April 24, 2024, 09:40:07 PM

Author Topic: This is My Protest  (Read 6315 times)

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
Re: LET USE OUR COLLECTIVE POWER
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2008, 11:56:44 AM »
Dont go hating on Jack Warner just yet. Let him use his "contacts" to get you out of the hole you are in vs Bahamas next week first. I would be surprised if Warner doesnt use his power to influence the outcome of that game in T&T's favor.

With all due respect, and I promise I mean this in the best way- go f*ck yourself.

Actually RF is right.

Over on Big Soccer forum the Americans have already started a thread about this subject.

So because there is a thread about it on Big Soccer that means that RF is right? You could go f*ck yourself too then.....yuh remarkable idiot...

Make fun of us for an embarrasing loss- fine, rivalry & picong- fine....but comments like the one above are surplus to requirements on this board..... respect the fact that there are die hard fans on here who take this sh*t seriously...You kidding me?  This is our country you're taking about here man.....Can't believe you have the nuts to try to validate RF's nonsense......that kinda talk is below the belt......seriously. 
The shoe on the other foot. 8)
This Bermuda result is certainly bringing out the more than usual emotional rabid responses.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 11:58:25 AM by jamaica2099 »
jjbrown

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2008, 11:57:40 AM »

Dont go hating on Jack Warner just yet. Let him use his "contacts" to get you out of the hole you are in vs Bahamas next week first. I would be surprised if Warner doesnt use his power to influence the outcome of that game in T&T's favor.

Més que un club.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2008, 12:13:19 PM »
r.
This Bermuda result is certainly bringing out the more than usual emotional rabid responses.

uh no, bermuda might be the catalyst but this thread is about JW...see we've moved on from the actual thread about the football itself
but since the last thread grenada/jam when you convinced the picture I posted was about track...everybody realize yu dunce as hell uh your reading needs are "special"

allyuh does wear shoe? since when?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2008, 12:46:47 PM »

With all due respect, and I promise I mean this in the best way- go f*ck yourself.

Actually RF is right.

Over on Big Soccer forum the Americans have already started a thread about this subject.

So because there is a thread about it on Big Soccer that means that RF is right? You could go f*ck yourself too then.....yuh remarkable idiot...

Make fun of us for an embarrasing loss- fine, rivalry & picong- fine....but comments like the one above are surplus to requirements on this board..... respect the fact that there are die hard fans on here who take this sh*t seriously...You kidding me?  This is our country you're taking about here man.....Can't believe you have the nuts to try to validate RF's nonsense......that kinda talk is below the belt......seriously

Doh study he...that's the idiot's intention. His gods on Big soccer say it is so, so in dat void between his ears he is compelled to believe RF is right.
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: This is My Protest
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2008, 01:19:41 PM »
as much as it pains me to say it i will...i'd much rather sit out SA2010 than have the soccer community saying we buy our way there...

certainly puts a stain on what we achieved at Germany 06

My problem is that is a setta complaining with no suggested solutions.

So you can revise that to sit out SA2010 and Brazil 2014 and so forth, because without a solution in place, our football will just go backwards from here on.

Prepared to sit that out too?

Um yeah.

I mean we have gone to only one WC in our history and I was fine so I certainly don’t have an expectation to be there every 4 years… or every 12 years for that matter.

I’ll be honest, that is why I relatively cool with the prospect of us not making the WC. Nothing that we have done in the past 2 years indicates that we deserve to be there so I can’t grouse about the team’s inability to make WCs.

As for the solution, yuh hearing everybody say it, get JW far away from our football.

Might sound simplistic but that is all yuh need. Get him and his crew away and start doing what every other federation does, work under a mandate from the people to manage the football knowing that if yuh fail you will be replaced.

It might take us 20 years to make a next WC or we might never make it but WC appearances are not promised to any country. Also yuh can’t judge a federation of a small country based on qualification because only 32 teams can go and that would mean that 85 % of the federations are shit.

What you can judge them on is the contribution to national teams’ progress and the state of football in the country. JW is a yoke around the neck of our football so on that count he and his TTFF are failures whether we qualify for SA 2010 or not.

Now if you ask me how to get rid of Warner, I can’t give you an answer as long as he is in FIFA and we have no independent governing body at home, and no ability to elect officials he is a dictator for life.

Yuh see what I bold there?  That is what I most interested in at this moment.

Is not only about making the World Cup because that is just one facet (even though it is a good gauge as to where the game is at).

Its about the wholistic development of our game and the livelihood of players that is at stake. This is about the players who will not be able to get contracts as our game slips to new depths, and then the younger ones who see football as a fruitless endeavor and turn away altogether. That is how far reaching we should think...

People just bawling that we should shut everything down is an emotional response without proper analysis. I am not interested in seeing our football rot to the core unless i know that there is a tangible plan in place that will make things better in the long run. In theory, this is a noble stance, but in practice its a whole lot different.

I want to know where the light is at the end of the tunnel, even if the tunnel is long.

As yet, none of the passion-induced rants on this site are giving me the answers I am looking for.

This is one of our problem right there. We believe that we have to send players away to get better. Why can't they get better at home.
A true system of development has to be put into place as a means of producing home grown talents who can perform at the international level with oout the dependency on foreign contracts. The foreign contracts should be a choice not THE avenue to proper development. Whe we send 2 or 3 players to foreign leagues and they come home to the lesss than able players are we stiil not at the starting point?

So the fear of player not getting contracts because we did not make the WC or our team not high enough in the ranking still truly put us nowhere. It have to start at home.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2008, 01:32:33 PM »
r.

uh no, bermuda might be the catalyst but this thread is about JW...see we've moved on from the actual thread about the football itself
but since the last thread grenada/jam when you convinced the picture I posted was about track...everybody realize yu dunce as hell uh your reading needs are "special"

allyuh does wear shoe? since when?
But my "special" needs tell me that my football team the Reggae Boyz have advanced to the next round of World Cup qualifiers. They did it simply by wearing "shoes" specifically design to play football and scored 7 goals (could have being more) against Bahamas. ;D

I wonder about the "shoes" your team wore against Bermuda. ??? :devil: 
jjbrown

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2008, 02:49:52 PM »
Ok...Ok....all yuh allowing RF and dem to side track all yuh....whey de other letters folks??

Today ah pass by mih cousin and de talk turn to de loss Sunday and Jack's foolish suggestion that we play our games abroad.  So he tell mih dat he HATE Jack, but he find dat de Gov't should just hand over money to Jack just so, WHY??  because Jack been funding football since de Rock ah Gibraltar was ah pebble.  So he find de Gov't damn fass to ask for audited accounts. 

Den ah customer come een and hear we discussing de ting and turn and tell me how football in dis country cyar survive without Jack!!....well ah wanted to sail something after him.  But funny enough ah agree wid him to ah point because any body esle who take over goh have to deal wid dat vindictive snake as CONCACAF president and FIFA VP...

Anywho, de man have people out dey blind to he ways dred...we forumites have to work to get the message out some how....bit by bit, drop by drop till it finally sink into dey bricks for brains....den again in T&T...once dey doh stop Carnival....we good to go....laaawwdd fadder!!... :frustrated: :frustrated:

Right ah off to work on my letter... ;D
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 03:30:55 PM by brownsugar »
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Any one know where what the address or e-mail to the Presidents office.  He's the only one I know can invite Hunt and Warner to the President's house to sit down and come up with a compromise before this can possibly get any worst.  I know crime is the major thing right now but for the sake of our footballers and citizens, I see him as the saviour.  He has the power and time to do this, other than going to another fete and getting pictured wining on some other old woman again.

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Leave Hunt alone ....he moving right ....let him call JACK'S bluff. The other asshole boynes woulda done bow already.

Offline Giggsy's Chestwig

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Leave Hunt alone ....he moving right ....let him call JACK'S bluff. The other asshole boynes woulda done bow already.

?

Government shouldn't have any form of control over the HCS or national football in general.

As much as I dislike Warner, he is well within his rights to kick up a fuss over this. Sounds like the government are waging a political war against Warner by using national football as cannon fodder.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Hunt and Warner HAVE to learn how to work together.  Yes Warner has to compromise alot but Hunt has to compromise a little too.  Lets be real. The stadium for free is not logical and it was a gimic to make Warner look bad.  How bout compromising on just having the tickets $50 dollars.  They will only budge if a higher authority summon them both.  and that is George max richards

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2008, 03:26:45 PM »
Yep Brown dat is d problem d peeps dotish 4 days so bit by bit we have 2 educated d masses but it go b long and hardous journey anybody I know who big up JW does b educated whether dey accept. My motto fling mud some must stick
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
How about Warner just agree to pay the same 10% of ticket price fee that they've been charged for the last umpteen years?
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Nah max guh jess want to tow ah " Peace fete" and feelthat guh make things A o.k.
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Y u eh call on Max 2 let Jack pay d players dey money LOUD LOUD STEUPS
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Nah max guh jess want to tow ah " Peace fete" and feelthat guh make things A o.k.

:rotfl: :rotfl:
nah man gilbert yuh wicked...and yuh know it wud hadda be an all inclusive!
Back in Trini...

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

:rotfl: :rotfl:
nah man gilbert yuh wicked...and yuh know it wud hadda be an all inclusive!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2008, 03:50:28 PM »
Sancho now on 96.7 and said clearly that Jack is mistaken, cuz birchall has been playing with coventry and went on loan with St Mirren.
Glad to see this thing getting more and more exposure
Back in Trini...

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2008, 03:54:42 PM »
says it was embarassing to watch the team on sunday. Said that the young players are being thrown into the deep end of the pool. That the older players took licks in their time, but that the current youngsters need to be groomed and not just thrown into the deep end. All thsi said by Sancho eh.
He also saying he really hopes they win on sunday, and that all relevant parties will come together for the sake of the country.
Back in Trini...

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2008, 03:58:24 PM »
Touched on the "Home" games issue. Says he finds it ridiculous that we will be playing away for our home games. (altho TI go be happy to see de team).
Hoppy actually saying is time we stand up for what is going on in de football. That football brings everyone together better than politicians.
He being very upfront in saying is time for people to stand up to Jack and that "one man should not be benefiting from football"
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 04:02:40 PM by NYtriniwhiteboy.. »
Back in Trini...

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

?

Government shouldn't have any form of control over the HCS or national football in general.

As much as I dislike Warner, he is well within his rights to kick up a fuss over this. Sounds like the government are waging a political war against Warner by using national football as cannon fodder.

Nonsense

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2008, 04:01:23 PM »
Preach Brent Brent me cyah pick dem on meh radio. Like I need a digital  radio 4 meh house.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2008, 07:42:04 AM »
just been told my letter is on page 15 of the express...haven't seen it, just got a call
Back in Trini...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2008, 07:50:23 AM »
Congrats did u post it here let we get a read

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
?
hear nuh I go come by you and claim your poocessions TV1

In other words the HCS belongs to the PEOPLE of Trinidad and Tobago

the Marvin Lee Stadium belongs to the TTFF so therefore jackula should have all his games there IF HE WANTS TO CONTINUE PLAYING HIS POLITICAL GAMES
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 07:57:19 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2008, 07:56:40 AM »
I say MLS in oui pweffen and he goin and build stands build dem he eh start yet

Offline Michael-j

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2008, 09:52:00 AM »
just been told my letter is on page 15 of the express...haven't seen it, just got a call

There are 'bout 5 letters to the editor about the football situation on page 15.....I see Jah Gol own...which one is yours bro?
No matter...all of them are good....they seem to echo the general sentiment that JW is a backside!

well done fellahs

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile

?

Why don't yopu let the Salvation Army take over your house since they does help the homeless.

You have to be tite.
Boss man the goverment own the stadium.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2008, 09:46:07 AM »
Not only d gov't own d HC dey just spend money on it so d mudder of all fete matches can b played.

1]; } ?>