within the CONCACAF region, especially with the FIFA World Cup qualifiers due to resume in June.

“We’re still not out of the woods in the defence,” he said. “The defending, we’re a bit square.

“I’m sure that (coach Francisco) Maturana knows that’s one of the areas that we have to put a lot of work on,” he added. “We definitely have to keep working at it.”

Marlon Charles, coach of the national women’s Under-17 team, has lauded Maturana and his technical staff for their emphasis on young blood.

“When you look at what’s happening in Trinidad right now, (it) is to give the opportunity to young players,” said Charles. “And for me, this is what it’s all about.

“I am satisfied with what I’m seeing,” Charles continued. “There are a lot of things which they can improve on but the coach knows what he’s doing.” (April 30, 2008)
<Previous         
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 07:24:08 PM by tempo »

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Bermuda Game (15-June-2008).
« Reply #724 on: June 15, 2008, 07:21:59 PM »
I guess we are setting to high of  a standard for this team, when in reality they are in the same category as Barbados, who geh about 8 today from USA. Why are we fooling ourselves and gehing high blood pressure? We know Jack and them not playing the right players etc…but we still faithful because of love for thee game. I’m no longer going to be naïve to the fact that the coach is not coaching properly nor speaking the correct language to our average players to perform to their highest level of play. We football sad right now and if that is the team we trying to reach WC with then…boo fuh them.  Thee licks now start for we. Some Major changes is needed!   >:(
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Arazi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: June 15, 2008, 07:22:04 PM »

Damn right I am a HATER.  

I HATE what Jack Warner has done and is doing to our football

I HATE what Alvin Corneal and his cabal have done and continue to do to our football.  They and Jack etc use T&T football for their own personal gains and it's disgusting!

I HATE dat men like Lincoln Phillips have SOLD OUT

I HATE that the TTFF is a sham organisation and is one that purports to represent US in the international arena in the greatest sport on the planet

I HATE that an internationally respected coach like Francisco Maturana has allowed himself to dance to the tune of pupeteer Corneal, to practice and do his bidding at every turn under the guise of being our National coach.

I LOVE T&T and T&T FOOTBALL dearly and it is precisely because of that love that I HATE all these things

And if you have a problem with it, you and everybody else who have a problem could Haul Allyuh Collective MC!!
my name is arazi and i endorse this message...

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #726 on: June 15, 2008, 07:26:47 PM »
if you hear how Corneal on 105 get on when he commentator partner say if have young players from world cup 06 that not selected, Corneal get agressive and start to say like who, like who! name the players, the other commentator say lets not get into that and leave him.
he cannot be serious..steups.

dread if u hear how that man sound confrontational to he own partner, what happen was the other commentator bring it up earlier and he stay queit, when he say it again like he get vex with the man, and start to ask the man what young players we doh have on the team, and start to get on, saying tell me a name tell me! name a name. After i hear that i realize the man doh like Birchall and dem fellahs because the other commentator was referring to dem
It have men who happy with that. Lewwe go and beat Bermuda and everything will be arite. Stueps Doh even bother to talk bout blacklist - players , which players ? Is a cool scene. Be a patriot ! Steups

Is time we get something big like this. 

Offline Michael-j

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: June 15, 2008, 07:27:03 PM »
well jamaica handlin dey bizness (on GOLTV)...Flex allyuh hav anyway of blocking leroy, reggaefan an jamaica2009 IP addresses temporarily until d 22nd or permanently thereafter?

Grow up dude. There is nothing for any of the Jamaican regulars on this forum to come here and gloat about, as nothing about that result is surprising. I am not one to rub salt in people's wounds...what I'll say is that your players have the goods to win in Bermuda.

Thanks RF...appreciate your vote of confidence in our players....I just hope they believe it too..

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: June 15, 2008, 07:31:11 PM »
change is de hardest thing in de world to accept. So there will always be people fighting against it. Ask Jesus... he had de same problems. It takes a revolution to make a solution. We shoulda been supporting somebody else oui.. De Stadium shoulda been empty. No other players should have come to de croonies rescue but there is always somebody to sell out by de back door.  I myself bought into the bullshit when ah shoulda hold meh corner and say NO to JWFF football. But I allowed people (Cornmeals, Lincoln Phillips) to convince me dat de temps who dey bring to fill de picketed jobs was good enough. I break de blasted picket line too. ah shame. Dat is what yuh does get when yuh break de picket line. Yuh does get pick pocket. St. John say he spend 900 for he and he 2 youths. Ah feel for him. we have to start to hurt jack where it hurts, in his pocket. Let dat stadium stay empty... Let de picket line breakers play in front of no home crowd. Call me a traitor too if allyuh want but we left with no choice. Now obviously we shoulda do this last month because now we into the ting and yuh cant leave yuh soldiers on de battlefield without support. But oh boy!
Yuh got to feel like the quicker de ting ends is de sooner yuh could make a stand but man go forget by now and next 3 years.

We in a f**kin ants nest and it raining outside so we cant go nowhere.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: June 15, 2008, 07:32:36 PM »
Who say 2014

jah gol, we still hadda hope against all hope fuh 2010. as vex an upset as we is now.

bless!
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: June 15, 2008, 07:37:34 PM »
Palos, I understand exactly where yuh coming from....men shooting de messenger......and yuh see dis part.....

I hear he talk some shyte de other night on de TV bout it eh make no sense to bring home 4 foreign based when yuh only using 2, he trying to justify why men like Birchall and dem get left out....

Today I hear he actually defending the 3-5-2 system we employ, saying nothing was wrong wid it!!.... :o  when every body in de whole flecking stadium could see the formation was f*^%%&ng we up.....well yes, ah think ah beginning to understand whey Touches was coming from wid he post some weeks ago in de Black T-shirt thread....wave some money in men faces and dey have no morals, no balls, no courage....

Palos preach on brother, preach on....

Oh and yes, I hope we rest 6 on Bermuda next week too.....BUT any body could tell mih how we would get pass de next setta teams??....and ah mean peeps who actually saw the game, cuz ah feel listening on de radio giving all yuh false hopes....yuh have to see de shyte to believe it

"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: June 15, 2008, 07:44:25 PM »
Some Major changes is needed!   >:(

:idea: :idea: :idea:
Mr Fuentes, I ask you to defect now and leave the Jackula harem and be a progressive whistle-blower. This may sound ludicrous but I am serious. Fuhget the the cars, the glamour, free luxury and all that right now.
Amnesty can be arranged for you, with bodyguards and such. Please think about it for the sake of T&T football which I know you love. You could become the biggest hero.

You can do it before the ship completely sinks. Please help us.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 08:17:29 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: June 15, 2008, 07:44:38 PM »
Palos, I understand exactly where yuh coming from....men shooting de messenger......and yuh see dis part.....

I hear he talk some shyte de other night on de TV bout it eh make no sense to bring home 4 foreign based when yuh only using 2, he trying to justify why men like Birchall and dem get left out....

Today I hear he actually defending the 3-5-2 system we employ, saying nothing was wrong wid it!!.... :o  when every body in de whole flecking stadium could see the formation was f*^%%&ng we up.....well yes, ah think ah beginning to understand whey Touches was coming from wid he post some weeks ago in de Black T-shirt thread....wave some money in men faces and dey have no morals, no balls, no courage....

Oh and yes, I hope we rest 6 on Bermuda next week too.....BUT any body could tell mih how we would get pass de next setta teams??....and ah mean peeps who actually saw the game, cuz ah feel listening on de radio giving all yuh false hopes....yuh have to see de shyte to believe it

this id like to kno...we aint go jes lose..we go be humiliated!!...i cannot imagine men like cyd gray and sancho and andrews shittin on themselves like that...nor birchall not pitbulling the midfield or samuel not causin it on d left flank...hmmm

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: June 15, 2008, 07:46:47 PM »
and wat bout patterson guerra sealey jamil james etceterra etceterra....matthewrana feel is ah flickin CXC SBA...STOP WIT DIS DAMN EXPERIMENTIN!!!!

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #734 on: June 15, 2008, 07:47:58 PM »

Today I hear he actually defending the 3-5-2 system we employ, saying nothing was wrong wid it!!.... :o  when every body in de whole flecking stadium could see the formation was f*^%%&ng we up.....well yes, ah think ah beginning to understand whey Touches was coming from wid he post some weeks ago in de Black T-shirt thread....wave some money in men faces and dey have no morals, no balls, no courage....

this id like to kno...we aint go jes lose..we go be humiliated!!...i cannot imagine men like cyd gray and sancho and andrews shittin on themselves like that...nor birchall not pitbulling the midfield or samuel not causin it on d left flank...hmmm
1 through pass and a slightly above average speed forward and goal after goal after goal.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #735 on: June 15, 2008, 07:49:13 PM »
About Maturana as a respected coach... I am Colombia right now and when I tell people that he is the coach of T&T, most people smile politely and say "good luck..." He is not as highly thought of as we might think.
For what it's worth...

And again we get somebody rubbing shit in out mouths and telling us its butter.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: June 15, 2008, 07:49:46 PM »
Waaa, waaa, waaa, cry, cry, cry....our guys just have to do better, allyuh call allyuh self warriors supporters, an wit the 1st battle, is bawl....geezan before the 1st whistle blow, we lorse , we cyah raise we level of support, like our players have to raise they level of game, to make ah change we want in the football admin..buh we ready to fire, chastise, and act real surprise, things not happening how we want it to happen.....no amt ah cry an talk, an pull down or point finger go change nuthen, only action...so ppl vex we boys couldn't raise dey game an keep it up dey all d time, and as supporters we here real good at chat, (doh some does try- flag bearers etc)..bess we juss let we boys chat too and doh bother dem.....warrior nation ? really ?

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: June 15, 2008, 07:54:59 PM »

i cud put my head on a block and say d jaclkisted players, even tho most of dem ent get much playin time lately, cuda do much better tonight dan dis team we have dey rite now. class is class an experience is experience. dis current team lackin both qualities rite now.

bless!! 
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: June 15, 2008, 08:00:04 PM »
For what it's worth...

And again we get somebody rubbing shit in out mouths and telling us its butter.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: June 15, 2008, 08:03:38 PM »
i away what d final score and are we out already or we get to go to their home and hopefully rescue this thing?

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: June 15, 2008, 08:03:57 PM »

Damn right I am a HATER. 

I HATE what Jack Warner has done and is doing to our football

I HATE what Alvin Corneal and his cabal have done and continue to do to our football.  They and Jack etc use T&T football for their own personal gains and it's disgusting!

I HATE that the TTFF is a sham organisation and is one that purports to represent US in the international arena in the greatest sport on the planet

I HATE that an internationally respected coach like Francisco Maturana has allowed himself to dance to the tune of pupeteer Corneal, to practice and do his bidding at every turn under the guise of being our National coach.

I LOVE T&T and T&T FOOTBALL dearly and it is precisely because of that love that I HATE all these things

And if you have a problem with it, you and everybody else who have a problem could Haul Allyuh Collective MC!!

Breds, I agree with everything but the Lincoln Phillips part. How has he sold out? He was demoted. Wim and Anton mess him up. When Maturana get the job, did LP join the staff or raise his profile? No. Since Wim and Anton took over the show after Germany, LP has had no big work or assignments. So how has he sold out? If he "sold out" where is the reward? I'm not even sure if he has a contract. He had one interview in April after the Grenada match and said he was concerned about the defense. That's been the extent of his involvement with the senior team. The Corneals and Groden have pushed him out and JW has sanctioned the treatment yet some of you want lump him in with that same bunch. Only in T&T can the victim get blamed for the crime.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 08:31:56 PM by palos »

Offline THETRUFF

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: June 15, 2008, 08:05:35 PM »
Waaa, waaa, waaa, cry, cry, cry....our guys just have to do better, allyuh call allyuh self warriors supporters, an wit the 1st battle, is bawl....geezan before the 1st whistle blow, we lorse , we cyah raise we level of support, like our players have to raise they level of game, to make ah change we want in the football admin..buh we ready to fire, chastise, and act real surprise, things not happening how we want it to happen.....no amt ah cry an talk, an pull down or point finger go change nuthen, only action...so ppl vex we boys couldn't raise dey game an keep it up dey all d time, and as supporters we here real good at chat, (doh some does try- flag bearers etc)..bess we juss let we boys chat too and doh bother dem.....warrior nation ? really ?

NO DISRESPECT....THIS IS BERMUDA WE PLAYING AGAINST....THERES NOTHING ELSE TO TALK ABOUT..THIS RESULT JUST SHOWS WE ARE AT THE LEVEL OF BARBADOS AND BAHAMAS....THIS RESULT IS ABSOLUTELY POOR.......TO SAY ANYTHING ELSE IS JUST TRIVIALIZING THE MOMENT.....THIS IS  NOT HAITI OR PANAMA OR EL SALVADOR...COUNTRIES WITH SOME KIND OF FOOTBALL PEDIGREE....THIS IS A TERRITORY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD...LET BERMUDA PLAY AGAINST USA OR EVEN JAMAICA AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN.....CMON PPL...THE ONLY WAY TO SHOW SUPPORT AND LOVE FOR THE TEAM IS TO CHASTISE THE PLAYERS AND COACHES WHEN THEY F UP......AND FING UP IS LIKE THE NORM FOR THIS TEAM OF PRESENT....

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: June 15, 2008, 08:08:15 PM »
wait nah

allyuh doh realise we side does take 20 min tuh realise dey playing ah game
and we doh hustle nobody cus dat is thing fuh small man tuh do and fight up
d mentality of the people in thiscountry is shown on the field

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: June 15, 2008, 08:11:08 PM »
Those fellas on power 102 were right on with their comments.
(I was first listening on the other sation with Lincoln before switching.)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 08:29:14 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: June 15, 2008, 08:14:58 PM »
I cah believe that man done give up on de warriors already. We facing elimination and instead of supporting the team till the end man posting this go Bermuda shit. Out of respect for the warriors the Mod's should delete this thread .

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: June 15, 2008, 08:22:55 PM »
I cah believe that man done give up on de warriors already. We facing elimination and instead of supporting the team till the end man posting this go Bermuda shit. Out of respect for the warriors the Mod's should delete this thread .

Nah fawk dat.. .This is still supporting them.. That is how trinis does perform, hadda get embarrased..

And they really shitty right now.. they doing level shit, and they need to know.. All ah we hope they ress a 7 - 0 on dem bermudans next week. But lawrd..

Why de supporter hadda be teated so.. We supporting dem, and they fawking up right through.. is like they doh care about we support. Stupes...  :beermug:
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: June 15, 2008, 08:24:37 PM »

Delet it?....why cuz de truth hurts??....steups...is not a matter of being unsupportive, is a matter of not burying we head in de sand and pretending everything A OK.....it is not..........
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: June 15, 2008, 08:28:17 PM »

boy what yuh want we to say..."Brave job Warriors"?

"Next time fuh sure Warriors"?

is warm shit they do and one must call it as it is...and is because we love T&T football we saying this

I 4king sick with this result dred...meh heart hurting

with this foolishness in we football and the kinda performances we giving, each day I does wonder if I really made fuh this Soca Warrior ting

so call me ah waggonist

when the WCQ done, I go be de waggonist with the strong heart and steady nerves, thank you

« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 08:32:59 PM by Grande »

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: June 15, 2008, 08:30:06 PM »

Delet it?....why cuz de truth hurts??....steups...is not a matter of being unsupportive, is a matter of not burying we head in de sand and pretending everything A OK.....it is not..........

So the solution is to support de other team right?

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: June 15, 2008, 08:31:25 PM »
allya see how de JamTarts rebounded after that Nutmeg grenada give dem?

Lets push for the Warriors to bounce back better than that

Go Warriors....Beat Bermuda........................BAD BAD
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

1]; } ?>