April 18, 2024, 01:26:29 PM

Author Topic: I'll say this right here and now...  (Read 3177 times)

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I'll say this right here and now...
« on: September 06, 2005, 02:03:02 PM »
If Trinidad goes to Costa Ric and win tomorrow, they will definately qualify for Germany. I am not here to predict a scoreline or anything like that, but I know Costa Rica will come out blazing. If Trinidad can come away with a result (even a point), it will send the mesage load and clear to the rest of Concacaf.  Beating Guatemala in Guatemala was hard, beating Costa Rica in Costa Rica will be evenharder.

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: I'll say this right here and now...
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2005, 02:04:41 PM »
     I agree with you fully Reggae Fan. Defense will be our main problem issue tomorrow. A draw/tie whatever for me is my realistic hope. A win is my little prayer. But no matter what we MUST beat Panama after, I am still not trusting our last game against Mexico.

Jason.
"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power." 

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2005, 02:05:14 PM »
I will make a prediction fuh yuh right now padnah!!!!

T&T 5 - Costa Rica 1

Here is another prediction... Scores of Costarican fans will jump off a cliff after our victory tomorrow night.!!!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2005, 02:06:12 PM »
If Trinidad goes to Costa Ric and win tomorrow, they will definately qualify for Germany. I am not here to predict a scoreline or anything like that, but I know Costa Rica will come out blazing. If Trinidad can come away with a result (even a point), it will send the mesage load and clear to the rest of Concacaf.  Beating Guatemala in Guatemala was hard, beating Costa Rica in Costa Rica will be evenharder.

We didn't beat Guatemala in Guatemala.........

But yeah I agree if we win in Costa Rica......a good chunk of the hard work is done.......but we'll need to keep playing till the end, because I think this campaign is going down the last game
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2005, 02:23:16 PM »
that would be a huge win. i've heard it said before that it is harder to win in CR than in mexico-it is a more hostile environment.  How true that is? hopefully not true at all.
all things are possible though-win would be sweet hope we keep it clean early don't dig a hole for ourselves.
man we have latas, yorke and stern if them 3 on top of their game we chances good-one of the deadliest trio in Concacaf when they bring their A game.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2005, 02:34:16 PM »
that would be a huge win. i've heard it said before that it is harder to win in CR than in mexico-it is a more hostile environment.  How true that is? hopefully not true at all.

We have never won a match in Costa Rica and we have only drawn once (back in April 28, 1985 with a goal by Nevick De Noon). We have to create history.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2005, 02:37:13 PM »
well Tallman i guess it is safe to say the statment i heard is pretty true we win in mexico but never in CR
1st time for everything

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2005, 02:37:52 PM »
We will create history!! :beermug: :beermug:
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2005, 02:40:13 PM »
THE ATTACKIN SKILL OF CARLOS YORKE AND STERN IS WHAT BENHAKKER WORKED WITH BEFOR NOW WITH THE PROWESS OF LATAS  AND SUBS LIKE SCOTLAND AND SEALY IF WE DONT CONCEDE THE EARLY GOAL TINGS CUD BE IN WE FAVOUR
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2005, 02:43:56 PM »
well Tallman i guess it is safe to say the statment i heard is pretty true we win in mexico but never in CR
1st time for everything

Actually, we never win in Mexico. Not only dat, but we never earn ah point and we never score ah goal.

Offline Strip

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2005, 02:44:07 PM »
I agree it will be hard - but I expect we will get a positive result tomorrow and I know that we are going to Germany.

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2005, 02:49:31 PM »
hardluck tallman i could have sworn we win in mexico back in the day stand corrected thanks for the info.

We can't concede a goal first IN CR that would speel biiiiiiiiiiiig trouble.  but if we do please fellas just regroup and no panic please.  Crunch time , stern latas yorke have to play huge.  they set the tone for the whole squad.  time to lead the troops.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2005, 02:52:15 PM »
all things are possible though-win would be sweet hope we keep it clean early don't dig a hole for ourselves.
man we have latas, yorke and stern if them 3 on top of their game we chances good-one of the deadliest trio in Concacaf when they bring their A game.

Its very hard to win in San Jose.....the stadium is set up so that it feels as though the spectators are sitting on the heads of the players.  In my mind, San Jose and San Pedro sula (Honduras) are the hardest places to play in Central America.

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2005, 02:53:09 PM »
T&T will beat Costa Rica
2-1

with Yorke and Andrews scoring

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2005, 02:53:23 PM »
hardluck tallman i could have sworn we win in mexico back in the day stand corrected thanks for the info.

Yuh probably tinking of de 4-0 drubbing we hit dem on December 14, 1973. Dat game was played in Haiti.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2005, 02:56:40 PM »

Crunch time , stern latas yorke have to play huge.  they set the tone for the whole squad.  time to lead the troops.

Yes those 3 have to play huge. Also Stern has to resist being caught offside. In his zeal he pushes forward a little carelessly, not timing his run. I hope Beenie is talking to him about it. We have to score ANY little chance we've got. Don't be surprisd if Costa Rica is all over us in the first half. I suspect Beenie is going to play corbeaux until the effect of the initial frenzy wears off
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2005, 03:01:16 PM »
i would be happy to come out that first half 0-0. better yet we stick them on the break.  So stern should fit in well a strong target man to hold it up front release for that pressure they planning to hit we with.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2005, 03:02:13 PM »

Crunch time , stern latas yorke have to play huge.  they set the tone for the whole squad.  time to lead the troops.

Yes those 3 have to play huge. Also Stern has to resist being caught offside. In his zeal he pushes forward a little carelessly, not timing his run. I hope Beenie is talking to him about it. We have to score ANY little chance we've got. Don't be surprisd if Costa Rica is all over us in the first half. I suspect Beenie is going to play corbeaux until the effect of the initial frenzy wears off

T&T have to play a cautious, defensive game. Believe me, Costa Rica never really give too much respect to Caribbean teams when they play in Central America, so they will be atacking from the get go.....Which means that they could also be vulnerable to good counter-attacks.  So instead of playing an all out attacking game, T&T should try to contain the Ticos, an dthen looking to hit on the counter. If first half ends without Costa Rica scoring, they will start getting desperate in the second half.  By the way, who do they have to play in their remaining games? (Costa Rica)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2005, 03:04:37 PM »
By the way, who do they have to play in their remaining games? (Costa Rica)

USA and Guatemala.

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2005, 03:06:08 PM »
shoot these 2 teams we battling with getting a weaker USA-thought JW does fix the draw for TT ;)

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2005, 03:11:56 PM »
By the way, who do they have to play in their remaining games? (Costa Rica)

USA and Guatemala.

I am sure they will want to throw everything at T&T, seeing that they will perhpas See the T&T game as the esiest of their last 2. I assume they play both their last 2 games in Costa Rica.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2005, 03:24:19 PM »
I assume they play both their last 2 games in Costa Rica.

No, they play USA in Costa Rica, but Guatemala in Guatemala.

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2005, 04:08:32 PM »
Fellas I think the best thing for us is a scrape through win or if we tie a scrape through tie....Because I don't want us to blow out CR and next thing we ease up and Panama poison we.....Ah cyah take the heart break....ah gettin ole.........

Tallman anybody ever dead from a heart attack due to trini football?....THat go be a good stat...? ;D

Seriouly
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

1]; } ?>