March 28, 2024, 05:20:51 AM

Author Topic: Are Warners days numbered ?  (Read 18684 times)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Are Warners days numbered ?
« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2008, 01:05:37 PM »
Red I see where you coming from. I did not want to get into the talk because KSM thread just got shredded.

I coach a U-18 girls team and on the team I have two girls of Mexican origin. I believe one of them was born here (States) or came when she was really young (Maria)  ;D. The other one has only been here about 8 months (Christina). NOw Maria who has been here the longest can hardly speak english, home schooled and do not interact with the players. During water break she will go to her mom if her mom is leaving she will be in a funk, none of the girls on the team can touch, her stuff like that.

Now Christina who came recently speak english very well, interact with the rest of the team really well, show iniative and is accepting of everyone. When I ask Christina to translate my instructions to Maria, Christina would tell me no. When I ask why? Chritina would tell me Maria has been in the states long enough to learn proper english. Christina feels that Maria's behavior make Mexicans look stupid that they are ignorant and fulfill the stereotypes which are attached to Mexicans.
When I talk to Christina mom about it, her mom belief was, if you come to the USA to llive then you must accept and even adopt some of the cultural aspect of the American society. She say it is even more important that the younger ones learn the customs and culture so that they may take advantage of all the opportunities that are available.

This is why when I full out forms I do not put balck or afro-indo trinidadian or any of that crap. I pput other and write in Trinidadian. Let them figure it out.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2008, 01:07:22 PM »
Are Warners days numbered  ???

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2008, 01:12:09 PM »
Well u learn someting bout what creole is. Red doh study it yuh dem u is a redtrinigyul and d handle is what make u Trini
so yah telling she ok to say what she want about indians  ??? now she say have indian in she ,so is ok to wash she mouth . Like fish say when dougla fighting say out . But u see men take offense when Sam  say creole.....which is a seasoning I believe Dutty ......and he eint even say nothing bad ,like what she always doing.Personally I think she related to Kendall Jagdeosingh  :rotfl:
Shark that ole post Mal Jeux referring to   is particularly nasty .,and nothing good can come of it .
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 01:17:04 PM by Quagmire »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2008, 01:18:26 PM »
Is ok 2 cuss 1 another bout dey mudder and ting I eh c nobody complain when I get cuss up 4 indicatin that certain coach was not given a fair shake all kind a nasty ting was say bout me nobody eh complain but because reds make some comment bout Indian based on her experience ww3 has been declared.

Too much ah hypocrites on dis site. It have nuff sites where u cyah even b obscene if dey ever say dat here d number go drop bout 2 10
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2008, 01:22:59 PM »
Is ok 2 cuss 1 another bout dey mudder and ting I eh c nobody complain when I get cuss up 4 indicatin that certain coach was not given a fair shake all kind a nasty ting was say bout me nobody eh complain but because reds make some comment bout Indian based on her experience ww3 has been declared.

Too much ah hypocrites on dis site. It have nuff sites where u cyah even b obscene if dey ever say dat here d number go drop bout 2 10
Bullshit weary ,she is the only one who is consistantly talk race on the board ..nobody else ,but u tell she something and she take offense ,but everybody else have to  and to humble .

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 18, 2008, 01:25:02 PM »

you blind?  everybody did complain and the thread get delete!

up to now we cyah interview Marvin oliver.

Are Warners days numbered ???

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 18, 2008, 01:26:55 PM »
On 1 thread bout Oliver but it is a recurred theme that is what I am referring 2
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 18, 2008, 01:33:21 PM »
my advice would be not to tangle with Bakes and TT,cause helping u would be a long battle ask omar lol ,and I had enough battles with them .

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 18, 2008, 01:34:21 PM »

Bullshit weary ,she is the only one who is consistantly talk race on the board ..nobody else ,but u tell she something and she take offense ,but everybody else have to  and to humble .
that is not true. personally i eh really care but it soudn liek some ah allyuh had this ot sya ah while and jus start one she.
hoenstly i argree wiht she..all races in trini have that. and if u deny that it is so wiht indian trinis yuh fooling yuh self. same it is with syrians chinnes etc. it still have not enthocentricity but maybe tribalism still.
i dont have an issue wiht being called creole. its just what some people have grown using i dont think it is necesarrily discrimnatory.
 same way ou claim that she have somehting agasint indians i think some ha allyuh to bloody skin to close to allyuh skin.
same way laventille and arima will vote pnm same way chag penal will vote unc...
so the fact that jack warner is a member of unc and she draw ah reference should cause all this.
allyuh jus to fukin stupid when allyuh ready.
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 18, 2008, 01:36:00 PM »

that is not true. personally i eh really care but it soudn liek some ah allyuh had this ot sya ah while and jus start one she.
hoenstly i argree wiht she..all races in trini have that. and if u deny that it is so wiht indian trinis yuh fooling yuh self. same it is with syrians chinnes etc. it still have not enthocentricity but maybe tribalism still.
i dont have an issue wiht being called creole. its just what some people have grown using i dont think it is necesarrily discrimnatory.
 same way ou claim that she have somehting agasint indians i think some ha allyuh to bloody skin to close to allyuh skin.
same way laventille and arima will vote pnm same way chag penal will vote unc...
so the fact that jack warner is a member of unc and she draw ah reference should cause all this.
allyuh jus to f**kin stupid when allyuh ready.

u is  always say the same thing ,u is insult eveybody equally lol .

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 18, 2008, 01:37:14 PM »
my advice would be not to tangle with Bakes and TT,cause helping u would be a long battle ask omar lol ,and I had enough battles with them .

2 of them soft, allyuh does get intimidated too easy when yuh see big word hiding bullshit talk.

what happen? allyuh never see a thesaurus before?

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 18, 2008, 01:38:46 PM »

allyuh jus to f**kin stupid when allyuh ready.

u is  always say the same thing ,u is insult eveybody equally lol .
buh is true,....assholesness and stupidity transgresses race
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 18, 2008, 01:39:50 PM »

2 of them soft, allyuh does get intimidated too easy when yuh see big word hiding bullshit talk.

what happen? allyuh never see a thesaurus before?
like i said ,i did it already we have no beef .

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 18, 2008, 01:53:37 PM »
Brudder is d hypocrosy me cyah take dey could cuss me from now till d bus hell right open my bills being paid, d car eh shuttin down and I can sleep when d nite come so being cyber cuss by 2 high class fools eh changin what impt 2 me let dem continue everybody done c true dem thanks 2 a resurrected post.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 18, 2008, 02:00:53 PM »
Hey let's each delete our post to this thread that has all this mess in it but yet keep KSM thread. We don't want this thread getting deleted. So plz can the members who post what they post not in direct relation to KSM question plz delete it. Thank you.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 18, 2008, 02:01:36 PM »
Red I see where you coming from. I did not want to get into the talk because KSM thread just got shredded.

I coach a U-18 girls team and on the team I have two girls of Mexican origin. I believe one of them was born here (States) or came when she was really young (Maria)  ;D. The other one has only been here about 8 months (Christina). NOw Maria who has been here the longest can hardly speak english, home schooled and do not interact with the players. During water break she will go to her mom if her mom is leaving she will be in a funk, none of the girls on the team can touch, her stuff like that.

Now Christina who came recently speak english very well, interact with the rest of the team really well, show iniative and is accepting of everyone. When I ask Christina to translate my instructions to Maria, Christina would tell me no. When I ask why? Chritina would tell me Maria has been in the states long enough to learn proper english. Christina feels that Maria's behavior make Mexicans look stupid that they are ignorant and fulfill the stereotypes which are attached to Mexicans.
When I talk to Christina mom about it, her mom belief was, if you come to the USA to llive then you must accept and even adopt some of the cultural aspect of the American society. She say it is even more important that the younger ones learn the customs and culture so that they may take advantage of all the opportunities that are available.

This is why when I full out forms I do not put balck or afro-indo trinidadian or any of that crap. I pput other and write in Trinidadian. Let them figure it out.
So what u saying RTG doh like indian cause they stupid and is insult Trinidadians ?

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 18, 2008, 02:34:23 PM »

So what u saying RTG doh like indian cause they stupid and is insult Trinidadians ?

NO brother that's not what I saying at all. How u get that from what I write?

What I was TRYING to say was;

RTG tried to explain why Warner constituents may still vote for him. It's because many of the voters in his constituents hold on to traditional beliefs in doing things. Despite the obvious facts of Warner underhand dealings they will stay true to a party (not Warner particularly) who make up is of a certain Ethnicity.  This is so with the other party also.

I really can't see how you read anything else in there? Anyway, as I said this mess needs to be deleted from this thread.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 18, 2008, 03:19:54 PM »
oh gawd oi  .............I go dead here
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 18, 2008, 03:28:45 PM »
OH GARDDOOO  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

de thread get hijack lojack carjack hangjack.... everything oui
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 18, 2008, 03:31:55 PM »
Are Warner's days numbered?

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 18, 2008, 03:44:43 PM »
Are Warner's days numbered?

who is warner?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 18, 2008, 05:03:28 PM »
Sam doh study study she jed ,everytime she open she mouth Indian have to come out of it ,take care one day ah indian doh come in it .

you RIGHT. a while back she come here with some chupid talk bout Indian and how she mother say some fackery bout Indian and culture etc. I eh have time to dig it up.. but we done see she for who she is long time now. Juss look at the name she does post with "red" who the f**k care if she blue or green.

ah bet in england, you're a black person in everyone's eye and not no f**king red woman!

buh den, your mammy told you different, right!

Down my way, RTG would be described as a redskin by my black caribbean friends, but it wouldn't be an insult.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 18, 2008, 05:06:59 PM »
 :rotfl:
Somehow some of the posts in this thread reminds me of the time Dave Chappelle was the black white supremist.  :rotfl:
http://www.govideocodes.com/v-13048-the-black-white-supremacist.php

:rotfl:

"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 18, 2008, 05:42:46 PM »
Wow!

I was looking forward to logging onto the site tonite to get some informative posts.

When I saw the number of views and replies, I really thought I'd hit a nerve and would find a constructive debate on the pros and cons of Jack Warner.

But instead I see that, as usual (it appears to me) the Warner distraction trick has been implemented.

I can't profess to understand how a truly multi racial nation can carry forward such disgusting racial prejudice as I have seen on this post.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves, both the posters and those who haven't shut them up.

And yes, I now expect you now to tell this white Englishman to fack off.

I always thought that we were bad enough. I lived through the National Front marches and the skinhead fights at Specials gigs and saw bananas thrown at John Barnes. But you know what? That was mainly caused by politicians using race as a reason to recruit ignorant unemployed thugs.

But, pretty much, we're done with those days. And please, lets not go back to the white slavemaster jibes. Yes it was unforgivable, yes, we should not forget, but you know what? I wasn't there 200 years ago, so I'm not taking the blame.

I have had several black girlfriends (some of them redskins) and proudly walked down my predominantly white streets with them. Yet I am racist. I know I am. If you met me, you would say I look like a Frenchman, or a Dutchman or a German. Lets face it, most Englishmen have French, Dutch or German blood. But I would be insulted. Much like a Jamaican wouldn't like being called a Trini. I don't particularly dislike Europeans but I don't want to be confused with them. I want my own currency and my own laws.

But you guys, of African and Asian descent have built your country together. Side by side. How the hell can you lot be racist towards each other. Isn't Warner in the Asian party? Isn't Hunt in the PNM?

I'm disapointed in this post, but I can see why Warner gets away with so much. You guys are too busy with your grudges and the chips on your shoulders and your petty hatreds.

I look at you all and I see that, to quote a famous author, "There is more that unites you, than divides you".

So stop fighting each other and unite for the love of your national team.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 18, 2008, 05:56:10 PM »
yah totally kill the tread .like ah giant wet blanket.ok back to the depressing week ahead with the NT.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 18, 2008, 05:59:50 PM »
Theres so much information and conjecture on these pages sometimes, it can be difficult to see a clear picture of whats happening. Part of the reason for this is Warners superb handling of the media.

Everytime over the last month that Jack has taken a serious hit, he has distracted everyone with strategies, fantasies, lies and sheer childishness.

I just wanted to clarify the situation in a seperate thread so I can see if I'm seeing this all correctly.

ARBITRATION[/u]

1) TTFF chose arbitration in London rather than court in T&T. (They didn't suggest CAS because they knew the players wouldn't go there, so to achieve their aim of keeping it out of T&T court they went for London)
2) TTFF sent no witnesses to defend their case.
3) The players lawyer had to pay £6,000 of TTFFs fees.
4) TTFF have yet to provide the arbitrator with acceptable accounts.
5) The arbitrators decision is binding and enforceable in te T&T court.
6) The players were (apparently) awarded 50% of gross income.
7) As TTFF have admitted certain incomes, the players should be able to claim 50% as an interim payment.
8] This means that ay any time, TTFF could be ordered to pay at least US$1million within 14 days by T&T court, or face bankruptcy.

Gary Hunt[/u]

1) Like him or loathe him, Hunt is standing up to Warner.
2) Hunt will support football, but he won't be Jacks bitch. Show your accounts to receie more funding. A perfectly correct way for government to do business.
3) Stadium hiring fees have remained the same for 20 years. Tell me what you can buy today that is less than double the price of 20 years ago. Previous ministers should be critisised for this, not Hunt.
4) Everybody says the stadiums need upgrading. It makes sense to take proceeds from matches to do this, rather than T&T supporters paying twice - once through taxes, then again through ticket prices.
5) If TTFF make so much from ticket sales, where did the money go? And why did they still need handouts?
6) There is no financial reason to play home matches abroad. It is purely POLITICAL pointmaking by Warner. This has nothing to do with football. Warner is waging a war or his party.
7) Warners constituents should write to complain about Warner and make it clear they will not vote for him next time.
8] Supporters of Warners party should speak out in the press because Warner could lose them the next election with his games.
9) Unfortunately FIFA are too wimpish to critisise Warner. But he's clearly mixing politics with football.

National Squad[/u]

1) We will never know if Maturana is any good. There is too much interference from Warner.
2) The reason T&T lost on sunday was due to morale and self belief. They have the talent, but that final edge is missing.
3) TTFF are totally incapable of putting on a national team match. I have never seen such a poor build up. Waving a Trinidad handkerchief? No music for the anthem? No fireworks or stage show? Wrong kit? Very amateur, and a sign of the contempt for T&T supporters.

I am shocked and amazed that ANYBODY on this site can still defend Warner. It is true he has done much, but he could have done so much more. He acts like he's the country's top statesman, but he's behaving like a little boy.
The days those accounts come out, he will be finished. He has no TTFF money to play with now and the repercussions are showing. He won't give the blacklisted players a chance. He won't make sensible financial decisions, but would rather make political points.

He's being attacked from all sides. The players and the courts. The supporters. The government.

Its all about those accounts. And do we really believe that a top multinational company like KPMG take 2 years to add up a few million dollars? They handle companies with turnover in the billions. The only reason there is a delay is that TTFF haven't supplied all of the information. Because if they do, the arbitrator will see those figures. And Gary Hunt will have a solid reason not to give out any more money.

Perhaps the T&T Tax people should be putting pressure on TTFF?

Interesting days ahead, people.

Fabulous thread KSM.  :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

I had planned to respond earlier as a high priority thread but I got distracted.
Yes Jackulito's days are numbered and it is evident that he is getting very desperate as hinted by the extremely astonishing degeneration into manipulative but very transparent talk that he is engaging in. It amazes me how much he feels NO SHAME with the amount of shite he does talk.

I wish the late Tim Russert of Meet The Press (Funeral today) could have gotten a chance to interview Jackula and cams and Rodent) and corner him with some straight questions that would be spin-proof and bullshit-response proof, preceded by well researched impossible-to-refute quotes and documents laid out right in front of his dishonest face ...... on LIVE TV!.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 06:07:47 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 18, 2008, 06:09:33 PM »
http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/index.php?module=see&lang=uk&code=5ac4161d649a8b2e16831f749a31027b

this here nearly make meh cry after i see the first 10 seconds of the clip..

i in work and spend 2 mins rubbing all meh face and forrid fuss i eh wanna buss out laughing..

on of these days allyuh go make ah man pop ah vessel yes..   :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 18, 2008, 06:15:27 PM »
Wow!

I was looking forward to logging onto the site tonite to get some informative posts.

When I saw the number of views and replies, I really thought I'd hit a nerve and would find a constructive debate on the pros and cons of Jack Warner.

But instead I see that, as usual (it appears to me) the Warner distraction trick has been implemented.

I can't profess to understand how a truly multi racial nation can carry forward such disgusting racial prejudice as I have seen on this post.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves, both the posters and those who haven't shut them up.

And yes, I now expect you now to tell this white Englishman to fack off.

I always thought that we were bad enough. I lived through the National Front marches and the skinhead fights at Specials gigs and saw bananas thrown at John Barnes. But you know what? That was mainly caused by politicians using race as a reason to recruit ignorant unemployed thugs.

But, pretty much, we're done with those days. And please, lets not go back to the white slavemaster jibes. Yes it was unforgivable, yes, we should not forget, but you know what? I wasn't there 200 years ago, so I'm not taking the blame.

I have had several black girlfriends (some of them redskins) and proudly walked down my predominantly white streets with them. Yet I am racist. I know I am. If you met me, you would say I look like a Frenchman, or a Dutchman or a German. Lets face it, most Englishmen have French, Dutch or German blood. But I would be insulted. Much like a Jamaican wouldn't like being called a Trini. I don't particularly dislike Europeans but I don't want to be confused with them. I want my own currency and my own laws.

But you guys, of African and Asian descent have built your country together. Side by side. How the hell can you lot be racist towards each other. Isn't Warner in the Asian party? Isn't Hunt in the PNM?

I'm disapointed in this post, but I can see why Warner gets away with so much. You guys are too busy with your grudges and the chips on your shoulders and your petty hatreds.

I look at you all and I see that, to quote a famous author, "There is more that unites you, than divides you".

So stop fighting each other and unite for the love of your national team.

look here ...

Superoli made an attempt to re-focus the discussion as per your original post.

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=36898.0
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

1]; } ?>