April 26, 2024, 08:00:34 PM

Author Topic: The Blame Game  (Read 2694 times)

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The Blame Game
« on: June 23, 2008, 09:14:18 AM »
So we blaming the coach now...  I thought we was blaming Jack?  Wait... no... we blaming Alvin Corneal... or is Anton?

When the blame game go stop boy?

3-5-2, 4-4-2, 4-3-3, 5-3-2

Let the players play.  With all the experience and so-called "talent" that we are forever claiming to have we let Bermuda give us heart pains. 

Fellas need to step up... now.

How quickly we forget the last qualifying campaign.  Can anyone remember the group that we were in?  St. Kitts Nevis, St. Vincent, Mexico and Trinidad and Tobago. 

It took last minute miracles AT HOME to save the Warriors from embarassment against St. Kitts Nevis.  And we also scraped by St. Vincent.

My point?  We always seem to start slow.  As time progresses, hopefully the more seasoned pros will return to the fold (i.e. Jack seeing his money jumping up now if we get eliminated too early) and the team will improve. 

At the same time, all these "big players" that people are always hyping on this board showed that without the foreign-based crew they are little better than a man named Ming who plays for Bermuda.  He could be a plumber for all we know.

But wait... we shoulda hit them 6!  Ent? 

Who we could blame again?

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The Blame Game
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 09:17:30 AM »
Is Jack fault, Is de corneals fault, Is pacho fault, Hunt is ah khunt
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2008, 09:31:17 AM »
So we blaming the coach now...  I thought we was blaming Jack?  Wait... no... we blaming Alvin Corneal... or is Anton?

Let the players play.  With all the experience and so-called "talent" that we are forever claiming to have we let Bermuda give us heart pains. 

How quickly we forget the last qualifying campaign.  Can anyone remember the group that we were in?  St. Kitts Nevis, St. Vincent, Mexico and Trinidad and Tobago. 

It took last minute miracles AT HOME to save the Warriors from embarassment against St. Kitts Nevis.  And we also scraped by St. Vincent.

My point?  We always seem to start slow.  As time progresses, hopefully the more seasoned pros will return to the fold (i.e. Jack seeing his money jumping up now if we get eliminated too early) and the team will improve. 

At the same time, all these "big players" that people are always hyping on this board showed that without the foreign-based crew they are little better than a man named Ming who plays for Bermuda.  He could be a plumber for all we know.

Wim  ::)
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2008, 09:42:04 AM »
Stern.

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2008, 09:46:38 AM »

I think you make some great points.  Much ado about nothing.  We need to relax, let the coach coach the team and we support.  I personally giving the coach real credit for dropping Ince b/c I thought he was awful against England.  I also give him props for having the guts to put Stern and Scotty on the bench.  That shows to me, he is not coaching names rather players.  That should give every player in the camp or on the outside looking in a chance to prove their worth.

Let the coach coach people relax.  We right where we need to be.  I doh profess to know everything about our football team but could anybody tell me the last time Guatemala or Cuba beat us at home?
Arimian to meh heart

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2008, 09:50:45 AM »
Is JahYouth fault........
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2008, 09:56:35 AM »
Do like de rest of the West Indies ........... Fuk Dat... blame BC Lara
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2008, 10:00:29 AM »
JahYouth yuh dont know Trinis jus like to argue and blame...its almost part of our culture

TrinInfinite

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2008, 10:06:00 AM »

you should even go further as to before latas we were pulling stones to qualify for 06' i cant blame mats,  our strikers didnt finish in the last game, bottom line. if people could remember beenhakker had the team working on finishing drills for 2 days before mexico, thats why we played so well, mats need to institute that for the team, finishing.

God is de BOSS....

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2008, 10:06:49 AM »
nice jahyouth
yuh make this thread about the same time i make the same point in the cornell glenn thread
like sando say, as trinis is always somebody else fault or somebody "cheat we."
 nobody willing to stand up and make a claim cause the blame game is the easiest way out

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2008, 10:10:50 AM »
Well ah man remember d don and is when he ride in then Latas ride in and d rest dey say is history. We know dat both ah that eh happenin dis time.

Yes Trinis have complain down 2 a science dat bein said when ah man doin nonesense yuh mustn't say because u go b accussed of complainin.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2008, 10:18:22 AM »
Blame it on Akon  ::)

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2008, 10:22:44 AM »

I doh agree with that part ,cause this is not the cream of the crop locally ,no way shape or form .And we blaming the coach cause he letting Anton and he dad pick there special players ,so we basically have a lame duck coach ,on a 6 month contract .And is jack fault for letting it happen .
We just following the chain of command for accountability .
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 10:26:18 AM by Quagmire »

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2008, 12:13:31 PM »
Jack is that you?

So we must just sit back and let what ever happen happen? Great way to get things done.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2008, 12:15:18 PM »
Ey, u rite boy...it have nobody to blame so we will just sit down and watch the games on tv when they playing overseas and smile and be entertained.  ::)
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2008, 02:12:13 PM »
GUANO....GOBAR....MERDE....MIERDA....SCHEISTE

There are so many ways to say it, but any way you package this, it is just plain

:bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:

Of course the usual suspects hands deep in.... ::)
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

1]; } ?>