March 28, 2024, 01:21:10 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Bermuda Game (22-June-2008).  (Read 82277 times)

Offline jimmel14

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Bermuda Game (22-June-2008).
« Reply #210 on: June 21, 2008, 05:24:30 PM »
doh laugh eh but last night i dream we win 7-1  ;D i swear it was real.
boy the way i dream it, i get up thinking it was Monday morning because i wake up with ah smile on my face lol, as to if it go come true i aint know lol, but is the clearest dream i ever had lol. if i dream it right, i go start predicting before every game.

Leave d dreaming up to Midnight. lol. ah do hope ur dream come tru... a bit of De javu.

Offline dspfootballer

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: June 21, 2008, 09:05:39 PM »
>:(
We will not make sorry to say, I am sock that we will be out so soon after qualifying in 2006.

TNT will continue to have poor performance the way TTFA treats players.  I can imagined recruiting living outside TNT.

BTW South American coaches are not for us either.  I do want a coach who cannot speak our national language or even broken English.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 21, 2008, 09:18:34 PM »
Fabello was given a time frame 2 learn English no need 2 give d man any timeframe because he make sure he eh have no wuk in dis English speakin banana republic
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline royalian

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 21, 2008, 09:54:21 PM »
spoke to a bermudan friend...indeed its their november 19. everybody displaying bermuda flags, etc. He can't believe it - unseen patriotism u would think tomorrow sends them to the WC

Offline Tha G.

• Sr. Warrior
  • Anytime is trini time, cyah wait to buss ah lime
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 21, 2008, 10:27:14 PM »
time for the true Warrior spirit to standup.... time to start singing.......T&T we want 2 goals...T&T we want 2 goals

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #215 on: June 22, 2008, 04:36:54 AM »
Why was Clatyon Ince dropped.

V
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #216 on: June 22, 2008, 05:11:42 AM »
Why was Clatyon Ince dropped.

V

Corneal explained that dropping Walsall keeper Clayton Ince and bringing Marvin Phillip into the squad was among a few technical changes which head coach Francisco Maturana had made. (T&T Express)....
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Socaman

• Live Yuh Life Like Yuh Playin Mas!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 22, 2008, 05:25:13 AM »
Bermuda captain wants TT to pay
Sunday, June 22 2008

Shakir and his central defensive partner Kofi Dill go back into the trenches this weekend braced to withstand the full force of Trinidad and Tobago’s attacking power.

And they will take to the field on Sunday night with the taunts of the Trini press — who could not quite believe they had been beaten in the first leg last Sunday — ringing in their ears.

“They have put extra pressure on themselves by not giving us any respect before the first leg and then not giving us any credit afterwards,” said Shakir.

“They expected to sweep us aside. I believe they did underestimate us, but they won’t make the same mistake again, so we are in for a much more difficult game.

“It would be very humbling for them to be beaten by lowly Bermuda given what they think about us at this point. They won’t want to go back to Trinidad with their tails between their legs.”

Dill, who expects today’s clash to be the toughest match of his career, said the jibes from Trinidad and Tobago only served to increase the determination in the Bermuda squad.

“It definitely motivates us. Even after we beat them it was like they still didn’t believe we should be on the same field. I couldn’t understand how they were saying that when they lost.

“I don’t know what they’re going to say after Sunday because we’re definitely going through.”

The pair, both of whom battled frantically to keep Trinidad at bay last Sunday, know they are in for another long evening of defensive duty.

“I’m ready to do it all again and I’m ready to do more,” insisted Dill, who fought through cramp last Sunday to keep the Trinis at bay until the final whistle.

Shakir added, “Trinidad have got a point to prove — they are going to come at us much harder. They have got to — after all the stick they have been giving us.

“We are prepared for the onslaught that’s going to come and we’re pretty confident we can withstand it.”

Shakir and Dill as the central defenders will be the men charged with shackling Trinidad and Tobago’s arsenal of attacking talent.

And though they recognise the likes of Southampton’s Stern John and Jason Scotland of Welsh side Swansea City will be gunning for them, they are ready for the challenge.

“It’s going to be a battle. It’s going to take hard work and concentration for 90 minutes. It will be a hard game. I don’t expect that we’ll have long periods of domination and possession because of the quality they possess.

“But we have our own abilities and qualities that put us in with a good shout. If we match the hard work and effort we produced on Sunday — and I think we will — we can go through.”

Dill said the support of the people had enhanced the sense of belief that already existed within the squad. “After a result like that on Sunday the belief is there, everybody believes we can do it.

“We’ve got the whole of Bermuda behind us and we’ll give it our best shot.

“Walking through town we’ve got so many people speaking to us, telling us congratulations and wishing us luck.

“I wish they had a way to get more bleachers in there and get fans behind the goals as well.”

Neither Shakir nor Dill is used to getting too much glory. It’s always the case in football that the guys who put the ball in the net steal the headlines.

But the skipper won’t lose too much sleep over that, as long as Bermuda gets through.

“Defenders take personal pride in their performance. There are a few exceptions but the personalities change as you go from the back to the front. Defenders tend to be more humble.

“We’ll have plenty more defending to do if we go through, but we’re up for it.”

Offline scooby

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 22, 2008, 07:33:09 AM »
Why was Clatyon Ince dropped    I agree with this change he should not have started the last game in my opinion the other two goal keepers are better than him at this point

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 22, 2008, 09:45:07 AM »
For the people who didnt see the first leg, TT vs Bermuda last week, if you all watched the holland - russia game yesterday, that was almost a carbon copy of what transpired at Macoya.
To start with, we went in as overwhelming favourites, just as Holland. But we met up with a team that was willing to run more than us for 90 mins.
Bermuda essentially had 3 good attacking players, while russia showed class all around. But the 3 bermuda players, Khano Smith on the left wing, Ming on the right, and the centre forward Nusum, all ran T&T ragged. Our defense were made to look flat and amateurish whenever these 3 men counter-attacked us. Yes we spent the majority of the game in their half playing shit, but when they counter-attacked, it was real worries, like when russia was running at Holland. They played with pace and an energy level above our players, just like russia did to holland.
Just like Ruud gave HOlland some hope, so to did Stern whe we equalised.
But it is the same, plat looking display the dutch put out that was the exact same thing T&T looked like.
Russia ran holland off the turn, and to an extent, bermuda 3 players did the same to our jaded, listless, national team.

So the big question for today, what type of game will suit T&T to reverse the result.
We know for sure that it will either be a tit-for-tat attacking open game, or a defensive minded Bermuda soaking up pressure and looking to hit us on the counter. I strongly suspect it will be the latter. If that is the case, i am worried, cause this team has not shown the class to play against a set, defensive, half field team. We dont have the patience, we dont have the fitness to keep running off the ball and open the defense, and we sure as hell dont have the shooting mentality and technique that will unsettle defenses and cause defenses to open up. I wont even talk about the fact that we dont have a clue about what to do on set plays - we had like 15 corners and free kicks in very dangerous positions last week, and not once did we threaten their goal. Why carlos continues to take free kicks on the edge of the box when we have keon daniel still mystifies me.
Plus, bermuda seem to be the classic english FA cup team from the conference who loves to play on the counter and sting big teams. They are VERY capable of scoring on us again today if they play on the break.
I still believe that we are a better team, for all that crap we played, we should have still won. And i believe that once we neutralise their 3 attacking players, we will score the 2 goals in 90 mins. I just hope we up to date on penalties, just in case, plus the fact that a penalty might be the only way we score on their packed defense.

So if we were to look at our display last week, and also the holland-russia game yesterday, we can see as clear as day why we lost - energy and intensity.
Amazing how similar the games were...

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: June 22, 2008, 11:35:22 AM »
For the people who didnt see the first leg, TT vs Bermuda last week, if you all watched the holland - russia game yesterday, that was almost a carbon copy of what transpired at Macoya.
To start with, we went in as overwhelming favourites, just as Holland. But we met up with a team that was willing to run more than us for 90 mins.
Bermuda essentially had 3 good attacking players, while russia showed class all around. But the 3 bermuda players, Khano Smith on the left wing, Ming on the right, and the centre forward Nusum, all ran T&T ragged. Our defense were made to look flat and amateurish whenever these 3 men counter-attacked us. Yes we spent the majority of the game in their half playing shit, but when they counter-attacked, it was real worries, like when russia was running at Holland. They played with pace and an energy level above our players, just like russia did to holland.
Just like Ruud gave HOlland some hope, so to did Stern whe we equalised.
But it is the same, plat looking display the dutch put out that was the exact same thing T&T looked like.
Russia ran holland off the turn, and to an extent, bermuda 3 players did the same to our jaded, listless, national team.

So the big question for today, what type of game will suit T&T to reverse the result.
We know for sure that it will either be a tit-for-tat attacking open game, or a defensive minded Bermuda soaking up pressure and looking to hit us on the counter. I strongly suspect it will be the latter. If that is the case, i am worried, cause this team has not shown the class to play against a set, defensive, half field team. We dont have the patience, we dont have the fitness to keep running off the ball and open the defense, and we sure as hell dont have the shooting mentality and technique that will unsettle defenses and cause defenses to open up. I wont even talk about the fact that we dont have a clue about what to do on set plays - we had like 15 corners and free kicks in very dangerous positions last week, and not once did we threaten their goal. Why carlos continues to take free kicks on the edge of the box when we have keon daniel still mystifies me.
Plus, bermuda seem to be the classic english FA cup team from the conference who loves to play on the counter and sting big teams. They are VERY capable of scoring on us again today if they play on the break.
I still believe that we are a better team, for all that crap we played, we should have still won. And i believe that once we neutralise their 3 attacking players, we will score the 2 goals in 90 mins. I just hope we up to date on penalties, just in case, plus the fact that a penalty might be the only way we score on their packed defense.

So if we were to look at our display last week, and also the holland-russia game yesterday, we can see as clear as day why we lost - energy and intensity.
Amazing how similar the games were...

Brethren ah go take two words from yuh post to prove ah point and what is lacking in we football. If you ever notice how we does play. We go start off with real “energy” and then during the game we will start standing around stagnant. The “intensity” for tackling and attacking becomes lackadaisical. The game is no longer all about skill…for years the American’s have wash we out with their “energy and intensity”. They never were as skillful as our player’s individuality. They always were fitter than us, stronger physically and mentally.   The game is now played at a faster pace than back then and until the coaches, players realize…we are in a trouble.
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 22, 2008, 11:40:14 AM »
One player who defies the "lackadaisical" stereotype is Daryl Roberts. Daiz one reason, apart from his skills, why I like de yout'. I hope he plays today (unlike when we geh we ass wash in Macoya) and if I had a choice between him and Scotland, I going wit' Robbie as he is really good in the air and loves to hustle. No offence to Scottie, also a hero wit' a lion heart.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 11:50:07 AM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: June 22, 2008, 11:44:31 AM »
Bermuda ah know allyuh  :drool: but walk wid allyuh rag, cause it go be a lake of tears after the match.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Trinishottaz

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: June 22, 2008, 12:29:06 PM »
I fully expect a Trinidad and Tobago victory on sunday...by the required margin and more.

I am one who firmly believes that lightening does not strike twice.

Bermuda will get 4 at least

lets go Bermuda ;D beat dem cocawarriors up really good :rotfl: :devil:
why u dont hull yuh  stinking dutty muddaa cont f**k JAMIACA crime riden piece shit country alyuh call home

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Smoke Weeeeed, under the Jamaican Sky Light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 22, 2008, 12:43:23 PM »
What time Trinidad scheduled to get beat today?
Smoke and Fly

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: June 22, 2008, 01:29:18 PM »
why u dont hull yuh  stinking dutty muddaa cont f**k JAMIACA crime riden piece shit country alyuh call home

Looks like you haveing a nervous breakdown there fella. Take 3 deep breaths in and out slowly.  ::) The power of the beautiful game.
By the way, I bet your name "Trinishottaz" have a Jakan influence somewhere in there. No?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 01:33:10 PM by Reggaefan »

Offline Tillamawnin

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: June 22, 2008, 01:35:07 PM »
Good luck today T&T. Just tell your team to think of Bermuda as the Reggae Boyz. That will get them fired up enough to score some goals.  :)
There is nothing better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time.

Malcolm X

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: June 22, 2008, 01:36:15 PM »
Good luck today T&T. Just tell your team to think of Bermuda as the Reggae Boyz. That will get them fired up enough to score some goals.  :)
True!

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 22, 2008, 01:43:18 PM »
allyuh jamaicans, ride out nah. is T&T vs. Bermuda rite now. how d f**k allyuh gettin een dis? allyuh jus like  jack warner, CANCEROUS, hard to get rid of allyuh!!

Go Soca Warriors!!

Bless!
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
Spying the Bermuda Sun today
« Reply #229 on: June 22, 2008, 01:50:25 PM »
Defending country and honour
Shakir says it will be humbling for Trinidad when Bermuda beats them

Bermuda skipper Omar Shakir is preparing for an onslaught from the Soca Warriors as his team attempts to make Trinidad pay for the disrespect they showed after Sunday's shock victory.

Shakir and his central defensive partner Kofi Dill go back into the trenches this weekend braced to withstand the full force of Trinidad's attacking power.

And they will take to the field on Sunday night with the taunts of the Trini press - who could not quite believe they had been beaten in the first leg on Sunday - ringing in their ears.

"They have put extra pressure on themselves by not giving us any respect before the first leg and then not giving us any credit afterwards," said Shakir.

"They expected to sweep us aside. I believe they did underestimate us, but they won't make the same mistake again, so we are in for a much more difficult game.

"It would be very humbling for them to be beaten by lowly Bermuda given what they think about us at this point. They won't want to go back to Trinidad with their tails between their legs."

Dill, who expects Sunday's clash to be the toughest match of his career, said the jibes from Trinidad only served to increase the determination in the Bermuda squad.

"It definitely motivates us. Even after we beat them it was like they still didn't believe we should be on the same field. I couldn't understand how they were saying that when they lost.

"I don't know what they're going to say after Sunday because we're definitely going through."

The pair, both of whom battled frantically to keep Trinidad at bay on Sunday, know they are in for another long evening of defensive duty.

"I'm ready to do it all again and I'm ready to do more," insisted Dill, who fought through cramp on Sunday to keep the Trinis at bay until the final whistle.

Shakir added: "Trinidad have got a point to prove - they are going to come at us much harder. They have got to - after all the stick they have been giving us.

"We are prepared for the onslaught that's going to come and we're pretty confident we can withstand it."

Shakir and Dill as the central defenders will be the men charged with shackling Trinidad's arsenal of attacking talent.

And though they recognize the likes of Southampton's Stern John and Jason Scotland of Welsh side Swansea City will be gunning for them, they are ready for the challenge.

"It's going to be a battle. It's going to take hard work and concentration for 90 minutes. It will be a hard game. I don't expect that we'll have long periods of domination and possession because of the quality they possess.

"But we have our own abilities and qualities that put us in with a good shout. If we match the hard work and effort we produced on Sunday - and I think we will - we can go through."

Dill said the support of the people had enhanced the sense of belief that already existed within the squad.

"After a result like that on Sunday the belief is there, everybody believes we can do it.

We've got the whole of Bermuda behind us and we'll give it our best shot.

"Walking through town we've got so many people speaking to us, telling us congratulations and wishing us luck.

"I wish they had a way to get more bleachers in there and get fans behind the goals as well."

Neither Shakir nor Dill is used to getting too much glory. It's always the case in football that the guys who put the ball in the net steal the headlines.

But the skipper won't lose too much sleep over that, as long as Bermuda gets through.

"Defenders take personal pride in their performance. There's a few exceptions but the personalities change as you go from the back to the front. Defenders tend to be more humble.

"We'll have plenty more defending to do if we go through, but we're up for it."
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 02:04:26 PM by grskywalker »

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: June 22, 2008, 02:00:43 PM »
allyuh jamaicans, ride out nah. is T&T vs. Bermuda rite now. how d f**k allyuh gettin een dis? allyuh jus like  jack warner, CANCEROUS, hard to get rid of allyuh!!

Go Soca Warriors!!

Bless!
Don't mind dem warrior queen,  :yapping:  Some Jkans real cool, they post here because they like to follow Caribbean football and T&T/Jka rivalry. Others are just spiteful little people who only significant behind a computer screen. Dem last ones is just bobolee material  :)
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: June 22, 2008, 02:12:42 PM »
Dis place dead like T&T Ash Wednesday........heading to d stadium now in full battle gear........3-0 T&T.......yuh hear it here first or second

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: June 22, 2008, 02:15:07 PM »
Dis place dead like T&T Ash Wednesday........heading to d stadium now in full battle gear........3-0 T&T.......yuh hear it here first or second
Give ah shout out for us on here man
Enjoy ya self

GoTnT
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline jamaica4life

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: June 22, 2008, 02:18:37 PM »
I fully expect a Trinidad and Tobago victory on sunday...by the required margin and more.

I am one who firmly believes that lightening does not strike twice.

Bermuda will get 4 at least

lets go Bermuda ;D beat dem cocawarriors up really good :rotfl: :devil:
why u don't hull yuh  stinking dutty muddaa cont f**k JAMIACA crime riden piece shit country alyuh call home

Wow this guy is saying f**k Jamaica but why the hell do Ur name say Trinishottaz ??? trinishitas :rotfl: stop trying to be Jamaican its OK i know reggae rules  :devil: every body would Rather go to Jamaica for their vacation then Trinidad and soca sucks just like your cocawarriors :rotfl: you jafakan batty bwoy

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Spying the Bermuda Sun today
« Reply #234 on: June 22, 2008, 02:22:55 PM »
Defending country and honour
Shakir says it will be humbling for Trinidad when Bermuda beats them

Bermuda skipper Omar Shakir is preparing for an onslaught from the Soca Warriors as his team attempts to make Trinidad pay for the disrespect they showed after Sunday's shock victory.

Shakir and his central defensive partner Kofi Dill go back into the trenches this weekend braced to withstand the full force of Trinidad's attacking power.

And they will take to the field on Sunday night with the taunts of the Trini press - who could not quite believe they had been beaten in the first leg on Sunday - ringing in their ears.

"They have put extra pressure on themselves by not giving us any respect before the first leg and then not giving us any credit afterwards," said Shakir.

"They expected to sweep us aside. I believe they did underestimate us, but they won't make the same mistake again, so we are in for a much more difficult game.

"It would be very humbling for them to be beaten by lowly Bermuda given what they think about us at this point. They won't want to go back to Trinidad with their tails between their legs."

Dill, who expects Sunday's clash to be the toughest match of his career, said the jibes from Trinidad only served to increase the determination in the Bermuda squad.

"It definitely motivates us. Even after we beat them it was like they still didn't believe we should be on the same field. I couldn't understand how they were saying that when they lost.

"I don't know what they're going to say after Sunday because we're definitely going through."

The pair, both of whom battled frantically to keep Trinidad at bay on Sunday, know they are in for another long evening of defensive duty.

"I'm ready to do it all again and I'm ready to do more," insisted Dill, who fought through cramp on Sunday to keep the Trinis at bay until the final whistle.

Shakir added: "Trinidad have got a point to prove - they are going to come at us much harder. They have got to - after all the stick they have been giving us.

"We are prepared for the onslaught that's going to come and we're pretty confident we can withstand it."

Shakir and Dill as the central defenders will be the men charged with shackling Trinidad's arsenal of attacking talent.

And though they recognize the likes of Southampton's Stern John and Jason Scotland of Welsh side Swansea City will be gunning for them, they are ready for the challenge.

"It's going to be a battle. It's going to take hard work and concentration for 90 minutes. It will be a hard game. I don't expect that we'll have long periods of domination and possession because of the quality they possess.

"But we have our own abilities and qualities that put us in with a good shout. If we match the hard work and effort we produced on Sunday - and I think we will - we can go through."

Dill said the support of the people had enhanced the sense of belief that already existed within the squad.

"After a result like that on Sunday the belief is there, everybody believes we can do it.

We've got the whole of Bermuda behind us and we'll give it our best shot.

"Walking through town we've got so many people speaking to us, telling us congratulations and wishing us luck.

"I wish they had a way to get more bleachers in there and get fans behind the goals as well."

Neither Shakir nor Dill is used to getting too much glory. It's always the case in football that the guys who put the ball in the net steal the headlines.

But the skipper won't lose too much sleep over that, as long as Bermuda gets through.

"Defenders take personal pride in their performance. There's a few exceptions but the personalities change as you go from the back to the front. Defenders tend to be more humble.

"We'll have plenty more defending to do if we go through, but we're up for it."

um did something happen after the game at the Marvin Lee Stadium that was not mentioned before?

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: June 22, 2008, 02:29:24 PM »
Good luck to all the players, vindicate yourselves. No doubt this version of the team good enough to beat Bermuda.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: June 22, 2008, 02:32:35 PM »
Flex it look like "Bricktop" make a comeback, a quick ban of this POS will go down very well.

Offline jamaica98

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: June 22, 2008, 02:41:20 PM »
Wishing Trini all the best today, cause lord if you guys loose a few of you here will have a nervous breakdown...right Trinishottaz.

Offline Trinishottaz

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: June 22, 2008, 02:42:37 PM »

Looks like you haveing a nervous breakdown there fella. Take 3 deep breaths in and out slowly.  ::) The power of the beautiful game.
By the way, I bet your name "Trinishottaz" have a Jakan influence somewhere in there. No?
why u dont hull yuh stink dutty run down lisy mudda cont is ah friend yuh look for or what

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Spying the Bermuda Sun today
« Reply #239 on: June 22, 2008, 02:42:43 PM »
Bermuda sound like they plan on playing ah 6-4-0

1]; } ?>