March 28, 2024, 03:33:22 AM

Author Topic: Are Warners days numbered ?  (Read 18682 times)

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Are Warners days numbered ?
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2008, 09:05:47 AM »
And de PNM dont do the same shit ?? steups.... allyuh f00cking jokie we.......

Them creole does only find fault in de indians but when they f00ck up they dont take blame. My mother was de same thing. PNM to she heart even if an asshole was in power....

Wow your true nature coming out  ...expected much better from you...

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2008, 09:09:55 AM »
All ah we is creole because we eh born in d Mother Country. RTG u doin theology u preach dey  

Sam spoil yuh thread

Like yuh looking for piece ah that red ass boy.....  :devil:

Me eh care what allyuh think, I feel people wrong to come hear and talk about Indo/Afro Trinis in de first place. Make your argument about de thief Jack or Manning or Panday is but leave race out of it.... beucase all ah we is Trinis and should be one and not let some bad past experience run your life. De generation changed and we have many more inter-racial dating than before..... we have to set some examples.....
but dat is like de pot callin de kettle black. I personally take offense to de creole statement as well. I thought creole was a dialect not an ethnic race of people. I was able to say that and not say a word about people of Indian descent so let meh hear yuh argument. Just like Jack Warner, it is so much easier to distract what is at hand with some foolishness. Bout some blasted race bullshit... To hell with all, who mind still so small, Iman not impressed atall especially when we was talking about ball.  So for all who have a racist axe to grind or even a political one... Take allyuh shit to de general board because the last time I checked the name of this thread was... Are Warners day Numbered.....  Allyuh answer dat yet....  Then stop wasting we blasted time. Please!
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2008, 09:10:53 AM »
Are Warner's days numbered ???

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2008, 09:12:28 AM »
Are Warner's days numbered ???
No........................jack at the height of his powers ,he still have to be president of FIFA still 
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 09:15:08 AM by Quagmire »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2008, 09:14:32 AM »
For we students of history creole referred 2 d whites born in d colonies as compared 2 d Metroploitan whites thus we is creole because none ah we eh born in d Mother Country.

As 4 d title of d post d answer is no because he have 2 sons waitin 2 take ovah d reins is a dynasty
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2008, 09:17:30 AM »
just no need to talk about coming in her mouth .............leh me hear yuh honestly tink that was justified ?

and by the way Warner's days not numbered till Sebb gone and Jack is trying to keep the dynasty going with his sons and that is the scary part !
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 09:20:05 AM by superoli »
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2008, 09:20:10 AM »
yes  :rotfl: you away from trini to long ohwa ,and she self eint complain.,women doh find that as gross as men jed  :rotfl:

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2008, 09:22:53 AM »
just no need to talk about coming in her mouth .............leh me hear yuh honestly tink that was justified ?

fully agree!

"How many times do I have to flush before you go away?"

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2008, 09:25:37 AM »
For we students of history creole referred 2 d whites born in d colonies as compared 2 d Metroploitan whites thus we is creole because none ah we eh born in d Mother Country.

As 4 d title of d post d answer is no because he have 2 sons waitin 2 take ovah d reins is a dynasty

To the students of history i say that the word creole is just as retarded a word as black, white, red or green. And another thing... what is a Indian?  and a afro trini?  All dem ting is branding that we held up for so long. Let that shit go. Afro trini... dat is a crock. I dont have no Afro.. I have locks... where do I fit in?

People is people and there are good hearted / natured people and bad minded people. Consider where yuh fit in in that scope and we could talk.

No diss to the students of History weary but who gave them de right to clasify me? de know me, is dem mother grow me?
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2008, 09:26:22 AM »
coolo breezo if yuh tink to jump from discussion about race politics to breaking in someone mouth is the way to do it. It have nothing to do with being away from Trinidad it have to do with having respect and I didnt see the need to go there. But if that floats your boat good for you.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2008, 09:32:42 AM »
Brudder I agree wit u is just 2 show dat peeps does use words and eh have a clue where it come from an commentator on tv6 election nite refered 2 trinis who c consider black creoles of course I made it by duty 2 call d producer 2 tell her stop talkin she nonesense.

People is people it have some dotish people, real dotish people and extremely dotish people
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2008, 09:35:52 AM »
Not right at this moment.  His downfall will probably only come if someone from inside FIFA finally blow de whistle on this bunch ah rats  ala Enron style.....in de meantime we could just do we thing in we small part ah de world and hope de message gets out somehow, someway...*sigh*
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2008, 09:55:45 AM »
did u call me coolie ?

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2008, 09:57:34 AM »
ha ha  no I said coolo breezo

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2008, 10:23:01 AM »
 :rotfl:

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2008, 10:39:10 AM »
yes  :rotfl: you away from trini to long ohwa ,and she self eint complain.,women doh find that as gross as men jed  :rotfl:

For your information, I do take offense. It reminds me that not everybody on this board have a certain level of upbringing.

And to the next fool, talking about my mother. Hasn't it yet crossed your mind that my mother is the "indian" who is in pole position to talk about what RACIAL TRIBAL indians are like. I specifically categorized who I was talking about, and not just caste everybody in the same boat, as to say all indian people in T&T do what I was talking about.

KSM asked why Warner's constituents don't protest against him. I tried to explain the complex nature of T&T politics, so he could understand why Warner is where he is politically. SAM bring up de PNM/UNC talk, along with the terms "dem creole" and "people like allyuh". I went out of my way to address SAM, stating my offense at both terms, and my reasons why. I went even further, to SAM, to explain why I would not compare the PNM to the UNC, a la UNC supporters and de tribal nonsense.

Where de fack, in all dat, you come to the conclusion that I am racist? If I am racist, I have to hate my grandfather, grandmother, mother, sister, half meh aunties and uncles, more than half meh cousins, meh best friend in high school, meh present best friend, meh god daughter, meh boyfriend, his mother, his grandparents ......... ah could go on and on.

For you to conclude from anything I say that I am racist you are being, at best, deliberately obtuse if not downright malicious.
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2008, 10:55:02 AM »
nah the "dem creole" get meh, my sweet TnT!
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2008, 11:04:29 AM »
Heh,heh..Trinis.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2008, 11:07:42 AM »
"reds" you bring your mother into it many moons ago. The truth slicing deep eh! use some flavine and take 2 panadol. BTW, you sounding desperate to justify the tata you've posted here before on indians. reminds me of white people who say "my best fren is black".

good luck, I'm a fool, but my eyes eh clouded. even through the yampee I see you have issues with Indian.

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2008, 11:13:38 AM »
"reds" you bring your mother into it many moons ago. The truth slicing deep eh! use some flavine and take 2 panadol. BTW, you sounding desperate to justify the tata you've posted here before on indians. reminds me of white people who say "my best fren is black".

good luck, I'm a fool, but my eyes eh clouded. even through the yampee I see you have issues with Indian.

Yuh damn right. I have issues with racial tribal nonsense. And that from anybody. You never hear me let rip at white racism yet!

I can only talk about what I see and experience. If you trying to tell me that I have spoken any untruths regarding the racial situation in T&T, you obviously grew up in a vaccum on the islands, and didn't mix with everyone. I dunno. You can believe what you like. You are obviously keeping me in mind for talking about something my mother told me (eh? you for real?). I don't know you, or want to. You obviously don't know me, or care to. But anybody who knows me knows I am nothing like you are making me out to be, and would laugh at your conclusions.

BTW, I would be interested to know the ages of some forumites, and when they left T&T.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 11:19:20 AM by redtrinigirl »

gives Love.

[

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2008, 11:26:14 AM »

Yuh damn right. I have issues with racial tribal nonsense. And that from anybody. You never hear me let rip at white racism yet!

I can only talk about what I see and experience. If you trying to tell me that I have spoken any untruths regarding the racial situation in T&T, you obviously grew up in a vaccum on the islands, and didn't mix with everyone. I dunno. You can believe what you like. You are obviously keeping me in mind for talking about something my mother told me (eh? you for real?). I don't know you, or want to. You obviously don't know me, or care to. But anybody who knows me knows I am nothing like you are making me out to be, and would laugh at your conclusions.

BTW, I would be interested to know the ages of some forumites, and when they left T&T.

kinda the same issues that people have with red ppl who think they white not black ?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2008, 11:29:22 AM »

Post some ah de "tata" so everybody could see and judge nuh...I curious too.

Otherwise it just sounding like you have axe tuh grind and couldn't care one way or another about the thread... yuh was just dey lying in ambush....or 'set like ah snake' as de ole people say.

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2008, 11:34:50 AM »

racial tribal nonsense.

in TnT? England? or by Jack Warner house?

I done forget you mentioned you nennen is indian!

flaunt the red when you visit TnT, is the ONLY place you'll get some attention for that.

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2008, 11:41:56 AM »

racial tribal nonsense.

in TnT? England? or by Jack Warner house?

I done forget you mentioned you nennen is indian!

flaunt the red when you visit TnT, is the ONLY place you'll get some attention for that.

Ok, we getting to the heart of the matter. You have a problem because I use the term "red" in my moniker? You keep going on and on about red and red. When have I ever mentioned my complexion? When have I ever "flaunted" my alleged "redness" on this site? Is dat you have de real problem with? De redness? Why de fack you care? What de fack is your problem?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 11:44:06 AM by redtrinigirl »

gives Love.

[

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2008, 11:47:01 AM »

Ok, we getting to the heart of the matter. You have a problem because I use the term "red" in my moniker? You keep going on and on about red and red. When have I ever mentioned my complexion? When have I ever "flaunted" my alleged "redness" on this site? Is dat you have de real problem with? De redness? Why de fack you care? What de fack is your problem?

your misguided dislike for indians. tine is my enemy, so I done. keep hating.

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2008, 11:49:27 AM »

your misguided dislike for indians. tine is my enemy, so I done. keep hating.

As I said, deliberately obtuse.

gives Love.

[

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2008, 11:55:46 AM »

The english fellah dat start dis thread muss be shakin he head and wonderin which door in de asylum is de Exit.

... and all is time I tort creole was ah kinda food  8)
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline scarface

• Hero Warrior
  • ultra del vicchia signora
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2008, 12:25:48 PM »

The english fellah dat start dis thread muss be shakin he head and wonderin which door in de asylum is de Exit.

:rotfl:

Offline R45

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 18, 2008, 12:30:07 PM »

Well seeing is believing, now he knows why Jack Warner and anything else that corrupt in this country have no sweat from d trini public.

Reality stinks.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 18, 2008, 12:34:03 PM »
Well u learn someting bout what creole is. Red doh study it yuh dem u is a redtrinigyul and d handle is what make u Trini

1]; } ?>