April 23, 2024, 07:51:09 PM

Author Topic: What happen to cornell glen?  (Read 5081 times)

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
What happen to cornell glen?
« on: June 22, 2008, 08:28:39 PM »
Anybody know the status of cornell glen,is he fit or he cyah make,what's up?

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: What happen to cornell glen?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2008, 08:29:48 PM »
playing for a chinese club in trinidad  :rotfl:

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2008, 08:30:29 PM »
sweatin fuh Ma Pau, who supposedly jus draft some Brazilians fuh dey squad, line up some entertainment at Villa
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2008, 08:33:58 PM »
Blacklisted. Not allowed to even show up fuh a sweat wit' de squad.
He is BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2008, 08:35:12 PM »
Yea playing for Ma pau under LaForest
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2008, 08:57:03 PM »
Blacklisted. Not allowed to even show up fuh a sweat wit' de squad.
He is BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ya know dreamer, when ever I see that "B" word it does stop me dead in my tracks and I just cant imagiune that in 2008 we have someone like Jackula that will do that to players who were just asking for what they were told that they would get.

It is just like being in the twilight zone oui

de man is a child in a man's body
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2008, 09:02:10 PM »
Coas'
What does it say about US!!!!  >:( that we jess watch and say NUTTEN!!!!!! about the damage to OUR!!!! heroes.

Offline Tigger

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2008, 09:05:26 PM »
Quote from: WestCoast link=topic=37013.msg445520#msg445520
What happen to cornell glen?
or Theobald or Spann or Avery or Sancho or Me Mum or Cyd Gray or Marvin Andrews ....need I go on ?

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2008, 09:05:37 PM »
he said he is unfit right now because of the pro league layoff, it will take him a few weeks to get back to full fitness
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2008, 09:35:52 PM »
When i was home i visited Ma Pau at one of their practices in the Baracks,Cornell was not at the practice session and was told he was being thrown off the team because of discipline/attitude problems,don't show up for practice and expects to play,teamates not up to his calibre etc etc seems he and Ron La can't get along.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2008, 09:40:07 PM »
Thanks 4 d update Coops he betta stop dat nonesense anybody knockin on he door waitin 2 sign he NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. So play wit d bois who eh up 2 your standard and help them lift theirs LOUDDDDDDDDDDD STEUPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2008, 09:42:34 PM »
Sad. Sad. Cornell is in PAIN. Clearly a sign. De blacklist has completely demoralized him. There was an interview with TT Proleague website an all he could mumble is that he wishin' to geh out of de country as he had no hope with the vindictiveness followin' him. Then the trial wit (Was it Milwall?) fell through. Dagger through his heart

Is jess like with Whitley with Jabloteh, until rescued by W Connection .. and look at him now.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2008, 09:45:00 PM »
Yeah d blacklist is, was and will always b nonesense buy u cyah feel u betta than people and eh turn up 4 practice. But thenn again I eh know nutten bout football
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2008, 09:45:56 PM »
Sad. Sad. Cornell is in PAIN. Clearly a sign. De blacklist has completely demoralized him. There was an interview with TT Proleague website an all he could mumble is that he wishin' to geh out of de country as he had no hope with the vindictiveness followin' him. Then the trial wit (Was it Milwall?) fell through. Dagger through his heart

Is jess like with Whitley with Jabloteh, until rescued by W Connection .. and look at him now.

steupps
he lazy and bad attitude and it the blacklist fault
give me a chance dreamer

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2008, 09:50:21 PM »
I don't believe iz jess attitude. Someting much deeper going on. He must be completely given up. The signs are there. No money, broke, debts owed in USA where he used to live. Ma Pau eh going nowhere. He score 1 and dey eat 5. Hopeless. Nobody to turn to. Life eh fair.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2008, 10:09:10 PM »
He need he money 2 pay he bills dat tough. Dis is ting we need 2 let d press know. Man in debt and JW have money 4 dem nonesense I say nonesense

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2008, 10:33:07 PM »
After looking at Ma Pau at their training session and saw the conditions those players playing under i can understand Cornell's demeanor,after playing on these Pro teams abroad and have to come to a team/Club where players changeing their clothes at the side of the road,can't get a shower after practice etc etc these things still exist at the Pro level,the same thing went on with Rangers,it could be very frustrating for him and plays a part in his attitude. 

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2008, 10:37:19 PM »
Cornel Glen went from being T&T most effective strker in the World Cup to playing for a man who does own a hoe house. How de ass allyuh expect de facking man to feel. Some ah allyuh heartless boy. Not eveybody does react 100% positive under duress. Let's not step on the fella when he clearly down in spirits, remember he can still make a comeback. It eh like he lazy, or known to drop out of sight because de wuk too hard.

As dreamer said, look at Whitley, a few months ago he was in a damn DOGHOUSE with Fenwick and whatever else, and Fevrier see something in him. Now the man is T&T captain. If Hardest and Whitley could revamp their careers why not Cornell?

Some ah allyuh does pray for the team to win on one side of your mouth and then cry down men like Birchall, Hardest, Cornell Glen who in TTFF doghouse. Real serpent mouth. Steups
Let us ENCOURAGE the man to pull  up his socks nah. Like Weary say, that is things we need to let the press know.

Coops thanks for shedding some light on this.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2008, 10:41:08 PM »
Coops and Zandolie. Big up. Coops daiz seriously depressing news. Could somebody find out if he needs financial help, psychological  or something and leh we see wha we could do. This eh right man.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2008, 10:47:52 PM »
I really feeling it for this man boy.   :(      This man is a true player.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2008, 10:49:22 PM »
Coops, that is not profeffional. Them clubs should not be allowed in any pro league.
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2008, 11:32:55 PM »
you telling me he cah try to make it in MLS tell him go try out for TORONTO FC Dwight pull some strings for thje man

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2008, 01:57:10 AM »
Cornel Glen went from being T&T most effective strker in the World Cup to playing for a man who does own a hoe house. How de ass allyuh expect de facking man to feel. Some ah allyuh heartless boy. Not eveybody does react 100% positive under duress. Let's not step on the fella when he clearly down in spirits, remember he can still make a comeback. It eh like he lazy, or known to drop out of sight because de wuk too hard.

As dreamer said, look at Whitley, a few months ago he was in a damn DOGHOUSE with Fenwick and whatever else, and Fevrier see something in him. Now the man is T&T captain. If Hardest and Whitley could revamp their careers why not Cornell?

Some ah allyuh does pray for the team to win on one side of your mouth and then cry down men like Birchall, Hardest, Cornell Glen who in TTFF doghouse. Real serpent mouth. Steups
Let us ENCOURAGE the man to pull  up his socks nah. Like Weary say, that is things we need to let the press know.

Coops thanks for shedding some light on this.
Good post there man
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2008, 03:55:50 AM »
All I could say is wow

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2008, 04:19:24 AM »
Sighs.

We cyar start up we own ball club.. Call it " Warrior Nation" and lets Coops coach it.

Start off in the super league and see how it goes.. Can we do that ?

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2008, 04:21:10 AM »
Sighs.

We cyar start up we own ball club.. Call it " Warrior Nation" and lets Coops coach it.

and then join uefa :devil:
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2008, 04:25:49 AM »
Sighs.

and then join uefa :devil:

Only if eh.. lol

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline fatman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2008, 08:52:39 AM »
I think things need to be put in perspective, Cornell did get club try outs in the UK with Ricky Hill,  and coaches there felt he had talent but did not show them the attitude and work in other areas of the pitch that they wanted to see (in his defence he was not 100% fit). 

Also Cornell chose to go to Mau Pau there were several other clubs at his feet who have more professional set ups.  While I have empathy with him and none with Jack Warner, blaming everything on a black list is ridiculous. Players have to take responsibility for staying fit at all times even after injury and seizing opportunities when ever they come.

Several of our world cup players have made poor career choices since the World Cup and have not positioned themselves in proper places to benefit from national team endeavours.

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2008, 08:57:12 AM »
Although cornell has valid reasons to be depressed about the situation that is no reason to not be training and fighting down his team.  He just giving the maturana aka jack warner another reason to not slect him, it will be easy for jack to say there is no blacklist and glen is not on the team because he is not playing on aregular basis or he have an attitude, if glen was ripping up the league then jack will be forced to come up with a better reason.

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2008, 08:59:57 AM »
IS he really broke??

Didnt the Warriors get a million dollars from the WC?

Oh well, maybe he had to pay for some of his medical bills cuz the TTFF weren't willing to do so...

But i still cant understand how he's broke

1]; } ?>