April 19, 2024, 08:04:27 AM

Author Topic: Does FPATT and The Blacklisted Players  (Read 1569 times)

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Does FPATT and The Blacklisted Players
« on: June 26, 2008, 04:37:13 PM »
Have any course of action that they would like the Supporters to take............we r also stakeholders and im sure there are many who are ready to render support.  Is thera WAR chest that needs to be filled to start a newspaper  advertising blitz like ttcom had suggested in the works.  I wanted to ask Sancho this d odder nite when I spoke to him but ah was too drunk  formulate proper thoughts. 

**if this has been discussed b4 just post d link and I will delete** 

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Does FPATT and The Blacklisted Players
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 06:32:23 PM »
Just contact dem and c what u can do 2 help dat is what I did just sent FPATT a PM. Dey know we here in dey corner d majority ah we anyway
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 07:13:22 PM »
Just contact dem and c what u can do 2 help dat is what I did just sent FPATT a PM. Dey know we here in dey corner d majority ah we anyway
there is power in numbers and more specifically this forum........would be good if they utilized this platform where folks seem to be eager to fight to set things right.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
IMMEDIATE RELEASE AND RE INTERGRATION TO SENIOR TEAM
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 07:38:15 PM »
I am starting the  petiton Tallman Flex, Andre all yuh could word it to suit but we should add our names to the list as concerned supporters of the Soca Warriors
e.g.

1. Gregory Walker aka grskywalker MD USA

The letter and names should be published in the papers and presented to the TTFF at an official press conference

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2008, 07:41:24 PM »
FPATT needs to get on the ball and get their website up and running.  A nice professional web presence isn't that difficult to achieve...and can be had for well under $300 TT a year.

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2008, 02:25:52 AM »
FPATT needs to get on the ball and get their website up and running.  A nice professional web presence isn't that difficult to achieve...and can be had for well under $300 TT a year.
:applause: :applause: :applause:

1]; } ?>