April 27, 2024, 06:31:35 PM

Author Topic: Argentina vs Brazil  (Read 2686 times)

Offline Youth Baller

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Argentina vs Brazil
« on: June 18, 2008, 11:46:19 AM »
Great game tonight in World Cup Qualifying , the number 1 and 2 ranked teams. i know the game is at 8:45 tonight... anyone know if it would be on tv or any links to view the game?

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Argentina vs Brazil
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 11:47:38 AM »
if you are in north america its on PPV on bell or Dish $29.99
If you have a FTA it free  ;)

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 11:53:44 AM »
Brazil is meh team, and their style of play perfectly counteracts Argentina...but Brazil right now is one of the worst sides in South America on form, they are terrible. And is only so much pong they could hit Argentina..I kinda worried about this one. Brazil in a bad way..but still..I praying they could pull it off since is the old enemy

Offline R45

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 12:16:47 PM »
My prediction: Brazil in for serious cutarse

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 01:05:36 PM »
available online as well ...

at livesoccertv.com

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2008, 01:18:37 PM »
Ranking will have nothing to do with this scenario ... Argentina escaped with a point versus Ecuador on sheer willpower.

By Friday there is potential for real parity in the table under a few scenarios ...

flick pages here for some photos

http://ee.jornaldobrasil.com.br/reader/?ed=1340&ca=8&num=24

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2008, 01:41:08 PM »
Brazil is meh team, and their style of play perfectly counteracts Argentina...but Brazil right now is one of the worst sides in South America on form, they are terrible. And is only so much pong they could hit Argentina..I kinda worried about this one. Brazil in a bad way..but still..I praying they could pull it off since is the old enemy

Let's be honest, unless R10 magically appears in the line up they don't have much of a chance.
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2008, 03:38:03 PM »

Let's be honest, unless R10 magically appears in the line up they don't have much of a chance.

Breds..as long as Argentina players born on planet earth, there is always a chance..but I not exaggerating when I say Dunga has Brazil playing the purest grade A shite. I have never seen the full A team look this bad..although the last two times they meet France in a WC they were as bad as this. This Brazil side need help bad...Hopefully cuz is Argentina they pull up they socks and let pure bad mind drive them..Presshahhhh  ;D

Lewwe see what the real classico holds tonite.

By the way..alyuh see the top side getting ben' up by Bolivia. Boivia 2 - Paraguay 0 after 25 minutes.....half hour to go now. Qualifying out of SAmerica eh looking too straightforward this rounds
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 03:43:52 PM by Filho »

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2008, 04:53:44 PM »
Brazil was fightin the fight but they finally succumbing to the worldwide pressure. No more pretty football, just results-driven, hard defending with the hope of swift counter attacks. The quality of teams and organization is just too close to see any really attacking football with any amount of flair (unless yuh playing a side like Barbados).

Even that thrashing that the Dutch gave France, they weren't dominating the ball and setting up their goals with any special knock. They were defending against a France side that had 17 shots (ridiculous!) and killin them on the counter.

Plus pretty football isn't in Dunga's DNA. Just look at that 94 Bra side y'all like to big up
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2008, 05:23:13 PM »
D only ting is dat Brazil might raise dey game as is d arch enemy but d playin real tata
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2008, 05:23:32 PM »
Brazil 2 vs Argentina 0
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2008, 05:29:30 PM »
Dat score lookin good Palos leh we hope u correct
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2008, 06:37:10 PM »
people a lil side note. Bolivia actually win a game. They beat Paraguay 4-2. Doh mind they play the game up in the sky.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2008, 06:42:46 PM »
Expecting to watch some good football between both treams

Offline dervaig

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2008, 07:43:46 PM »
0 0 at the half.

Brasil had the best chance, but Abon saved Argentina.

Other than that, very even game.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2008, 08:19:15 PM »
Thanks 4 d update

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2008, 08:56:04 PM »
wow what a yawn
0-0 final

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2008, 09:06:51 PM »
Thanks Ricky at least we eh loose lawd fadder what a wk dem teams tryin 2 kill meh

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2008, 07:52:58 AM »
people a lil side note. Bolivia actually win a game. They beat Paraguay 4-2. Doh mind they play the game up in the sky.

Couple comments ...

Paraguay did not have significant altitude prep before this game ... unlike Chile who did ... schedule didn't permit it ... altitude appears to matter ... however, that stated, Bolivia hasn't qualified in 15 years ... altitude is not the controlling factor in qualifying ...

Although Bolivia lost to Chile they played a wicked game tactically ... it wasn't a loss that left you thinking nutten can come of this ... and thus this BOL-PAR result was one of the outcomes I referred to above as lending parity to the table ... a couple others happened as well ... the BRA-ARG tie ... and the ECU-COL tie ...

All this leaves Colombia as the only undefeated team ... (my view is that eh go last long ... buh it is wha it is)

Paraguay may be Brazil's nemesis but Bolivia in Bolivia is Paraguay's nemesis ... iz  donkey years that table eh turned ... still Martino made sensible tactical changes (almost similar to Bielsa's with respect to timing and type)

Paraguay are the real losers this rounds ... those 3 points would have set them apart ...

A result in today's game will really make things interesting ... Right now I'm giving Chile the edge b/c of Bielsa
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 09:01:09 AM by asylumseeker »

1]; } ?>