Sports > Other Sports

lil swimmers

(1/141) > >>

maxg:
I have 3 swimmers at home. (no, they ain't get it from me)They are still quite young, but let the ppl in the field keep them in mind for T&T, in case they stick with it. Of Course the final decisions will be theirs.
After very 1st yr competing at their resp. age grps
9 yr old is ranked top 5 in Canada in all discp. (2nd in Province)
10 yr old ranked top 20 in back.(top 5 in Province)
11 yr old ranked top 20 in Province for the free.(attemptin P2 designation this wkend)
let's see what next year brings, cause at present they doing it for, and having fun. They are being promoted to Tier 1 in their clubs. I will let those interested know if they stick or sink.

Pur_Trini:
Nice!!!  Hope they stick with it - which they will if they continue to enjoy it.  Sounds like they have some natural talent. 

So I figure your 10 and 11 year olds should be ready for London 2012 Olympics. :beermug:

weary1969:
Is swimming it eh have no Special Adviser so encorage dem 2 wave d RWB

Swima:
Max, send me their times nah. I am heading to Jamaica this year with the junior team for Caribbean championships and would love for the Association to take notice of potential young ones who would like to swim for us.

Dutty:

--- Quote from: maxg on June 20, 2008, 08:41:33 AM ---I have 3 swimmers at home. (no, they ain't get it from me)They are still quite young, but let the ppl in the field keep them in mind for T&T, in case they stick with it. Of Course the final decisions will be theirs.
After very 1st yr competing at their resp. age grps
9 yr old is ranked top 5 in Canada in all discp. (2nd in Province)
10 yr old ranked top 20 in back.(top 5 in Province)
11 yr old ranked top 20 in Province for the free.(attemptin P2 designation this wkend)
let's see what next year brings, cause at present they doing it for, and having fun. They are being promoted to Tier 1 in their clubs. I will let those interested know if they stick or sink.

--- End quote ---

Real impressive  :applause: :applause:...is jus so dey take to de water normal or yuh have a pool dat dey 'practisin' in since dey  was toddlers??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version