May 01, 2024, 08:43:24 AM

Author Topic: Euro 2008: Spain vs Italy  (Read 10274 times)

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Euro 2008: Spain vs Italy
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2008, 02:26:07 PM »
oh lawd somebody shoot that big dumb asshole nah

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2008, 02:26:45 PM »

Ent, one enigma
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2008, 02:31:58 PM »

Ent, one enigma

he look like a 5th spanish defender out there

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2008, 02:35:57 PM »

Ent, one enigma

How anybody could back Italy.. I doh know...

I think I make up my mind once and for all that I hate this side... and I real back dem back in de days yuh know...

Big Steups
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2008, 02:36:25 PM »
0-0 at end of regular time
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2008, 02:39:26 PM »

Ent, one enigma

I think I make up my mind once and for all that I hate this side... and I real back dem back in de days yuh know...

Big Steups

ZOFF, CABRINI, ORIALI, TARDELLI, SHIERA, COLIVATI, GENTILI, ROSSI, ANTIGONI, GRATIZANI, BERZOTT....BEST SIDE EVER  ;)

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2008, 02:40:46 PM »

Ent, one enigma

Big Steups

ZOFF, CABRINI, ORIALI, TARDELLI, SHIERA, COLIVATI, GENTILI, ROSSI, ANTIGONI, GRATIZANI, BERZOTT....BEST SIDE EVER  ;)

GIANNINI, DONADONI, ROBERTO BAGGIO, ZENGA, CONTI, BARESI, ZOLA, yuh wah more names FF?   ;D
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline richpy

• Sr. Warrior
  • *Marta is ah boss*
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2008, 02:41:42 PM »

Ent, one enigma

Big Steups

I just like you, breddar. That football philosophy them have screwed up as far as I'm concerned. Them have too much talent to be playing this catenaccio foolishness. Anybody could lock up shop and play counter-attack. Steups!
Ketch footballitis

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2008, 02:43:20 PM »

Ent, one enigma

Big Steups

GIANNINI, DONADONI, ROBERTO BAGGIO, ZENGA, CONTI, BARESI, ZOLA, yuh wah more names FF?   ;D

bruno conti was the man i was forgettin from hat 82 side :beermug:

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2008, 02:45:08 PM »
Alyuh have to be flicking mad...u expect to get them petty call in a Euro 1/4 finals. Freaking hell. Not one of them is a valid PK call.

the first one the man step on the guy foot IN THE AREA no call, the second one you can clearly see the shirt being pulled no call again. you saying those should not be a penalty??

I agree, but he blowin for the same FOUL when it happen in the middle of the park! Refs does let players get away with all kinds of lazy, desperate defending!
Alyuh have to be flicking mad...u expect to get them petty call in a Euro 1/4 finals. Freaking hell. Not one of them is a valid PK call.

the first one the man step on the guy foot IN THE AREA no call, the second one you can clearly see the shirt being pulled no call again. you saying those should not be a penalty??

I agree, but he blowin for the same FOUL when it happen in the middle of the park! Refs does let players get away with all kinds of lazy, desperate defending!

The calls in the box have to be more specific. A call in the box have a very high chance of changing the game than a general call on the field.  Also you can see Spain looking for the PK, therefore the ref have to be very careful about making a rash call in the box.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2008, 02:46:57 PM »
I am very impressed with Senna, tackles well, outlet balls are very penetrating.

First sub should have been Villa and Torress still on the field.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2008, 02:50:39 PM »

Ent, one enigma

Big Steups

I just like you, breddar. That football philosophy them have screwed up as far as I'm concerned. Them have too much talent to be playing this catenaccio foolishness. Anybody could lock up shop and play counter-attack. Steups!

Phenomenal shit football... they perfected the brand.

But whatever... it works, and they have a way of getting calls from the refs too that is just mind-boggling.  Fabregas and ah man stretch dey foot fuh ah ball, Fabregas make contact with de bottom of de man foot...which is tuh say de stamp him.  De man spin 'round like ah ballerina wave he hand twice at de ref den fall like dey shoot him.  Fabregas get call fuh de foul despite de fact that de man clearly peg him on he instep.  He blowing all kinda wind foul in de middle of the field but swallowing he whistle inside the Italian penalty area.

giggsy11

« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2008, 02:51:26 PM »

The calls in the box have to be more specific. A call in the box have a very high chance of changing the game than a general call on the field.  Also you can see Spain looking for the PK, therefore the ref have to be very careful about making a rash call in the box.

Dread a foul is a foul, is a foul! If more refs call dem in the box ah bet some of dem players would stop doing dat kind of shit. Plus why penalize the skill shown by the offensive player to beat the defender. Silva beat the Italian defender IN THE BOX and was FOULED as a result! The ref's failure to make the correct call bailed the beaten defender out!

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2008, 02:54:27 PM »

Ent, one enigma

Big Steups

I agree. I backed Italy in the '90 World Cup and even a little during '94 (even though Brazil was my team). But for the good of this tournament, I hope Italy get knocked out tonight or by Russia in the semifinal.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2008, 02:54:53 PM »

While I don't necessarily disagree you can't allow the defense to start taking advantage of that by deliberately grabbing man shirt and running up dey back all kinda nonsense...because they KNOW the ref not going to call it.

giggsy11

« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2008, 02:56:18 PM »
Whereas Russia beat Holland into submission with their attacking style, Italy doing the same with their boring style of foootball. Now the Spanish players tryin to shoot from all over the place instead of being patient in their build up. Italy does ever get out of 1st gear?

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2008, 02:58:10 PM »

The calls in the box have to be more specific. A call in the box have a very high chance of changing the game than a general call on the field.  Also you can see Spain looking for the PK, therefore the ref have to be very careful about making a rash call in the box.

Dread a foul is a foul, is a foul! If more refs call dem in the box ah bet some of dem players would stop doing dat kind of shit. Plus why penalize the skill shown by the offensive player to beat the defender. Silva beat the Italian defender IN THE BOX and was FOULED as a result! The ref's failure to make the correct call bailed the beaten defender out!

exactly its a foul in the box it should have been called.

The calls in the box have to be more specific. A call in the box have a very high chance of changing the game than a general call on the field.  Also you can see Spain looking for the PK, therefore the ref have to be very careful about making a rash call in the box.

While I don't necessarily disagree you can't allow the defense to start taking advantage of that by deliberately grabbing man shirt and running up dey back all kinda nonsense...because they KNOW the ref not going to call it.

Thank you my point exactly that ref let them get away with alot of shite in this game already

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2008, 03:02:26 PM »
ok i never really watch villa all that much
but is his first touch always been that bad?

Offline richpy

• Sr. Warrior
  • *Marta is ah boss*
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2008, 03:03:58 PM »
Tired looking control. He should have made that count
Ketch footballitis

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2008, 03:06:36 PM »
this ref is CRAP hope he doesnt officiate another match ever again

giggsy11

« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2008, 03:07:00 PM »
Tired looking control. He should have made that count

Nah, man just disenchanted. He beatin defenders gettin foul, aint getting no calls, so he sayin why even try.

Italy is a f^cking discrace!

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2008, 03:07:30 PM »
everytime Spain on de break... dem faggoty italians lying down on de ground and de bullerman ref killing de counterattack

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2008, 03:09:42 PM »
the ref has been horrible. congrats to Italy for perfecting the anti-football.

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2008, 03:11:10 PM »
this should be good, 2 best keepers in the world now
i going with buffon tho, unless they let toni shoot  >:(

giggsy11

« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2008, 03:11:35 PM »
Arsene9 must be rolling over in his grave!

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2008, 03:12:03 PM »
this should be good, 2 best keepers in the world now
i going with buffon tho, unless they let toni shoot  >:(

yeah boy steups... Iker ent really a penalty stopper....

:'(

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2008, 03:13:48 PM »
Spain eh looking like dey go score and if this go to penals.. buffon go lock up shop
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2008, 03:18:05 PM »
HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 22, 2008, 03:18:12 PM »
bitch miss!!!!! Casillas!!!

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 22, 2008, 03:19:10 PM »
Aragones look like he go dead from the tension.

fack Spain miss...

Casillas with the save agian....
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 03:21:01 PM by grimm01 »

1]; } ?>