March 28, 2024, 07:12:59 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Bermuda Game (15-June-2008).  (Read 112877 times)

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
Re: Somebody please call Soca 91.1
« Reply #900 on: June 16, 2008, 04:08:26 PM »
Fellas,

Yuh gotta understand Jackula's TRANSPARENT but intentionally manipulative behaviour and read de play before he makes his chess moves on a supposedly gullible, sometimes unsophisticated public.

1. Like a child, he is acting out with a "no-game-fuh-yuh" stance as he pouts his mout' trying to send de message that punishment will be served to all the deperate fans like Small Mag, TI and crew who NEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so bad to see Stern and Hardest etc play or else "wha' we go do Uncle Jack" . "Oh gor' Uncle ....PLEASE doh do we dat nah..." "we BEGGING!!!! Sah..."  "How SW.net and Warrior Nation go survive?" "Fuentes , please help we nah...."  I guess we are to become so jealous that he givin' we ting to a nex' GRATEFUL!!! "corntree"

2. Tactics represent pressure on Hunt for him to realize dat his foe, Jackula, has options. Yes INTERNATIONAL OPTIONS dread, that make "allyuh morda count".. "who wa meh (yes PAPA dOC-Jackula) money", irrelevant. And guess wa, "ah go make even MOE MONEY". Heh Heh....  ;D  >:(

3. Also, SW.net, as a potential pressure group, with a subset of people whose priority is lime, sweat, entertainment and other supposedly one dimensional hedonistic quests (as he understands it), will be de first to cry and will instantly call Hunt a name that rhymes with his ownself, no doubt putting pressure on de Minister to humble to giving Jackula free service for de stadium. Classic manipulator. Remember Jackula does not think SW.net can have fun and be serious with a mission at the same time.

4. Jackula is acutely aware of the potential loss of hearts and minds that he could be allowing to happen in this propaganda war, that was his to exploit. Sunday's loss was a dangerous loss to him as he came out looking like an ass doing it HIS way, with HIS coach, with HIS coat-tail-holding-Alcon-conspiring-CORMEALS, HIS blacklist, HIS anthem, HIS stadium, HIS poor crowd, HIS shit-ass impotent flag and HIS loss of money. Critical to his maintainance on the grip of the supposedly coonoomoonoo-ish public is the need to protect the image of himself as the ultimate Dole Chadee-like godfaddah dishing out favours (OUT OF HIS POCKET!!!!!....doh fuhget..eh... HIS POCKET!!!!) to the supposedly ignorant ghetto massses.

5. Fellas, for Jackulito, is all collapsing in front of he eyes as he was acutely aware of Sancho, Jack, "white-boy" Birch, Andrews, Glen, Cyd, Wolfe and de rest, who incidentally had to pay to get een, like vagrants eating de horkitie-labelled garbage in his Stadium, and have to fight up wit' all kinda waggonists and badjohn to geh a li'l squeeze een to see li'l boys like Cupid, Smith and dem who doh deserve to even tie dey fleckin' shoe-lace. Note Sancho and dem were not there to intentionally humiliate him but they, like Patriot, are PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and they will be there breakfoot or not, at their OWN expense, to support WE team.  >:(

Forumites, get a grip and smell de coffee. Respond with pre-emptive strikes, target the media, and plan and support constructive ideas. Try to reflect poise, detemination and readyness to fight to de bitter end till he falls on his sword. Internationalize this thing like a Katrina disaster till others outside are emotionally moved to join for action as we may not have de balls to take this on for long, sorry to say..... but I hope not. Have faith in your principles as others jeer you just like this comment will attract jeers and cuss from de usual kakaholes.

It explains his desperate rush to the radio and TV first to put the FIRST spin. Anyway, much more can be said.....
Doh frighten.... Iz all expected .... and actually reflects that he is hurting .... and is desperate.
FPATT, lets roll.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 05:24:02 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: One for the Boys
« Reply #901 on: June 16, 2008, 04:38:41 PM »
Fellas as least nobody ent get injured.  Stern still getting open.  Is better he throw away now than later.  And we still have a chance.  Sometimes humble pie with a tall glass of reality, with a dash of bitters is just what the Father ordered.  :)  Palos i could help you move if you want.   ;D   What's the house market like in Bermuda.  You might have to rent though, because after Sunday you might be heading back.  :)
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline d-hawkeye

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: June 16, 2008, 05:01:05 PM »
Jack feel people dotish... and nobody (save fuh dat Blacklist question) eh really asking him no pressing questions.  He is de 'Special Advisor' to the TTFF.  What dat mean exactly?  How come he always speaking for the TTFF...how come we never hear from the TTFF President?  How come it is he Jack Warner (as he claims) who always paying fuh everything on the part of the TTFF?  Is he the de facto leader of the TTFF?

why should the government fund the TTFF/football in Trinidad...since he says that is their responsibility...when in other parts of the world each local federation (with funds from FIFA among other sources) do that on their own.  How can the government be expected to pour money into a private business entity...and have no say on how it's spent, or no account for where the money goes?

This is where I fault Hunt for not explaining these things to the public...of not putting Jack on he back leg.

The issue of Jack Warner paying TTFF expenses is a long standing topic, however there is a similar situation in Russia with Abramovich paying Gus Hiddink's salary.

http://www.straitstimes.com/Free/Story/STIStory_241439.html

"But, it would be prudent to remember that it is Abramovich who pays Hiddink's salary as Russia's coach."

I am not making a case for Jack, however, we need to realise that the usual ($100) cost of football has not and cannot fund the operations of the TTFF for the various national teams or programs.

We can argue that no clear programs exist but the fact remains that no funding is available via ticket prices or sponsorship. 

I can attest to paying US$100 to see Jamaica vs Bulgaria at the OFFICE back in 2000 (the exchange rate was 40-1) and the Stadium was sold out. 

We need to find a solution but we also need to look with an objective stance

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: June 16, 2008, 05:04:16 PM »
being a soca warrior fan hadda de be de worst ting for yuh health.
Jack have no shame in showing how bad mind he is....yet still won't touch why we playing total shit!
Back in Trini...

Offline trinsolutions

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
WHY DE GAME WASN'T SHOWN ON GOLTV?
« Reply #904 on: June 16, 2008, 05:29:12 PM »
Why de game wasn't shown on GolTV just like de jam vs bah. is it because of money issue. i thought tnt is econmically stable then jam and bah. is this true or false. or de country doesn't like to invest in sports period.

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: GO BERMUDA!!!
« Reply #905 on: June 16, 2008, 05:53:20 PM »
Allyuh still ent realize that Jack doh give ah damn about allyuh Trinis, de team, de government, nobody but de other FIFA henchmen who continue to full up his pockets? Somebody please tell me what negative it have for Jack if we really shit on weself again next week in Bermuda? Jack in charge of we region, controlling all de votes, all de big powers courting him, we lorse he doh have to put out no more money, he make all de warriors and dey die hard fans suffer without dey football and REMEMBER NEVER to challenge Jack again. Doh feel Jack miserable like de rest of we with dat result at all. Dat wicked soucouyant :-[ :-[
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline trinsolutions

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
why de game wasn't SHOWN ON GOLTV?
« Reply #906 on: June 16, 2008, 05:53:33 PM »
can anyone tell me why de game wasn't SHOWN ON GOLTV?

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: June 16, 2008, 05:55:11 PM »
Jack feel people dotish... and nobody (save fuh dat Blacklist question) eh really asking him no pressing questions.  He is de 'Special Advisor' to the TTFF.  What dat mean exactly?  How come he always speaking for the TTFF...how come we never hear from the TTFF President?  How come it is he Jack Warner (as he claims) who always paying fuh everything on the part of the TTFF?  Is he the de facto leader of the TTFF?

why should the government fund the TTFF/football in Trinidad...since he says that is their responsibility...when in other parts of the world each local federation (with funds from FIFA among other sources) do that on their own.  How can the government be expected to pour money into a private business entity...and have no say on how it's spent, or no account for where the money goes?

This is where I fault Hunt for not explaining these things to the public...of not putting Jack on he back leg.

tank yuh tank yuh bake an shark...i tort it was only me who was strugglin to undastan da one..

Offline Padams

• Sr. Warrior
  • Great are the Warriors///We shall Prevail!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
Re: why de game wasn't SHOWN ON GOLTV?
« Reply #908 on: June 16, 2008, 06:03:15 PM »
Cuz dey eh wha waste dey time showing shit games dat nobody except Trini and Bermudans wanna see... which company in dey right mind will pay to advertise their products for a game like dat...
Iz not Pre-Marital Sex, if yuh have no intention 2 geh Married..........

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #909 on: June 16, 2008, 06:50:28 PM »

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: One for the Boys
« Reply #910 on: June 16, 2008, 07:01:15 PM »
Hmm we betta win by at least two clear goals next weekend cause if not, then alot of funeral prayers will be going on for T&T football fans around the world..

I know this team can go to Bermuda and do the job..but we need more experience in the team for the second round of the tournament..and if (I hope we do) we do select the experience players then dem need to train with the squad way ahead of the next match cause most of dem has not been playing football lately..and even after we win (yes I said win) next weekend I will be surprise if maturana/corneal keep dem job...any country who serious bout dem football would have enough of the nonsense by now..

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: June 16, 2008, 07:33:18 PM »
Jack feel people dotish... and nobody (save fuh dat Blacklist question) eh really asking him no pressing questions.  He is de 'Special Advisor' to the TTFF.  What dat mean exactly?  How come he always speaking for the TTFF...how come we never hear from the TTFF President?  How come it is he Jack Warner (as he claims) who always paying fuh everything on the part of the TTFF?  Is he the de facto leader of the TTFF?

why should the government fund the TTFF/football in Trinidad...since he says that is their responsibility...when in other parts of the world each local federation (with funds from FIFA among other sources) do that on their own.  How can the government be expected to pour money into a private business entity...and have no say on how it's spent, or no account for where the money goes?

The issue of Jack Warner paying TTFF expenses is a long standing topic, however there is a similar situation in Russia with Abramovich paying Gus Hiddink's salary.

http://www.straitstimes.com/Free/Story/STIStory_241439.html

"But, it would be prudent to remember that it is Abramovich who pays Hiddink's salary as Russia's coach."

I am not making a case for Jack, however, we need to realise that the usual ($100) cost of football has not and cannot fund the operations of the TTFF for the various national teams or programs.

We can argue that no clear programs exist but the fact remains that no funding is available via ticket prices or sponsorship. 

I can attest to paying US$100 to see Jamaica vs Bulgaria at the OFFICE back in 2000 (the exchange rate was 40-1) and the Stadium was sold out. 

We need to find a solution but we also need to look with an objective stance

I fail to grasp your point.

Offline madness1969

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
why de game wasn't aired on GolTV?
« Reply #912 on: June 16, 2008, 10:58:35 PM »
allyuh, why de game wasn't aired on GolTV? de jam and bah was!

Offline R45

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: why de game wasn't aired on GolTV?
« Reply #913 on: June 16, 2008, 11:04:52 PM »
You're asking people here that can't answer you. Host nation usually holds the TV rights to their matches (unless otherwise agreed) so it's up to who the TTFF sells the rights to, if anybody.

Offline madness1969

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: June 16, 2008, 11:14:18 PM »
we need to find way to wrap around ad's in de game

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #915 on: June 16, 2008, 11:16:18 PM »
You're asking people here that can't answer you. Host nation usually holds the TV rights to their matches (unless otherwise agreed) so it's up to who the TTFF sells the rights to, if anybody.

In this case (World Cup Qualifiers) it's held by the CFU. Jack explained it again in his rambling press conference today. The overall take gets apportioned to the federations based on how many qualifiers they end up playing.
Jamaica (Boxhill) wanted out of this arrangement so they could sell direct - JW wouldn't have it
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 11:18:32 PM by E-man »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: June 16, 2008, 11:17:23 PM »
B thankful 4 small mercies
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: June 17, 2008, 02:16:52 AM »
allyuh, why de game wasn't aired on GolTV? de jam and bah was!

Perhaps if the crowd support was better at international football games in your country, you would get to see your team play on TV.
No way GOL TV would risk airing a game on television if they have reason to believe that the stadium might end up with 1000 spectators. There were roughly 20,000 fans at the national stdium for the Bahamas. It makes for good tv. For now, Ja is the nationa of choice from teh Caribbean for live international games.

Offline Winnipeg Fury

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: June 17, 2008, 07:59:39 AM »

`GO BERMUDA``

For once Palos and I are in full agreement  ! :devil:

Congrats to Bermuda on a terrific upset.  A classy performance from this tiny island.  I have always loved Bermuda since they gave Canada a terrific game about 15 years ago at Swangard.  T&T should still advance however, as should CR and other heavyweightes.

As I said last week, the more upsets the better for Canada.  I can say that in full confidance, as the Heat will be destroyed on June 20.

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: June 17, 2008, 09:02:22 AM »

`GO BERMUDA``

For once Palos and I are in full agreement  ! :devil:

Congrats to Bermuda on a terrific upset.  A classy performance from this tiny island.  I have always loved Bermuda since they gave Canada a terrific game about 15 years ago at Swangard.  T&T should still advance however, as should CR and other heavyweightes.

As I said last week, the more upsets the better for Canada.  I can say that in full confidance, as the Heat will be destroyed on June 20.

I really think u're on the wrong board
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline R45

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Obeah Football
« Reply #920 on: June 17, 2008, 09:32:00 AM »
You making yourself a pappy show Anton
You making yourself a bloody clown
Up and down the country looking for Players
And your tactics smell so strong
Man you only wasting time
Young players develop in time
And you can't trap me
With youthful fancy
Anton oh, you making football plans
Carrying everybody name to the FIFA man
All you do can't get through
It still ain't working for you

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Obeah Football
« Reply #921 on: June 17, 2008, 10:13:19 AM »
aah boy ah go take ah go take ah chip in de road fuh de lyrics in da one

doh forget to sen sparrow he royalty cheque  ;)

...be ah hell of ah ting to hear de crowd singin dat en masse at ah home game......oh, but wait all home game done  :P
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Obeah Football
« Reply #922 on: June 17, 2008, 12:29:11 PM »
Boi yuh could win Kaiso Monarch with dat chune  right now

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Bermuda Game (15-June-2008).
« Reply #923 on: June 17, 2008, 05:35:01 PM »
Now hear on CNC 3.....for the return leg...the following changes have been made...

Kevon Carter in for Hayden Tinto and Michael Edwards in for Ancil Farrier
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: June 17, 2008, 05:40:33 PM »
RF, 20 K ... yuh serious? Dem couldna be counting in the decimal system ... ah mean nuff ppl was there but I cyah see how that reach 20K ... ah mean it wasn't like it was RAM all round de field ...

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: June 17, 2008, 07:27:01 PM »
RF, 20 K ... yuh serious? Dem couldna be counting in the decimal system ... ah mean nuff ppl was there but I cyah see how that reach 20K ... ah mean it wasn't like it was RAM all round de field ...
You're right. The 35,000 seat Office was not ram and since JFF and FIFA does the ticket count for World Cup qualifiers FIFA has a count of 32,000 at The Office for the Jamaica vs Bahamas qualifier. ;D
jjbrown

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
So R All 60,000 Bermudians Showing Up 4 D Game Sunday
« Reply #926 on: June 17, 2008, 09:08:17 PM »
should b d biggest game in dere football history.........and fellas did say jus show up at d staium dey sure it go have plenty tickets available  :rotfl:

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
Re: So R All 60,000 Bermudians Showing Up 4 D Game Sunday
« Reply #927 on: June 17, 2008, 09:09:49 PM »
2000 grandstand seats, 3000 uncovered is the normal configuration - don't know if they have anything special planned a la wooden planks at MLS

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: June 17, 2008, 10:19:51 PM »
stadium could only hold 5,000 15,000 plus show up...conditions render stadium unfit..match called FIFA rules TnT win 3-0....

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: June 17, 2008, 10:30:00 PM »
So we reach where we hoping d ground eh good and we get a 3-0 victory
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>