March 28, 2024, 05:27:56 PM

Author Topic: Are Warners days numbered ?  (Read 18694 times)

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Are Warners days numbered ?
« Reply #90 on: June 18, 2008, 06:36:39 PM »
Glad mmost of my generation dont have dat nig*er, or C*olie hate or dislike that most of the older generations have..we all see ourselves as Trinis b4 anythings else..My creole/indian/dougla pardna is my bredda cause ah de simple fact we both have de trini blood runnin thriough we veins...but most of de older generations doh see it like dat..that's why some want their kids only to marry or have children with their own race (forgetting we are all trinbagonians)..some of dem try fuh years to instill dat type of segragation mentality on us but it nuh work cause most of us go to school together, jump in de carnival together, eat roti and pelau together and when we live foreign it became even more evident that we know more bout each other than another person (with de same race) who come from a different country ..All dis might be off topic but if you read into it yuh know this is the basis why some forumites have a particular opinion of another race.....Aye and I dont believe Warner days are numbers ..sad to say...
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 06:40:55 PM by Sando prince »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 18, 2008, 07:44:44 PM »
Wow!

I was looking forward to logging onto the site tonite to get some informative posts.

When I saw the number of views and replies, I really thought I'd hit a nerve and would find a constructive debate on the pros and cons of Jack Warner.

But instead I see that, as usual (it appears to me) the Warner distraction trick has been implemented.

I can't profess to understand how a truly multi racial nation can carry forward such disgusting racial prejudice as I have seen on this post.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves, both the posters and those who haven't shut them up.

And yes, I now expect you now to tell this white Englishman to fack off.

I always thought that we were bad enough. I lived through the National Front marches and the skinhead fights at Specials gigs and saw bananas thrown at John Barnes. But you know what? That was mainly caused by politicians using race as a reason to recruit ignorant unemployed thugs.

But, pretty much, we're done with those days. And please, lets not go back to the white slavemaster jibes. Yes it was unforgivable, yes, we should not forget, but you know what? I wasn't there 200 years ago, so I'm not taking the blame.

I have had several black girlfriends (some of them redskins) and proudly walked down my predominantly white streets with them. Yet I am racist. I know I am. If you met me, you would say I look like a Frenchman, or a Dutchman or a German. Lets face it, most Englishmen have French, Dutch or German blood. But I would be insulted. Much like a Jamaican wouldn't like being called a Trini. I don't particularly dislike Europeans but I don't want to be confused with them. I want my own currency and my own laws.

But you guys, of African and Asian descent have built your country together. Side by side. How the hell can you lot be racist towards each other. Isn't Warner in the Asian party? Isn't Hunt in the PNM?

I'm disapointed in this post, but I can see why Warner gets away with so much. You guys are too busy with your grudges and the chips on your shoulders and your petty hatreds.

I look at you all and I see that, to quote a famous author, "There is more that unites you, than divides you".

So stop fighting each other and unite for the love of your national team.

There is some merit to what you post, but for the most part I find it overwhelmingly and unnecessarily preachy.  This isn't a structured debate or a town hall meeting so almost by necessity the topic will stray.  It is unfortunate that it has strayed to this extent, but I don't think you really have the privilege of being so dismissive of the issues raised here. 

It is doubly unfortunate that the issues were not separated out, maybe even into two discreet threads, because both are valid.  However, Kent you need to bear in mind that there may be a certain amount of fatigue over Warner and any attendant issues arising from his actions... so it is easy for many to just look past" yet more talk" about Jack.  Yeah...they should have taken it elsewhere, but seeing that we're on the internet and folks are free to post as they want... that's what they'll do.

That said, I understand your frustration (particularly in light of your excitement at seeing the number of replies...only to find them essentially 'empty' replies) at the hijacking of your thread, and at the fact that people seemingly don't care... but you can only do what you can.  For me personally, I appreciate your interest and contributions (especially since you have little to gain either way), but also because I too enjoy seeing Jack subjected the slow burn, and want to see him brought on the carpet to account for his actions.

Unfortunately, many are more easily distracted.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #92 on: June 18, 2008, 08:07:55 PM »
KSM I appreciate the work that you do for our football and thanks for a well-thought out thread. I sorry that it get derailed and will tell you not to take it too hard becaus eit happens. Oli re-posted the thread and I made my contribution there.

I just wanted to respond to your latest post because I feel that you might be drawing to much from what you read in this thread.

When I saw the number of views and replies, I really thought I'd hit a nerve and would find a constructive debate on the pros and cons of Jack Warner.

But instead I see that, as usual (it appears to me) the Warner distraction trick has been implemented.

I don't know what the trick is unless Jack Warner joined the UNC specifically to distract detractors with political debates.

I can't profess to understand how a truly multi racial nation can carry forward such disgusting racial prejudice as I have seen on this post.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves, both the posters and those who haven't shut them up.

It is very easy to understand as the citizens of all nations have associations to different subsets of the society. Whether along ethnic, political or monetary lines. What you have seen here is also not an indication of anything other than SOME of the people having a dispute about race.

The only shameful thing is that it degenerate to namecalling, although you will notice no racial slurs. It is more about people trying to take personal digs at each other, most of it based on pre-formed opinions.

You can't make generalisations about TnT society based on that any more than you could say that the handful of lager louts and hooligans (that still exist) is a reflection of the wider society. You especially can't generalize when the majority of threads on this board are examples of Trinbagonians of all different races getting along very well.

And yes, I now expect you now to tell this white Englishman to fack off.

I always thought that we were bad enough. I lived through the National Front marches and the skinhead fights at Specials gigs and saw bananas thrown at John Barnes. But you know what? That was mainly caused by politicians using race as a reason to recruit ignorant unemployed thugs.

But, pretty much, we're done with those days. And please, lets not go back to the white slavemaster jibes. Yes it was unforgivable, yes, we should not forget, but you know what? I wasn't there 200 years ago, so I'm not taking the blame.

I have had several black girlfriends (some of them redskins) and proudly walked down my predominantly white streets with them.  

I don't know where this is coming from.

If anybody on this site ever referred to your race as a means to refute one of your posts then I am sorry but that is not the general style on this board. If it did happen it is definitely a minority as most people would address what you say and not saddle you with the crimes of slavery, or mention your race to make a point. TBH I had no idea that you were white, and no interest either.

But you guys, of African and Asian descent have built your country together. Side by side. How the hell can you lot be racist towards each other. Isn't Warner in the Asian party? Isn't Hunt in the PNM?

I'm disapointed in this post, but I can see why Warner gets away with so much. You guys are too busy with your grudges and the chips on your shoulders and your petty hatreds.

Again, drawing too many conclusions from one thread. Last time I checked the criticism of Warner has always been by football fans of both parties, both races so petty hatreds cannot be the cause of Warner's success. Especially when you consider that he gets away with so much in Concacaf and FIFA as well. You could hardly blame that on racial divisiveness and if there were no racial issues in TnT tomorrrow it would not have an effect on Warner's success.

So stop fighting each other and unite for the love of your national team.

I agree that Trinbagonians need to unite because we have a lot of problems to solve. I'll be honest though the national football team is the least of them. I assume that your main link to TnT is through football but for people in TnT there really are much bigger problems than football and rightly so.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 18, 2008, 08:15:03 PM »
So then yuh shoulda go to de sequel and not have to come back on this thread to post. No we not going to tell yuh you fack of as in trinidad we does say f**k. And though you might not have to take de blame for 200 years ago... you sure have accepted the profit and as such you dont have the right to talk about it.

Soory to say.. So on the Sequel thread a bigger minded poster has continued your good points from the opening posts and all constructive writings about the topic should be continued there because I could not care less how many black and red girl friends you have had in your time.

See you on the next side..
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 18, 2008, 08:16:50 PM »
No matter what d problem is in TNT we doh deal wit it. We into d blame game. If we cyah unite 4 d peeps who 2 yrs ago had we at a WC we eh go unite 4 nutten.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
Two islands are better than one.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 18, 2008, 08:49:29 PM »
Are Warners days numbered  ???
Are Warners days numbered ???
Nice one Omar,
as Cornmeal would say....
dais ah very "Suttle" Hint
 ;D
Defeat against Bermuda, Major pain.
By: Alvin Corneal (Guardian Arena).

Sedley, in his most SUTTLE  :D and sometimes sarcastic manner, commented:
”Gentlemen, it seems as though we have won this match already”.

Seriously....lets stick to the Topic
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 08:54:10 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #97 on: June 18, 2008, 08:53:46 PM »
RTG I think if you read these posts again you will see how it could upset peopls. If you had said that political support is tribal UNC supporters vote for UNC and PNMites vote for PNM (regardless of race since bothe parties  have a majority of supporters form won race and minorities from others) it would have been fine. But that is not what you did and when Sam called you on it you on it just get worse.

Secondly, Warner's constituents can't stand him, but in Trinidad tribal voting is the norm. So indians will vote for the "indian party" regardless of who the actual person is, a la Warner going up for Chaguanas.

You really cannot say that Warner's constituents can't stand him. They may very well appreciate his financial contribution or the mere fact that he is a member of the party. It comes across like you saying that they tolerate him despite the fact that he is black which is accusing them of being racist.

The mere fact that this man can spend A LOT of his and TTFF's money fighting political battles on behalf of a party that clearly a) represents only ONE aspect of the T&T diaspora and b) don't care about their own people far less the country so long as they "do away with" the PNM and get their hands on the treasury, speaks volumes to Warner's character.

You could say similar things about the PNM. Would it be better if Warner was associated with the PNM? Any party he supports is going to be partisan. Warner's character is bad , we don't need to look at his political association to prove that.

First to facking begin with, anytime I hear anybody using the term "dem creole" I immediately think of those racial tribal indians who play nice in public, but behind closed doors refer to all black people as "dem n****rs". Is that what this forum is reduced to?

"racial tribal indians who play nice in public", "dem n**ggers" where all that coming from? it sounds like you take something that Sam say and run with it. Calling up them sterotypes in no different to Sam saying "people likre allyuh". It is trying to judge someboy not on what they write but on who you THINK they are.

I can say that once you take away the Morvant/Laventille/Beetham/East Dry River/Carenage/Barataria visible support, the PNM has backers and supporters of every racial hue and tone of T&T. As a matter of fact, the power brokers and money men behind the PNM are almost all indian/syrian/chinese/white. FACT! The PNM does not campaign based on such slogans as "is we time now", "time for ah indian prime minister", "let de n****rs and dem suffer", etc. As a matter of fact, the PNM goes out of its way to woo supporters from the entire diaspora.

Now, contrast that with the tribal nonsense I see in the UNC. Where with the exception of a few window dressing "creoles", as you call them, the whole party, supporters, brokers, money men, candidates, are all of one race, with one agenda, and most of them spewing vile hatred towards anything black.

You could say that but it does not make it true. PNM supporters (afrotrinbagonian and otherwise, including Indians) are just as tribal as UNC and if you look at the power brokers behind the UNC you will find more than just Indians. In fact you would find the same races spending money (I don't know all the names and faces but Kwei-Tung and Carlos John would be examples).

Compre allyuh wrong too with the personal attacks but it is obvious that yuh have an axe to grind for a while now.

All allyuh achieve today is to mash up the man thread fine fine and make hime believe that all we does do is fight over race. Carry on.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 18, 2008, 08:58:14 PM »

Compre allyuh wrong too with the personal attacks but it is obvious that yuh have an axe to grind for a while now.
Sorry is just some tough love is RTG  fault lol .

hard luck Kent for the tread superoli make it over ,and talk to your friend RTG next time cause this is a rarity and u know it .

as for the mouth it just came to me and was to good not to write .
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 11:14:59 PM by Quagmire »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 19, 2008, 12:20:42 AM »

hard luck Kent for the tread superoli make it over ,and talk to your friend RTG next time cause this is a rarity and u know it .

To be honest dred, I have no issue with anything RTG said.  As Pecan put it I find some ah allyuh does be too thin-skinned sometimes.  To be fair, despite my indian and half-indian cousins and de li'l crinkle in mih hair.. I have never one day lived life as ah Indo-Trini, I don't know what your experience is, and I can't tell you what to take offense at.  That said, RTG raised some fair points about 'indians' but she went on to qualify which "indians" she was talking about.  From a non-Indian perspective doh I see thru de generalization tuh understand she point.  In hindsight she should have been more PC and say "some Indians"... and not leave the question open, but shit man... all ah we is Trini (Kent aside, lol) and dat's how we talk.   We tend to be deliberately blunt, brash and non-PC.  It doesn't make it right... but to quote Brian McNamee..."it is what it is".

Ah mean, just under ah year ago I went ah sumting and come back and criticize de four Africans who siddung conversing among deyself behind mih while de people national anthem was playing.  I use de adjective "spearchucking" to describe dem and just cool and ah next man in dis very thread call me all kinda racist and ku klux klansman and all kinda shittery.  Yuh ever see more? lol.  Next man call me ah racist two weeks ago because ah say of de Syrian and dem "is only cousin making dozen in Westmoorings".   Shit, I went ah Ghanaian pardna ah mine wedding last Saturday and some ah de guests rankle mih spirit... good thing I ent come and post and call dem all kinda loud pointy headed negroes (as I was tempted to do).  Now self man woulda vex  :rotfl:
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 12:22:21 AM by Bake n Shark »

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 19, 2008, 03:10:55 AM »
If that is de same reds from de picture de other day, I would love to bend that and put some black  lolo on it (if she single). Ah sorry, no disrespect, but reds yuh look to good to be a racist. My peeps is real indian and they real nice to me and meh family.

Sam always using de word allyuh.... so RTG behave nah, like you eh know Sam by now. Go through de man post and them and see for yuhself before you jump on meh de gun.  :rotfl:

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 19, 2008, 03:17:16 AM »
My apologies to all on the site for any offence I may have caused. I was just frustrated that the thread degenerated into a name throwing dispute.

I'm not from T&T and I shouldn't assume or generalise and my small amount of knowledge of T&T football doesn't allow me to offer up a new soloution for all of the problems you're all facing.

I guess I was saddened, because, it appears, mistakenly, I had championed T&T as a country without need of campaigns such as "Lets Kick Racism Out of Football" and "Show Racism the Red Card". Now I'm not so sure.

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 19, 2008, 05:06:35 AM »
T&T have more love than hate trust me, we just get a few bad apples sometimes like RTG, but most of us get along. I am 100% Afro Trini and I love Indo-Trini people  just as much as I love my own, I get some bad ones in the past, but I do not let them cloud my mind as the majority are very very nice people.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 19, 2008, 06:12:29 AM »

I doh kno what all the hallaboo is about, I like red oman and Warner's days aren't numbered unless it have a bus with his number on it.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 19, 2008, 07:18:06 AM »
If that is de same reds from de picture de other day, I would love to bend that and put some black  lolo on it (if she single). Ah sorry, no disrespect, but reds yuh look to good to be a racist. My peeps is real indian and they real nice to me and meh family.

Sam always using de word allyuh.... so RTG behave nah, like you eh know Sam by now. Go through de man post and them and see for yuhself before you jump on meh de gun.  :rotfl:
She say she have ah Indian boyfriend .

To be honest dred, I have no issue with anything RTG said.  As Pecan put it I find some ah allyuh does be too thin-skinned sometimes.  To be fair, despite my indian and half-indian cousins and de li'l crinkle in mih hair.. I have never one day lived life as ah Indo-Trini, I don't know what your experience is, and I can't tell you what to take offense at.  That said, RTG raised some fair points about 'indians' but she went on to qualify which "indians" she was talking about.  From a non-Indian perspective doh I see thru de generalization tuh understand she point.  In hindsight she should have been more PC and say "some Indians"... and not leave the question open, but shit man... all ah we is Trini (Kent aside, lol) and dat's how we talk.   We tend to be deliberately blunt, brash and non-PC.  It doesn't make it right... but to quote Brian McNamee..."it is what it is".

Ah mean, just under ah year ago I went ah sumting and come back and criticize de four Africans who siddung conversing among deyself behind mih while de people national anthem was playing.  I use de adjective "spearchucking" to describe dem and just cool and ah next man in dis very thread call me all kinda racist and ku klux klansman and all kinda shittery.  Yuh ever see more? lol.  Next man call me ah racist two weeks ago because ah say of de Syrian and dem "is only cousin making dozen in Westmoorings".   Shit, I went ah Ghanaian pardna ah mine wedding last Saturday and some ah de guests rankle mih spirit... good thing I ent come and post and call dem all kinda loud pointy headed negroes (as I was tempted to do).  Now self man woulda vex  :rotfl:
Me eint have no problem with what she say either ,I had just tell Sam doh study she ,she always does it ,ah even tell she have a beer and go chill . Then men start taking me to task ,then say I want to go some where ,I never say that  :rotfl: ....link up  star child for that lol
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 07:23:45 AM by Quagmire »

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #105 on: June 19, 2008, 07:23:14 AM »

She say she have ah Indian boyfriend .

Correction, I said if I was racial I would hate my boyfriend and his parents, etc. Never said he was indian, or Indo-Trinidadian as some people prefer. He's mixed race.
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 19, 2008, 09:19:04 AM »
KSM no need 2 apologize we just like 2 cuss and carry on 4 no good reason. Not 2 mention d 1st ostrich was located in Trinidad.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 19, 2008, 10:19:53 AM »
My apologies to all on the site for any offence I may have caused. I was just frustrated that the thread degenerated into a name throwing dispute.

I'm not from T&T and I shouldn't assume or generalise and my small amount of knowledge of T&T football doesn't allow me to offer up a new soloution for all of the problems you're all facing.

I guess I was saddened, because, it appears, mistakenly, I had championed T&T as a country without need of campaigns such as "Lets Kick Racism Out of Football" and "Show Racism the Red Card". Now I'm not so sure.

Kent, no need to apologize man.  I don't think there is anything that was offensive in what you posted... and definitely, don't feel like you need to walk on eggshells around here.  Contrary to what davidephraim has said, you are free to post on whatever you want...no one here pays your internet bill, right?  The day the mods have a problem they can rescind your pass.

Sadly the racism we deal with is a vestige of our colonial era (yes, we blaming allyuh fuh dat too, lol) when the old "divide and conquer" tactics were used.  From personal experience I'd like to say that most in Trinidad don't subscribe to the divisiveness, but inevitably there will be a few who cling to the old tribalist mentality.  As we like to say "doh study it".  :beermug:

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 19, 2008, 11:17:25 AM »
http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/index.php?module=see&lang=uk&code=5ac4161d649a8b2e16831f749a31027b

I ain't laugh so in a real long time....wayyyy....lol....... :rotfl: :rotfl:

I was looking for some love slap as well...maybe i shouldn't say that, cuz that'll make me a misogynist as tings sticky on this board right now
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 19, 2008, 12:56:11 PM »
Yeah FLi u go b call a wife beater and u of all peeps know bout d battered wife syndrome defence

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 19, 2008, 01:31:57 PM »
KSM no need 2 apologize we just like 2 cuss and carry on 4 no good reason. Not 2 mention d 1st ostrich was located in Trinidad.
Nah weary any body could say anything ,about politics and race and they usually do ,we usually do it General Discussion ,where you go get yah pongs like Just Cool use to get ,and all these men on this side wouldn cringe  :rotfl:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 19, 2008, 01:38:34 PM »
General Discussion d rum shop of all rum shops

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 19, 2008, 01:49:04 PM »
We still talking about this!!!!

If that is the case, I have to conclude this BURNING ISSUE is close TO OUR HEARTS. IT seems that we really want to  come face to face with racism(real or percieve). That is fine. But sometime when alyuh cussin' one another, I am not sure  if allyuh joking or for real. Can we be a bit more civil to each other. Cool!!! Let's continue the thread!!!!

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 19, 2008, 01:55:35 PM »
who cuss  ???

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 19, 2008, 01:57:17 PM »
Well I mean the tone of the conversation.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 19, 2008, 02:01:57 PM »
We don't know how 2 b civil it must end up in a cuss out it just shows d level of maturity dey cyah disagree without being disagreeable

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 21, 2008, 10:42:08 PM »

Sorry ppl fro bringing this shit back up kent doh get upset eh but u live in a 1st world nation and have problems...But lehme just straight out this man quick sharp here ,kent listen ppl are  not always brought up perfect ,we are born so, then grow up and are thought sometimes wrong things . So as in any society ,sometimes ppl need to be checked ,all this talk you say about how u thought trini was perfect  ??? when u landing in trini a little midget doh run out saying boss tha plane tha plane u know,man nowhere is, ppl have to learn ,,so that guilt trip thing ,well we not perfect ,and even if we were somebody might be born an angel ,and we will teach him .Check we back in twenty years things might be better .
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 07:10:58 AM by Quagmire »

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 22, 2008, 01:39:47 AM »

Kent, no need to apologize man.  I don't think there is anything that was offensive in what you posted... and definitely, don't feel like you need to walk on eggshells around here.  Contrary to what davidephraim has said, you are free to post on whatever you want...no one here pays your internet bill, right?  The day the mods have a problem they can rescind your pass.

Sadly the racism we deal with is a vestige of our colonial era (yes, we blaming allyuh fuh dat too, lol) when the old "divide and conquer" tactics were used.  From personal experience I'd like to say that most in Trinidad don't subscribe to the divisiveness, but inevitably there will be a few who cling to the old tribalist mentality.  As we like to say "doh study it".  :beermug:

But Bake n Shark what I do? ;D De man start by saying that (whatever he say) and I simple tell de man dat yuh could join de bangarang but doh pretend yuh not joining de bangarang because if yuh wasnt, Omar had alread started de sequel thread that only dealt with Kent points minus de.... Bangarang...

Now tell me what so wrong with that?  Blame me... dat is why ah doh eat Shark no more only Kingfish...lololol

Is your fault...
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 22, 2008, 01:57:12 AM »

Women in Trinidad too obese.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 22, 2008, 01:10:49 PM »
If we keep dividing