March 28, 2024, 10:47:39 AM

Author Topic: Are Warners days numbered ?  (Read 18691 times)

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Are Warners days numbered ?
« on: June 18, 2008, 03:26:29 AM »
Theres so much information and conjecture on these pages sometimes, it can be difficult to see a clear picture of whats happening. Part of the reason for this is Warners superb handling of the media.

Everytime over the last month that Jack has taken a serious hit, he has distracted everyone with strategies, fantasies, lies and sheer childishness.

I just wanted to clarify the situation in a seperate thread so I can see if I'm seeing this all correctly.

ARBITRATION[/u]

1) TTFF chose arbitration in London rather than court in T&T. (They didn't suggest CAS because they knew the players wouldn't go there, so to achieve their aim of keeping it out of T&T court they went for London)
2) TTFF sent no witnesses to defend their case.
3) The players lawyer had to pay £6,000 of TTFFs fees.
4) TTFF have yet to provide the arbitrator with acceptable accounts.
5) The arbitrators decision is binding and enforceable in te T&T court.
6) The players were (apparently) awarded 50% of gross income.
7) As TTFF have admitted certain incomes, the players should be able to claim 50% as an interim payment.
8] This means that ay any time, TTFF could be ordered to pay at least US$1million within 14 days by T&T court, or face bankruptcy.

Gary Hunt[/u]

1) Like him or loathe him, Hunt is standing up to Warner.
2) Hunt will support football, but he won't be Jacks bitch. Show your accounts to receie more funding. A perfectly correct way for government to do business.
3) Stadium hiring fees have remained the same for 20 years. Tell me what you can buy today that is less than double the price of 20 years ago. Previous ministers should be critisised for this, not Hunt.
4) Everybody says the stadiums need upgrading. It makes sense to take proceeds from matches to do this, rather than T&T supporters paying twice - once through taxes, then again through ticket prices.
5) If TTFF make so much from ticket sales, where did the money go? And why did they still need handouts?
6) There is no financial reason to play home matches abroad. It is purely POLITICAL pointmaking by Warner. This has nothing to do with football. Warner is waging a war or his party.
7) Warners constituents should write to complain about Warner and make it clear they will not vote for him next time.
8] Supporters of Warners party should speak out in the press because Warner could lose them the next election with his games.
9) Unfortunately FIFA are too wimpish to critisise Warner. But he's clearly mixing politics with football.

National Squad[/u]

1) We will never know if Maturana is any good. There is too much interference from Warner.
2) The reason T&T lost on sunday was due to morale and self belief. They have the talent, but that final edge is missing.
3) TTFF are totally incapable of putting on a national team match. I have never seen such a poor build up. Waving a Trinidad handkerchief? No music for the anthem? No fireworks or stage show? Wrong kit? Very amateur, and a sign of the contempt for T&T supporters.

I am shocked and amazed that ANYBODY on this site can still defend Warner. It is true he has done much, but he could have done so much more. He acts like he's the country's top statesman, but he's behaving like a little boy.
The days those accounts come out, he will be finished. He has no TTFF money to play with now and the repercussions are showing. He won't give the blacklisted players a chance. He won't make sensible financial decisions, but would rather make political points.

He's being attacked from all sides. The players and the courts. The supporters. The government.

Its all about those accounts. And do we really believe that a top multinational company like KPMG take 2 years to add up a few million dollars? They handle companies with turnover in the billions. The only reason there is a delay is that TTFF haven't supplied all of the information. Because if they do, the arbitrator will see those figures. And Gary Hunt will have a solid reason not to give out any more money.

Perhaps the T&T Tax people should be putting pressure on TTFF?

Interesting days ahead, people.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 03:35:04 AM by Flex »

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
Re: Are Warners days numbered ?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 03:52:31 AM »
First off you are assuming things in T&T are done the sme way they are done in Britain, or any other remotely normal country.

Secondly, Warner's constituents can't stand him, but in Trinidad tribal voting is the norm. So indians will vote for the "indian party" regardless of who the actual person is, a la Warner going up for Chaguanas.

The mere fact that this man can spend ALOT of his and TTFF's money fighting political battles on behalf of a party that clearly a) represents only ONE aspect of the T&T diaspora and b) don't care about their own people far less the country so long as they "do away with" the PNM and get their hands on the treasury, speaks volumes to Warner's character.

And it is now clear, Warner doesn't care about T&T football. He has made more money than most people can even think of, he is set for life. In his mind he doesn't need T&T football, cause as long as he is head of CONCACAF his position, and big roller lifestyle, is assured in FIFA.

All the best to him. All I know is Karma is a bitch. And as the old people say, what doh miss yuh eh pass yuh yet. He better pray he lives to receive his karma and not have his comeupence passed on to his children.
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 04:00:42 AM »
KSM, Thank you VERY MUCH for this thread.
Seap Bladder IS WARNER'S BITCH.......FIFA is protecting their own asses as Warner would bust their Files.

Warner had also indicated that the T&TFF's audited accounts for 2006 and 2007, performed by international auditing firm KPMG, were still outstanding and would be presented in August and September, a situation, he claimed, Hunt was well aware of.

Then he tells the government that the KPMG audited report has been done ( I heard him tell Mr. Hunt on the radio show that the report was DONE and the Minister could get it) then says it was not done and would be complete in August/September 2008.
He HAS to KNOW someone in KPMG. guaranteed.......
KSM, can you imagine getting $173 Million and then claiming that the TTFF are Broke.

then there are those who STILL believe everything that Warner tells them and think NOTHING of Warner's plans of taking HOME games outside TnT.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 04:13:58 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 04:32:00 AM »
Nice piece Kentsoulman. All bundled and made simple for de masses to see. Warner is under attack from all sides and now is de time to bring him down.

Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 04:51:26 AM »
First off you are assuming things in T&T are done the sme way they are done in Britain, or any other remotely normal country.

Secondly, Warner's constituents can't stand him, but in Trinidad tribal voting is the norm. So indians will vote for the "indian party" regardless of who the actual person is, a la Warner going up for Chaguanas.

The mere fact that this man can spend ALOT of his and TTFF's money fighting political battles on behalf of a party that clearly a) represents only ONE aspect of the T&T diaspora and b) don't care about their own people far less the country so long as they "do away with" the PNM and get their hands on the treasury, speaks volumes to Warner's character.

And it is now clear, Warner doesn't care about T&T football. He has made more money than most people can even think of, he is set for life. In his mind he doesn't need T&T football, cause as long as he is head of CONCACAF his position, and big roller lifestyle, is assured in FIFA.

All the best to him. All I know is Karma is a bitch. And as the old people say, what doh miss yuh eh pass yuh yet. He better pray he lives to receive his karma and not have his comeupence passed on to his children.

And de PNM dont do the same shit ?? steups.... allyuh f00cking jokie we.......

Them creole does only find fault in de indians but when they f00ck up they dont take blame. My mother was de same thing. PNM to she heart even if an asshole was in power....

Election does cause nuff seperation and its because of people like allyuh....
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 04:59:28 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2008, 05:28:09 AM »
It take 4 replies to become racial sam....come one eh.
jack is de blackest thign in politics asaide from dat bam bam from pnm who get fired. Both parties gulity of the same thign bro.take it easy and lets focus on the issue a hand boss.  :beermug: :beermug:
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2008, 05:42:26 AM »
People allways coasting about indians. But de same creoles does only vote for PNM too and it had men who was just as bad ask Jack Warner and won election because they with de PNM party, so it does happen both ways, UNC and PNM. But these people come here and make it sound one way only.... when this shit happening sice de days of de biggest crooks Eric Williams, he daughter Ericia Williams and John O'Holloran...

Look Tobago people so dotish they know no other party but PNM and now Mannnig kick Rowley ass out....  but you think they will vote for another, hell no, unless he is ANR Robinson (a Tobagonian)....

If we have 40% creole and 40% indian in T&T and yet PNM still manage to win election then I am sure they got nuff indian votes too....

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2008, 05:44:21 AM »
People allways coasting about indians. But de same creoles does only vote for PNM too and it had men who was just as bad ask Jack Warner and won election because they with de PNM party, so it does happen both ways, UNC and PNM. But these people come here and make it sound one way only.... when this shit happening sice de days of de biggest crooks Eric Williams, he daughter Ericia Williams and John O'Holloran...

Look Tobago people so dotish they know no other party but PNM and now Mannnig kick Rowley ass out....  but you think they will vote for another, hell no, unless he is ANR Robinson (a Tobagonian)....

If we have 40% creole and 40% indian in T&T and yet PNM still manage to win election then I am sure they got nuff indian votes too....
ok boss man....
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2008, 05:51:45 AM »

Them creole does only find fault in de indians but when they f00ck up they dont take blame. My mother was de same thing. PNM to she heart even if an asshole was in power....

First to facking begin with, anytime I hear anybody using the term "dem creole" I immediately think of those racial tribal indians who play nice in public, but behind closed doors refer to all black people as "dem n****rs". Is that what this forum is reduced to?

Secondly, I am not, never have been and never will be a PNM. I never vote for PNM, and I surely ain't one of de "people like allyuh" who have them there. Ketch yuhself.

I can say that once you take away the Morvant/Laventille/Beetham/East Dry River/Carenage/Barataria visible support, the PNM has backers and supporters of every racial hue and tone of T&T. As a matter of fact, the power brokers and money men behind the PNM are almost all indian/syrian/chinese/white. FACT! The PNM does not campaign based on such slogans as "is we time now", "time for ah indian prime minister", "let de n****rs and dem suffer", etc. As a matter of fact, the PNM goes out of its way to woo supporters from the entire diaspora.

Now, contrast that with the tribal nonsense I see in the UNC. Where with the excemption of a few window dressing "creoles", as you call them, the whole party, supporters, brokers, money men, candidates, are all of one race, with one agenda, and most of them spewing vile hatred towards anything black.

I am sorry, but I cannot be a part of that. As a mixed child of a mixed family I could never support a party that is looking to bring down my family or separate me from them because we happen to look lil different.

Now, back to football. It is no coincidence that Warner has thrown his lot in with the opposition. The hatred he feels for the PNM, especially for not bestowing on him the diplomatic passport he assumes is his right. But question, why yuh pardner Panday didn't give yuh one at any time during the SIX facking years he was Prime Minister? I can do nothing but shake my head oui.

You think Warner really cares about politics? You think opposition to the PNM is the only reason he's putting so much money and time into the UNC-A? Get real! As we all know, that man does give with one hand and raff with the other. He is hedging his bets to get the UNC-A back into power, so that HE can benefit thereafter. He doesn't want any ministerial posts, he just wants to be first in line to collect when contracts dishing out, when grants giving out, when big oil money passing. Lord help us.

gives Love.

[

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2008, 05:56:06 AM »
My answer ...not yet ! until the regional countries get together and vote out Warner he has too much power.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2008, 06:05:35 AM »

First to facking begin with, anytime I hear anybody using the term "dem creole" I immediately think of those racial tribal indians who play nice in public, but behind closed doors refer to all black people as "dem n****rs". Is that what this forum is reduced to?

Secondly, I am not, never have been and never will be a PNM. I never vote for PNM, and I surely ain't one of de "people like allyuh" who have them there. Ketch yuhself.

I can say that once you take away the Morvant/Laventille/Beetham/East Dry River/Carenage/Barataria visible support, the PNM has backers and supporters of every racial hue and tone of T&T. As a matter of fact, the power brokers and money men behind the PNM are almost all indian/syrian/chinese/white. FACT! The PNM does not campaign based on such slogans as "is we time now", "time for ah indian prime minister", "let de n****rs and dem suffer", etc. As a matter of fact, the PNM goes out of its way to woo supporters from the entire diaspora.

Now, contrast that with the tribal nonsense I see in the UNC. Where with the excemption of a few window dressing "creoles", as you call them, the whole party, supporters, brokers, money men, candidates, are all of one race, with one agenda, and most of them spewing vile hatred towards anything black.

I am sorry, but I cannot be a part of that. As a mixed child of a mixed family I could never support a party that is looking to bring down my family or separate me from them because we happen to look lil different.

Now, back to football. It is no coincidence that Warner has thrown his lot in with the opposition. The hatred he feels for the PNM, especially for not bestowing on him the diplomatic passport he assumes is his right. But question, why yuh pardner Panday didn't give yuh one at any time during the SIX facking years he was Prime Minister? I can do nothing but shake my head oui.

You think Warner really cares about politics? You think opposition to the PNM is the only reason he's putting so much money and time into the UNC-A? Get real! As we all know, that man does give with one hand and raff with the other. He is hedging his bets to get the UNC-A back into power, so that HE can benefit thereafter. He doesn't want any ministerial posts, he just wants to be first in line to collect when contracts dishing out, when grants giving out, when big oil money passing. Lord help us.

I dont hide behind no one, I talk my mind in your face if I have too if is one thing I fraid no man. I find everyone should be one but in life that does never happen you get rascist from every race. Because I hear nuff afro-Trinis call indian collies and vise versa.... we have to be de bigger man/woman....

I am like you (mix), my mother is red creole and my father is indian. If de word creole offend you, my apology. Afro-Trini might be better then ?

But de PNM party is just as bad as de UNC, none better at this time. And I will not vote for any... Panday is an asshole and I will never vote for him.... but he did more for our football than Manning.... because he and Jack was buddies.... but they are all corrupted, and yes, PNM have to get equal blame.... and not only blame Panday.... and indians...
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 06:12:50 AM by Sam »

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2008, 06:28:20 AM »
Good post there RTG
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2008, 06:29:08 AM »
Good post there Sam...

Anywhere you go someone always pointing their fingures at other races, and refuse to take blame. Its always somebody else like the other party was perfect......

You can call me creole anytime Sam   :rotfl: ..., but yes, Afro Trini sounds better and Indo Trini sounds good too.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 06:32:48 AM by Sando »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2008, 06:48:00 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AGqr82NJTo

Warner at TTFF Awards Part _2.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2008, 06:48:36 AM »
All ah we is creole because we eh born in d Mother Country. RTG u doin theology u preach dey  
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Marlon

• Sr. Warrior
  • Who the cap fit, let them wear it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2008, 06:56:46 AM »
All ah we is creole because we eh born in d Mother Country. RTG u doin theology u preach dey  

Sam spoil yuh thread

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2008, 07:02:04 AM »
Sam doh study study she jed ,everytime she open she mouth Indian have to come out of it ,take care one day ah indian doh come in it .

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2008, 07:07:17 AM »
Sam doh study study she jed ,everytime she open she mouth Indian have to come out of it ,take care one day ah indian doh come in it .

I sincerely hope you not referring to me there yuh kow. I have mentioned "indian" once before, regarding the idiots wearing england kits to a T&T home match. That is all.

Look, allyuh give me ah facking chance dis hour eh!

gives Love.

[

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2008, 07:12:45 AM »

I sincerely hope you not referring to me there yuh kow. I have mentioned "indian" once before, regarding the idiots wearing england kits to a T&T home match. That is all.

Find take ah chance ,have pint and watch some euros .

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2008, 07:26:08 AM »

Find take ah chance ,have pint and watch some euros .

Word to the wise , never give advice during ah dougla fight.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2008, 08:06:25 AM »
you'll mashup de man thread with allyuh stupidness ! Like if trini politics ever help we...Take it to de general site.

Offline R45

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2008, 08:13:52 AM »
Warner's days are numbered, but they're gonna outsource the Special Advisor position to Simpaul's Travel Agency... no conflict of interest.

The only day Warner leaving is if he gets kicked out of FIFA. He and Sepp Blatter does play with each other stones so that not happening. I figure if any of them try to take down warner, he gonna bring them down with him.

Until he dead or retire, I feel the former will come before the latter. And no I not wishing death on the man (though honestly, if he does pass, I would not shed a single tear whatsoever), but he seems more likely to suck the blood out of T&T's football as long as he lives.

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2008, 08:17:36 AM »

you RIGHT. a while back she come here with some chupid talk bout Indian and how she mother say some fackery bout Indian and culture etc. I eh have time to dig it up.. but we done see she for who she is long time now. Juss look at the name she does post with "red" who the f**k care if she blue or green.

ah bet in england, you're a black person in everyone's eye and not no f**king red woman!

buh den, your mammy told you different, right!
"How many times do I have to flush before you go away?"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2008, 08:27:16 AM »
All yuh doh no went 2 stop d nonesense steups
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2008, 08:36:55 AM »

But I saw many Afro Trinis wearing South Africa shirt vs WI before at de Oval !!! I saw that in real life.... I even saw Kerron Clement running for USA over T&T, so whats the big deal, but that dont give me de right to blast all Afro Trinis because I know there is good and bad in every race.... shit happens....

To me you sounding like a bloody racist or you have some dam complex. Half of my friends are Indo-Trinis and today they treat me better than some of my very own..

Dont let your parents dictate your life, judge everyone fairly, there is good and bad in every race.

If she only knew Flex was an indian she mighta never come back on his site....  :rotfl:
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 08:45:36 AM by Sando »

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2008, 08:42:28 AM »
"Sam doh study study she jed ,everytime she open she mouth Indian have to come out of it ,take care one day ah indian doh come in it ."

"you RIGHT. a while back she come here with some chupid talk bout Indian and how she mother say some fackery bout Indian and culture etc. I eh have time to dig it up.. but we done see she for who she is long time now. Juss look at the name she does post with "red" who the f**k care if she blue or green.

ah bet in england, you're a black person in everyone's eye and not no f**king red woman!

buh den, your mammy told you different, right!"

no need for that shit
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2008, 08:51:14 AM »

Sam spoil yuh thread

Like yuh looking for piece ah that red ass boy.....  :devil:

Me eh care what allyuh think, I feel people wrong to come hear and talk about Indo/Afro Trinis in de first place. Make your argument about de thief Jack or Manning or Panday is but leave race out of it.... beucase all ah we is Trinis and should be one and not let some bad past experience run your life. De generation changed and we have many more inter-racial dating than before..... we have to set some examples.....

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2008, 08:56:37 AM »
"Sam doh study study she jed ,everytime she open she mouth Indian have to come out of it ,take care one day ah indian doh come in it ."

"you RIGHT. a while back she come here with some chupid talk bout Indian and how she mother say some fackery bout Indian and culture etc. I eh have time to dig it up.. but we done see she for who she is long time now. Juss look at the name she does post with "red" who the f**k care if she blue or green.

no need for that shit

what shit ,we always hinting to she it not cool and she always coming back ,cause she ein t give ah fack ,daiz your pally talk to she then .u white she might listen hehe

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2008, 08:57:41 AM »

no need for that shit

i don't recall you jumping een, when she posted her tata while back. let me guess,, you does fete wid she right.

here's one from my mammy.

doh sweat odda people fever.
"How many times do I have to flush before you go away?"

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2008, 09:04:22 AM »
I am impressed by such in-depth following and knowledge on Jackula from our Gills fan.

Nobody here is defending Warner. He has been exposed numerous times but how do you kill a rat?
Hart for president

1]; } ?>