April 25, 2024, 02:55:21 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Bermuda Game (22-June-2008).  (Read 82917 times)

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Bermuda Game (22-June-2008).
« Reply #180 on: June 21, 2008, 05:58:50 AM »
I feel Boucard can make our midfield and why we don't call  Tony Warner as one of our goalies,he has a lot of experience

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 21, 2008, 07:43:30 AM »
doh laugh eh but last night i dream we win 7-1  ;D i swear it was real.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 21, 2008, 08:38:42 AM »
doh laugh eh but last night i dream we win 7-1  ;D i swear it was real.

YUh does dream straight?
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 21, 2008, 08:45:23 AM »
boy the way i dream it, i get up thinking it was Monday morning because i wake up with ah smile on my face lol, as to if it go come true i aint know lol, but is the clearest dream i ever had lol. if i dream it right, i go start predicting before every game.
Youtube Channel

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 21, 2008, 08:53:53 AM »
well, we go go w/dat  :beermug: :beermug:
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #185 on: June 21, 2008, 08:54:18 AM »
boy the way i dream it, i get up thinking it was Monday morning because i wake up with ah smile on my face lol, as to if it go come true i aint know lol, but is the clearest dream i ever had lol. if i dream it right, i go start predicting before every game.
Who score ?

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #186 on: June 21, 2008, 09:16:55 AM »
Soca's just 'too good' for Bermuda says ex-coach.
By Colin Thompson.

Former Trinidad and Tobago defender and national coach Ken Henry has predicted the Soca Warriors will prevail over Bermuda tomorrow at the National Sports Centre (NSC) with a landslide victory.

Henry, the father of former Clearwater Middle School teacher Wayne Henry, is just one of many Trinidadians who have flown in to cheer their national side at the NSC as they look to overturn last weekend's humiliating 2-1 loss to underdogs Bermuda in their own back yard.

The 71-year old, who still coaches at the grassroots level in the US, believes complacency led to the Soca Warriors' downfall last weekend at the Marvin Lee Stadium more than anything else.

"We didn't play with too much enthusiasm and did not string the passes together as much as we ought to coming out from the defence," he said.

"The plays were breaking down. There was some lethargy among the players and in a game like that you have to have a high intensity rate, whether you feel you are better than the team or not.

"Whenever you go on the field, you go out there to win and maybe some of the guys felt the game was already won before it started.

"They didn't start the game as they ought to and you have to get stuck in from the word 'go' because these are very important games."

Trinidad created ample scoring opportunties during last weekend's encounter but wasted many of them, with Southampton striker Stern John among the chief culprits in front of goal.

"The chances that were created were really sitters. Stern John is a guy who I have worked with in the past who doesn't miss many. But he missed an empty goal in the first match," said Henry, who was coach of Trinidad's national team who were beaten by Gary Darrell's Bermuda in a friendly in 1988.

Henry, however, is confident the Soca Warriors will avenge their recent loss to Bermuda and advance to the next phase of World Cup qualifiers.

"Trinidad are a team that will always bounce back. Trinidad have the better team and the better players and so we have an advantage over the Bermuda team," he reasoned. "And once the coach's plan is put in place I see no problem in us winning by a clear four-goal margin.

"From the opening whistle we are going to get stuck into the game and move the ball around the pitch and Bermuda won't know what is happening. We are positive and very confident."
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline 7 blessings

• Lion II Zion
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 21, 2008, 09:21:59 AM »
Who allyuh hopin to see get the start up on top for we amongst the strikers dem listed??
Jesus Christ died for us....now it's time for us to Live for Him

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 21, 2008, 10:09:48 AM »
Who score ?

all i remember was carlos score one, and they pull one back just before halftime, then we kill dem off
Youtube Channel

Offline Tha G.

• Sr. Warrior
  • Anytime is trini time, cyah wait to buss ah lime
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 21, 2008, 10:31:09 AM »
Sh!t. we have to kill then off way b4 halftime.anything less than 2 goals in first half go be presha ....... time fuh them men tuh leave blood on the field.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Bermuda vs TT
« Reply #190 on: June 21, 2008, 10:43:05 AM »
What are Bermuda's chances of beating TT twice on the trot? That seems a very unlikely event,I imagine if we play them 10 times the best result they can expect is a draw and we would win 9 times.They have had their moment of glory and that is where it ends,we are going to put 4 pass them come Sunday.Let them dream we cant stop them from doing that.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Bermuda vs TT
« Reply #191 on: June 21, 2008, 11:01:09 AM »
In 1994 Qualifiers Jamaica stun De Strike squad 2-1 In Trinidad and then hold on 1-1 in Kingston.. anything is possible . According to other posters ther was about 6 guys who played for TNT against Bermuda who never played In a WCQ. Now theese same guys will be going into someone else den .. Its going to be rough. The facture is who will be the Refs. If we have any carribean Ref officiating TNT chances of qualifying is not good. As I say Anything is anything but I am a warrior and Warriors doh Cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go TNT !!!!!!!!!!
War....
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 21, 2008, 11:35:14 AM »
we hitting Bermuda 7 on sunday....dais one for each day of the last week we were in mourning before the replay  ;D  :beermug:

Big Up!

Ent! 
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
Let's decicate this to suggestions to assist the Warriors!!!
« Reply #193 on: June 21, 2008, 11:57:59 AM »
 today  and until tomorrow all things TNT WARRIORS please.....
I eh go lie ah feeling a desperate vibes for the position we in as of  last week.

Me eh even have time fuh Euro cup and all the happening in that side of the world nah..... today  ah just sit down here and pondering the outcome of tomorrow.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 12:03:14 PM by AB.Trini »

Offline tr1n12db0ne

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 21, 2008, 12:30:43 PM »
Is your boy here... I'm out in Wt Walton Beach in Florida and I can't find any local tv station that's playing the game tomorrow. Does anyone got a live link for a video or live stream of that game on the 22 Jun? Feel free to vibes me back here or on my email address @ antz_9112000@yahoo.com.... Thanks in advance...

Offline assrancid

• Man who scratch ass should not bite fingernails.
  • Hero Warrior
  • Education should be the handmaid of citizenship.
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
Re: Let's decicate this to suggestions to assist the Warriors!!!
« Reply #195 on: June 21, 2008, 01:14:34 PM »
Medications maybe?

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 21, 2008, 01:18:09 PM »
Medications maybe?
remember BossofallBosses signature........."don't take medication fuh other people sickness." ;D ;D
ok AB :rotfl:
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 01:51:03 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Amin

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 21, 2008, 01:55:30 PM »
Is your boy here... I'm out in Wt Walton Beach in Florida and I can't find any local tv station that's playing the game tomorrow. Does anyone got a live link for a video or live stream of that game on the 22 Jun? Feel free to vibes me back here or on my email address @ antz_9112000@yahoo.com.... Thanks in advance...

Live stream at www.power95.bm
The Bigger they are, the Harder they fall.

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #198 on: June 21, 2008, 02:25:37 PM »
I have a tactics question?
How do you score against against a team that will sit 10 men in the defense, and clog up the field and passing lanes.
If you cross the ball into the box, our forwards will be surrouned.
If you try to take route 1 and go down the middle it will be over crowded and everyone will be man marked.
Whats the solution?

Mr MC.

You go down the flank...it is one - two players max you contend with.

Then you cut in and beat and they will kick you down...Penalty!

After you do it the first time they will be fraid to tackle and you set it up..small goal style...by line...square back...tap in.

Last ditch resort...let Tallest go on top and knock down the air ball...they did that in the last 10 min and it produced most of the chances for stern to throwaway.

Keep the faith..we beating Bermuda.

I was at the game and Carlos had no problem going down the flank and cutting back on his man.  Most times he would look to make the cross in and find Stern and Scotty surrounded so the ball into the box would find  them out numbered or if he tried to beat into the box he was losing the ball.
I think Bermuda beat us on sheer determination and fight.  And I think the best tactic for us is the pepper the keepr with shots, but it going to be hard to pass the ball right to Stern foot so he dont have to run for it with so much people in the box.

When we do beat them what will become of us in the next rounds???

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 21, 2008, 02:34:26 PM »
dont choke bitches  >:(
Youtube Channel

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 21, 2008, 02:35:05 PM »
I feel Boucard can make our midfield and why we don't call  Tony Warner as one of our goalies,he has a lot of experience

boucard shakes and warner aint see our national team again
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 21, 2008, 02:59:23 PM »
I glad all yuh is Joseph and all yuh dreamin and ting but I cyah get pass d fact 2morrow 2 yrs 2 d day d SW and meh posse return from Germany and I thank God 4 d experience now I have 2 pray 2 God 2 beat Bermuda.

Somebody have 2 answet whatever happen 2morrow
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Big Russia and the
« Reply #202 on: June 21, 2008, 03:21:14 PM »
Duthc system, little T&T and the colombian dental plan. Oh how the mighty have fallen. To save money on coaching Jack leave Macy's (Dutch) and gone by the african 99c store (Colombian). If Jack plan is to go into the next stage with Maturana then is better we lose tomorrow because we would be embarrased in our group.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Re: Big Russia and the
« Reply #203 on: June 21, 2008, 03:24:54 PM »
99c store
aye you like shit
 :devil:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: June 21, 2008, 03:25:44 PM »
Duthc system, little T&T and the colombian dental plan.

well yes  :rotfl:

Offline Tigger

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 21, 2008, 03:26:58 PM »
can bring the best medical plan in the world..as long as players black listed were in trouble...

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 21, 2008, 04:32:06 PM »
Ah have ah feelin that all this confidence is precisely how we should not go into this game. In this game we are the underdogs. were 2 away goals down and away from home. Now some would say that we have nothing to lose but those are words of the "underdog" team so let us please remember this and face the game like we lucky to still be alive and go out dey and get de job done.
I purposely stayed away from this thread but since I just went in the chat room  (since is sunday for me) and realise that is me alone because is only Saturday night in bermuda ....ah figure well ah is ah junkie so leh meh say something.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 21, 2008, 04:49:01 PM »
Me stayin way from dat chat room tmorrow I thought I woulda b ok but rite now I upset dat tmorrow is a stress day when it coulda b a simple game of football
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 21, 2008, 04:54:34 PM »
Tomorrow is Bermuda Nov 19th .

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 21, 2008, 05:09:29 PM »
eh is how much thread you plan to start today hoss?

1]; } ?>